• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 15,209 Views, 1,112 Comments

Bakugan Legends of Equestria - KnightGomora1994



Twilight and her friends are pulled into the middle of a Bakugan Battlefield, and they need Dan and Drago's help to find a way back to Equestria... But they will have to face the monster Naga, and save both worlds before its too late. This is Bakugan

  • ...
13
 1,112
 15,209

Dan and Drago

Night had fallen over Wardington, and Dan returned home after everything that has happened. The Mane Six noticed how upset he was and were puzzled as to why Drago wasn't with him. Applejack explained everything to them, only to receive the type of reaction she was expecting. "HE DID WHAT?!!" they asked her in surprise and shock.

Applejack winced from it a bit. "Its true, after Drago got done saying he couldn't trust Dan because of what happened during the battle with this kid named Rikimaru, Dan lost his temper believing Drago was backing out on him, and he threw him into the river." she explained to them. Even Fluttershy was shocked by what Applejack explained to them.

She looked to her with tears in her eyes. "But why? I thought they were friends...!" she exclaimed trying not to break.

Applejack looked down but looked to her. "There is something I did notice though... Dan can try to hide it, but I know for certain he didn't mean it. Deep down, I know he's hurting... that he regrets what he did, and he just won't admit it." she said to them.

Rainbow looked to Twilight wondering what's going through her mind. "What should we do Twilight? I know you must be thinking of something." she said to her.

"One things for certain Rainbow Dash, we need to find Drago, but we also need to help Dan realize his mistake." she said to her as she looked to the others. "More importantly, we might need to talk with his friends in learning what Attributed Bakugan we would be able to use." she mentioned.

"Oh definitely! I had this dream that I was in the Aquos Space in Vestroia, and-" see's them looking at her surprised. "What...?"

"Oooookay... that aside, we should probably head upstairs... hopefully Dan hasn't already locked himself inside all that anger of his." said Rarity feeling worried. Till all of a sudden...

"YOU'RE KIDDING! YOU THREW DRAGO INTO THE RIVER?!" yelled Marucho from Dan's computer, causing the Mane Six jump out of fright.

"Boy, for a little fella, he sure has some big lungs." said Applejack as she noticed Fluttershy was laying on the ground like a fainting goat.

Twilight looked upstairs knowing Dan is talking to his friends. "We better go check on him." she and the others began their march upstairs and entered Dan's room only to see how grumpy he looks.

Julie also noticed it. "Well that would explain why you're in such a grouchy mood today." she said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not grouchy! And I'm glad I got rid of that no-at-all!" he said as he crossed his arms.

"But seriously Dan, don't you think you should go back and try to find Drago...?" asked Alice, for she felt just as worried as the Mane Six. "He's probably feeling lost and afraid down there at the bottom of the river." she said to him trying to convince him.

Dan looked to her surprised. "Feeling lost and afraid...?" he looked down a bit. The Mane Six noticed a small sign of regret in his eyes.

"I guess you don't realize what you have till its gone." said Runo as she appeared on screen. "Personally speaking though, my Bakugan, Tigrerra and me are as close, as close can possibly be you know." she said to him not trying to provoke him (but in her mind she really is) but to help him realize his mistake.

Dan thought about it as he thought back to what Drago said about the Pyrus Maneuver, he shook his head to forget about it as he stood up from his chair. "Who cares about him anyway!?" he walked away from the computer and slumped down onto his bed. "I know I don't..."

"Don't say that!" Julie exclaimed to him

"Dan come back!" cried out Marucho.

Twilight looked at Dan knowing how upset he is, but she knew that in his heart he didn't mean it. She walked over to him and gently put her hoof to his shoulder. "Dan, we know you're feeling upset... but please, try to reconsider about what you did." she said to him and walked to his computer leaping into his seat. "Alice, since Dan is... kind of upset at the moment, we thought maybe you could help us with finding out what type of Bakugan we'd be able to use." she said to her.

"Well if you girls were all in the shot, I could definitely decide which attribute suits you the best. Think you can adjust the camera?" she asked her. Twilight was hesitant, because she might just as easily break Dan's computer rather than adjust it. "Don't worry, just tilt the computer down so we could see you all." she instructed her, Twilight nodded and gently tilted the computer to show the rest of the Mane Six. She leaped down from the chair and joined them on the floor.

"All right Alice, what do you think...?" Twilight asked her as Alice began to observe them.

"Hmmm... for Applejack, she looks strong and sturdy, so I can definitely say she could be a Subterra Brawler." she decided on her attribute of choice.

"Well Earth Ponies in Equestria are hard workers, and me? I'm the hardest worker in the Apple Family." she boasted proudly.

"Like that time during Apple Bucking Season, where you worked too hard to the point you refused our help and passed out from working alone...?" asked Rainbow Dash only to receive a scowl from her to not mention it ever again.

Alice noticed it knowing there may have been some incidents between them, Runo cleared her throat to get their attention. "Might I suggest Haos for Fluttershy? She seems to be the kind of pony with a kind heart, and sweet personality." Runo suggested to them.

Fluttershy's ears perked up from hearing it, she soon hid her face trying to hide a faint blush. "Well I can be very fierce at times, only when I need to be though." she mentioned to her.

"There is nothing wrong with that Ms. Fluttershy..." said Tigrerra "After all, we Haos Bakugan a often peaceful, and we give aid to others." she explained to her.

Fluttershy smiled at the thought of it and nodded, Alice then looked to Rarity to decide what to give her. "For Rarity, I think Darkus might work." she suggested to her only to get a scoff.

"Why would I ever work with such an evil element?! It's so vile, it would give me a bad reputation." she protested to her of her decision.

"At least hear me out Rarity, Darkus Bakugan aren't all bad, though the Attribute World they came from may seem like an awful place. But there are those with light within the darkness, a bright and flawless gem as you would say." she said to her trying to reassure her.

Rarirty pondered over it a bit. "Oh alright if you insist, but I hope I don't wear anything that's as horrible as Masquerades outfit. I mean seriously, what kind of person would wear something as awful as tha-" before she could finish, Twilight put her wing in front of her to stop her.

"You were saying...?" she asked Alice.

"If I may... I have the perfect suggestion for Pinkie Pie given her fun loving nature." Marucho said to them.

"Aww... that's very sweet of you Marucho." she said to him causing him to blush.

