• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 15,227 Views, 1,112 Comments

Bakugan Legends of Equestria - KnightGomora1994



Twilight and her friends are pulled into the middle of a Bakugan Battlefield, and they need Dan and Drago's help to find a way back to Equestria... But they will have to face the monster Naga, and save both worlds before its too late. This is Bakugan

  • ...
13
 1,112
 15,227

A Feud between Friends

It was very early morning in Wardington, and Dan was still in bed. He was sleeping very peacefully, but a certain Alicorn had other plans. Twilight walked up to him with an alarm clock and set it off, Dan jolted up screaming from it. "All right! Rise and shine, Dan! Come on. Hup, hup, hup!" she yelled to wake him up. But Dan groaned and covered himself up with his blanket.

"Twilight, its too early in the morning...!" he said under his blanket, but Twilight wasn't taking no for an answer, so she pulled the blanket off of him.

"Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya." Dan groaned in annoyance knowing he was about ready to hurt somepony. But what surprised him was that Spike held out a bowl filled with rice, two eggs, and a slice of bacon in the form of a smiley face. "Look you get porridge! And its happy to see you!" said Twilight as she formed a bright smile on her face. Dan rubbed his head a bit to try and calm down.

"Twilight, I get you're often an early bird, but you know I like to sle-" before he could finish, Spike was stuffing Dan's breakfast in his mouth.

"No time to talk. Now remember, its your morning exercise, also our day of training. So you have to teach us what you know about Bakugan, that way we'll play nice with the other kids. Unless, of course, one of the other kids wanna challenge you to a Bakugan Battle, then you have to kick the other kid's butt." said Spike as he smiled.

"But the only person I wanna fight is Masquerade..." said Dan as his voice was muffled by the food in his mouth.

Spike gave him a disapproving look. "Don't talk with your mouth full. Now let's see your war face." said Spike as he only saw his face full of porridge. His eyelids lowered halfway seeing it. "Ooh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. Come on, scare me, man!" he yelled while shaking Dan.

"RRRGH!" Dan let out his real war face at Spike making him jump down to the floor

"There! That's what I'm talking about! That's my tough-looking battle brawler! Now lets go out there and practice!" said Spike feeling excited.

Twilight couldn't help but smile and playfully roll her eyes at it. Dan looked to her curiously. "So, how's Fluttershy?" he asked Twilight, only to get a giggle from her. "What...?"

"Maybe you should ask her yourself..." said Twilight as she pointed to where Fluttershy was. She was sleeping comfortably in Dan's bed, looking as if everything that happened the other day never happened. Dan looked at her and smiled at the sight. He gently rubbed her head to wake her up.

"Fluttershy, time to wake up." he said trying to wake her up, and it actually worked. She woke up and stretched her wings with a soft yawn.

She looked to Dan and smiled warmly at him. "Good morning Daniel." she said to him.

He smiled warmly at her. "Did you sleep well?" Dan asked her hoping she was alright.

"I slept fine, that song you sang sure helped out. I didn't know you could sing like that." she said in realizing it.

Dan blushed as he scratched the back of his head. "Well... only on certain occasions..." he chuckled nervously, meanwhile Drago woke up.

"Is it me, or are you blushing human?" he said feeling smug. If he could show it, he would also have a smug grin on his face.

"I AM NOT!" Dan yelled at him trying to hide it.

"Sure you're not." said Drago embarrassing Dan in front of the Mane Six. The Mane Six laughed at Dan as his face turned bright red.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" yelled Dan feeling really embarrassed.


Hours later during a Bakugan Battle, a Pyrus Stinglash roared out fighting against a Aquos Juggernoid. The Juggernoid roared at the Stinglash, its master was a boy named Rikimaru. He has red spiky hair, brown eyes. Has a blue vest over a light teal blue long sleeve shirt. Wears a dark grey pants and a pair of turquoise color gloves. He also wears a chain around his neck. He pulled out his ability card preparing to end the battle. "Hey Juggernoid! Depth Tornado!" he yelled as he threw his card to Juggernoid.

A flash of blue light formed around Juggernoid, water appeared around him as he tucked into his shell. He began to spin around as the waters began to spread forming a whirlpool. Stinglash was caught in the currents and was being dragged to the center of the whirlpool, it struggled to get out, but Stinglash never was a very great swimmer. Before it could react, Juggernoid slammed its entire body on top of Stinglash, finishing the battle. They both returned to the real world as time began to resume where they left off. Rikimaru caught his Juggernoid as he returned to him. "Ha! Better luck next time kid." he said with a grin on his face.

"Next time?! I don't think so, you got my Bakugan man!" said Dan's classmate as he scowled at Rikimaru.

"Yeah, tough break... you win some you lose some right?" he asked him as he looked to his Bakupod. "As for me, I always win." he boasted as he looked to the points he earned.

"Your Halo Sector power level increase to 150 G's" said Rikimaru's Bakupod only for him to feel disappointed.

"What?! Only 150?! No way! That's such a ripoff!" he yelled in disbelief. The students were watching him being dramatic about it.

"Man, what a sore winner." said the student Riki defeated.

"And such a drama queen." another student Riki also defeated.

"What more do you want Riki, you beat all three of us." said the third and final student. Rikimaru only scoffed and walked away from them. Unaware he was being watched.

"This town is a waste of my time, there's nobody around here that can beat me." he thought to himself as he walked through the park. "You think if you were gonna play against someone as good as me, then at least bring a decent Bakugan to the battle." he said as he stopped in the middle of a clearing in the park. "It's so lame. What does a guy have to do to find some real competition?" he asked as he looked out. "Hey! Anybody out there wanna do battle with me?!" and just like that... his question was answered.

The wind slightly blew around him. "You looking for a real challenge?" asked a familiar voice.

Rikimaru's eyes widen. "Huh...? What...?" he heard something flying towards him. He quickly turned to it and caught it. He looked at it and saw it was a Bakugan. "Ive seen this one on the web." he looked to who threw it and saw it was Masquerade.

"You want it? Its got all the power you ever need." said Masquerade as he stood in a tree.

Rikimaru looked to the Bakugan he received. "Hmmm... really...?" he looked at it curiously.

"I wouldn't lie to you, try it out and see for yourself. I know you're going to like it..." said Masquerade as wind began to blow. Rikimaru looked to where he was only to find he disappeared.

