• Published 19th May 2017
  • 4,992 Views, 140 Comments

The New German Empire - Sturmtruppen



With Germany suffering defeat of The Great War; the whole nation is suddenly ripped off the face of the world and thrown into a new one. How will Equis react to a huge, industrial, Empire. Will Germany seek peace, or will they start another war?

Comments ( 28 )

Again, anything wrong, let me know and I’ll be happy to edit and re-upload, as long as it’s helpful criticism, tell me how I can fix it if it needs it.

1. Hitler better fucking die horribly

2. This Communist Uprising doesn’t seem all that realistic to me. For one, the military’s approach would’ve drawn sympathy towards the Communists. Second, the Communists had widespread support. And finally, the Communists are trying to gain the support of the people, not beating random people on the streets. You’ve basically pictured them as what the more violent Antifas and Neo-Nazis in America act today.

I’m no fan of the aristocrats either. I prefer bringing out the guillotine but that’s unrelated.

You should still make Hitler join the Nazis only for them to be brutally put down. That, and humiliating and removing the Centrists in the Reichstag too. After all, they were more responsible for allowing Hitler to gain power than the Communists.

What I envision in the Reichstag in your story is a mixture of Communists, Moderate Lefts, Moderate Rights, and Nazis fighting to gain power. The Nazis were the more extreme of all the parties so they should be put down. As for the rest, you should find a common enemy later on so they would stop fighting each other and unite as one Germany again.

9082202
Hitler hasn't even done anything in this timeline yet. Would you kill someone just because of their name?? Also the uprising is fairly accurate, this video was based on historical events. The Communist had very little sympathy shown to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMorqMRovo

9082500
Well, it’s not to be 100% accurate, it is an alt-universe after all, and this alt-universe, I’ve let the Kaiser and Ludendorff remain at their duties for the sake of the story.

9082580
And they are being addressed, if you read the Kaiser’s speech this chapter, he had created a constitutional monarchy, granting more rights to the individual.

9082382
That’s the thing, he and some characters WILL become worse as evident from their brutality towards the Communists.

I look forward to Hitler dying brutally.

communists aren't people

I twisted the bottom cap off and pulled the string, Granate!”. I threw it and quickly ducked as the bang went off, blowing dust over my head.

.

Granate? WTF. "Grenade!" There we go!

9087036
It’s Grenade in German

9087036
Then keep to the English dude, most of us are English speakers.

9087075
Bear in mind that there are, ya know, GERMAN soldiers in the story. Of course there is going to be German spoken at times.

9092910
Couple things:
First) Necro-post.
Second) Based on the context of my old comment, that line was stated by ponies. Not Germans. Therefore, switching to German is unacceptable from a consistency standpoint.
You didn't need to necropost a year-old comment, and you didn't need to do it with a patronizing attitude. By taking the "and before" route, you deliberately allowed yourself to project assumptions upon me and justified it to yourself.
"...for a second I thought it was going back to German. Imagine that, German ponies." That doesn't imply distaste for including additional languages. I was pointing out the importance of diligence.

Will Germany become a Republic or a Communist Nation? And will the Germans overthrow the Kaiser? ....

9138468
I know. That's what I really heavily implied, what with talking about The Armistice, and how German was being run by 1918.

Comment posted by Vergil19 deleted Jul 2nd, 2021

9111625
And which flag would that be? The only german flag I remember to have griffons on it would be the pommeranean flag. Otherwise good point.

9542436
agreed lol! I love this guy's work

9775184
There's the German imperial flag and then there was the other flags such as the Nazi flags and the other ones

9809229
Yeah but there still haven't been any flag with a griffon on it used by the second nor third reich. And The HRE had a two headed black eagle. So how is that relevant to this "argument"?

9811637
German flags in general but there are too many varying ones

Update pls,is gud story

Hello I am just hoping for a response to the question if this is still being worked on. It is great story and I hope to see where it is going but if you don't plan on updating for a while pleas tell us or if you plan on putting a new chapter out soon

ps if you are righting or wish to have a bit more time off don't feel rushed I just want to know what is happening

10118344
agreed, he seems to be ignoring messages for dis master work of a story

Will this get an update in the near future or what?

Muy buena historia la verdad me gusto mucho y ahora tener esperanzas de que continúe

Login or register to comment