• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 15,257 Views, 1,112 Comments

Bakugan Legends of Equestria - KnightGomora1994



Twilight and her friends are pulled into the middle of a Bakugan Battlefield, and they need Dan and Drago's help to find a way back to Equestria... But they will have to face the monster Naga, and save both worlds before its too late. This is Bakugan

  • ...
13
 1,112
 15,257

Rarity's Nightmare Come to Life

"Ever since we got into the Doom Dimension to find Dan, Twilight, Drago and Bahamut, the Six Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia tested several of my friends in all their hard tests. Me and Lancelot are on our way to face our trial... but I know very little of what we will face in that test. But I somehow feel that there will be something in store for me... something I pray never to see again." Rarity narrated as both she and Lancelot were transported to where they were to face their test, upon their arrival... Rarity opened her eyes and looked a the land around them. A dark, desolate wasteland, which would make any brawler run in terror. She looked around knowing this place was definitely not for her, Lancelot might... but then again, he is a Darkus Bakugan, so who can blame him. She walked with him in search for the others to hopefully find a way out. "Ohhh, what was I thinking...? This isn't for me, I'm not liking it here..." she stated as she looked around the area.

Lancelot floated ahead and looked around. "I don't know Milady Rarity, this place certainly reminds me of home." he said to her as he floated beside her.

"Well its nice you feel safe, but I am scared beyond my wits here." Rarity said to him but looked ahead seeing something in the darkness. "Lancelot, what do you suppose that is...?" she asked him.

The Darkus Bakugan looked to what she was seeing, and to his surprise... it was a castle. A dark castle by the looks of it... almost similar to that of the Castle of the Two Sisters, but different in other ways... it had a few features that would make it look almost like the Horned King's castle in the Black Cauldron movie. (Yes people, I literally just went there...) Lancelot stared at it and shook his head. "I... I know not... I've never seen such a place. Perhaps it would be wise we should turn back...?" he suggested.

"Well we can't just stay out here, I mean think of it darling, our friends might be in there..." Rarity said to him.

Lancelot looked to the dark castle knowing something might be off about this place, and who would know what would happen if they got inside...? He nodded to her as both he and Rarity headed straight for the castle... unaware, that they were being watched from unfriendly eyes. Exedra, and a cloaked figure stood amongst one of the towers of the Dark Tower, as the cloaked mare let out a dark chuckle. "Such a delight to see her again..." she muttered with a grin.

"Remember... you are only here to help her face her past, not inflict it." Exedra reminded her of the reason she was here and looked to Rarity. "Once you face her... she may yet come to terms with her own darkness as well, but we may only see that when we face her in battle." he stated as he and the cloaked mare vanished into thin air.


Within the castle, Rarity looked around seeing that it wasn't as terrible inside as it was outside. The tapestries were in a bluish violet tone, with dark purple trim, and the windows were stained glass, much like the ones in Canterlot, just with a much darker side to it. She wandered down the corridor and was simply amazed by the décor. (Oh wow, I just made a rhyme.) "This place is simply marvelous... I'm surprised that there isn't a place like this in Equestria. Well, there is the Castle of the Two Sisters, but its nothing compared to this..." she stated as she looked around.

"We best tread lightly milady..." Lancelot advised her as he looked around. "I am not liking this..." he stated.

"And you are wise to be on your guard Lancelot..." Exedra appeared before them as both Rarity and Lancelot jumped from seeing him.

"Oh, if it isn't Exedra, the Darkus Soldier..." Rarity stated as she smiled nervously.

Exedra chuckled but bowed to her respectively. "You are too kind madam... I hope you find my home not too repulsive..." he gestured to it.

Realizing they were standing in his home, Rarity quickly shook her head and looked to him. "T-This is your home? Forgive me Exedra I didn't mean to intrude, we just didn't-"

"It is perfectly fine Ms. Rarity..." Exedra stated to her as he approached her. "But you must be famished after such a long journey..." he snapped his fingers as the room changed around them, and they found themselves in the dining hall. "Come, I insist you must eat... you are hungry, are you not...?" he asked her as he walked to the dinner table and took a seat.