"Hey! Where'd you go?! Come back! Who are you?!" he asked but got no answer. He looked to the Bakugan he was given, wondering if it was even right to accept it. But it didn't matter to him either way.


Elsewhere in the park, Dan and the Mane Six were running through the park, going through Dan's daily exercise. "Everybody, listen to me holler! I'm the best Battle Brawler! Battle on! Oh yeah!" Dan yelled as he was doing his running exercise. "If you want to win at Bakugan, you've got to keep yourself in shape!" The Mane Six were keeping up to him, but Rarity was beginning to slow down from exhaustion. Dan noticed and stopped and turned to her. "Hey Rarity you okay?" he asked her.

"Oh... don't worry about me darling, I'm just not used to these kind of exercises." she said to him reassuringly.

"Rarity, we know you. Even if we do go through a two mile run, you'll complain about your aching hooves." said Rainbow Dash as she arced her eyebrows. Rarity then scowled as she glanced towards Rainbow.

"Rarity, you know you don't have to participate if you don't want to." said Dan as he tried to convince her.

"No Daniel, if we are to face Masquerade again, I need to strengthen myself if I am to ever join a Bakugan Battle." said Rarity with determination in her eyes. Dan looked at her but smiled.

"Alright, lets go!" he said as he resumed his run with the Mane Six. After a few training exercises such as Pull-ups, Push-ups, and an odd way of showing how to move during a Bakugan Battle. Dan decided to give everyone a break.

"Phew... that's some work out you've come up with." said Spike as he whipped the sweat from his brow. Meanwhile Rarity was lying in the grass panting like crazy.

"Perhaps I should find an exercise that's more my level next time..." she said as she breathed heavily.

"But you have to admit, these workout routines will definitely help out should we run into Masquerade again." said Applejack, and since she mentioned him, she thought about the Doom Card he had. "Now that I think about it, how do ya'll think he even get a hold of that Doom Card thing...?" she asked curiously.

Twilight sat down at a bench and looked to her. "I don't know Applejack, but how he got it doesn't matter. What does matter is stopping him from taking everyones Bakugan." said Twilight as she looked to Dan. "Do you really think you'll be able to defeat him even by going through these kind of workouts?" she asked him.

He crossed his arms together and looked to the sky. "Well it will help with my physical strength, but as for power, I got Drago with me." he said with a confident smile.

Spike was impressed how possitive he's being. "Wow Dan, if you're so confident, I can honestly say you're the man!" said Spike as he stood up from the ground.

"Sure am!" said Dan before Drago chimed in.

"Ha! You're a boy." said Drago as Dan nearly fell to the ground.

Rainbow and Applejack were laughing at it. "Way to ruin the mood Drago!" said Rainbow as she laughed out loud.

Dan shot a glare at him. "Hey! Its great that you can talk but, be nice! I gotta be ready to beat Masquerade, that means I have to concentrate! So cool it on the wise cracks Drago!" said Dan only to hear a mix of anger and distress in Drago's voice.

"Are all humans as impulsive as you? If so I think it would be better if you left this battle to me. I know you want to defeat your opponent, but there's more at stake than you realize." said Drago as he tried to explain to Dan.

Dan pulled back with one eye open. "What's more important than winning?" Dan asked him

"Tch... humans..." said Drago

"When it comes to Bakugan, I got mad skills, and I know I can easily become number one. I'll prove it the next time I cross paths with that clown Masquerade! He thinks he's a champ, but I'll make him a chump!" said Dan as he swung his hand out nearly missing Rainbow Dash.

She managed to dodge it just in time. "Whoa! Watch it!" she yelled at him.

"You're blinded by your anger!" Drago yelled

"Am not!" Dan protested against Drago.

"Listen to yourself!" Drago yelled at him again. Only to anger Dan even further.

"Okay, that does it!" he walked over to him and picked him up.

Drago grunted a bit and struggled. "Put me down!" Drago growled at him.

Dan kept a tight grip on him. "Not until you promise to stop dissing me! And from now on, do as I say!" Dan yelled at him only to get a snicker from Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen." she muttered to herself.

Twilight approached him and touched his arm. "Dan, we all understand you want to beat Masquerade. But have you forgotten what happened last time?" she asked him as old memories ran through Dan's mind of what happened to Serpenoid and Saurus. Even hearing Fluttershy cry was enough to make him come to his senses (a little bit.)

"Believe me partner, Masquerade is probably one of the main reasons we're here. And the way he used that Doom Card... it still scares me." said Applejack as she shuddered from remembering the feeling.

"Not to mention, we don't even know who he really is. He keeps his face hidden behind that mask of his, not to mention his outfit is just down right dreadful!" said Rarity

Applejack gave her a look. "Rarity, this is not the time to complain about fashion." she said to her.

Rarity gasped at what she said. "Applejack, how could you say that?! What I say is true!" she said to her.

Dan got between them to stop their arguing. "Guys, take it easy. I get you hate Masquerade as much as I do, but taking that anger out towards each other won't make it better." he said to them trying to calm them down.

Twilight stepped up to them. "Dan's right, Masquerade has hurt too many brawlers out there. And we need to stop him, that's why we need Dan's help so we can learn how to brawl ourselves." she explained to them.

Dan looked to her surprised realizing something. "By the way, how will you guys be able to brawl? You don't exactly-" before he could finish, Pinkie grabbed his neck pulling him down.

"Dan, I don't think you quite realize what you got here! So, why don't you just ruminate, While I illuminate the possibilities!" she said to him.

(Parody of Friend like Me by Aladdin. R.I.P. Robin Williams.)

Pinkie Pie;

Well, Chrysalis had an army of Changelings,

Princess Celestia had a thousand tales.

But Dan you're in luck, 'cause up your sleeves

You've got brand new friends that never fail

Pinkie pulled the very fabric of reality putting him in a boxing ring. Dan was surprised how she did that.

Pinkie Pie;

You've got some power in your corner now!

Some heavy ammunition in your camp!

You got some punch, pizzaz, yahoo and how.

See, all you gotta do is show us how to brawl, and we'll say:

She soon pulled out her party cannon firing confetti to everyone along with some of Dan's Bakugan which surprised him the most. "Hey, how'd she get my...?" Rainbow touched his shoulder to stop him.

"Trust me, its best not to question it." she advised him not to question her motives.

Pinkie Pie;

"Master Daniel, will you teach us about the Bakugan?

We'll take your orders, jolt it down?"