He chuckled a bit but got his head back on. "Given she is a pony who loves entertaining everyone, I would like to suggest Aquos to be her Attribute of choice." he suggested to them.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie was beginning to shake as a big grin on her face was starting to form. She soon shot up like a rocket yelling out happily. "YEEEEEESSSS!!!!! Pinkie Pie, Master of Aquos is ready and waiting sir!" she yelled out proudly only to receive of couple giggles from both Alice, and Julie.

"I definitely wish you were here at my place Pinkie, you and I would get along just fine." Julie said as she smiled at her.

"Hey, what about Rainbow Dash and Twilight?" asked Spike as he showed up.

Alice looked to Rainbow Dash thinking very carefully. "For Rainbow Dash, its hard to decide, Pyrus would be a good option..." she suggested to them. "But she has a passion for going very fast, so I think Ventus will work a lot better for her." she said believing it was a better option.

"Aw yeah! Just you wait, when I get my own Ventus Bakugan. We're gonna be all over the place!" she said as she zipped around Dan's bedroom.

Twilight looked to the screen. "Guess that leaves me with Pyrus, right Alice...? she asked her.

"Definitely, after all, I did happen to see bit of a fiery spirit inside you when you first came here Twilight." she pointed out to her.

"I do not!" she yelled out only to realize she was right. "Oh... yeah you're right." she admitted it even to herself.

"Hey, what about me?" asked Spike as he showed up. "Don't I get a Bakugan too?" he asked Alice.

Alice looked at him carefully to figure it out. "You could be a Pyrus, but you still need to work on growing if you want to become a brawler." she said to him.

"Aww... there goes my chance." he said to himself.

Runo smiled at the baby dragon knowing he could use some cheering up. "Hey don't worry Spike, I'm sure in time, you will be a great Battle Brawler yourself." she said to him encouragingly.

Spike's hopes shot up like a firework. "You really mean it Runo?!" he asked her anxiously.

"May my name be changed to Mud if I'm wrong." she said to him as she giggled along with the others. Twilight smiled but it faded as she looked outside.

"Oh Drago, you didn't have to be so hard on Dan. He just didn't understand how you felt. I promised you we will help you save Vestroia, and I meant it. We will find you Drago, if its the last thing we do." she thought to herself.


Meanwhile at the river, Drago was laying on the bottom of the river. A fish came by and gently nudged him, then Drago opened up from his ball form. "Excuse me... could you please take me to the shore...?" he asked nicely to the fish. But the fish simply looked at him and swam away.

"What? No! Please wait!" he said as he chased after it. "Please, don't go! I was merely..." he struggled to swim after the fish. But suddenly a school of fish swam by forcing him to get swept away further down the river.


The next morning, Dan had just arrived in class, and surprisingly on time. "Morning guys..." he said feeling depressed. Rainbow and Fluttershy were watching from outside. The noticed how depressed he appeared, and they knew it was about Drago.

"Man, I'd really hate to be in his shoes right now." said Rainbow Dash as he felt sorry for Dan.

"Twilight and the others are working on a plan to find Drago, so we'll need to keep an eye on Dan until the plan is settled in." she said to her. Soon, she heard one of the students explaining about battle strategies and looked to him. The boy who was talking about it was Ryo, he is a Darkus brawler who prefers creating battle strategies to other brawlers than actual brawling.

Dan soon heard it and looked to him surprised. "Ryo? I didn't know you were into Bakugan." he said to him in surprise.

Ryo turned around to face him. "Oh uh, yeah... But Ive never been in a full on battle before. I'm not really ready." he admitted to him, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were surprised.

"Not ready? Ha, what are you chicken?" he asked him with a smirk.

"Bad idea Dan, don't tease the kid." whispered Rainbow Dash.

"Well, I like to collect data, and use it to come up with various possible battle strategies... look..." he held out his computer to show him. "First Scenario." said Ryo's computer.

"Battle Strategies?!" he scoffed

"Oh boy, here we go..." said Rainbow knowing what's about to happen.

"He's listening to his ego again..." said Fluttershy.

"I figured the best strategy is to increase the power level of your team, don't you think?" he asked Ryo as he clenched his fist.

"There's more to it than that, if your counter ability is set, then its possible to defeat even the strongest enemy with less power than his." he explained to Dan.

Dan was caught completely off guard. "What? are you serious?!" he asked him surprised.

"Bakugan isn't just about strength, its also an elaborate tactical game. One must engage in battle while trying to outsmart the opponent by anticipating his actions." Ryo explained to Dan feeling confident about his information.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were impressed about how this kid knew so much. "How can this guy know so much, and he's never even brawled?" asked Rainbow Dash feeling surprised.

"He must really love Bakugan the same way Dan does." said Fluttershy

"I gotta say, Ryo's idea's are pretty amazing. I bet even you would have a hard time battling him." said one of the students.

"What did you say?!" Dan yelled out in anger.

"Uh-oh, big mistake buddy." said Rainbow dash starting to panic.

"Alright smart guy, I'll battle you any time any place, you got that?" he challenged Ryo to a battle.

This only shocked Ryo, because of the fact he's never been in a battle before. "What? But I didn't say-" before he could finish what he was about to say.

"Maybe all your big fancy strategies aren't worth spit!" Dan said as he walked toward him. "So why don't you put your money where you mouth is, or keep it shut!" he yelled at him causing Ryo to fall over and drop his computer.

Ryo panicked as he got back up. "Oh no, my computer!" he ran to it and picked it up. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy watched and looked towards Dan seeing his face soften after realizing what he did.

"I... I didn't mean to..." he tried to reassure them.

One of the students looked to him with a disapproving look. "Now why'd you have to go and do that for?! You probably broke his computer!" he exclaimed to him.

Another student looked to him with the same look. "Yeah, way to go...!" he said to him.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even touch it." he tried to defend himself as Ryo looked to him. Dan saw the look on his face realizing what he did. "It... it wasn't my fault!" he exclaimed as he ran off. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy saw it and followed after him.

One of the students watched him go. "Yeah, what ever..." he said as he walked back to his desk. Meanwhile, Ryo watched as Dan left and looked down in sadness. But what he failed to realize, was that someone was watching him.


Meanwhile, Dan just got back home, and he went straight to his bed as he groaned in frustration. "Oh man, I can't seem to do anything right! And its all because of Drago!" he had a moment of silence to himself as he somehow thought back to him. "Poor Drago..." he soon rolled onto his side to try and brush the thought away. "What am I saying...? I'm glad he's gone..." he said out loud.