Hearing her stomach growl, Rarity blushed knowing she can't deny the fact she hadn't eaten since she got to the castle. "Well, now that you mention it, I would definitely like to eat something..." she walked to the table and got into one of the chairs and sat down. "But why do this for us...? You can at least tell me that much..." she stated.

"I would prefer to face my opponents at full strength... fighting a weakling with low stamina wouldn't be much of a fair battle, wouldn't you agree Lancelot..?" Exedra asked him.

"Now that you mention it milord, you're not wrong..." Lancelot admitted to him knowing it was the truth.

"Good, I'm glad we have a perfect understanding..." Exedra clapped his hands together. "Servant... bring us our supper..." he called out for the servant.

And from the kitchen, came Spike... wearing a waiter's vest, carrying two silver platters covering their food. This immediately surprised Rarity when she saw him. "Spike?!" she asked in surprise.

"Impossible, we left him in the human world!" Lancelot cried out.

Spike walked to Exedra and set the platter down holding his food. "One order of smoked salamander scales..." he opened the lid showing some delicious salamander scales, which immediately disgusted Rarity from looking at them. Spike walked over to her and sets her platter down. "And one order of salad with a side of grapes... do enjoy..." he said to her about to leave.

"Spike, hold on..." Rarity stopped him from leaving. "What are you doing here...? I thought you were on Earth with Daniel's mother..." she said to him.

"I was, but when Lord Exedra brought me here... I have found my true purpose. Serving him, and my mistress..." Spike explained to her.

This immediately surprised Rarity as she looked at him filled with shock and disgust as she looked to Exedra. "What mistress...?" she asked him demanding to know who Spike meant.

Suddenly a dark chuckle emerged from the shadows as Exedra glanced back towards the drapes, knowing who it was. Rarity looked to them seeing a pair a familiar eyes that have haunted her since Nightmare Moon's spirit corrupted her. Her eyes widened with horror, as the figured emerged from the shadows... revealing herself to be none other, than Nightmare Rarity. She chuckled as she approached the table, walking up to Spike. "Surprised to see me dear sister...? It has been such a long time, hasn't it...?" she grinned.

"What devilry is this?!" Lancelot asked as he looked between both Rarity and her Nightmare self.

"Lancelot, allow me to introduce Rarity's dark persona..." Exedra looked towards Nightmare Rarity and smirked. "Nightmare Rarity... she was to be the new ruler of Equestria to succeed Nightmare Moon." he explained as one of his serpent heads came out and started eating the salamander scales.

"How is this possible?" Lancelot looked between Rarity and her nightmare counterpart. "How could this have happened...?" he asked trying to understand the situation at hand.

"You see... Rarity once bonded with the dark spirit of Nightmare Moon, with the power she possessed, she had the power to rule all of Equestria. Blanketing it in eternal night..." Exedra explained to Lancelot a minor backstory behind Nightmare Rarity and looked towards her. "A real queen of the night..." he stated.

"That is... until Twilight and her friends took everything from me, especially Spike here...." Nightmare Rarity gestured to the dragon in waiter's clothing. "But now with him as my personal servant... I plan on making the others the same." she stated and looked to Rarity. "And you... Rarity, I had long waited to return to you for so long... to be whole... to rule the night as Nightmare Moon once did."

Rarity backed away in fear, remembering that awful night she became Nightmare Rarity. "No, I won't let you!" she exclaimed to her.

(This Song is Parody of In the Dark of the Night, by Anastasia.)

Nightmare Rarity let out a chuckle of amusement, sensing her fear from where she stood. "I'm afraid you won't have a choice in the matter at hoof... because once our battle is over, you will be no more, and I... shall finally be the only one to return to the real world, and all who will defy me, will DIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" she cried out.

Nightmare Rarity;
In the Dark of the Night
you've been tossing and turning

Darkus Garganoid's began to appear around the room.

And the nightmare you had
was as bad as can be

Rarity backed away seeing her approach her, only to see her vanish and appear behind her.

It scared you out of your wits
a shadow turning to flesh
Then you opened your eyes
and the nightmare was me!