You ain't never had friends like us

Dan watched her and smiled, even Drago was impressed. "Despite how annoying she is, songs quite catchy." he said as Dan nodded in agreement.

Pinkie Pie;

Life is your battlefield and we're your trainees

Come on whisper what what we want to hear;

You ain't never had friends like us!

Dan was starting to follow along with the beat as she continued.

Pinkie Pie;

Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service

You're the leader

The king, the shah

Say what you want

We'll follow, as a team

How about a real test for us?

Twilight smirked watching her, despite how random she is, she'll always be a special friend to her.

Pinkie Pie;

Show some of column A

To all of column B

We're in the mood to help you dude

You ain't never had friends like us

She slipped on a tuxedo and danced before them, which was even stranger to Dan. He didn't even see a tux laying around, but he chose not to question it.

Pinkie Pie;

Can your friends do this?

She asked as she juggled some of Dan's Bakugan and tossed them to him.

Pinkie Pie;

Do your friends do that?

He caught them and quickly juggled them and tossed them into the air letting Twilight catch them.

Pinkie Pie;

Do your friends pull this out their little hat?

She asked as she randomly pulled Rainbow Dash out of a hat.

"PINKIE!!!" she yelled at her. But Pinkie ignored her and pulled up Spike.

Pinkie Pie;

Can your friends go poof?

She asked as she forced Spike to breathe fire, Dan ducked under the flames to avoid getting burned.

Pinkie Pie;

Well, looky here

Can your friends go, Abracadabra, let 'er rip

And then make the Bakugan disappear?

She asked as she appeared behind Dan, continuing to surprise him.

Pinkie Pie;

So dontcha sit there slack-jawed, buggy-eyed

We're here to answer all your midday prayers

You got us bona fide, certified

You got a group of ponies to help you in your battles

We got a powerful urge to help you out

So what-cha need?

We really want to know

You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt

Well, all you gotta do is teach us - and oh

The Mane Six snuck up behind Dan and Drago and joined in.

Mane Six;

Master Daniel, show us a battle or two

We'll be on the job, you big nabob

Pinkie Pie;

You ain't never had friends, never had friends

You ain't never had friends, never had friends

Mane Six;

You ain't never... had... friends like us

The Mane Six danced in formation impressing Dan to no end.

Pinkie Pie;

You ain't never had friends like us

She finished the song as she held up a sign that says "Applause". Dan only laughed as he sat down clapping his hands, but was very impressed. "Wow... now that was amazing. Its no wonder you're the Element of Laughter." he said to her.

Pinkie Pie smiled feeling satisfied. "Just happy to help." she said as she hopped away.

Dan smiled and looked to the others. "All right, hopefully you guys are quick learners. Because starting today, you're going to become the first Battle Brawling Ponies!" he yelled out to them.


At nightfall, Dan and the Mane Six returned to his house after an intense day of training. Dan turned on his computer to meet up with his friends. "So, you started training again, oh that's great Dan." said Runo very sarcastically.

Dan looked to her while scrubbing Drago's back. "Yeah sure, but Drago kept messing with my head. So it was hard to focus on what I was doing." he said to her.

Julie's cheeks puffed a bit from hearing it. "You two shouldn't fight. You should work together." she said waving her finger at him. "See, real friends are there to help each other out when they need it." she explained to him.

Applejack smiled in agreement. "She's right about that partner." she said to Dan.

Dan smiled and continued scrubbing Drago. "Yeah I know, that's why I'm scrubbing down. He was looking kind of grungy." he said while scrubbing Drago's foot.

Meanwhile Drago was enjoying the moment. "Yeah, right there..." he said as Dan scrubbed him down.

Runo smiled a bit, but hid it from him. "You're so lucky Dan, Ive searched the web and you're the only one Ive heard of with a talking Bakugan." she said to him.

Dan smiled and looked to Drago. "Eh, it wasn't luck, it was meant to be." he said catching Twilight's attention. "It was destiny that brought the two of us together." he said as he held Drago. Twilight smiled approvingly, as did her friends.

Runo also smiled a but showing the softness in her eyes. That is until... "If I can make just one wish, it would be that I'd find a Bakugan Ball like Drago. Then I'd face off against Maquerade and find out who the creep is hiding behind that mask!" she yelled out given the fact she's still angry at the fact Masquerade took her Bakugan.

Rarity saw it as she jumped a bit. "Runo darling, mind your temper. I know you have a vendetta towards Masquerade, but you mustn't let your anger get the better of you." she said to her trying to calm her down.

Runo sighed knowing she's right (not that she will listen.) "You're right Rarity." she admitted to her but secretly she's planning things through in her head.

Dan soon chimed in. "Have you guys heard any news about him?" he asked them.

"No nothing, after he battled you, no one has seen or heard a thing about him." Julie explained to him.

Dan smirked as he turned around in his computer chair. "That figures... my crazy skills with the Bakugan Cards must have spooked him. So he went into hiding." he said as he and Rainbow fist/hoof bumped.

Twilight meanwhile, was puzzled at this new information. "Something's not right, its a little sudden for Masquerade to go into hiding." said Twilight as she thought it over.

Runo gave Dan a look. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, after all he did beat you, so why would he have to hide?" she asked him with her eyes half open.

Rainbow Dash shot towards the screen. "Runo, he did not beat Dan! The battlefield disappeared and the battle was over!" she exclaimed to her.

Dan pulled her away from the screen. "Don't you remember? That means its a draw, and nobody won." he explained to her with his arms crossed.

Marucho soon appeared on screen. "Yes, it was a draw!" he said to them agreeing with Dan.

"Right, thanks Marucho." said Dan

"You certain of that kiddo?" asked Applejack.

Marucho adjusted his glasses a bit. "From what I observed, the cards you used during the battle had no affect on the final total of the Halo Sector points of either player. If I may speculate, perhaps Drago was going to use an attack that was more powerful than the cards you had. Then the overwhelming power emanating from Drago made the battlefield unstable, and caused it to vanish. So with the Battlefield gone, the battle could most definitely be called a draw." Marucho explained to Dan and everyone else.

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash was snoring from hearing all that information, Twilight noticed and quickly elbowed her. "Huh? What? I'm sorry what was that...?" she asked as she missed out on everything he said.

Alice then gasped a little from all the information. "It self-destructed?" she asked him.

Julie meanwhile, was totally confused. "Uhhh... did I miss something here?" she asked with a confused expression.

