• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 15,231 Views, 1,112 Comments

Bakugan Legends of Equestria - KnightGomora1994



Twilight and her friends are pulled into the middle of a Bakugan Battlefield, and they need Dan and Drago's help to find a way back to Equestria... But they will have to face the monster Naga, and save both worlds before its too late. This is Bakugan

  • ...
13
 1,112
 15,231

The Story of Vestroia

It was a peaceful night in Wardington... or so we believe. At the Misaki Restraurant... Runo, Alice and Fluttershy were still awake given the fact Runo was still talking about Alice. "Yeah, my dad is totally stoked that you decided to stay with us. He said we're gonna get a lot more customers with you working for us." said Runo as she did an impression of her father.

Alice giggled from hearing it. "Really...?" she asked her.

"Yes, in fact Runo won't be the star attraction anymore. You'll get all the attention." said Fluttershy as she was resting near Alice's legs. Runo meanwhile was trying as hard as she could not to let it get to her. But the look on her face said otherwise.

Alice smiled from hearing it, but her smile soon faded as she thought about what Dan said back at ther airport... the day she wanted to tell Runo about Michael Gehabich. "I haven't told anyone about my Grandfather Michael yet... maybe its time..." she thought to herself and looked to Runo. "Hey Runo, you awake...?" she asked her only to see she fell asleep and dreaming about Liver Kebobs.

Fluttershy looked to her seeing how worried she is, she got up and touched her shoulder. "Don't worry Alice... you'll get your chance to tell everyone." she assured her with a kind smile.

Alice smiled at her knowing she was right. "I know Fluttershy..." she said as she rested her head on the pillow. "I just hope they don't get the wrong idea about me... especially Dan and Rainbow Dash..." she mentioned to her.

"Oh don't worry... Rainbow Dash would never jump to the wrong conclusion... well maybe. I don't know..." Fluttershy said to her feeling nervous.

Alice only giggled a bit knowing what she meant. "Its okay... but for now... lets get some sleep." she said to her as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Fluttershy did the same as she snuggled up next to Alice.


Elsewhere when it was day time in the woods far from Wardington, a limousine was driving through the forest carrying someone we were all familiar with. It drove to a mansion and parked right in front of the door, letting its passenger out. More like, passengers... it was Billy and Cycloid. Why they were being transported in a limousine is a freaky mystery, but we'll eventually find out why. "I must be doing something right... I never thought I'd get invited to a place like this." said Billy as he looked to the mansion.

"Its because you got talent boss! You climbed to 10th place in the rankings in just a few days!" Cycloid said to him as he instantly boosted Billy's confidence.

Billy nodded at his partner and looked to the mansion. "Yeah, you're right... I deserve this..." he said to him as he walked to the doors. Once he got inside, he saw several other Brawlers in the room before him. One was a muscle bound Brawler, the other was a girl from China, the next was a big shot kid who acts tough. Billy looked at them but smiled and took this chance to say something. "Hey..." he said to them only to hear someone walk up behind him.

"I'm looking for the party for the top ten international Bakugan Players." said the young man who was well dressed in what appeared to be a British outfit. "Is this the place...?" he asked them.

Billy looked to him surprised, knowing he wasn't the only one who arrived late. "Y-Yeah..." he said to him.

"That's good... my ranking is Number 02, I'm Klaus von Hertzon." he introduced himself. Klaus von Hertzon, an Aquos Brawler. Ranked Number 02 in the Top Ten Bakugan Players. He wears a light blue overcoat with a deep navy blue collar. White pants and a pair of dark grey boots.

The girl in the red dress looked to them with a gentle smile. "I'm Chan Lee... my ranking is 3rd place." she said to them. Chan Lee, a Pyrus Brawler. Ranked Number 03 in the Top Ten Bakugan Players. She wears a red traditional chinese martial arts outfit with gold trim.

The muscle bound Brawler looked to them with a big grin. "My names Julio Santana... I'm in 4th place." he said to them. Julio Santana, a Haos Brawler. Ranked Number 04 in the Top Ten Bakugan Players. He wears a white vest with gold trim, a dark grey tank top shirt, dark greyish green pants, brown belt and brown boots that have fur inside.

"And I'm..." the kid leaped off the railing from where he sat and landed safely on the ground. "Komba O'Charlie! My Ranking is fifth place!" he said to them. Komba O'Charlie, a Ventus Brawler. Ranked Number 05 in the Top Ten Bakugan Players. He wears a dark green hat, a yellow jacket with green trim and a few patches stitched to it. White jacket with a pair of light green overall's.

Billy smiled as he walked up to them. "Nice to meet ya... I'm Billy Gilbert. I've got 10th place spot now." he said to them.

Komba meanwhile let out a small laugh. "Double diggets." he blurted out.

Billy was surprised as Klaus walked to the stairs. "Which means the 1st, 6th to 9th place battlers aren't hear yet." said Klaus as he looked to the others. "I guess they're running late."

"So what's up...? When does this so called party get start anyway?" asked Julio as he looked around the mansion.

"Yeah, I don't see any decorations." Chan Lee pointed out.

Meanwhile, Komba looked at the invitation he received from an unknown source. "You're right... according to the map on this card, we're in the right place." he said to them.

Just when things were quiet, Klaus smiled and looked to them. "Listen... its not every day that the worlds top ranked Bakugan Players are in the same room together." he said to them as he thought of an idea. "Would any of you be interested in a little game?" he asked them.

Chan Lee stood up from leaning against the railing on the stairs. "Okay sure, I'm up for that." she said to him.

"Count me in, I know you all would think I didn't have the skills if I tried to back out on you." Julio said to them as he stepped up.

Komba also stepped up with a confident smile. "Yeah, I'm for battle... it sounds like fun to me." he said to them.

Klaus turned to Billy knowing what his answer may be. "And you...?" he asked him.