Meanwhile, Rainbow and Fluttershy were watching from outside his bedroom door, Fluttershy couldn't bear to see him like this and knew what she had to do. She walked in to talk to him. "Dan... we need to talk." she said to him very firmly.

"Fluttershy, we've been through this, I'm not going to go back to find Drago." he said to her.

"That's not what I mean... now look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you!" she yelled at him. Dan was surprised at how she's acting but sat up to face her. "Look me straight in the eyes, and don't even think... about turning away." her eyes began to do the one thing she never thought she'd use on a human. Especially Dan, but this was the only way to knock some sense into him.

Dan began to sweat by the way she was starring at him. "F-Fluttershy, you're kind of scarring me right now." he said to her as his voice was kind of shaky.

"Good, now you listen to me Daniel!" she grabbed him by his shirt very firmly. "Tomorrow, I want you to go back to school, and tell Ryo that you're sorry!" she said to him.

"Whoa, whoa, hold on... I didn't mean to hurt his computer, but he-" before he could finish.

"No but's mister! Now are you going to go apologize to him or not?!" she asked him as she stared deeply into his eyes.

Dan felt like his soul was being sucked out of his body just by looking into her eyes, but he nodded to her. "Okay yes, I'll apologize... can you please let me go now?" he asked her nicely.

Fluttershy's face softened and smiled in victory. "All right..." she let him go and walked back to Rainbow, who's jaw was dropped straight down to the floor.

"You used The Stare on him, didn't you...?" she asked Fluttershy

"Maybe..." said Fluttershy as she walked by.

Rainbow Dash watched her and looked to Dan. "Sorry about that, but when Fluttershy wants to make a point, she'll show bit of a different side of herself." she explained to him and followed Fluttershy down stairs.

Dan watched as he was still sweating like crazy, he looked down knowing he had to apologize to Ryo for what happened.


Meanwhile at Ryo's house, he logged into his Bakugan Account and found all his Data was still there. "Oh good, I didn't lose any of the data." he sighed in relief. "I don't get Dan... I mean, is it so wrong to be into Bakugan...? Even if I don't actually battle...?" he asked himself and looked down. "I'm just happy simulating the battles and planning my strategies like in a chess game." he said to himself, then suddenly...

"You sure about that...?" a voice called out from his computer. Ryo panicked and backed away from his computer. "Are you sure you don't want to put all those brilliant ideas of yours into action? Seems like just a waste." said the voice.

"Who are you?!" Ryo demanded to know who he's talking to. His computer began to glow and pulled him into a dark realm. Then a strange masquerade mask appeared before him.

"My name is Masquerade... fight with me, and I will help you show the world just how gifted a battler you can be. And I will help you prove it to those who don't appreciate it yet." Masquerade smirked as he had Ryo hooked like a fish.


The next morning, Dan was on his way to school, the other students saw him while giving him disapproving looks after what happened the other day. Dan walked to the school but looked and saw Ryo across the street. "Oh... uh... Ryo, were you able to fix your computer? Look, about yesterday, I just-" Dan was about to apologize to him, but suddenly...

"Lets battle, right now!" Ryo declared to him. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were watching the scene while the rest of the Mane Six were searching for Drago. They couldn't believe what they heard, but they sensed something different about Ryo.

"What...?!" Dan asked feeling shocked.

"After all, I'm a nobody unless I battle, isn't that right?!" Ryo asked him with a dark tone in his voice.

Rainbow Dash heard it and started to feel what Applejack felt when Dan was challenged by Rikimaru. "Fluttershy, are you sensing this...?" she asked her.

"I'm wishing I wasn't, but this is just how Applejack felt when Dan battled Rikimaru..." she said as she looked at Ryo. Suddenly she saw Ryo put on a shooter that was given to him by Masquerade.

Dan was shocked at what he's seeing. "You know what this is I see... I made a deal with your old buddy Masquerade, and I'm about to keep my side of the bargain!" he said to Dan

"Don't you see?! Masquerade is the enemy!" Dan exclaimed to him trying to make him reconsider.

However, Ryo pulled up a familiar Bakugan. "Oh really...?" asked Reaper.

"He's not the enemy... you're the enemy!" said Ryo as he held Reaper.

Dan glared at him knowing there was no way of convincing him. "Then lets battle!" Dan declared to battle him

"Sounds good to me!" yelled Ryo as he pulled out his Bakugan Card.

"Rainbow, we have to do something!" yelled Fluttershy worriedly.

"On it!" said Rainbow as she tried to rush to the battle.

"BAKUGAN FIELD OPEN!" yelled both Dan and Ryo as time around t hem began to slow down, and Rainbow Dash was too late to reach them.

Dan and Ryo entered the battlefield, meanwhile Dan had a confident smirk across his face. "This geek is going down." he thought to himself.

Ryo then held out the Doom Card to make sure he had the advantage. "Doom Card Set!" he yelled out as he threw it to the battlefield.

"I thought he might pull that stunt! But I'm sure not backing down now!" said Dan as he grabbed a Gate Card.

"GATE CARD SET NOW!" yelled Dan and Ryo as they tossed their Gate Cards onto the field.

Ryo loaded one of his Darkus Bakugan into his shooter. "Bakugan Brawl!" he shot out a Darkus Fear Ripper onto the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Fear Ripper emerged in its true form, its claws went to strike Dan, but he managed to dodge them.

Dan looked onto his Bakupod to see his data. "Fear Ripper, Power 320 G's, no other data available." said the Bakupod. Dan only smirked as he pulled out another Gate Card. "Gate Card Set!" he yelled out as the Gate Card landed on the field. "Bakugan Brawl!" he threw out his first Bakugan onto the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Pyrus Terrorclaw stood on the field.

Ryo only smirked at his attempt. "Come on, give me a break! Do you really think its wise to try and outwit me?!" he yelled out as he tossed out another Gate Card. "Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled shooting out his next Bakugan. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as a Darkus Mantris stood on the field. It his as it stood beside Fear Ripper. "Ability Card Activate! Marionette!" he called out the name of the ability, and Mantis used its power to snare Terrorclaw.

"Oh no, Terrorclaw!" Dan panicked as Mantris pulled Terrorclaw onto the Gate Card it stood on. Mantris raised its blade and struck down Terrorclaw like a remorseless assassin. A portal opened behind Terrorclaw and it was now sent to the Doom Dimension. "TERRORCLAW!!!" Dan cried out. Mantris reverted back to Ball Form and returned to Ryo. Dan pulled out another one of his Bakugan as he shot a glare towards Ryo. "Juggernoid! Battle!" he yelled as he threw him to the field. "Juggernoid Stand!" he called as Juggernoid emerged in its true form.