She vanished and appeared on the table, smirking at her.

You were once the most
powerful mare in Equestria

Garganoid's;
Ooh, Aah, Ooh!

Nightmare Rarity;
When Twilight and her friends defeated me
they made a mistake!

Garganoids;
Ooh, Aah, Ooh!

Nightmare Rarity;
My curse will make
each of them pay!
But one little mare won't get in the way
Little Rarity, beware
your nightmare's awake!

Garganoids;
In the Dark of the Night
Evil will find you!
In the Dark of the Night
just before dawn!

Nightmare Rarity;
Revenge will be sweet
when my curse is complete!

Garganoids;
In the Dark of the Night!

Nightmare Rarity turned towards Rarity and pointed at her.

Nightmare Rarity;
You'll be gone!

Garganoids;
Ooh, Aah, Ooh
Ooh, Aah, Ooh!

Rarity panicked seeing her disappear and looked around for her.

Nightmare Rarity;
I can feel that my powers
are slowly returning to you

She used her magic and placed a royal dress around her and a crown upon her head.

Wear that dress
and wear the crown upon your head
as the pieces fall into place
I'll see your friends fall into place!
Dasvidanya, Twilight your grace!
Farewell!

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
terror will strike them!

Nightmare Rarity;
Terror's the least I can do!

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
Evil will brew!

Nightmare Rarity;
Soon you will feel
That your nightmares are real

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night!

Nightmare Rarity;
You'll be through!

Exedra watched as he enjoyed the performance that they were making, minus Rarity who was too paralyzed with fear to even run away.

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
Evil will find you!

Garganoid;
Find you!

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
Terror comes true!

Garganoid;
Doom her!

Nightmare Rarity;
My dear, here's a sign
its the end of the line!

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
In the Dark of the Night

Nightmare Rarity;
Come my child
Rise to your calling
Let your evil shine!
Find it now
Yes, now fly ever faster

Garganoid's;
In the Dark of the Night
In the Dark of the Night
In the Dark of the Night!

Nightmare Rarity;
YOU'LL BE MINE!!!!!

She laughed evilly as the Garganoid's flew away, leaving the dining hall. Rarity backed away only to bump and see Nightmare Rarity standing behind her. "So what do you say Rarity...? You willing to accept my offer, and join me...?" she asked her as a sadistic grin formed over her face.

Looking at her, Rarity felt her fear melt away and glared at her for what she planned to do to her friends. "Forget it, I won't apart of your plans in hurting my friends! You've already ruined my life once... I won't let you do it again...!" she stated and looked to Exedra. "And for the record Exedra, I'm not very hungry anymore... if you want a battle, then let us settle this, here and now!" she declared.

Letting out a disappointing sigh, Exedra knew there was no way of avoiding it. "So be it..." he said to her as he stood up from his seat. "I was giving you hospitality... and this is how you repay me...?" his power began to flow around him and the castle around them began to disappear. He transferred everyone around him to a distant battlefield, far from his castle in the dark lands. "Then it is time you learned what it truly meant to be a Darkus Brawler!" he yelled out as the battlefield began to glow around them.

"I'm not afraid... lets get started shall we?!" Rarity asked her dark doppelganger seeing her devious smirk on her face.

She even let out an amused chuckle as she pulled up a card along with Rarity. "Lets..." Nightmare Rarity obliged as she tossed her card to the field along with her good counterpart. "Gate Card Set!" she called out with her as she brought up her first Bakugan. "For my first attack, I'll go with this.... Bakugan Brawl!" she tossed it in. "Darkus Garganoid, Stand!" she called out as Garganoid appeared before them, snarling at Rarity as it spread its wings. “Let’s keep it fair my dear.” She said to her.

"That is nothing, you can't stop me from leaving! Bakugan Brawl!" Rarity tossed in her first Bakugan. "Darkus Juggernoid, Stand!" she called out as her Juggernoid emerged as his shell slammed on the field. His head and limbs poked out of its shell as he let out a ferocious roar towards Garganoid.

"Ooohhh, a turtle, so scary... I think I'm going to pee!" Nightmare Rarity laughed humorously at it.