"I'm in! Lets do it!" Billy said confidentelly as he and the other top rank Bakugan players pulled out their cards.

"BAKUGAN FIELD OPEN!" they called out in unison as they entered the Pocket Dimension Battlefield.

The five brawlers stood in a circle as they all looked at one another. "If all five of us are in agreement... for the record, this... will be an exhibition battle." Klaus said to them before getting a new idea. ""No wait, speedplay..." he suggested.

"What is a speedplay?" Julio asked curiously.

"Lets make it a Bakugan Royale Battle... since all of us are together." Billy said as he stepped up.

Chan Lee smiled at hearing the idea. "Sure, I'll go along with that." she said to him agreeing with his suggestion.

"I'm into it, lets get started." said Komba as he held his Bakugan Card.

"Okay, where we go! Gate Card set!" Klaus tossed in his Gate Card as it expanded over the entire field for all their Bakugan to fit on.

"Alright, the game is on! Go Cycloid!" Billy said to his Subterra partner as he held him up.

"Let me at'em boss!" Cycloid said to him as he prepared for battle.

Billy got into his signature baseball playing stance preparing to throw. "Bakugan Brawl!" he tossed his partner to the field as his hat went flying off. "Cycloid Stand!" he called out as his partner emerged on the field in his true form. Cycloid roared out holding his hammer as Billy held out his Ability Card. "Ability Card Activate! Right Giganti!" he called out as Cycloid's right arm grew in size.

"Just try coming at me! I'll make you a member of my special club!" Cycloid challenged them as he slammed his hammer on the ground.

Komba chuckled at him. "What a loud mouth..." he leaped into the air and tossed his partner into the field. "Bakugan brawl! Harpus Stand!" he called out as his partner Ventus Harpus emerged on the field. Harpus is a large feathered Harpy-type Bakugan. Her battle strategy is to provoke and make fun of opponents to make them lose focus in battle. She has an arrogant and argumentative personality. She shares a strong bond with Komba and is his guardian. "Ventus Harpus! Ability Card Activate! Feather Blast!" he called out as Harpus unleashed a hurricane against Cycloid. But he managed to block it with his hammer, causing him to slide back as Komba chuckled.

"Ability Activate!" Chan Lee called out earning Komba's attention. "Face of Rage!" she called out as her partner, Pyrus Fourtress was on the field. Fourtress has four faces, of which three of them change with different abilities, which are face of rage/phase glare (attack), face of sadness/phase breaker (defense), face of joy/phase driver (power up) and enlightenment (enlightenment is never shown as an ability, but is the back face in ball form and is the starting face for when Fourtress appears). He has four swords on his back that he calls his Mighty Blades of Fire, which can shoot flame streams. Fourtress forced his Face of Enlightenment to a Face of Rage as he growled at his opponent. "You won't be able to defeat my Fourtress's combined talents, beauty and strength." she said to them only to get hit with a blinding light.

They all looked to a new Bakugan that was out on the field. It was Julio's partner, Haos Tentaclear. Tentaclear is an enormous chilling single eye emitting a shining beam to blind its enemy. Six lethal stinging tentacles surround the eye as it hovers in battle. "YEAH!!! Haos Tentaclear's eye has got you! You can't move!" said Julio as he had them trapped in Tentaclear's gaze. Meanwhile, he heard a laugh from Klaus and turned to him surprised.

"Perfect... I didn't expect a battle with the top ranked players to be this much fun." Klaus said to them with a bright smile on his face.

Chan Lee looked to him with a similar smile. "You sound confident Klaus..." he said to him.

"Where's your Bakugan?" Julio asked him. "Shoot it and get it in the game!"

Klaus only smirked as he pointed to the field. "Well... its already in the battle." he said to them earning surprised looks from them. "Ability Card Activate! Okay now, use your singing voice on them!" he said to his unknown partner, but she wasn't unknown for long. A beautiful voice began to sing from within what appeared to be water over the Gate Card. The four Bakugan began to slide towards it against their will. Then from the heart of the ripples, Klaus's partner... appeared before them. "Allow me to introduce my beloved partner... Aquos Sirenoid." he said to them as Sirenoid revealed her beautiful form to them. (Which definitely caught my eye and I ended up getting a slap in the face for it.) Sirenoid is a mermaid-like Bakugan wielding a magical lyre to soothe souls. Sirenoid creates a forceful wave to boost its power and destroy its opponents. It uses its dolphin-like tail for speed and mobility. They were all amazed by her, but suddenly a dark laughter came out of no where as the arena turned dark around them. They looked up to the source and saw who it was coming from. "Who's there?!" Klaus demanded to know.

The being who was laughing... was none other... than the big jerk himself, Masquerade. "My name is Masquerade!" he introduced himself.

"You're the Number 01 ranked player!" Chan Lee called out in surprise.

Masquerade smirked as he looked at her. "So you've heard of me before." he said to her.

"What do you want?!" Klaus demanded an answer from their host. "Have you come to join the battle?" he asked him only to get a deep chuckle.

"No, but look down at your feet." Masquerade pointed out as Klaus and the others looked down to their feet. Their eyes widen as they saw Naga floating beneath them within the Silent Core.

Klaus was surprised just from seeing it. "What is this...?" he asked as he looked at him.

"The floor has disappeared?!" Billy asked as he floated along with the others.

"Is this some kind of trick?!" asked Chan Lee.

"Where are we?!" Komba asked to know where they were.

Julio quickly turned to Masquerade with a glare. "Hey! Take us back to our world right now!" he demanded that he return them home.

Masquerade only chuckled as he looked to Naga. "I'll take you back soon enough." he said to them.

Naga growled as he looked to the brawlers. "Humans... kneel before me, your new master!" he said to them as his eyes glowed with much evil energy.

"Why should we? You're not the boss of us!" Billy said to him only to feel his power wrap around him.

