• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 6,117 Views, 203 Comments

CYOA: Bronytale - Amereep



An interactive story influenced by 'Undertale'. You're human and appear in Equestria for 24 hours. You can make friends if you wish, but you'll be stuck in Equestria and start becoming a pony if you do.

  • ...
13
 203
 6,117

PreviousChapters Next
---

Her eyes begin to widen with a big grin on her face.

"Really! You mean it!!!"

She starts jumping and spinning around you, "Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy!!!!! I could just....." Pinkie stops and looks over to you. She crouches down and wags her tail. "Get ready, cause you're about to...." She jumps at you with her forelegs wide open.

"Geeettttttt glumped on!!!"

You anticipate the impact, but you suddenly hear a voice in your head talking to you.

"I hope you satisfied that curiosity of yours. Can we please get back to the main story?"

A snapping sound is heard and your world suddenly flashes.


The light disappears and you see Pinkie looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Please, will you let me into your life?"

You look around yourself to see just what happened. You can only assume that you must've been sent back in time a few seconds ago; giving you another chance at possibly changing your answer. You look over to Pinkie.

"Well?"

YES

NO

PreviousChapters Next