• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

You prepare to attack Discord. Your mind is focused purely on the level of violence your going to unleash. You find a fatal spot and wind yourself up.

You suddenly feel a drop of blood pressure inside you, like something has exceeded your thirst for blood ten fold. This cold bite feels like it's coming at you the strongest from one direction.

You slowly turn your head and see that Celestia is looking at you with one of her eyes open. You start sweating from the nightmarish sight of her gaze. The look simply sends chills throughout your body. It's the kind of look that a mother would give their child when they want them to do the right thing.

...........perhaps there's another option that you can take.

。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *

As you stare down this mystical entity, the thought of succeeding appears to be hopeless for you.

You're facing a bully that has brought you out of your world, disciplined you for making friends, and dangles your one chance at getting home in front of you just so he can rip it away before you can grasp it. What is Discord gaining from this game of his? Why would Celestia allow this to happen in her throne room and not help you out?

These questions weigh you down and you're starting to think that you're completely alone in this room, struggling with a goal that nopony will help you to achieve.

"Well?" Discord said to you, "Don't keep me waiting human; let's get shaky!!!" He levitates and snaps his fingers.

The room begins to vibrate and you're trying to keep your balance. You look up as Discord laughs. but you notice that the chandelier above him is shaking a little bit too awkwardly.

A loud screeching sound is heard coming from it and the hanging ornament comes falling down on the laughing prankster. Both him and the decoration crash to the floor.

The quake settles, leaving you intact but Discord pinned, looking pretty hurt. He looks like he's in pain and could really use some help. You look over to Celestia, she's not showing any concern.......... should you?

Now would be a good time to take the gold locket.

SAVE DISCORD

GET LOCKET

PreviousChapters Next