• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,118 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,118

PreviousChapters Next
---

You think that maybe she's hiding something, but if so, where could she hide it?

You wonder and notice Winona sniffing the picnic basket.

Applejack sees what you're getting at, "Go check."

"NO!" Apple Bloom yells, and quickly slams her hooves to her mouth.

You walk over to the basket while Applejack keeps her sister pinned. You crouch down and notice a small hook that locks the flaps. You slowly lift the lid, expecting anything, and suddenly a white furball jumps out and pushes you down. You try to get up, but the relentless assault of this creature's tongue keeps you pinned.

"A dog?" spoke Applejack.

The dog stops licking you and runs over to Applejack to sniff her. You wipe the slobber off your face to see that a white furry samoyed to be the culprit that attacked you.

"I found him hanging around the mountain." Apple Bloom told her sister. The dog looks at her and starts to lick her to the filly's amusement "He's so cute and fluffy so I had to take him home." She looks up at her sister. "Can we keep him?"

Applejack has an uncomfortable look on her face, "But we already have a dog."

"And now we have two dogs."

"But can't one of your friends take him?"

"Scootaloo can't really have any pets at her place and Sweetie Belle...... well.... Opalescence lives there."

Applejack looks very worried, you can only assume it's because this would mean another mouth to feed. "I'm sorry sugarcube, but we can't take any ol' critter home just so we can keep them. You're going ta have to return him."

"But..."

"No buts," the older sister said gentle yet firmly.

Apple Bloom's eyes start to get teary from the decline of this feisty Fido. The filly sadly places the furry dog back into the basket and takes him back to where she found him.

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

You and Applejack watch the filly dragging her hooves as she leaves from your sight.

"I hate to do that, but we can't handle another pet in the family." said the orange mare.

She looks at you, "You and I make quite a team. What do ya say if we work together from now on?"

You're caught off guard by her suggestion.

"You can come by to work on the farm and I can toss a few apples your way. If ya like, we could just shoot the breeze instead."

You feel your tail swinging in the wind.

"What do ya say, partner?"

ACCEPT

DECLINE

PreviousChapters Next