"But it's impossible to use an attack that's stronger than your ability card!" Runo protested.

Dan looked towards Drago. "Hold on, you mean...?"

Twilight looked to Drago as well. "Drago has power over the ability cards Dan has...?" she finished his question.

Runo looked at him but looked away with a smirk. "Maybe we should leave you two alone for a while, it looks like you have a lot to talk about." she said as she looked back to him. "But don't worry, while you're busy gabbing with each other, I'll go settle the score with Masquerade." she said to him.

Dan immediately shot a glare towards her. "Hey! You best step off Runo! I'm the one fighting Maquerade next!" he yelled at her.

"You're not the boss of me! I can battle who ever and where ever I want to!" she yelled back at him.

"Chill out! Your battle is with Maquerade, not each other!" said Julie trying to break up the fight.

"Tell that to Mr. My way or the High way!" yelled Runo.

Twilight and Rarity were beginning to see bit of a connection between Dan and Runo. "These two definitely act like they're a couple." said Twilight.

Rarity flipped her mane. "I couldn't agree more darling." she said with a sly grin.

Dan and Runo both shot a glare to them. "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!" they yelled at them.

Later that night, Dan and the Mane Six we sleeping peacefully. Mostly Fluttershy, for she was snuggling up against Dan knowing she felt more comfortable around him. Suddenly Dan began to have a hard time sleeping due to a bad dream. "Y-You won't beat me marmalade... no...! You won't take my Bakugan Ball...! I won't let you...!" he said while in his sleep. Twilight woke up seeing it feeling worried. "Get him Drago.... Bakugan Brawl...!" he yelled out.

Twilight felt worried as the others woke up who also felt worried. "Boy, that battle must have really done a number on him." said Spike as he looked to the others.

"I hear ya partner... after losing Serpenoid and Saurus, it must have been hard on him." said Applejack as her ears lowered.

Twilight looked at him but soon noticed Drago wake up. "Drago...? What are you doing up...?" she asked him.

Drago remained silent for a moment. "Perhaps this... human would be of some use to me after all..." he said to her.

Rainbow Dash looked to him surprised. "Why do you say that? You've been trying to bring him down ever since you two first met." she said to him with a skeptical look.

Drago stayed silent but looked out to the stars. "Its because of my home Vestroia..." he said to her.

Twilight's ears perked up from hearing the name. "Vestroia...?" she asked him.

"Yes... it is my home world. And time... is running out." he said to her.

Twilight looked at him, and leaped onto the bed and sat next to him. "Drago... we want to help you, we really do. But you need to tell us what you know, if you don't tell us, more innocent Bakugan are going to get hurt." she explained to him hoping he would tell her and the rest of the Mane Six.

Drago looked to them, seeing determination in their eyes. He sighed knowing they had every right to know. "Very well... Vestroia is a universe fueled by Six Attributed Worlds. Earth, Light, Darkness, Water, Wind, and Fire." he explained to them.

Twilight was beginning to see the pattern. "That explains the symbols on the Bakugan Cards."

"Yes Ms. Sparkle... each of them have a name representing their natural element. Subterra, the Attribute of Earth. Bakugan who fall under this attribute can control the Earth around them." Applejack found it similar to Earth Ponies who tend to it. "Haos, the Attribute of Light. Bakugan under this attribute are very peaceful, and only fight when it is truly necessary." Fluttershy was amazed for she might have bit of a connection to it. "Darkus, the Attribute of Darkness. Bakugan who are in this attribute may seem deceitful... but under every dark heart, there is a bright and powerful gem underneath." Rarity was amazed how he put it into words. "Aquos, the Attribute of Water. Bakugan who live in that world are considered very tricky, and often battle for the fun of it." he explained to them.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie formed a bright smile. "Fun?! Oh I knew water was-" before she could finish. The Mane Six covered her mouth to keep her from waking up Dan. "Sorry..." she said as her voice was muffled.

Twilight looked to Drago. "Sorry about that Drago, please continue."

"Ventus, the Attribute of Wind. Any Bakugan within this attribute can move swiftly with the strength of the wind currents." Rainbow Dash smiled at the thought of it, after all she is the fastest flyer in Equestria. "And finally... Pyrus, the Attribute of Fire. That is the world I came from, those Bakugan who wield fire are considered to be the most powerful of all Attributes." Twilight was amazed at how he knew so much, even though he wasn't any of the other elements. "But there is one Bakugan that didn't fall under any of the Attributes."

The Mane Six looked to him surprised. "Who would that be...?" Fluttershy asked him.

"His name was Naga... a Rogue Bakugan who was obsessed with power. He is the reason my world is in danger, why all the Bakugan are being affected by Negative Energy. And I have to stop him... before its too late..." he explained to them.

Twilight and the others looked to one another, but looked to him. "Drago, we will do everything we can to help." she said to him.

"But you haven't even brawled before, and still you wish to help...? What about your home, Equestria...?" he asked her.

"Equestria can survive without us, we can't just leave this world when it is in more danger." she explained to him.

"Besides, we still have much to see in this world. I most of all would like to see the latest fashion." said Rarity

If he could, Drago would arc his eyebrows. But given the fact he's in Ball Form, that wasn't gonna happen. So he looked to Twilight instead, "Is she usually like this...?" he asked her curiously.

"More than you can imagine." she said to him with a small giggle.

Drago didn't know if he could depend on the Mane Six, but seeing how determined they are. He had reason to believe they can be trusted. "Well everypony, you should probably get some rest. We have a long day tomorrow." he said as he curled up in Ball Form.

Twilight nodded at him and looked to the others. "He's right, we need enough rest if we're going to learn how to brawl." she said to them. The Mane Six went back to sleep to get enough rest for tomorrow.


Morning broke over Wardington, Dan and the Mane Six got their breakfast. Dan was the first to finish. "Thanks mom!" he yelled out as he ran upstairs to get his stuff.

Rarity saw it as a dine and dash routine. "He may be kind enough to let us stay, but his manners could use a little work." she said with her eyebrows arced.

Applejack belched and looked to her. "Rarity, you've been around me long enough to know that it can't be helped. Most of all, Dan's in a hurry to get to school." she explained to him.

"And we need to be ready for anything should Masquerade finally decide to show himself." said Twilight as she finished her breakfast.