"Keep laughing you dark abomination, because it will be your last...!" Rarity stated to her.

Chuckling at hearing it, Nightmare Rarity wasn't going to allow it. "Sorry my dear, but I have other plans... Gate Card Set!" she tossed in a new Gate Card to the field. "Bakugan Brawl!" she tossed in her next Bakugan onto the field. "Darkus Mantris, Stand!" she called out as Mantris emerged on the field, hissing towards Juggernoid as it sharpened its claws. "Ability Activate! Marionette!" she called out as Mantris snared Juggernoid with its Marionette ability. "Now my pet, send it to Garganoid..."

Rarity panicked from seeing it. "Oh no, not good!" she cried out as Juggernoid was pulled towards Garganoids field, as his foot touched the card, the Mine Ghost Gate Card was activated... taking both Juggernoid and Garganoid with him. But Nightmare Rarity won that battle as Juggernoid landed on the ground next to Rarity. "What was that?!" she asked.

"The Mine Ghost my dear... if an opponent Bakugan from your side touches it, you're instantly finished..." Nightmare Rarity explained as she let out an amused chuckle.

Rarity glared at her dark self, knowing she is literally pushing her buttons at this point. Lancelot quickly took the chance to float in front of her. “Milady Rarity, do not let her taunts get to you! That is exactly what she wants!” He warned her of what she is trying to do.

“I know that Lancelot, but I assure you, she is not going to win this time!” She replied as she pulled out a card. “Gate Card Set!” She tossed it to the field as it landed beside her card that was already on the field. “Bakugan Brawl!” She tossed in her next Bakugan to the field. “Siege, Stand!” She called out as her Darkus Siege emerged on the field, holding his dark lance towards the Mantris

Nightmare Rarity grinned as she twirled one of her Bakugan. “You know this is futile my dear, it would be best that you surrender now, while you still can.” She suggested.

“After everything you put me through back in Equestria? You turned me into a monster! Far from being anything that was better than how I am now!” Rarity shouted at her and looked to Siege as she held up an ability card. “Ability Activate!” She tossed it towards Siege’s lance as it merged with it. He charged towards the Mantris and struck its torso, landing a powerful blow against it as the Mantris shrieks from the pain it was feeling, and reverted to ball form. Nightmare Rarity was mildly impressed with the results. But this did not phase her, for she had more in store for her. Rarity caught Siege with her magic and smirked at her darker self. “How do you like that?” She asked her.

“Not bad… but your efforts are to this day, very pointless. You ready Exedra darling?” She asked him as he appeared beside her.

“Ready at your command, mistress.” He replied as he lost his armor and changed into ball form, floating down to her.

Nightmare Rarity smirked as she held him with her magic. “If you thought that I was terrifying…” She looked to her with a sinister grin. “You know little of what Exedra has in store for you! Bakugan Brawl!” She shot him onto the field, seeing him land on it as he stopped and opened up. “Bakugan Stand!” She shouted as Exedra glowed brightly and slowly emerged on the field.

Rarity and Lancelot watched in shock and awe as Exedra emerged before them, revealing himself as an eight-headed hydra with a serpentine body and no limbs. He hissed sinisterly as he soon unleashed a powerful booming roar, to make his power known to his opponents. “Now you see what you will be facing Rarity, to true master of the Darkus arena.” He told her as she started shaking at the knees.

Lancelot looked at her, noticing how much she was shaking. But she hardened herself to hide her fear as she used her magic around Siege. “Come on then, Bakugan Brawl!” She tossed Siege to the field, but onto a separate card as Siege landed and rolled across it. Opening up as he reached the center of it. “Siege, stand!” She called out as Siege’s eyes glowed and he emerged into the field. “I will not let some serpent frighten me… you hear?! I won’t!” She declared.

“Brave words Rarity, but words will not save you.” Exedra said to her.

“Bakugan Brawl!” Nightmare Rarity tossed her Garganoid onto the field to resume the fight.

Rarity was surprised that she sent him back out. “Why send out that beast again? Ever since the Mind Ghost was played, I thought he wouldn’t resume?” She asked them.

