• Published 10th Jun 2017
  • 6,783 Views, 79 Comments

I AM COMPLEEEEETE! - Scygnus



Rainbow asks why Twilight went crazy. Sunset says it's her fault- Twilight absorbed dark magic from her, and she's sad about it because she can never be rid of it. Pinkie makes the obvious suggestion: summon a succubus from the Partynomicon!

  • ...
24
 79
 6,783
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

♪Fuuuuuu-UUUUUUUUUUCK!!!♫

So you’re back huh

9255118
Secure contain protect, it's a indie horror game with a cult following and a huge lore about securing dangerous artifacts and creatures with supernatural abilities. Such as a tree of living organs, a decaying man that walks through walls and decays anything around him, or the most famous one a rebar statue that only moves when no one is watching that has a penchant for snapping necks.

Nice chapter, good work.

8224024
I am so sorry for this but...

Flash and Twi: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK~!!!

Demon!Sunset: Yes you are fucked! Shit out of luck! Now I'm complete and my cock you will suck! This world will be mine, and you're first in line! You brought me the crown and now you shall both DIE!!!

Flash: WAAAAIT WAAAAIT WAIT, you mothafuckaaa~! We challenge you to a rock-ooof~! Give us one chance to rock your socks off~

Demon!Sunset: FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!!! The Demon Code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge~! What are your terms, what's the caaatch~?

Flash: If we win, you will take your sorry ass back to hell, and also you will have to pay our reeents~!

Demon!Sunset: And what if I wiiin~?

Twi: (pause) You can take Flash back to hell~

Flash: (double-take) Wait... WHAT!?!

Twi: Trust me Flash, this is the only way.

Flash: What are you talking about!?

Twi: (turns back to Sunset) To be your little bitch~!

Demon!Sunset: Fine! LET THE ROCK OFF BEGIN!!! GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

9290720
If you'd read any of the story, you'd realize that that (?) is entirely unnecessary.

I don't normally put smut in my Faves folder, but this is fucking hot as all hell. Shame it looks abandoned

9754527

Psst. Hey.

You'll want to check 2085095 on derpi. It got me to write a few paragraphs. I might get more out if the artist ever gets back to me on the next piece.

9754654
hell how about that! I actually found this story because someone linked it in the comments of that Picture on Rule34!

9754750

Oh my, I wonder who that mysterious person was.

9754762
I guess we'll never know...

I just wanted to know if we'll have more why this story is very good

Dead fic. Damn. I liked it to

So how much longer until the next chapter is uploaded?

Login or register to comment