Meanwhile upstairs, Dan was putting his books in his backpack. "Aw man... I better not miss my first class again... uh lets see..." he searched through his stuff to see if anythings missing, till suddenly.

"Hey..." Drago called out to him. Dan turned and looked to him surprised. "Is something troubling you...? You had a restless sleep last night..." he said to him. But rather than respond, Dan turned around heading to the door. "You're not taking me with you today...?" he asked him

"Uh, I don't want to be late for school." he said to him.

"Dan..."

"Hey, I heard you the first time. Listen I have to get going..." he then realized something and turned to him. "Huh...? Hey you called me by my name..." said Dan feeling surprised.

"You don't mind do you? I could call you something else if you'd like." said Drago

Dan looked at him but shook his head. "No, Dan's good... they call me worse things at school." he said to Drago.

Drago opened up from his Ball Form. "I think it would be better for the both of us if we work together... as a team." said Drago knowing he needed Dan's help.

Dan was surprised by what he said but smiled. "Drago... yeah, come here partner!" he picked up Drago and held him up. "You and I are gonna make the best team ever. Yeah, we're going all the way Drago, all the way to the top!" he yelled out unaware his parents heard him from downstairs.

Twilight heard it and smiled. "Looks like Dan and Drago are finally agreeing on something this time." she said as she turned to the others.

"Sounds like it... lets just hope they don't burn the house down." said Spike as he looked to the ceiling.


After winning a battle against Shuji who was in possession of Haos Bakugan. Dan and Drago have been spending a lot of time together, whether it were with the Mane Six, in the bathtub, or at the dinner Table. The Mane Six believed that their friendship has grown stronger than ever. Later at nightfall, Dan and the Mane Six were chatting with their friends online.

Julie soon appeared on screen. "Oh, so you're friends again, that's really great." she complimented Dan as she had dreamy eyes.

"Yeah, everything has been aces since Drago started seeing things my way." said as he crossed his arms. "Although... I don't know what made him change. Something I said maybe?" he wondered as he scratched his head.

Julie blushed and looked away with her eyes closed. "Well... you do have a way with words you know." she said dreamily.

Alice smiled proudly for him. "Good for you Dan."

"If I may speculate-" before he could speculate...

Runo bumped his screen in a hurry. "Hey! Listen everybody! I got big news! Big news!" she yelled anxiously.

Marucho whined a bit. "What's so important Runo?" he asked her

"Tell us! What is it?! Is it a surprise?! Is it?! Is it?!" Pinkie asked while she jumped around.

Runo held out something that surprised everyone, it was a new Haos Bakugan she found. "TA-DA!!! Look! I caught myself a talking Bakugan! My wish came true!" she smiled happily about it.

Dan's friends and the Mane Six gasped in awe of it. "Ah yes, that appears to be a-" before her could finish again...

"Tigrerra!" Runo cheered out

"A what now?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Its attribute is light, its a Haos Tigrerra." she explained to the rainbow maned pony.

"Oh I'm so excited! This is the best thing that's ever happened to me!" stated Runo feeling very excited.

Twilight flew up to the screen observing the Bakugan. "It looks very identical to a White Tiger." she said as she looked at her.

"Chill for a sec, lets hear what it sounds like." he leaned close to the camera a bit. "Hey, I'm Dan..." he introduced himself as the Mane Six went to introduce themselves.

"I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Name's Applejack..."

"I'm Rainbow Dash..."

"I'm Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you!"

"I'm Fluttershy..."

"Rarity at your service..."

"And I'm Spike! Hi!"

They all introduced themselves to the Bakugan. Tigrerra looked at them for a moment but decided to reply. "Greetings everyone. It is a pleasure to meet you all." she greeted them.

Rarity smiled at her and looked to Dan. "I like her already, she sounds well mannered. Other than you Dan." stated Rarity making Dan sweat.

Runo nuzzled Tigrerra against her cheek with a warm smile on her face. "She's all mine!" she cheered out to everyone.

Dan couldn't help but smile proudly for her. "Now you know how I feel, looks like our little team of Bakugan Battle Brawlers is getting stronger every day." he said as he smiled at his friends.

"You know it!" Runo yelled happily.

Twilight flew up to the screen to be seen. "I must admit, you guys are becoming a force to be reckoned with." she pointed out.

"I agree with you Princess." Marucho said to her

"Please, just Twilight, Marucho." she smiled kindly at him.

Marucho chuckled a bit as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, guess I get a little too formal sometimes." he mentioned to them.

"Yeah, and we all know what the first order of business is gonna be, don't we? Its time someone took Masquerade and his tacky costume to the cleaners! And that someone is me!" Dan as he got pumped up.

"Or me, depending on who gets to him first." said Runo as she held Tigrerra.

Rainbow Dash got in front of Dan's camera with a confident grin. "Is that a challenge Runo? Because Dan will be the one to beat you to it." she said to her.

"Come on ya'll, lets not turn this into a competition. We all wanna beat Masquerade, and the only way to do that is together." Applejack stated to them.

Drago watched them sensing a lot of confidence within them. "These humans and ponies do not seem to lack confidence, I only hope they can be trusted when the time comes. The fate of Vestroia, could be in their hands and hooves." he thought to himself.


The next morning, Dan and Applejack were on an early run through the city letting the others rest. "Battle Brawlers are number one! Masquerade had better run! yeah!" he yelled with a chuckle.

Drago noticed his good mood. "You're in good spirits Dan." he said to him while moving his nasal horn back and forth.

"Why shouldn't I be Drago? Its a beautiful day for a Bakugan Battle, and I got you as my partner." he said to him.

Applejack ran beside him. "And to make things even better, that creepy Masquerade is finally gonna get what's coming to him." Applejack said to them as she kept up with Dan.

Suddenly the wind started blowing rather oddly, this got Drago worried. "Something's not right..." Drago stated as Dan and Applejack stopped looking to him.

"What do you mean by that Partner?" asked Applejack, but she soon looked and saw it was Rikimaru. Applejack immediately sensed something about him that just said bad news.

"You there... are you Dan Kuso?" he asked him with dark tone in his voice.

Dan looked at him trying to stay cautious. "That's me... who are you...?" he asked him

"My name is Rikimaru! And I've come to do battle with you Dan!" he said as he declared to battle him.

Dan knew he only set his sights on Masquerade, but he couldn't just walk away. "No problem, well... I'm ready, you say the word and we'll start. But pay attention, cause you might learn something." he stated to him.