“Why yes, of course you’re right Rarity. But the Mind Ghost doesn’t annihilate my Bakugan and ensure they’re not used again. This is something special.” She held up a Card in front of her. “Ability activate. Demon Wizard.” She declared as a set of teeth on Exedra’s torso opened up, revealing a giant ye that immediately shocked Rarity.

“Oh no.” She panicked.

“Garganoid, lend me your power. So that I may show this welp to fear the power of the Darkus Master.” He said to his fellow Bakugan as he drained Garganoid’s power. Rarity was shocked from seeing this, as it almost made her want to hurl. “Now Rarity, let me show you true power!” He roared as he charged towards Siege.

“Siege, look out!” She cried out as Exedra but down on Siege, and started draining him of his power. Siege cried out in pain as Rarity’s eyes widened in horror, forcing herself to look away as Siege was forced into ball form, and sent back to her as he landed on the ground. “No… this can’t be happening.” She muttered.

“Oh, but it is Rarity. You… have failed. You already fell into my spiders web before you even realized it.” Nightmare Rarity said to her.

But Lancelot floated in front of Rarity to consult her. “Milady Rarity! Do not listen to this she-devil… she is wrong!” He yelled as he managed to snap Rarity out of her trauma. “She may have been your past… but only thou can decide thine future. For what it’s worth… I am glad thou art my mistress.” He said to her.

This began to warm Rarity’s heart from hearing his words, she did feel saddened of her other Bakugan, but she couldn’t let their sacrifices be in vein. She sighed as she looked towards Nightmare Rarity. “Perhaps I have been generous towards others, more than I have been generous towards you Nightmare, but I suppose I should thank you.” She said to her as she earned a surprised look from Nightmare Rarity. “You helped me open my eyes to what is truly important, it wasn’t defeating you… but believing in myself, and my partner. I will generously give you something after this battle, and that will be my sympathy. But I will not give you my body.” She said with a smile as she readied Lancelot. “Now, let us end this! Bakugan Brawl!” She launched him to the last card on the field. “Lancelot, Stand!” She called out as Lancelot opened up on the field, eyes glowed as he emerged in his true form and glared at her.

“Thou shalt not win this time, witch.” He warned her as Nightmare glared as her left eye began to twitch.

But she soon started to let out a chuckle, which soon turned into a maniacal laughter. This began to worry both Rarity and Exedra as things began to get a tad out of hand. Or in Nightmares case… hooves. She cackled as she managed to grab hold of Exedra before he could say anything. “You think thanking me will change anything?! I didn’t come this far just so you can beat me to escape the Doom Dimension! I swore to make your body mine again, and I’m going to take it by force! Bakugan Brawl!” She tossed Exedra onto the field. “Exedra, STAND!!!” She screamed as Exedra appeared on the field.

He turned towards her realizing he made a tremendous error in judgement. “That is enough Nightmare, you have already proven your point!” He shouted at her.

“Ohh, I’m just getting started my friend. And you will know well than to argue with me! Ability Activate! Final Wizard!” She shouted as Exedra used his power to drain the Lancelot power.

He groaned feeling it as he kneeled, forcing Rarity to panic and run to him. “LANCELOT!” She cried out.

“Painful, isn’t it Lancelot? Final Wizard not only drains my own Bakugan, but that of my opponents. But I will leave enough for you to try and defend yourself, and make you watch as I take over your mistresses body! Finish him Exedra!” She roared out.

Exedra blasted a stream of purple flames at Lancelot as he tried to shield himself from the flames. “Lancelot, no!” Rarity cried out as she looked to Nightmare Rarity and glared. “You witch! I will never forgive you for this!” She shouted in pure hatred towards her dark clone.

Till suddenly… “You won’t have to, Milady.” Said Lancelot within the flames as she gasped in surprise and looked to the flames. “I see now why you resented her. And now I believe it is time for us to finally finish this battle, once and for all!” He shouted as his body began to glow with a brilliant light through the flames.

Nightmare Rarity shielded her eyes from the intense glow as she panicked. “What is happening?!” She asked as Rarity watched in awe of what she was witnessing.