Naga chuckled at him. "I admire your spirit boy... an admirable quality. But whether you like it or not... you're mine!" he said to him as he looked to the others. "That goes for the rest of you!" he said to them.

"You fight for us now." said Masquerade as they returned to the real world. "I brought you all here today for an important reason. I want you to get rid of Dan Kuso, and the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Especially the ponies that are accompanying them... they may seem cute, but there is a lot more to them than you think. That is your mission!" he said to them.

Billy was surprised from hearing it, because we all know he met Applejack a few days back. "You mean... like Applejack...?" he asked him.

"Yes Billy... she and her friends have meddled with our mission for far too long." Masquerade said to him. "You went through a loss against her and your dear friend Julie... wouldn't you want some payback for it...?" he asked him as Billy lowered his head.

"Hold on, you're asking him to hurt his friend, are you insane?!" Chan Lee asked him furiously.

In all matters, Masquerade is more than insane. "When it comes to times like this... I am deadly serious." he said to her as chanting voices started to fade in. The Top Ten Brawlers looked around surprised but look to Masquerade trying to figure out what is happening. Masquerade smirked as he stood above everyone else on the staircase.

(This song is Parody of Playing with the Big Boys from Prince of Egypt.)

Masquerade;

So Dan thinks he and his allies got friends from high places

With the power to put me on the run

Hydranoid soon appeared on his shoulder.

Hydranoid;

Well, forgive us these smiles on our faces

You'll know what power is when we are done

Masquerade & Hydranoid;

Friends...

He looked to them with a sinister grin, which had Klaus and the others worried.

You're fighting for the big boys now

He started walking down the steps walking toward them, making them cautious of him.

Hydranoid;

Fighting for the big boys now

Masquerade chuckled from hearing his partner. "That sounds pretty."

"Doesn't mean we have to like it." Chan Lee said to him with a menacing glare.

Masquerade;

Ev'ry card and beast

Tells you who's the best, you're

Fighting for the big boys now

The Top Ten brawlers watched him as they backed away from him.

You're fighting for the big boys now

The two evil beings grinned as they looked to their new allies.

Masquerade & Hydranoid;

You're fighting for the big boys now

Masquerade;

Accept this righteous mission

Watch a true master of darkness

Give an exhibition how

Pick up your Bakugan, friends

You're fighting for the big boys now!

Hydranoid;

By the power of Naga

Fourtress, Cycloid, Harpus, Tentaclear

Sirenoid, you will recieve the will and power

You so rightfully deserve.

The Bakugan looked to each other concerned, but they looked to Hydranoid and Masquerade.

Masquerade & Hydranoid;

You're fighting for the big boys now

They grinned as they looked to each other, and to the Brawlers standing before them.

You're fighting for the big boys now

Masquerade;

By the might of Naga

They will kneel before us

Hydranoid;

Kneel to us; Naga's servants...

They put up a front

Masquerade;

They put up a fight

Hydranoid;

And just to show we feel no spite

Masquerade;

You will be our acolytes

Masquerade & Hydranoid;

But first, my friends, it's time to bow

Or it's your own grave you'll dig, friends

You're fighting for the big boys now

Fighting for the big boys

Now!

The Brawlers looked at them knowing that there might be something strange about this mission. Billy sensed it too, but he thought it would be wise to roll with it. "Now... do you accept my offer...?" Masquerade asked them for what their answer will be.

Klaus stepped up and looked to him and smiled. "It will be easy." he said to him.

"It will be an honor to take them down." Chan Lee said as she placed her hand to her hip.

"Oh yeah, you want them out...? No problem." Komba said with his arms crossed.

"Come on, when do we start?" Julio asked as he walked up.

Billy stayed quiet for a bit but looked to Masquerade. "They're history! They don't have a chance!" he said to them.

"You said it boss!" Cycloid said to him. Masquerade looked at them and grinned evilly knowing they are just puppets to him and his master.


At Runo's restaurant, it was morning. Alice soon woke up and looked at the time and panicked. "Oh no! Look at the time, I over slept!" she cried out as she got out of bed. She ran to find Mr. and Mrs. Misaki, and found them in their break room.

"Oh, good morning Alice!" Tatsuo said to her.

"I'm so sorry! I just couldn't get to sleep last night, and that's the reason I slept in." Alice explained to them as she was feeling worried.

"Its alright dear, we're just happy to have you staying here with us. Besides, Fluttershy was able to help with most of the chores, so you should take it easy on your day off." Saki said to her with a kind smile.

Alice then realized something. "Hey, where's Runo...?" she asked them.

"At the store, she'll be back... I just sent her and Fluttershy to get a couple things." Saki said to her as she sipped her tea.

"At the store...?" Alice asked as she lowered her head. "Oh... I see..." she closed the door and leaned against it leaving Mr. and Mrs. Misaki alone. "I finally get the courage to tell Runo about my grandfather... and she's not even here." she thought to herself, but then an idea popped into her head. "I know, I'll go tell Dan!" she said out loud but slowly started to realize. "Oh but..."

Her imagination began to run wild as she saw Dan looking angry. "What do you mean...?!" he turned to her with scary looking face painting across his face. "That old man Michael is your grandfather?!!"

She panicked and shook her head rapidly to brush off those thoughts. "Uhh... maybe I won't tell him just yet..." she said to herself.


At Marucho's house, Alice had recently arrived to meet with him. "If you called ahead Alice, I would havegladly sent a car to pick you up you know." Marucho said to her. "What an honor, this is quite extraordinary. Coming to visit me all by yourself. I hope that your visit has been satisfactory so far, and that everything is alright." he said to her as they walked into his room.

"Well I... Marucho... I have something really important to tell you." Alice said to him.

Marucho turned to her surprised wondering what it could be. "What is it...?"

Alice stayed silent for a moment, but worked up the courage to tell him. "A confession... something I need you to hear me say." she said to him.