Drago and Applejack observed the boy feeling something strange about him. "Please Dan, be careful... there's something I don't like about this." he advised him.

Applejack shot a glare at Rikimaru knowing he's right. "He's right Dan, something's up..."

Rikimaru chuckled a bit. "You won't talk so tough once you see the cards I have." he held out his cards but also revealed something they did not expect.

"The Doom Card!" Drago exclaimed in shock and surprise.

Dan felt the same way. "Oh no..." he soon shot a glare at him. "Hey! Where does a poser like you get a Doom Card from?!" he demanded to know.

Rikimaru only smirked with a dark chuckle. "I have my connections..." he then put on a shooter that was similar to Masquerades.

Applejack saw it surprised. "Aw ya gotta be kiddin' me! You're working for that Masquerade creep?!" he asked him

"That's none of your business cowgirl... believe me, you and Dan got bigger things to worry about." he stated as he held out his Bakugan Card. "Get ready, I'm opening the field!" he declared as his card began to glow. Dan glared at him and held out his card as it started to glow. The attribute circled beneath them as they entered a new pocket dimension. Dan and Rikimaru were placed in their spots on the battlefield, Applejack besides Dan was preparing for anything.

Rikimaru held out the Doom Card. "Doom Card set!" he yelled out as he threw it to the battlefield like it disappear into the ground. A wave of Negative Energy shot out from it, and Applejack shuddered from the feeling.

"I'm never gonna get used to that..." she said as she turned towards Dan. "Why do you think Masquerade sent this guy?" she asked him curiously.

"Don't know... but I know for certain he's tough..." he said as he observed Rikimaru.

Rikimaru held out a Gate Card. "Gate Card, open now!" he yelled out as he threw it to the Battlefield. Letting it expand across the field.

Dan held out a Gate Card of his own. "Lets do this Pyrus... this Character Card will double your power level!" he tossed it out to the battlefield letting it expand to the same size as Rikimaru's card.

"Character Card?" Applejack asked him.

"A Character Card is designed for one specific species of Bakugan, which can be a Gate Card or Ability Card." Dan explained to her. He looked to Rikimaru determined. "What are you waiting for?!"

"Hey, I like your style!" he said as he threw out another Gate Card. This surprised Applejack.

"Now why in the hay would he toss out another Gate Card?" she asked curiously.

"Bakugan BRAWL!!!" Rikimaru threw out an Aquos Bakugan. It landed on the card and opened up into a robotic warrior type Bakugan. "Bakugan Stand!" the Bakugan glowed brightly and took the form of Robotallion. It has metal shielding, claws and blades in its body. It is capable of slicing cleanly through any substance. It serves and protects its allies in battle. "Robotallion BATTLE!!!" Robotallion knocked its fists together standing ready for battle.

Drago new its attribute all too well. "Dan, his attribute is Water!" he informed him.

"It doesn't matter what his attribute is, I have you Drago, and I can beat him!" he yelled out.

"Stay calm Dan, lets see what his first move is." she advised him.

Dan pulled out a Gate Card. "There's no time for that." he said as he threw out the Gate Card as it expanded across the field. "Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled out as he tossed out his Pyrus Falconeer onto the field. As Falconeer landed, it emerged into its true form. "Okay, now we're in the game." said Dan feeling confident.

Meanwhile, Rikumaru let out a small chuckle as he tossed out another Gate Card onto the field. This got Applejack really worried. "Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled as he tossed out his Aquos Juggernoid, as it landed, it emerged in its true form.

This got Dan confused as to why he set two of his Bakugan on different cards. "Hey, what's he up to? Has he lost it? Why did he put his Bakugan on the field so early in the battle?" he asked curiously.

"What ever it is Dan, I doubt its anything good." said Applejack as she felt more worried about this strategy.

"He has two Aquos Bakugan lined up, now choose your next card carefully." Drago advised him to be careful with his next choice.

Dan pulled out his last and final Gate Card. "Here, try this on for size!" he tossed the Gate Card to the field and grabbed his next Bakugan. "Bakugan Brawl!" he tossed it out unaware he made a bad choice.

"No! Not that one!" yelled Drago, but was too late as the Bakugan stood on the field. Its ball form took the shape of a winged lion. As it emerged in its true form, it revealed itself as Pyrus Griffon. Griffon possesses a deafening roar to stun its opponents. Its hands have sharp claws that never dull. It has powerful wings that give it the ability to fly high in the air. It has a serpent tail that possesses a venomous bite. It roared out challenging its enemies.

Applejack turned to Drago curiously. "What's going on Drago? Why shouldn't Dan throw him out?" she asked him.

"Because from what I see right now, its a trap!" he warned them, but was too late.

Rikumaru smirked as he held up the Bakugan that Masquerade gave him. "Now you're mine!" he loaded the Bakugan into the shooter. "Go! Aquos Siege!" he yelled out as he shot out his Bakugan, it landed on the battlefield revealing itself to be a knight type Bakugan. As a light of blue light shined from it, a pillar of water rose up from it, and Aquos Siege emerged from it and landed on the ground. It is a knight in shining armor. His silk cape is used both for flying and protection. He is equipped with a lance with different blade tips depending on its attribute.

Dan looked to his Bakupod to check its information. "Aquos Siege identified, power level 350 G's, a powerful opponent." siad Dan's Bakupod.

Applejack panicked from hearing it. "That can't be good." she said worriedly as Rikimaru held out an ability card.

"Here's the Ability Card! Activate!" he yelled out as Siege's eyes glowed. It twirled its lance and controlled a Tsunami Wave. Dan's Bakugan saw it along with Rikimaru's two other Bakugan. They were soon hit by the Tsunami and were swept away into the Doom Dimension.

Dan and Applejack was shocked by what he did. "No way... they're... all washed away..." said Dan feeling the impact of what happened.

"They were sent to the Doom Dimension.... it was a Chain Reaction attack...!" said Drago who took it worse than he did.

"But why would he do that?! He sacrificed his own Bakugan!" said Applejack feeling furious.

"Smooth move Rikimaru, you think that by pulling the plug on your Bakugan you can win this?!" he asked him angrily about his strategy.

Rikimaru only chuckled. "The only thing that counts is the win! It doesn't matter how you win!" he informed them.

"What?! No way! Alright, if that's the way you want to play the game, then so be it!" said Dan as he shot a glare at him.