"Mantris Battle!" said Ryo as he tossed him onto the field. "Mantris Stand!" he called out as Mantris stood back onto the field. Juggernoid only snarled at its opponent as it charged and tackled Mantris down to the ground. Dan smirked knowing Juggernoid was going to crush Mantris. But Ryo held out a new Ability Card. "Ability Card Activate! Doom Companion!" he yelled as the card shattered.

A portal opened above Mantris and Juggernoid, and they were lifted up into the Doom Dimension. Dan was shocked at what Ryo did. "Juggernoid.... JUGGERNOID!!!" he cried out to him, he soon shot a glare to Ryo for what happened. "I can't believe you let that happen!" he yelled at him out of anger and sadness.

"Couldn't be helped." said Reaper as he sat on Ryo's shoulder.

"His sacrifice was all part of my strategy, he was just a tool to me anyway." said Ryo, that's the last straw.

"What?! How can you say that?!" he asked furiously as he pulled out his last Bakugan. "You're all Ive got Robotallion..." he said as he threw him onto the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Robotallion emerged onto the field. "Ability Activate! Robotallion Reinforcement!" he called out as a stream of flames flowed to Robotallion empowering him with more strength. He then burned Fear Ripper causing him to revert to Ball Form.

"Betting everything on Pyrus Robotallion? Where's your little pet Drago?" Ryo asked him trying to provoke him.

"I don't need him! At least not to defeat a smart mouth jerk like you! You got that Ryo?!" he yelled at him with much anger in his being.

Ryo only smirked as he grabbed Reaper. "Well then... lets get on with it!" he placed Reaper into the shooter. "Bakugan Brawl!" he shot him to the field letting him land. "Bakugan Stand!" Ryo called out as Reaper emerged in his true form, twirling his scythe with a dark chuckle.

Dan was shocked when he saw him. "Its Reaper!" he exclaimed.

"We meet again... I'm going to give your Robotallion a one-way ticket to the Doom Dimension!" Reaper threatened Dan with a menacing glare.

"The Robotallion Enforcement Ability Card is still doing its thing, and the area Reaper is standing in will give Pyrus Robotallion an extra 150 G's." he thought out loud in the form of a whisper. "So that means... I can beat him!" he exclaimed unaware Ryo he something up his sleeve. Dan grabbed Robotallion and prepared for the next round. "Bakugan Brawl!" he threw Robotallion to the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Robotallion emerged onto the field. "Gate Card Open!" he yelled out as a ring of flames formed from the Gate Card.

Ryo smirked as he pulled out another Ability Card. "Nice try Danny! Dimension 4!" he called out nullifying Dan's Gate Card.

Dan shielded himself from the flames and looked to the field in shock. "What?!" he soon saw Reaper getting ready to attack. "Oh no!"

"Oh dear, looks like you're back at 360 G's again." said Ryo with a grin on his face Reaper raised his scythe into the air and struck down Robotallion right in front of Dan.

"ROBOTALLION!!!" Dan cried out. The portal to the Doom Dimension opened up pulling Robotallion into it. Robotallion reached out to Dan begging him to help... but it was too late, the portal to the Doom Dimension closed, with Robotallion on the other side. Tears began to form in Dan's eyes, feeling both sadness and defeat. "Robotallion... ROBOTALLION!!!!" he then heard a dark chuckle from Ryo and looked to him.

Reaper returned to Ryo in Ball Form. "I win!" said Ryo as he and Dan returned to the real world.

Rainbow Dash stopped herself seeing Dan just stand there. "Oh no... don't tell me..." she feared for the worst.

Meanwhile Dan fell to his knee's as tears filled his eyes. "I think... I understand..." he hung his head in defeat. "That was counter ability...! Which makes the Gate Card attribute energy useless... Ryo set a trap for me knowing what I would do...!" he said as he hit the ground in anger. "No... no, no! No! NO!!!" he cried out.

"So I take it Dan didn't win...?" asked one of the students.

"Nice job buddy." congratulated another student as Ryo walked by.

"It was no big deal..." he said with a heartless tone.

Rainbow Dash simply shot a glare at him about to attack him, but Fluttershy stopped her before she could. "Rainbow no! we can't be seen, lets just wait until the students leave and we can help Dan." she suggested to her. She then looked to Dan, who mourned the loss of his Bakugan. The students left giving Rainbow and Fluttershy a chance to approach him. "Dan, you alright...?" asked Fluttershy.

Dan remaiend silent as the loss of his Bakugan took a heavy toll on him. "I... I couldn't do anything... I was... totally helpless to save them! I lost Terrorclaw... I lost Juggernoid... and Robotallion...!" his anger began to build and he soon punched the ground. "NO! NO! NOOO!!!!" he yelled out.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy felt sorry for him knowing what happened will leave a scar on him... for life. As it began to rain, Dan walked home with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. "I'm such a jerk... I haven't learned anything." said Dan as he hung his head in shame.

"Don't say that Dan, you were angry... we both know what that's like." Fluttershy said to him.

"Yeah, so don't beat yourself up over it." Rainbow Dash tried to encourage him to stay strong.

"But in the Battle with Rikimaru, I thought I could attack with just brute force." he tried to explain to them as the scenario ran through his head.


"Boosted Dragon!" Drago roared out as he shot a fire ball towards Aquos Siege.

Rikimaru grinned knowing this was the moment he was waiting for. "Now I've got you! Pyrus Actviate!" he yelled out as the Gate Card opened up.

"What's that?!" Dan asked in shock as Aquos Siege spun his lance and redirected the fire ball towards Drago, landing a direct hit. "DRAGO!!!" Dan cried out.


Dan fell to his knee's. "I was wrong! I shouldn't have put Drago on the line like that!" tears began to roll down his face mixed with the rain, hearing Drago's words about the Bakugan being alive. "I was just brawling like it was some sort of game, I didn't really care about my Bakugan!" he cried out. "I just cared about myself..." he admitted to both Rainbow and Fluttershy. His thoughts then returned to when he threw Drago into the river, and he soon realized his mistake. "Drago... DRAGO!!!" he got up and ran off.

"There he goes!" yelled Rainbow as she and Fluttershy followed after him.


Meanwhile at the river, Twilight and the others were searching for Drago, and had no luck in finding him. "Any luck with you girls?" she asked them curiously.

"Nothing, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack." said Applejack as she looked around for Drago.