Just from hearing it, Marucho began to blush. "Huh? What? You want to confess something to me?" he asked her as his imagination began to run wild.

"Marucho... its you, I always thought that you were..." before Marucho's imagination of Alice could finish...

"My grandfather Michael..." the real Alice said to him.

"What? You always thought I was your grandfather Michael...?" Marucho asked her only to finally realize as he snapped out of it. He shook his head and looked to her surprised. "Alice... what'd you say...?" he asked her.

"You know that missing scientist Michael Gehabich...? Well... he's my grandfather..." Alice confessed to him about her grandfather.

(Three, two, one...)

"WWWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!?!?!?!?!?!" Marucho cried out in shock and surprise.


After calling the Brawlers and Ponies to his house, Alice explained everything to them getting surprised and shocked faces. "W-What...?" Runo said as she looked at her.

"Dr. Michael is your Grandfather?" Dan asked her.

"And you failed to bring it up sooner?!" Rainbow asked her as she was with Shun at his house.

"Simmer down there Dash, I'm sure she had her reasons." Applejack said to her.

"Whoa... no way..." Julie said as she felt surprised.

Alice looked down in shame knowing they might be mad at her. Twilight walked up to her and touched her hand. "So... you knew all this time...?" she asked her wanting to know the answer.

Alice lowered her gaze knowing she should be ashamed for keeping it from them. "Yes... that day... that day when all the Bakugan and cards appeared, that was when my grandfather disappeared." she explained to them. "Then one day, about six months later..."


During that time, Alice stared at the Bakugan Card that she held in her hand. But suddenly she heard the door open, and looked to who it was. It was her grandfather Michael! "Grandfather...?" she ran to him and held him. "Grandfather!" she cried out as she held him after missing him for six months.

Her granfather held her for only a minute, but her card caught his attention. "What...? What's this...?" he wondered as he took it from her observing it.


"My grandfather saw my Bakugan Card... and seemed very surprised. But the strange thing is... that day when Dan met Drago, my grandfather disappeared again. I haven't seen or heard a thing from him since." Alice said to them as she lowered her head.

The Brawlers and the ponies the looked at her surprised as Dan walked up a few feet to her. "You kept it a secret from us...?" he asked her.

"Well not all of us... she told me when I went to see her one night. Because I was worried about her ever since we left the airport." Fluttershy said to them.

"YOU KNEW TOO FLUTTERSHY?!!!" Rainbow Dash cried out as she grabbed Shun's computer showing how angry she was.

Shun immediately grabbed her and pulled her away. "Dan... what do you think of her explaination...?" he asked him.

Dan looked at her for a moment. True he should be mad that she didn't tell them, but she had good intentions, so how can he be mad at that? A smile formed across his face. "Thanks for telling us Alice... man, it must have been hard." he said to her.

Alice was surprised by his reaction and shook her head. "I'm sorry! I thought you'd overreact like Rainbow Dash! I had you all wrong!" she exclaimed.

Dan was surprised as both he and alice began to blush in embarrasment. Runo at that point looked to him surprised. "You...? Overract...?" she asked.

"No way! Runo and Alice, I think you're trying to get Dan's attention!" Julie cried out in jealousy.

"N-No Julie, that's not true!" Alice defensivly exclaimed as she blushed.

"Why would we want to do that? That's so lame!" Runo said to her and crossed her arms.

"Though I am one for romance, but this is all a simple misunderstanding Julie, I assure you darling." Rarity said to her.

"And besides, the only one with hopeless crushes around here is Spike." Twilight pointed out.

"Yeah!" Spike agreed only to realize what he just walked into. "Wait, HEY!" he cried out.

"Alice... have you heard anything about the collapse of Vestroia...?" Drago asked her out of curiosity.

Alice looked to him. "Nothing Drago..." she said to him as she looked away. "But if all the stories we've been hearing are true... and my grandfather really did go to Vestroia." she said as she looked to her friends. "We may find something if we go to his laboratory. But unfortunately, its in Moscow."

"Then I guess we'll have to go to his Laboratory then." Dan suggested.

"Sure, lets go!" Runo said sarcastically. "But didn't you listen to Alice's story? Her grandfather's lab is in Moscow!" she reminded him.

"And since I studied much about Moscow, I took the liberty of making these coats for us given how cold it will be up there." Rarity said as she pulled up some coats for her and her friends.

"Its important we go there." Shun said to them.

"Shun's right, the more information we get, the more we'll learn about Dr. Michael." said Rainbow Dash.

Runo looked to them knowing she's facing a losing battle. "Yeah sure... that's great but, just how are we gonna do that?" she asked them. And just at the right moment.

"Leave it to me! I know a way!" Marucho said as a bright smile formed over his face.


Once everyone was done packing, Dan ran out the door with his back pack. "Bye! We're off the Moscow!" he said to his parents as he rushed to Kato who stood by his limousine.

"Ma'am, please don't worry, I assure you I will take good care of your son." Kato assured them.

"Thanks for the delicious fruit basket, you really didn't have to do that. And I know Dan is very excited about this trip..." Miyoko said to him.

Shinjiro at the moment looked to her surprised about her previous mention. "Fruit Basket...?"

Miyoko looked to her husband surprised but chuckled a bit forgetting to mention it to him. "Yes... and please take care of our boy and the ponies. They can be bit of a handful." she advised Kato.

The ponies only giggled knowing its true. "Don't worry Miyoko, we'll be just fine. Just as long as Dan doesn't disappear on us like he did at the airport." Twilight reminded him of what happened.

"Hey! I had to use the restroom and forgot which way to go!" Dan exclaimed to her of what happened.

"Could someone or somepony give me a hand..." Rarity called out as everyone looked to her.

Dan's eyes widen from seeing so many luggages with her. "Whoa... talk about crazy! You really need so much baggage?" he asked her.