The flames around Lancelot began to disappear, revealing a new form as he stood up and looked at Exedra. Separating a massive shield from his sword, Arondight. His horns became a darker color and grew out a bit. His shoulder guards slimmed downwards, hew dawns a crest on his chest armor and has new arm and shin guards. Which greatly stunned Rarity as she looked upon her newly evolved partner. “Lancelot… is that you?” She asked.

“In the flesh, Milady. I am sorry for the distress… also, look to your neck.” He pointed to an item that appeared around her neck.

She gasped as she saw the Element of Generosity returned to her as she touched it. “My element. You’ve returned to me.” She said as tears filled her eyes.

But Nightmare was far from thrilled of the situation. “NO! I will not be denied my rightful place as queen!” She cried out in anger and utter insanity. “Exedra! FINISH HIM!!!” She roared out as Exedra went for another blast of Final Wizard.

Rarity quickly reacted as she pulled out an Ability Card. “Ability Card, Activate! Dark Shield!” She called out as Lancelot’s shield grew and he used it to shield himself from the flames. “Better luck next time Nightmare, for your time has long since past!” She yelled as she pulled out another card. “Ability Card, Activate! Arondight Lightning!” She called out as Lancelot raised his sword to the air, lightning shot down to it and swirled around the blade. He aimed it towards Exedra and blasted a powerful bolt of lightning at Exedra, blasting him back into his ball form, winning the match. Rarity cheered as Lancelot returned to her. “Lancelot, you were magnificent out there.” She complimented him.

“I couldn’t have done it without you Milady.” Lancelot said to her as she giggle and unexpectedly kissed him, causing him to intensely blush from it.

“Consider that a victory kiss, my dear knight.” She said to him, but soon looked towards Nightmare, who sat there, wallowing in her own self pity. She looked at her and cautiously approached her. Lancelot followed equally cautious, knowing just how madly insane she is. Rarity looked her over, knowing something might happen. “Nightmare…?” She called to her.

But to her shock and surprise, Nightmare didn’t show her original beautiful form, but a frightening figure, sharp fangs gnashing as she snarled viciously at Rarity and she and Lancelot backed away from her. “I asked you to play FAIR! And you CHEATED! I HATE cheaters! Now, we are going to play one, last, GAME!” She cackled a bit and was more maniacal. “It’s called… hide, and, SEEK!!!” She screeched as her eyes became pure black, that caused Rarity and Lancelot to panic. “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2…” She suddenly skipped a number and snarled as she went to kill them both.

But Exedra managed to manifest his humanoid form just in time to stop her by making her disappear for food. He exhaled knowing that was close as he looked at Rarity. “I apologize for that, Lady Rarity. But apparently she grew beyond my control.” He told her.

“You should have thought about that before she went horror flick on me.” She replied to him.

“Again, I apologize.” He apologized for what happened and approached her. “But you did well, Lady Rarity. Even though your generosity was aimed more towards your friends, and others like them. You were willing to share it to Nightmare, who sadly did not accept it. But you have earned your right to return with your friends back to Earth.” He said to her.

“But what about Spike? Is he…?” She hesitated to ask him.

“Not to worry. He was never here to begin with.” Exedra assured her as he showed that Spike was still with Dan’s mother. Giving Rarity a sigh of relief, knowing that he is safe. “Now, return to your comrades. Stay true to the true light within the darkness.” He told her as Rarity and Lancelot vanished before his eyes and looked out. “Now… only one.” He muttered as he walked away to meet the other Darkus brawler, the one that sent them to the Doom Dimension in the first place… Masquerade.

Author's Note:

Drago: This is Drago, and so far, Gorem, Centorea, Preyas, Scylla, Skyress, Avion, Tigrerra, Elvia, and Lancelot have all evolved after passing the tests given to them by the Six Legendary Soldiers of Vestoria. Now it’s my turn along with Bahamut. We must evolve even more, quickly so that we become the Ultimate Bakugan. But what will be our test? Who will we face in battle? Will Dan, Twilight, Bahamut and I be able to reach the next level? that’s all in the next Chapter of Bakugan: Legends of Equestria.