"Well lets try to hurry, I mean this river is not doing my hooves any favors." Rarity complained as she looked to her hooves.

"DRAGO!!!" Dan called out, Twilight and the others looked to him surprised. He ran down to the river to help find him. "Did you girls find him?! Where is he?!" he asked them anxiously.

"We're working on it, but this River is so dark, we can't see a thing, even with this rain." Twilight explained to him.

"We have to look faster...!" he started searching for him.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the river, Drago was curled up in his Ball Form lost in thought. "How did it come to this...? I chose to battle in this world in order to save Vestroia... but now..." he thought back to what Dan said about them being a team, he felt regret fill his heart knowing what he said hurt Dan more than he could imagine. "I was unfair to him... I'm sorry..." he admitted to himself.

Meanwhile, Dan searched anxiously for him. "Drago!" he called out to him as a car drove by, something caught his eye when the cars headlights shined on something bright. "Hey wait..."

Twilight soon looked to it and soon realized what it was. "Dan, its Drago! Hurry!" she said anxiously.

Dan ran to find him. "Drago! Is that you?!" he called out to him, but before he could reach him. He a rock made him lose balance and he fell into the water.

Drago saw it and realized who it was. "Daniel!" he exclaimed.

Dan resurfaced to try and catch him. "Drago!" he called to him, but the current started sweeping Drago away. "Hey! Wait, come back! Drago!" he leaped down and caught him just in time. He pulled him out of the water, and saw that he was all right, bringing a sigh of relief. "Hey..."

Drago opened up from his Ball Form and looked to him. "Daniel! Is that really you?!" he asked him. Dan only smiled feeling relieved.

"Yeah, buddy." he said as he held Drago in his hands.

The rain clouds were starting to clear, and Dan sat down on the ground to dry off. "Aw man... this is gonna drive my mom nuts..." he said as he looked at his drenched clothes.

"Don't worry Dan, I got this." Rainbow dash flew into the air, and dashed right passed him causing the water to pull away from him. Also messing up his hair.

"Whoa! Easy with the breeze!" he said as he fixed his hair up. He soon looked to Drago who sat next to him. "Drago... I don't know what to say... I... was a real jerk. I considered you my friend, but I wasn't really looking out for you at all. So I just..." he stayed silent a bit but faced him directly. "I'm sorry! I really am... I... I just wanted to tell you that..." he apologized to him.

Twilight smiled in victory knowing that Dan finally learned the truth. Drago turned to face him. "Daniel-" before he could begin what he was about to say...

"I'm really glad that you're okay and stuff, so I thought that maybe we could-" and before Dan could finish his sentence.

"Be a team again?" Drago asked him, surprising Dan and the Mane Six. "You're not completely useless to me, so why should I not take advantage of you as much as I can?" he asked him.

Pinkie's smile began to widen. "Do you really mean it Draggy?!" she asked him with her eyes widen.

"Me and Daniel are after the same thing, so it would only work best if we battle together." he said to her feeling he can finally trust Dan.

Dan jumped up feeling cheerful. "ALL RIGHT!!! THAT'S AWESOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" he cheered out but soon fell back into the river.

Drago laughed at the sight with the others. "Thank you! From now on, we shall be a proper team." he said as he leaped into Dan's hands.

Dan caught him and smiled. "You bet..." he soon looked to the Mane Six and realized he also needed to apologize to them for the way he was acting. "Look girls I... I know I made a mistake, but I hope you can forgive me for being such a..." he stopped for a moment.

"A total grump?" asked Pinkie Pie

"A scoundrel?" asked Rarity

"A varmint?" asked Applejack

"A big meanie...?" asked Fluttershy

"A pain in the flank?" asked Rainbow Dash

"A complete and total jerk?" asked Spike

Dan frowned knowing all those options worked, no matter how he tried to deny it. "Yeah... I guess those options actually fit my description." he said to them admitting it.

Twilight smiled at him and walked up to him touching his shoulder. "Dan, where we come from, we believe that Friendship is Magic, a place for second chances. And that is exactly what you and Drago needed, a fresh start." she explained to them with a smile over her face.

Dan nodded at her. "You're right Twilight, and I guess it really was destiny that brought us together." he said as he looked to Drago.

"If so, we will work together... and stop what ever Masquerade is plotting." he said to him and the Mane Six.

Dan smiled and nodded as he looked out to where the sun is about to set.

(This song is Parody of Set it all Free by Scarlett Johansson)

Dan;

I followed my heart into the fire

Got burned, got broken down by desire

I tried, I tried but the smoke in my eyes

Left me blurry, blurry and blind

He turned to the Mane Six with a determined smile.

Dan;

I picked myself up off the ground

I've burned all my fingers but that's gone now

Got the power in my hands and stickin' to the plan

Stickin' to the plan that says "I can"

Mane Six;

Do anything at all

You can do anything at all

Dan;

This is my awakening

They would stand alone and watch me fall

But nothing's keeping me down

Gonna let it all up

Come on and say right now, right now, right now

Dan & Mane Six;

This is my big hello

Cause I'm here and never letting go

I can finally see, it's not just a dream

When I set it all free, all free, all free

Mane Six;

You set it all free

Twilight;

We're a group of friends caught in the battle

But our star's gonna shine brighter than your sun

Rarity;

And we will reach so high, shoot so far

Pinkie Pie;

Gonna hit, gonna hit, hit every target

Mane Six;

It counts this time

We will make it count this time

Dan;

This is my awakening

They would stand alone and watch me fall

But nothing's keeping me down

Gonna let it all up

Come on and say right now, right now, right now

Dan & Mane Six;

This is our big hello

Cause we're here and never letting go

We can finally see, it's not just a dream

When we set it all free, all free, all free

Mane Six;

We set it all free

Dan looked to the setting sun knowing he had to face Ryo again, but he knew he couldn't do it without the girls.

Dan;

This is my awakening

They would stand alone and watch me fall

But nothing's keeping me down

Gonna let it all up

Come on and say right now, right now, right now

Dan & Mane Six;

This is our big hello

Cause we're here and never letting go

We can finally see, it's not just a dream

When we set it all free, all free, all free

Mane Six;

We set it all free...

Dan smiled and turned to them. "All right girls, its time we faced Ryo... and get his mind straight."

"But how? Reaper has him believing he's the best." Rainbow pointed out to him

"I'll handle that, trust me, I think I know how to out smart him this time. But I need your help to defeat him, I need Twilight's smarts, and Rainbow's confidence." he pointed to them.