"When it comes to trips like these... I need to be completely prepared." Rarity said to him as she flipped her mane. Earning some looks from her friends, except Spike of course.

"Alright, lets get your stuff in the trunk... assuming there's enough room for it." Dan said with a sigh. After getting her luggage inside the limousine, they all got into the vehicle as Kato started the engine. Dan took a chance to poke his head out the window to say goodbye to his parents. "See ya mom! See ya dad!" he called out to them as Kato drove off to Marucho's house.


By the time they arrived, everyone was ready for their trip to Moscow! They were sitting comfortably inside Marucho's new mode of flight transportation as its systems were slowly booting up. Pinkie meanwhile, was all excited. I mean who wouldn't be? They're going to Moscow, one of the greatest places you'd ever want to travel to. "I'm so excited! I'm really excited! Are you guys excited?! I mean we're going all the way to Moscow! How cool is that?!!" she asked them with much excitement building.

"We get you're excited Pinkie, but we're not going on a tour in one of the greatest cities in Russia. We're only going to Dr. Michaels laboratory." Runo reminded her.

"I know, but its still gonna be so much fun!" Pinkie said to her.

Suddenly, the lake above them began to open. Letting the plane rise out. "Oh whoa! Awesome!" Dan cried out.

Meanwhile Runo, started feeling sick. "Ooohhh... my stomach... I think I'm gonna lose my lunch!" she cried out as teh plan took off at fast speeds.

Fluttershy held up a barf bag in case if she does. "Here you go Runo."

"Thanks Fluttershy..." Runo said to her as she held the bag.

They made their way to Shun's house, where he and Rainbow Dash would be waiting for them on the roof. "Sir, I'm going to do a fly over Master Shun's dojo now." Kato said to them.

Rainbow Dash looked to the plane and smirked. "See you inside Shun!" she said to him as she flew towards the Cargo doors. Shun at the time threw a line to the wing of the plan snaring it.

Dan saw it as the plane lifted him off the ground. He scowled from seeing it. "He's such a show off!" he exclaimed.

Rarity looked to Marucho as they got comfortable. "So Marucho darling, what do you have in mind for entertainment purposes?" she asked him.

"Well not exactly... sorry there isn't even an in flight movie you guys. But would anyone like some peanuts or a moist towel perhaps...?" Marucho asked them as Shun walked in and sat next to Alice.

Alice noticed it and looked away feeling nervous around him. Suddenly, the plane started to feel bit of a turbulence as it began to shake. She felt it and started to freak out, but Shun reached to her and held her close as the turbulence started to go away. "Sorry about that everyone, but we had bit of turbulence there for a moment. But its nothing to worry about now." Kato informed them.

Shun sighed in relief and looked to Alice. "You okay Alice...?" he asked her.

Alice looked to him surprised as she found herself being held in his arms. Her cheeks began to burn as they turned red as she looked at his eyes. "U-Um... yes, I'm alright Shun... but um..." she looked away from him for a bit. "Think you can let me go now...?" she asked him politely.

Shun soon realized he was still holding her, and quickly let go. "S-Sorry... guess I kind of forgot there." he said to her.

"No, its okay... you did nothing wrong." Alice assured him with a kind smile. "In fact, this is actually to first time I saw you look concerned." she said to him.

"Uh... well I, I was just trying to make sure you were safe..." Shun said to her as he looked away with a small blush. "That's all..." he said to her.

Alice smiled knowing what he really meant, the ponies noticed it as they looked to each other. Meanwhile Spike smirked at seeing it. "Smoochy, smoochy... someone's in lo-" before he could finish, Rainbow Dash slapped a piece of duck tape over his mouth.

"Back to business... shouldn't we all get Applejack and Julie?" asked Rainbow Dash as she looked to the others.

"That would take too much time, Julie lives in America, and its the opposite direction from Moscow, which is in Russia." Marucho explained to her.

"Well, lets hope we'll find plenty of answers in Dr. Michael's lab." said Twilight as she looked outside with the others.


Upon arriving over Moscow's airspace, the ponies marveled at the sight of the mountains and the forest beneath them. "Sir, we are entering Moscow's airspace..." Kato informed him.

Alice looked around and found what they were searching for. "Look! There's my grandfathers laboratory! Down there!" she pointed out to it.

The brawlers and ponies looked to it surprised. "Kato, can you put the plane down in that area?" Marucho asked him.

"Why of course sir, no problem." Kato said to him as he went in for a landing.


Inside the laboratory, the brawlers and the ponies opened the doors entering the interior of Dr. Michaels laboratory. Upon looking inside, it was empty. "Hello? Is anybody home?" Runo asked as she looked around.

"Paging Dr. Michael!" Pinkie Pie called out as she looked around.

Dan looked around seeing no one around. "There's no one here."

"It kind of looks lived in..." Twilight said as she looked around.

"I must admit Alice, I didn't expect it to be so clean." Rarity said as she looked around.

"I was expecting it to be much dustier, filled with cobwebs all over the place." Fluttershy said as she flew around the room searching around.

"That's because I come by every once in a while to clean." Alice said to them.

Rainbow Dash and the other ponies walked into the lab to look around. "Man, and I thought tiddying Dan's room was tough." she said out loud.

"HEY!!!" Dan exclaimed

"Well, if there are any clues as to where my grandfather is, they would be here." said Alice as she looked around.

"Okay guys, lets split up and see what we can find." Twilight said as she looked around with the other ponies.

"Right, lets do this." Dan agreed with her and started looking around with his friends.

Meanwhile, Drago and the others were starting to sense something in the room. "Tigrerra... do you feel it...?" he asked his Haos companion.

"Yes Drago, I do." Tigrerra said to him.

"Yeah, since we got here I've been feeling really jumpy!" said Preyas as he started hopping into the air. "I can't seem to shake it! I just want to jump up and down!"

Drago immediately gave him an annoyed look. "You're always jumpy Preyas..." he said to him bluntly.