(Hey guys, sorry for the long awaited and eagerly looking forward views, which I know I’m gonna get a lot of negatives for taking so long. But here is the next chapter of Bakugan:Legends of Equestria. But I will have to admit, after being away for so long, I had to cut the Bakupod lines out, because Jesus Christ. I didn’t know how to add them into this chapter. Maybe you guys might be able to help with that, and I’ll do some copy and paste, I do t know. But don’t worry, just wait for the next chapter, cuz I’m bushed. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter either way. Please no negative comments please.)

Comments ( 104 )

Next duel in the next chapter:

Twilight Sparkle and Dan Kuso

VS

Pyrus Apollonir

Welcome back end hope to see more soon

I believe Nightmare is what we call...a sore loser. Now let's see if Twilight and Dan can handle Apollonir.

Are the comics so good that everyone uses them in their stories?

I'm thinking that in the battle between Alpha Hydranoid and Ultimate Drago, Masquerade convinces Rarity and Lancelot to battle with him against Dan and Twilight, mostly because Rarity wants to get even at Twilight because she was jealous that she became a Celestia's student, had powerful magic and became a princess.

11301526
What about Spike? Think Masqurade would try something with him instead?
Given how Spike really got the short end of the stick by not getting to be a brawler(or getting a special partner Bakugan since the Mane 6 all got one),the only one of the group to not get his own outfit from Rarity, how the girls left him in the dark on Twilight being sent to the Doom Dimension and about the rescue plan in saving her from there(essentially spatting on his bond with Twilight by leaving him in the dark like that)
All of that really feels like something that should bite the girls' in the flanks.

(Haven't read the new chapter yet btw)

11301526
Hey Harry, real quick don't take this personally... (Hit you with hallowed Baseball Bat)

Glad you were able to post the newest chapter! Looking forward to when you plan to do the next chapter when you get the chance.

Great to see you back, I was wondering when this story would be updated. I was expecting a Sparity bit for this fight, but the Nightmare Rarity works too.

11301599
It would make it more of a fair fight. I'm also thinking before the fight Rarity finds out Alice is Masqurade and only agrees to fight with him to insure Alice will remain unharmed.

11301611
Not that. I meant for pestering KnightGomora and almost getting the story cancelled.

Hey knightgomora1994 when are you going to release the next chapter of bakugan legends of equestria fimfiction

11301617
Hey! Don't pretend I'm the only one.

11301626
Ohnononono! Let's not start that again!

11301628
I'm not. But we have to be patient. Plus, don't you have your Ninjago story to write?

11301626

11301630
(Hand mallet to Harry) Here, use this!

11301632
I do, but I kept getting held by graduation and it's now that I have time to.

11301634
I don't resort to violence.

11301636
(Offer pepper spray?)

11301376
Yep, it finally happened. After years of being ignored.

11301421
Did you get the reference by any chance?

11301526
Just let me handle things please.

11301607
Thanks, also did you get the reference Nightmare made after losing?

11301772
But overall, the comics are pretty good?

That the thing about cross over, how to fit them together special if you intend to match the chapter with the canon episode. ( btw nice references with poppy playtime mommy long legs really freak me out with that count down )

11301787
Glad someone caught the reference. But yeah, Mommy Longlegs scared the shit out of me when I first watched it.

11301791
We’ll, I got it from Mommy Longlegs from Poppy Playtime Chapter 2. It’s creepy, that’s where I went with that.

11301770
No, I didn’t, sorry.

11301808
Mommy Longlegs from Poppy Playtime Chapter 2. It’s a horror game.

11301797
Aw man Mommy Long Legs freaks me out especially the chase!

Awesome! Rarity has defeated her inner nightmare and made Lancelot evolve into a greater knight of a Bakugan.

11301780
Do you know which day and month of this year you going to release the next chapter of bakugan legends of equestria fimfiction

11301797
I see. It's great to have you back! I look forward to when you post the next chapter.

Excellent work love it can’t wait for what happens next

11301875
Yeah, scared the hell outta me when I first saw her.

11302083
Yep, sorry I cut it short.

11302318
You're welcome!

Login or register to comment