"I told you to wait Dan...!" said Drago as Dan looked to him. "You were too hasty! You should have known he was up to something when he called for the two Aquos Bakugan! If you had kept your calm and defeated the first Bakugan at the beginning of the battle, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in now!" he said to Dan with much anger in his heart.

"Wait a minute, wasn't it you who told me to wait and see what his first move would be?" he asked him while shooting a scowl.

"Your impatience has sent two of my kind to the Doom Dimension!" he yelled at him.

"Aw chill out would ya? This battle isn't over yet." said Dan as he kept his cool.

"What do you mean...?" asked Drago feeling unsure of what he's thinking.

Dan smiled and looked to him. "Its time, now, its your turn on deck. I think you know what I'm talking about, I want you to do that special thing you do." he suggested to him.

"Its too dangerous!" Drago protested.

"Eh, just do it! Win! That's all that matters." Dan grabbed Drago as he turned to the battlefield.

Applejack turned to him. "Dan, wait!" she tried to stop him but was too late.

Dan threw Drago out onto the battlefield to face Aquos Siege. "Go Drago, do it!" he yelled out as Drago landed on the battlefield.

Drago opened up as his eyes glowed. "This is not a game anymore!" a burning tornado shot up, and Drago emerged in his true form and roared out. Applejack watched and looked to Dan hoping he knew what he was doing.

"Ability Card Activate! Boosted Dragon!" he tossed out the Ability Card to Drago as flames surrounded him. Rikimaru grinned knowing he has an ace up his sleeve regarding his Gate Card. Dan looked to his Bakupod to check the stats. "Drago's Power Level, 440 G's." said the Bakupod. "Great, with a power level that high, we're definitely good to go." said Dan feeling confident. "This is ours, Drago should have no problem putting the smack down on that Aquos Seige."

Meanwhile Drago, was less than confident. "What does Dan want from me? A forced attack is not a strategy." he thought to himself as he looked to Aquos Siege. "My opponent has probably already predicted what my next move will be." then an idea came to his mind that might work. "Very well, I'll give it a shot." Drago focused his energy as the flames around him became hard rock, and he broke out of the power of Dan's ability card.

Dan and Applejack were surprised. "Whoa, he really can break free from the force of the Ability Card." said Dan feeling stunned.

"Guess Drago is more unique than we thought." said Applejack.

"No way!" said Rikimaru feeling shocked.

Applejack looked to Dan's Bakupod and see's it drop back to its original power level. "Drago's power level dropped back to 340 G's! What's he trying to do get himself sent to the Doom Dimension?!" she asked worriedly as Drago went to attack Siege.

Drago rammed against Siege knocking him down to the ground. Siege got back up, but to their surprise, his body liquified and became water causing him to vanish. Drago looked around but heard Siege appear behind him. He went to swing his tail at him, but Sieges body became water again and he disappeared. Drago looked around for him, but he soon turned and saw him thrusting his lance toward his chest. But Drago managed to catch it, only to see Siege turn back into water and appear behind him.

Siege took his lance and struck Drago in the back, causing him to writhe in pain. Dan was beginning to panic. "Drago! What are you waiting for?! Without the ability card, you'll be history! Your power level is lower than his!" he yelled out to him.

Meanwhile, Rikimaru was also panicking knowing his plan was about to backfire, he was anxious to end the battle. "Yes... finish it.... DO IT NOW!!!" he yelled out to Siege, ordering him to finish him off. Siege twirled his lance and struck at Drago knocking him to the ground. Siege soon pinned him down getting ready to finish him off, meanwhile Rikimaru was in panic mode. "Come on end it! There's not much time left! The Gate Card will open soon!" he cried out.

This caught Applejack's attention really quickly, she wondered why he was in such a panic, but then it hit her. The Gate Card began to open, and both Drago's and Sieges power levels were forced to switch. "Adjusting Power Levels." said Dan's Bakupod, surprising Dan and Applejack. "It can't be!" Dan cried out.

"But it happened Dan, Rikimaru planned this from the start. When Drago broke free from Boosted Dragon, Rikimaru wanted to end the battle before the Gate Card opened, and it switched both Siege's and Drago's power level." Applejack explained to him. Dan found it hard to believe, but was still amazed.

Meanwhile Siege went to finish Drago, but Drago managed to bite down on his lance, and break it. Siege and Rikimaru were shocked at what happened. Drago growled at Siege as flames filled his mouth, he shot fire at Siege, causing him to vanish. Dan was surprised at what happened. "Drago!" Drago roared out as his body began to glow, and the battlefield disappeared, returning them to the real world.

Rikimaru was on his knee's feeling nothing but defeat. Applejack shot a glare at him. "That Aquos Siege of yours got owned pal! Drago won the battle!"

Rikimaru looked to them. "It was the Pyrus... I tried to set a trap with my second card, but his Bakugan new the Pyrus Card would cause their power levels to switch. And that's how he managed to gain control, and win the battle at the last moment." he explained to them.

Dan was stunned by this information. "Yeah... but how did he do it?" he asked himself.

"The Ability Card you throw down gives your Bakugan more power, had my plan worked, the power would have been transferred to Aquos Siege. Your Bakugan released itself from the Ability Card, and his power level decreased." Rikimaru explained further to them.

Applejack rubbed her chin a bit. "So that means... even though Drago was low on power, he knew that once his power level switched with the Aquos Siege, it would give him enough strength to win the battle. Drago waited until the very last minute to use the Pyrus Maneuver just as the Gate Card was about to open. Which would have been risky if the battle ended in a draw... or a loss." she theorized. She then looked to Riki with a scowl. "But how could you join up with Masquerade huh?!" she asked furiously.

Rikimaru winced from hearing her tone. "I... I just wanted to be the best Bakugan Player... that masked guy said all I had to do was beat you, and I could keep Aquos Siege. But.... its all over now... gone..." he said as he looked down in shame of what he did.

Applejack looked at him starting to feel pity for him. She walked to him and gently touched his shoulder. "You can still be a great Bakugan Player..." she said to him only to get a surprised expression from him.

"Really...? But... after everything I did-" before he could finish...

"Partner, you may be hard headed, probably even more so than Dan here..." she pointed to him only to get a scowl from Dan. "But despite all you've done, you can redeem yourself in becoming a great Bakugan Player, and a good friend. That's my honest truth, and from now on... leave the Doom Card stuff out of it." she said with a smile.