"Whoa! Lighten up Draggy! You're the one who brought up the weird feeling in this place!" Preyas said to him only to jump up again only towards the controls. "WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!!" he cried out and landed safely on the controls. He sighed in relief only to step on a button causing a computer to turn on.

Rarity jumped from hearing it as she looked to it. "Preyas what did you do?!" she asked him.

"Oopsie!" Preyas looked to the screen seeing Dr. Michael. "Yikes! What a face!" he cried out.

Alice looked to it and see's him. "My grandfather..." she walked over to the screen.

"Michael...?" Dan asked as he walked to it as well along with the others.

"What's he doing in the screen? He a screen saver?" Pinkie asked being silly as usual.

"No... this must be one of his recordings before he disappeared." Twilight said as she looked to the screen. "Lets hear what it says."

Alice played the video for them to hear it. "This is Michael G, recording from my research lab. Extraordinary things have been happening..." he started explaining.

Meanwhile Julie and Applejack were one Marucho's Bakupod screen. "Hey! Let us see what's going on!" she said to them.

"Oh, hold on." Marucho turned the screen for them to see the video.

"Wow..." Applejack said as she looked at the screen. "Talk about front row seats..."

"For the last few years, I have been developing a dimension transporter system. This system is designed to transport something from one place to another place instantaneously." Dr. Michael explained on the film.


In Dr. Michael's lab before it was destroyed, he is working on the Dimensional Transporter hoping to get it working. "But one day while working in my laboratory, something very unusual happened." he explain as the Dimensional Transporter started to malfunction. He watched as thh transporter shined brightly, only to see it shatter as he shielded himself from the shards that were flying passed him. He looked to the transporter seeing a portal open before him as it pulled him in. "A major accident occured as I was conducting a routine experiment, although I didn't know it at the time. I later learned that inadvertadly opened a gate, to a different world." Michael opened his eyes finding himself in Vestroia, Pryus space to be exact. "It was to a place called Vestroia..."

"So he did go to Vestroia! You smart cookie!" Pinkie called out.

"Pinkie, shush!" Rarity said to her as she focused on the video.

"And as unbelievable as it sounds, there were monster like creatures living there." Michael looked around but saw a familiar being appear before him. And surprise, surprise...

"My name is Naga, tell me... how does a human like you end up in my world?!" Naga demanded to know.


"And there I was... face to face with the Dragonoid called Naga..." Michael mentioned his name.

Dan nodded knowing that everything Drago said was true. "It happened just like you said Drago." he said to him.

"But what happened after that?" Twilight asked as she looked to the screen.


Naga chuckled as he held up a card. "I could use this..." he said as he grinned at t.

"What...? What is that card? What are you going to use it for?!" Michael asked him only to feel a gust of wind from Naga blow him away, causing him to black out. The moment he opened his eyes, he found himself in the middle of a forest in Moscow. "When I came to... I was back in the human world. But to my surprise, in our world six months have passed by."


"I realized there... that time moves in different speeds in our world, and in the world of Vestroia. It is completely different as well. But even more surprising, the accident with the Dimension Transporter caused the protons in the field energy to collapse." Michael explained as a video of Alice's card was being examined. "And as a result, these protons subdivided, and fell to earth as card shaped energy bodies. During the six months I was gone, children had taken the cards that had been discovered all over the earth, and created the Bakugan game."

Twilight was facinated by this information as she wrote down every word of it. "This is so amazing... to know that time works different ways in Vestroia? It could also apply to that of Equestria." she suggested as she looked to the others.

"You sure Twilight?" Spike asked curiously.

"Well its only a theory, but its possible that the Card we found with the chest somehow came through a wormhole, and crossed over into our world." Twilight theorized only to get surprised looks from the others. "What...?"

"You do realize we don't speak Egghead right...?" asked Rainbow Dash with a blank expression.

"Think of it as a way you go in and out of doors or gateway's." Twilight said to her as she looked to the video.

"I was alarmed when I realized that these Bakugan, were the living creatures i saw in Vestroia. These card shape energy bodies were absorbing the living creatures in Vestroia, and then transporting them to our world. And it seems these creatures can only stay in the human world, in the form of a ball." Michael continued his explaination from the video. "A truly engenius transport system... it is only on the battlefield, which has the same dimensional structure as Vestroia that they could go back to their original forms. They have crossed over..." he said to them and walked off screen.

"Hey! Don't go! Come back Dr. Michael! COME BACK!!!" Pinkie frantically tried to call him back while trying to press a few buttons. But Rainbow Dash kept her away from the buttons to make sure she didn't break anything.

"Darn... come on, finish the story!" Applejack called out from Marucho's Bakupod.

"Chill AJ, at least now we know Alice's grandfather did go to Vestroia. So, its all true." Runo said to her.

Alice lowered her head knowing she should have told them sooner. "I'm sorry..." she apologized.

Fluttershy flew up and touched her shoulder. "Alice, its not your fault... you don't need to apologize..." she said to her.

"Yeah, besides I'm sure the old timer is just fine." Rainbow assured her. Soon a beeping sound was heard from the computer that caused her ears to twitch. She turned around only to see a person with green skin and purple hair appear on screen. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed as she fell on the ground. "What is that a goblin?!!" she cried out in a panic.

"Stay calm Rainbow Dash..." Shun said to her as he looked to the footage.

"ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!" the being cried out.

Alice looked at him as her eyes widened. "Grandfather?!" she asked in shock.

"I am called Hal-G! Bow down before me!" he introduced himself acting like a warlord on a warpath.

Dan looks to him in surprise. "Hal-G...?" he wondered.

"Vestroia and the Human World will be destroyed by the power of the great Naga!" Hal-G roared out as he started cackling as the footage disappeared.

"That guys got a few screws loose in his head." Spike said out loud.

"What happened to him...?" Alice asked in worry.