Twilight thought it over but looked to him. "All right, we're with you Dan. And I promise, we're going to knock some sense into Ryo." she said to him with a smile.


In town, Ryo and his friends were walking down the street while Ryo was explaining his battle strategies. Soon, Dan and the Mane Six showed up to confront him. "Ryo! Listen to me!" he yelled out to him to get his attention.

One of the students with Ryo looked to him surprised. "Oh, hey Dan, what's shaken...?" he asked him.

"The way you're battling is dangerous, you shouldn't listen to Masquerade!" he tried to convince him. "He doesn't really care what happens to you!" he said to him with a serious expression.

"Look Dan, I-" one of the students interrupted Ryo.

"What is with you Dan?! You can't tell Ryo how to battle! Especially how he kicked your butt!" he yelled out only to see Rainbow Dash get in his face.

"That's not what he means pal!" she blurted out to him surprising him.

"Whoa... y-you're talking...?" he asked her

Dan knew he couldn't keep it a secret now, but this wasn't a time for secrets. "I was only trying to tell him-" he was soon interrupted by Reaper.

"Ryo, you are the strongest..." he said to him with venom in his words.

Ryo smirked as he glared at Dan. "You're right... I am the strongest..." he said to him.

"Crush anyone who gets in your way." Reaper ordered him

"Yes, I will crush anyone who suggests my strategies are anything less than perfect..." he said as he walked towards Dan. "And it sounds like to me that's what you're trying to tell me Danny boy." he suggested

Drago scowled knowing there was no reasoning with him. "I'm afraid there is no way we can avoid battling him." he said to Dan as he looked to him.

"Yeah... I need your help Drago, we gotta try bringing Ryo back to his senses." said Dan as he looked to Ryo as he walked up.

Ryo smirked as he pulled out a Bakugan Card. "Play Time!" he blurted out as he and Dan held out their cards.

"Bakugan Field Open!" their cards glowed and they along with the Mane Six entered the Pocket Dimension Battlefield.

Twilight watched as both Dan and Ryo set up their Gate Cards, as well as sensing the Doom Card being set. She observed Ryo's Gate Card knowing he was gonna pull some kind of trick. "Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled out as he shot Fear Ripper to the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Reaper emerged in his true form.

"Darkus Fear Ripper, I recognize that Bakugan anywhere." said Applejack as she scowled at Ryo.

"Bakugan Brawl!" yelled Dan as he tossed out a new Bakugan. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as the Bakugan emerged in its true form. It was a Pyrus Gargonoid, a Gargoyle type Bakugan.

"Use caution Dan, we don't know what he's gonna do yet." Twilight advised him

"I hear ya, he's obviously setting up some kind of a trap. But Ive got a little trick up my sleeve as well. I just hope it works." he hoped for the best.

"Waiting to see what happens...? Good! Oh and while you're at it, here! Gate Card Set!" he yelled out as he set out another Gate Card.

"That can't be good, what's he planning...?" Rainbow asked curiously.

"I don't know, but I know for certain its something bad." Fluttershy blurted out.

"Bakugan Brawl!" Ryo tossed out a reacquired Darkus Mantris. "Bakugan Stand!" he called as Mantris emerged on the battlefield. "Ability Card Activate! Marionette!" he called out as Mantris used Marionette on Gargonoid feeling him struggle. "Okay Mantris, hand him over to Fear Ripper!" he ordered him as Mantris sent him to Fear Ripper. "Now, Gate Card Open!"

"What?!" Dan blurted out as the Gate Card glowed brightly, forming a pool of darkness around Fear Ripper and Gargonoid. "Fear Rippers Power level increase to 400 G's." said Dan's Bakupod. But he knew he needed to think smart on this, he pulled out an Ability Card to counter it. "Oh no you don't. Ability Card Activate, Fire Wall!" he tossed the card to Gargonoid as a wall of fire shielded Gargonoid. "Fear Rippers Power Level decrease by 350 G's." said his Bakupod.

"Oh, good one, but not good enough!" said Ryo as Fear Ripper broke through the Fire Wall and struck down Gargonoid, sending him into the Doom Dimension.

Dan was shocked from what happened, so were the Mane Six. "Dan, speak to me!" Drago called out to him.

"You all right?" asked Fluttershy as she placed a gentle hoof on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm alright, just trust me on this guys, okay?"

"We trust you Dan." said Twilight as she walked up. "You were caught off guard, but it won't happen again.

"No it won't." said Dan as he grabbed Drago. "Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled out as he tossed him to the field. "Bakugan Stand!" Drago emerged through flames and growled at Ryo. "Mantris power level 320 G's, Drago power level 340 G's." said Dan's Bakupod.

"Finally, we get to meet your little pet Drago... I'd like to introduce you to Fear Ripper!" he said as he shot Fear Reaper back onto the field. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Fear Ripper emerged onto the field. "Slash Zero! Activate!" Ryo activated Fear Rippers ability.

"Fear Rippers power level increase to 400 G's." said the Bakupod. Drago was shocked at the result. "Don't worry Drago!" Dan called out to him to stay calm. "Gate Card Open! Intercept!" he called out as the Gate Card opened up.

"Hang on... what is he doing?!" Ryo asked as he saw a barrier block Fear Ripper from Drago.

"Intercept?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Intercept is a Gate Card that will protect Drago from Fear Ripper, I had a sneaky feeling he was gonna use Fear Ripper against him, so I came up with a back-up plan. That outta keep them from brawling." Dan explained to her.

"Daniel, what's your strategy?" asked Drago

"Just watch!" he said as he pulled out a Pyrus Mantris. "Bakugan Brawl!" he threw him to the field. "Bakugan Stand! Ryo, now its your turn to be the puppet!" he said as Mantris stood on the field. "Ability Card Activate! Marionette!" he called out as Mantris snared Fear Ripper. "Fear Ripper! Go to the same card as your teammate Mantris!" he commanded him as Mantris held him over the same card Mantris was on.

Ryo panicked from what he was planning. "Wait! That card is a Mind Ghost! STOP!!!" he yelled out to stop him.

"Too late pal, now you're gonna get it!" said Rainbow Dash with a smirk across her face. Mantris dropped Fear Ripper onto the card as it glowed causing it to explode taking both Darkus Fear Ripper and Mantris out of the battle.

Drago took to the air and saw it surprised. "What happened?" he asked as he reverted to Ball Form and returned to Dan.