Rikimaru looked at her but smiled. "Thanks... didn't catch your name..." he mentioned to her.

"Names Applejack, but you can call me AJ if ya like." she introduced herself to him.

Rikimaru smiled and stood up. "Thanks a lot AJ... I better get going, I have a lot of stuff to do." he said as he walked away. Applejack smiled at the results she found.

Dan meanwhile, was furious about what Masquerade did. "So Masquerade did it again, he took advantage of him, and made Riki fight his battle for him. I don't know what he's trying to prove..."

"But we're going to find out Dan, you can count on that. Together you and Drago can take him down, he thinks he's all that, but he's not." said Applejack.

Dan nodded in response, he then realized Drago wasn't in his hand and he looked around. "Huh? Hey!" he looked and found Drago lying on the ground. He rushed to him and picked him up. "Drago, the battle was pretty close. But you won! And you worked some pretty choice moves too." he complimented him, only to receive nothing but silence. "Drago...?"

Drago stayed silent for a moment. "You think the battle was close...?! Do you have any idea how dangerous the Pyrus Maneuver is?!!" he asked in both sadness and anger.

Applejack heard it in surprise, but Dan was too distracted to notice. "What's with you? We won... and its all because of you buddy. Okay sure, I was a little gun-ho at the start, but I learned my lesson. This is no time to argue, lets celebrate okay?" he suggested only to get a different response.

"You want to celebrate after everything that's happened?!! WHAT ABOUT THE FRIENDS I LOST TODAY?!!!" he asked furiously at him.

Applejack was beginning to worry. "Hey, hold on Drago, if Dan could bring them back, he would." he said to him trying to calm him down.

"You don't understand Applejack, they can't come back! All Bakugan are alive, but the ones that fall into the Doom Dimension are gone... they will NEVER return! That may not mean much to Dan, but for me its hard to take! Perhaps he's so intent on defeating this Masquerade... that he doesn't realize how reckless his actions are!" he yelled out in both anger and sadness because of the loss of his friends. Applejack began to sense it quickly before Dan could. "Its obvious to me that Bakugan is just a game to him, nothing more." said as he looked to Dan. "I had hoped you were different, but I can't trust you...!" he declared to him.

Dan was shocked at what he said. "N-No... that's not true... I can be trusted. We're a team right...? We work together, remember the day we made that deal...?" he asked him, but Drago didn't respond. "I don't know what you're wound up about... Ive been straight with you all along. Sure there's still things I don't understand about the Bakugan, but that's no reason to give up on me. I get totally pumped every time we take on a new player, and you should too. Don't bail on me now..." he exclaimed to him still getting nothing but silence. "We can do this... if you want more say and what goes on, you got it... but you better make sure you're right. Like if your little trick on the battlefield hadn't worked today, then where would you be? You'd be toast! Done for!" he yelled out.

Applejack was beginning to worry. "Dan, calm down..." she tried to calm him.

"This is twisted... I thought you and I made a wicked combo... but now it sounds like you want to go solo." he suggested starting to feel angry. "Well I won't stand in your way Drago...! If that's what you want, then our deal is done...!" he pulled his arm back in a throwing position.

Applejack's eye's began to widen. "Dan no!" she went to stop him.

"Its over!" He threw Drago towards the river seeing him land in it. Applejack saw it in shock and looked to him. Dan's face clearly showed signs of anger, but also regret... whether it were regret for meeting Drago, or throwing him away.

"Dan... you shouldn't have done that..." she said to him.

Dan stayed silent for a moment as his eyes were hidden behind his hair. "... So long buddy... we're finished... it was nice knowing you..." he said in frustration. "But this is goodbye... goodbye forever...!"

Applejack was shocked and couldn't believe what he said, she knew he didn't mean it. But she looked to the river knowing she had to find Drago, but she also needed to help Dan along with the others. Dan soon turned and went straight home, Applejack followed after him, she needed to tell the girls about what happened.


Meanwhile in Equestria, in the Cavern of the Tree of Harmony. Solaria was watching the tree, noticing that the Element of Honesty was beginning to glow brighter than the others. She knew it was a sign, a bad one. "Dan Kuso... what a foolish thing you've done. But despite what you're going through right now, you will be tested... to prove that you can be trusted." she said as she stared at the Element of Honesty. She then sensed somepony approaching, she turned only to see it was Luna. "Is everything alright Luna...?" she asked her.

Luna stayed silent as she stood before her. "What has happened...?" she asked her.

"The boy is hurting, it will take him time to realize what he did was wrong. As for the ponies, they are working hard to try and help him." she said as she looked to the Elements.

Meanwhile Luna, looked down knowing that Dan was going through the same thing she went through. "I'm hoping they will help the boy... he is letting his anger control his actions, just like I did all those years ago." she lowered her head regretting what she had become and what she tried to do. Solaria gently placed her wing around Luna to comfort her.

"It was hard for you and your sister as it was for me. I lost my husband and left you both, Celestia was lost and alone for banishing you to the moon. We all have made mistakes in the past we wish to correct, and sometimes it is hard to accept. Even for the noble knight of the Crystal Empire." she mentioned to her.

Luna looked to her remembering it. "I know... losing Amore was harder on him than it was on us." she said to her.

Solaria nodded to her. "Yes, and this boy, will realize his mistake and try to correct it, I know he will." she said as she looked to the Tree of Harmony. "I will inform you and Celestia of any news of the boy."

Luna nodded to her and turned around, and was about to leave, but she stopped and glanced to Solaria. "Thank you... mother..." she said as she teleported to Canterlot. Solaria stood still for a moment, but soon tears began running down her cheeks. It had been a long time since she was called mother, but she smiled knowing that she still loved her daughters, more than anything.

Author's Note:

On the next Bakugan Legends of Equestria, things just aren't the same without Drago around. While he's swimming with the fishes, I got my hands full helping the ponies finding out which Attribute they are, and I face off against a batch full of new Bakugan Players. I get a few painful lessons from some crazy creatures, its not easy keeping up, and it takes everything I got just to stay in the game. But with the ponies and the cards at my side, I'm ready for action. Just say the word, and I'm always ready for a Bakugan Brawl. There's just one thing missing, find out what that is on the next Bakugan Legends of Equestria.

(Hey guys, sorry I took so long, its been a crazy two weeks, and I was doing some hard work outside. I hope this makes up for the time Ive lost. Enjoy.)