"Its the effects of Minus Power..." Drago informed them.

"Minus Power...?" Twilight asked him.

Tigrerra leaped onto Runo's shoulder and looked to them. "When we arrived here, Drago, Preyas and I all felt the Minus Power in this place." she said to them.

"Yeah! It makes me jumpy!" Preyas said as his body was glowing blue. "Look how jumpy I am!" he cried out.

"Whoa... that Minus Power really has an affect on you guys." Runo said as she looked at him.

Shun looked to Skyress who rested on his shoulder. "Do you feel it Skyress...?" he asked her curiously.

"Yes... all Bakugan exposed to Minus Power find their inner darkness grows, and they become ferocious. I assume its the same with humans as well. "Skyress said to them.

"Over here!" Marucho cried out. "Everyone, look at this!"

Applejack and Julie looked to him surprised. "What'cha got sugarcube?" Applejack asked him.

"Me and Pinkie saw something on the video screen." Marucho said to her as he slowly rewinded the video.

The Brawlers and the ponies looked at it but saw it was hard to see. "Its too dark, there's no way of identifying who it is." Twilight said to him.

"Twilight... never underestimate this smart little boy, and never underestimate technology. Quickly Marucho, zoom in." Pinkie said to him as Marucho slowly zoomed in for a closer look. And shocker, guess who it is!

"No way! Its Masquerade!" Dan cried out.

"Hal-G and Masquerade...?" Shun asked in surprise.

"So they've been working together!" Rainbow Dash said as she flared her nostrils.

Marucho glared at the footage. "That figures...!"

"Those creeps!" Runo and Rarity exclaimed in unison.

Alice quickly covered her eyes and looked away. "My grandfather...! How can it be...?!" she asked in shock and sadness.

"Hal-G said he works under Naga... so Naga must control Masquerade as well." Drago suggested as he looked to them. "That means we must find the Infinity Core before they do! Or else there will be dire consiquences for both our worlds." he said to them as it was also a warning.

"But how? Where is it?" Dan asked him.

"Dan's right Drago, we don't even know where to start looking for it." Twilight said to him.

Suddenly from Dan's Bakupod... "There may be a clue to its whereabouts in Bakugan Valley." Gorem said to him as he appeared on the screen.

Dan looked to them surprised. "Bakugan Valley...?"

"We know that place... its near the caves by Julie's house, you can catch a lot of Bakugan there. Just stay away from any other critters that might be down there." Applejack said to them.

"Lots of Bakugan...?" Fluttershy asked in surprise.

"No humans have ever gone deep into those caves before..." Gorem said to them.

Shun walked up and looked to Dan. "We still have to check it out."

"Right, lets do it!" Dan said as he looked to the others. "Now, are you all with me?" he asked them earning an approvign nod from all of them.


They headed back to the plane as Kato waited to start the engine. "Luckily it won't take us long to get to Bakugan Valley in this." Marucho said to them.

Shun followed them only to stop and turn around sensing something. Dan and Rainbow Dash noticed and turned to him. "Hey Shun..." Dan called out...

"What are you doing...? Lets go..." Rainbow finished for him as she walked with him back onto the plane.

Shun stood in silence getting the feeling that they are being followed. So he kept it to himself for now until he knew for certain. He walked onto the plane to join the others, as the plane started its ascend. As it took off, Klaus and his team came out of hiding watching them wearing dark cloaks. "That's them... that's who we're going after..." said Klaus.

Chan Lee grinned as he watched them. "Great... it'll be easy."

Billy also formed a large grin on his face and nodded watching the plane take off. "See you soon... Bakugan Battle Brawlers..." said Klaus as he let out a dark chuckle.


As the brawlers and ponies traveled to America, and were asleep at the time. All except Alice, she couldn't sleep after seeing what had become of her grandfather. Her heart felt torn to pieces from seeing what he become, she closed her eyes as tears formed in her eyes. "Why Grandfather Michael...? How could you become Hal-G and serve Naga...?" she asked in the form of a whisper. She suddenly felt a gentle touch on her shoulder and looked to the source, seeing it was Fluttershy. "Fluttershy...?"

"I know seeing that must have hurt you, believe me... I would feel the same way if anything happened to my grandfather." Fluttershy said to her. "But we will fix this Alice, I promise, we will undo what Naga did to your grandfather." she said to her.

"But... what if you can't...?" Alice asked her as tears fell. "What if he remains as Hal-G forever...? What if-" before she could finish her sentence, Fluttershy pulled her into a comforting hug to help her calm down.

Tears formed in Fluttershy's eyes knowing what she's going through. "I'm not going to give up on my friends... so neither should you." she said to her as she held her. Alice knew she was kind, but she had no idea she was faithful in herself and her friends. She smiled and watched as Fluttershy rested next to her on the sofa. She smiled seeing her sleep as she fixed her hair a bit.

(Flying Dreams belongs to The Secret of NIMH.)

Alice;

Dream by night,

wish by day

Love begins this way.

Night's a friend

with love to send

Each new day

She sang softly to Fluttershy as she slept, gaining Shun's attention as he watched the scene.

Bless you heart

Bless you soul

Let your dreams come true

Future songs and flying dreams,

Wait for you

Love it seems

made flying dreams,

so hearts could soar.

Shun watched her in amazement, never before had he heard a voice so beautiful.

Heaven sent

these wings were meant

to prove once more,

that love is the key.

As you wish

as you will

A kind smile formed across Alice's face as she watched Fluttershy sleep next to her, she felt so comfortable when she was with her. Like all her worries are put to rest.

Dream a flying start

Love and care

The power's there

Trust your heart

Trust your heart

Watching the scene, Shun saw a powerful connection between her and Fluttershy. Like a sisterly bond between them, that could never be broken. Suddenly a light chuckle could be heard, and he looked only to see Rainbow Dash grinning at him. "What...?" he asked.