"I anticipated what Ryo was gonna do. Instead of the Doom Companion Card he used last time, he snuck in a Mind Ghost Card ahead of time. Which takes out either an enemy, or a friend." he explained to them.

"I see... so he was going to sacrifice Mantris, who he was finished with in order to take one of his enemies with him." said Drago feeling surprised.

"And you used the card in reverse, good thinking." said Twilight as she looked to Ryo.

"Well you see, Bakugan is really a strategic game, you have to read your opponents mind and anticipate what his moves." he said to them as he looked to Ryo.

"I don't believe it! He actually managed to double cross me!" said Ryo as he glared at him, he soon loaded Reaper into the shooter. "Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled out shooting Reaper to the field Mantris was on. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Reaper emerged in his true form.

Fluttershy yelped seeing him. "Its Reaper!" she cried out.

"Now go! Use your strength and destroy Mantris!" Ryo ordered him, and Reaper willingly obeyed and struck Mantris with his Scythe. sending him to the Doom Dimension. Dan was shocked as well as the Mane Six of what happened. Reaper returned to Ball Form and returned to Ryo. "Well now, that leaves us with one Bakugan each Dan! Lets battle!" he demanded as he prepared for battle.

"You big meanie! That's not fair!" Pinkie blurted out as she shot a glare at Ryo for what happened.

"Pinkie Pie, calm yourself... this is not the time to get angry, even if I'm ALREADY FEELING ANGRY!!!" she bursted out into anger after seeing what happened.

"What now Dan?" Spike asked him.

"Lets see... his next move would probably be... yes! Dimension 4!" he suggested as he looked to Ryo. "I know for certain that's what he's gonna use." he said as he grabbed his next gate Card. "Gate Card set!" he yelled as he threw the card to the battle field and grabbed Drago. "Bakugan Brawl!" he tossed him to the field seeing him emerge in his true form. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Drago emerged from the flames, roaring out ready for battle.

"Bakugan Brawl!" Ryo shot Reaper back onto the field to face Drago. "Bakugan Stand!" he called out as Reaper emerged in his true form.

Reaper glared at Drago as he gripped his scythe. "This time I'm taking you down!" he threatened him with a menacing glare.

"You think so?" Dan asked with a confident smirk. "Gate Card open now!" he called out as the Gate Card was surrounded by flames, giving Drago more strength.

Ryo was unimpressed given he knew Dan was all about power. "Ha! Battling with Power, is that all you know?!" he asked as he pulled out the Dimension 4 Ability Card. "Oh well, I figured as much. Ability Card Activate! Dimension 4!" he called out as the card activated countering the Gate Card.

Dan only smirked knowing Ryo made a big mistake. "Looks like you were wrong about me buddy boy! Figure this! Even if you counter the Gate Card, Dimension 4 can't stop my Character Card!" he explained to him.

Ryo was shocked from what he heard. "Character Card?!" he asked in shock and surprise.

Twilight smirked for she also learned much about the Bakugan Cards. "Let me explain Ryo, Dimension 4 can counteract the Attribute Power... but it can't stop the Character Card, which raises your Bakugan's power level." she explained to him as Drago roared at him.

"Nice one Twilight, you learned that all on your own?" Dan asked her.

"I learned a lot from Alice." she said to him with a smile.

Flames began to surround Drago again as he roared fiercely at Reaper for what he did to his friends. "Reaper look out!" Ryo called out to him.

"Drago's power level doubled to 680 G's." said Dan's Bakupod.

Reaper was shocked as he backed up holding his scythe. "This can't be!" he cried out in shock.

Drago shot a fierce glare at Reaper, showing how much anger that was building within him. "I can NEVER forgive you for what you've done!" he yelled at him.

"Now Dan!" yelled Twilight

"Ability Card Activate! Boosted Dragon!" he called out as Drago's mouth was filled with flames. Reaper panicked knowing he didn't stand a chance. Drago shot a massive fire ball at Reaper, landing a direct hit against him. Forcing him to return to Ball Form.

"AAWW YEAH!!!" Rainbow Dash cheered out with the others.

"Now that's what I call style!" said Rarity as she complimented Dan and Drago. Drago roared out in victory as he reverted to Ball Form letting Dan catch him. They soon returned to the real world, and Ryo snapped out of his lust for power. In a result of falling to his knee's and bursting into tears.

Dan smiled as he brushed off his nose. "Guess I win." he boasted proudly.

Ryo's friends watched in disbelief of what happened, even Ryo couldn't believe it. "I lost... and what makes it worse... is I lost because my strategies were outwitted..." he said as he looked down.

Dan looked at him but smiled and walked up to him. "Hey... don't take it too hard." he said to him as Ryo looked up to him surprised. "I had heck of a time figuring you out you know. So if its okay, I'd like to battle you again sometime." he said to him with a kind smile.

Ryo was surprised but he smiled. "Really...?" he asked him

"Its an honor to go up against a battler as clever as you." Dan complimented him.

Pinkie got in between them, surprising them yet again. "But next time, lets have a fun battle without all the Doom Cards, okay?" she asked him

Ryo looked at her surprised but smiled. "Okay! Sure, it will be a total pleasure! Just for fun!" he said to them.

"Great!" said Dan as he chuckled but realized. "Oh and... I'm sorry for what happened to your computer, I wasn't myself that day." he explained to him as he hung his head. "I'm really sorry about that Ryo." he apologized to him.

"Hey, its okay Dan, nothing was broken. But next time, try to control that temper before you let it get to you." he suggested to him.

Dan chuckled a bit. "Sure thing... oh, think you and your friends can keep a secret regarding..." he gestured to the Mane Six.

Ryo looked to them but looked to him and smiled. "Sure, we won't tell anyone about them, promise!" he said to him.

"Pinkie Promise?" Pinkie asked him, confusing him to an extent. She sighed from seeing it. "Repeat after me. Cross my Heart, Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye." she explained to him.

"Oh, okay... Cross my Heart, Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye." he said to her as he did the hand gestures as well, while accidentally poking himself in the eye. "OW!"

"Oooh... you okay?" she asked him.

"Yeah, don't worry, its still new for me." he said with a smile as he rubbed his eye a bit.

Pinkie smiled knowing she was satisfied with the results. "Oki Doki!" she giggled as well as the rest of the Mane Six. Meanwhile, Drago was proud of the kind of person Dan had become. True he still has a few issues to work out, but with his help along with the Mane Six, he's sure to turn Dan into the greatest Bakugan Battle Brawler, and a good friend. Meanwhile, they were unaware, that Masquerade was near by watching them.

