• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 6,386 Views, 83 Comments

Sex Play - Raptormon132



Scootaloo secretly invites Rumble to a try out some sex in a private part of a grassy, rocky area for their three month anniversary. Only to be suddenly kidnapped by two male griffons with a sexual fetish to foals, bondage, and sex toys.

  • ...
72
 83
 6,386
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

so glad everything turned out fine for everyone(except DT), it would seem that scoots and rumble have developed some new tastes

8547748
Glad you think so. Though, it was sort of both fine and not so fine in Diamond Tiara's case. But I guess it's what happens when you treat others, including blank flanks like shit.
Although, the 3 foals that died, as well as their families, they suffered even more than Diamond Tiara did, and their nightmare will never be over.

As for Scootaloo and Rumble's new tastes, I guess even your worst enemies can give you inspiration.

I loved the happy ending! Servers the kidnappers right, they can be lucky that Equestria gas no death sentence. Those foals picking on Diamond are just rode! Nopony deservers something like that, no matter how they are

8547930
I guess Glover and Gibson are lucky, but then again dying is probably too good and merciful for them.

That is true. The kids picking on Diamond for what happened to her are just cruel. but you know, it's like it said in the old bible: "Do one to others as they do to you.". But you're right. Not even someone as horrid as Diamond Tiara deserves to suffer rape, and be picked on for it. But at least Rumble, and the CMC are there for her.

I'm glad you like the happy ending. I guess it makes up for their 3 month anniversary.

No foursome at the end? lame

8551572
Lame?! More like too common. I wanted to do something different to other stories.

"You both want to try it, both you?" Scootaloo asked.
Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle nodded. "Yes."
Scootaloo and Rumble looked at each other thinking for a moment, and turned back to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
"Well, I guess it's okay." Scootaloo turned Rumble. "You don't mind, do you Rumble?"
Rumble shook his head. "Not at all, as long as you don't mind either."

Rumble: *Did they really just asked met whether or not I want to found a herd with those three cute fillies? I mean, who would say no to something like that?*

Good story, and, even better, a good ending.
Hopefully this will get more upvotes now, too.

So, by the end of the first, I was all like "Those bastards! Those monsters! Erasing their memories is just pure evil!"

(Like the rest of what they did, wasn't?)

Shut up. The point here is I'm really glad that Scoots and Rumble survived in the next chapter and kept their memories. The rest of the story was really good and enjoyed reading it. Then at the end when the griffons get life in prison I was happy to hear it, tho disappointed that they didn't get worse. I'd have liked to hear that they were shanked in prison or something, but that's just me looking for justice. Street Justice!

Keep up the great work!

8816368
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also, thank you for adding my story to your favorites.

9420689
everyone has his own Option

I have never read something so fucked up in my life

9420651
That’s not how you spell hilarious you dumb shit

9080250
Hell no this is the real world

8425914
Yeah because rape is so funny

The perfect song to describe this story

https://youtu.be/X9uk9IcoQ0w

who was assigned to the case had announced that the abductors were revealed to be griffons, not ponies.

If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go laugh like a mad man as I recover from reading this fic. :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Story idea: 8/10
Spelling and grammer: 4/10
Rating: Damn fine story!

Login or register to comment