"You... like her..." Rainbow Dash pointed out.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Shun denied it.

"Oh come on, I saw the way you looked at her." Rainbow said to him as a sly smirk formed across her face. "I may not be a romance nut like Rarity, but I know it when I see it. You might be tough as iron on the outside... but you're soft on the inside."

Shun was totally in denial of the situation as he turned away. "Lets just focus on finding the Infinity Core, then find me a girlfriend..."

"I'm multitasking." Rainbow said to him and went to sleep. Shun looked to Alice who was sound asleep at the time, he was relieved that she didn't hear the conversation between him and Rainbow Dash. He looked out the window wondering who could be following them, he had only one guess, and it could be Masquerade's servants. But instead of worrying about it, he decided to leave it alone for now until they arrived in Bakugan Valley.


Meanwhile in Equestria, Solaria lead her daughters, along with Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor through a different part of the Everfree Forest. Shining Armor looked around not recognizing anything around him. "I've never seen tree's like these..." he mentioned to her.

"Mainly because they are not of Equestria..." Solaria pointed out as she leads them through the forest.

Cadance approached her with much curiosity. "Forgive me if I must ask but... where are you leading us...?" she wondered as she looked to her adoptive grandmother. Till suddenly she walked through a bush coming face to face with what appeared to be a statue of a Griffon Bakugan. She screamed from seeing it and backed away letting Shining Armor hold her.

"What's that...?!" Shining Armor looked at it in surprise.

Solaria giggled a bit. "That is the statue of a Bakugan called Griffon... sure it looks like a Chimera... but the creatures in Vestroia are different compared to the ones in Equestria..." she explained to them as she looked to a large structure.

The Alicorn sisters looked to it as well and were surprised of what they saw. "Is that...?" Celestia began to ask but looked to her mother.

"This was the first Bakugan Temple ever created in Equestria..." Solaria explained to them as she walked to it. "It was built years before you and Luna were born Celestia." she said as she looked to the wall drawings.

Shining Armor and Cadance looked around as they entered the temple. They looked to some of the drawings seeing the Bakugan and surprisingly... Equestrian's living together. "Are those... ponies...?" he asked and looked to Solaria. "How is this possible...?" he asked her.

"Eons ago... Ponies and Bakugan once lived side by side. We built everything... the union between the three Pony Tribes. The building of your castle when you were just little fillies. Even the Crystal Empire and Canterlot." she turned to them. "Everything in Equestria... was built with the help of the Bakugan... but there was one Bakugan." she mentioned as she looked to the wall seeing the carving of a dark overlord. "Who wanted to rule over both Ponies... and Bakugan... Vladitor."

From hearing the very name... Celestia started to tremble as her memories of that day began to reemerge."Vladitor...?" she asked her.

Giving a nod to her daughter, Solaria looked to the carving of him. "Nova and I tried to stop him... but he was too powerful. Even with the combined might of Tirek. Apollonir and Lars Lion were too weak to continue fighting against him... but Nova did the one thing... I never wanted him to do." she said as tears formed in her eyes.

The sisters began to recall everything that happened that day. Vladitor's ambition... Tirek's madness... Nova's sacrifice. Celestia walked to her placing a wing around her mother. "We know it is hard... but we miss him more than you think mother." she said to comfort her.

Cadance looked through the temple walls, looking at all the Bakugan that fought beside ponies. Suddenly she saw something that caught her eye. She approached a drawing of what appeared to be human... but it had wings, and the Six Attributes were swirling around him. "What's this...?" she asked while glancing to Solaria. "Another Bakugan...?"

Solaria looked to it knowing what it is. "A prophecy... that has yet to pass." she said as she walked away. "But I know there will be one... who will take up the mantle."

Shining Armor looked at the drawing, wondering what it could mean. But he walked away to keep up with the royals. "So, what happened to Vladitor...?" he asked in curiosity.

"The Six Ancient Warriors of Vestroia destroyed him... and his partner Tirek was locked up in Tartarus Prison. Never to feed on pony magic ever again." Solaria explained and looked to Celestia. "You met one of the Ancient Warriors... the day you banished Luna."

Celestia nodded as she rememebred that night. "I have been wondering who he was ever since he appeared. He did not give me his name until you mentioned it... Apollonir correct...?" she asked her.

"Yes... he was Nova's partner back when we fought side by side. But after Vladitor's defeat... Equestria, and Vestroia... never saw each other again. The history to all ponies and Bakugan... faded for 1,100 years. All that is left, are these ruins we stand in as we speak." Solaria said to them as she looked to a wall that had the Six Attribute Worlds carved into it.

"Equestria and Vestroia... had such amazing history." said Luna as she observed them. "But why tell us this now mother...? she asked her.

"Because the destinies between humans, Bakugan, and ponies... have no become intertwined. And we must do everything we can to prevent Naga from obtaining the Infinity Core. Otherwise... all three of our worlds... will be destroyed by Naga's ambition." Solaria explained to them. Celestia, Luna, and Cadance looked to each other knowing that not only did the Ponies in the human world have a mission, but so did they.

Author's Note:

Julie: Coming up on Bakugan Legends of Equestria! The rest of the gang and I meet up in Bakugan Valley.

Applejack: And boy oh boy, is it a strange place. We go deep inside the caves in search of the Infinity Core.

Julie: But what we really need to search for is some courage! Especially when we get our first look at Vestroia! I gotta admit, its a little much for me to take. But I hang in there!

Applejack: You said it, because we don't want to let the team down sugarcube. The deeper we go, the creepier it gets.

Julie: I'm just glad Dan's there to protect me... he will protect me right? Anyways, you don't want to miss it.

Julie & Applejack: Battle on Brawlers!

(Hey guys, here's the next chapter in my story. And you may notice, I added a some hints at the ending part about what might happen in the the next story after this one. I hope you guys like it, just don't bash on me please. I can't take criticism.)