He watched Dan and Drago. "We'll see about that..." he chuckled but his attention turned to the Mane Six. "I wonder... they seem to be helpless little creatures... but there is more to them than just looks. I'll need to watch them carefully... especially the purple one." he thought to himself as he looked to Twilight. "There's something special about her, something I can't figure out quite yet... but I'll be watching you... Twilight Sparkle." he soon vanished into thin air, leaving Dan to his little victory.


Night fell, Dan and the Mane Six returned to his home to chat with his friends online. "Man I'm telling you! Drago is the best!" he boasted proudly as he held him in his hand. Meanwhile, his friends were unimpressed give the result.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it already!" they said simultaneously.

"Hey, I'm serious! I mean I'm ranked 160 now thanks to him. He's the best Bakugan a guy can have." said Dan as he started kissing Drago, embarrassing the poor Dragonoid.

He opened flapping his little wings groaning in frustration from it. "STOP IT!!!" he shouted at him

Dan soon started to nuzzle him, embarrassing him further. "You should have seen him, it was awesome!" he said to them.

Meanwhile, Twilight and the Mane Six only giggled in amusement of the situation, meanwhile Marucho and the others still had their neutral expressions on their faces. "Look, we're all very happy that you and Drago are a team again, but..."

"DAAAAANNNN!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT?!!" the asked simultaneously.

Twilight only giggled at their reactions. "You guys should be more proud of him, okay sure he's kind of going overboard with the cuteness and all..." or so she thought.

"Who's my best buddy? AW YEAH!!!" he shouted out as he nuzzled Drago.

A sweat drop soon formed over Twilight's face watching it. "Okay, he's really going overboard with it." she admitted it.

"Daniel, please stop this Daniel!" Drago begged him to stop. "This is not funny any longer! I do have a reputation to uphold! And all your human friends and everypony are observing this!" he pointed out to him. "I... I'm developing a rash!" he said out loud, but his words were falling on deaf ears. "DANIEL!!!!" he shouted out.

The Mane Six only laughed in amusement of Drago's embarrassment. "Now I'm feeling sorry for you Drago, looks like you're stuck with him for life." said Rainbow Dash as she laughed so hard.

Drago groaned a bit wishing he was back in the river, but still... he needed Dan's help, even if it meant going through these kind of situations. Dan realized something as he looked to the girls. "Hey, I just thought of something... if Ryo was so easily corrupted... do you think Masquerade will easily manipulate other Battlers...?" he asked them.

"Your guess is as good as ours Danny... but if he used Ryo just like Rikimaru...? That's enough to put Masquerade on my list of bad people." said Applejack as she looked to the others.

"But do you think there's more to this Masquerade than we know already...?" asked Spike as she stepped up.

Alice rubbed her chin in thought. "Now that you mention it... his disappearance was also mysterious." she mentioned

"Not to mention, the doom cards he's given to most of the Battlers in this world are just as suspicious." said Rarity as she brushed her mane. "Has there been any sightings of him?" she asked.

"Unfortunately no, its almost as if he doesn't want anyone to find him." said Runo as she crossed her arms.

"So he's clearly planning something..." said Twilight as she thought about it. "But could it be he's working for someone...?" she asked them

"Not sure Twilight, but its a possibility that he might be working with the same person who gave him the Doom Cards. But the question is... who gave them to him, and why...?" asked Marucho as he rubbed his chin.

Dan thought about it for a moment, but he soon looked to the screen. "Who ever it is... we'll find out for sure." he said to them with a confident smile. "And we will try our hardest to make sure he doesn't hurt anymore Bakugan."

Julie cooed at him with a bright blush on her face. "Oh Dan, I wish I could just kiss you right now." she said out loud.

Runo's anger was starting to build just from hearing it. (Who wouldn't in this situation?) She soon grabbed her computer shaking it around. "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS JULIE! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT A BOYFRIEND YOU ROMANCE-ADDICT!!!" she shouted at her with much anger.

Rarity noticed a hint of jealousy in her voice, she read many romance novels herself. But she knew a jealous soul when she saw one, and Runo was green with envy. "I can definitely tell there is something about Runo that she has something to hide." she whispered to the others.

"You aren't suggesting..." whispered Applejack as she realized what she's planning and gave her a look of disapproval. "Rarity... don't even think about it." she warned her.

"Oh come now darling, I would never." said Rarity, but in all reality she was lying with a sneaky grin.

Applejack scowled knowing she was going to plan something behind their backs. "And here we thought Julie was a Romance-Addict." she muttered to herself.

"Good grief Runo, you need to learn how to take a joke." said Julie as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah well that didn't sound like a joke to me!" Runo yelled at her.

Pinkie showed up on screen. "I know right? I mean I know a lot of jokes myself, and everypony I know gets them." she pointed out to them. The Mane Six nodded in agreement, even though most of them don't exactly agree with her.

"Well hey you guys, you should get some rest, its been a long day for you." she smiled at them as she disappeared from the screen.

Dan noticed the smile and felt curious about it. "Wonder what that was all about...?" he wondered.

"Good question... I never saw her flare up like that before, and calm down in a manner of seconds." said Alice as she too was surprised. "But I'm sure its just Runo being Runo." she suggested.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Good night guys." said Dan as he logged out of the Bakugan Site.


Meanwhile at Runo's house, Runo had just let her hair down as she got into her PJ's. She looked down after hearing what Julie said, she placed her hand across her chest knowing something inside her was telling her she's feeling jealous. She soon groaned in annoyance. "This is crazy! There's no way its possible! No way! No how!" she slumped down into her bed face planting into her pillow. "I don't know why I'm acting this way... why do I feel like this when ever Julie talks that way towards Dan...?" she asked herself... but soon she grabbed her blanket and pulled it over her. "Snap out of it Runo! You and Dan are friends! Nothing more!" she cried out. However, she knew in her heart, that she was lying to herself. She wanted to deny it... but the redness on her face said otherwise.

Author's Note:

Runo: Next time on Bakugan Legends of Equestria, Dan, Rarity and I run into each other. Literally! And Dan loses Bakupod, I find it, and realize there's a message from Masquerade challenging Dan to battle someone named Tatsuya. I figured this was my chance to kick some butt! So I go instead, but Dan and Rarity show up just when things were about to get rocking! I can't believe he would let me fight in his place! Will I be able to beat this clown and prove myself as a Battler? Find out on the next Bakugan Legends of Equestria.