• Published 26th May 2017
  • 683 Views, 5 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Magic: The Numeric War - moviemaster8510



The members of Lamss return to Equestria right as a mysterious organization is hunting for the mysterious and powerful Numbers cards.

  • ...
15
 5
 683

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Loyalties

Author's Note:

This chapter's featured card: T.G. Hyper Librarian

Synchro Monster Level: 5 ATK: 2400 DEF: 1800 Attribute: DARK Type: Spellcaster

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

While this card is face-up on the field, each time a Synchro Monster(s) is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card for each.

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire were thrown into the room from the portal. Rainbow Dash saw Mark standing at the back of the room. She charged at Mark but found that he was just a projection on screen when she crashed face first into the wall.

“That must have hurt,” said Mark. “What have you done with our friends?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“You mean them?” asked Mark.

Pointing to an empty spot on the wall. A screen came up and showed the action as Rainbow Dash and Spitfire watched. Alex, Sammy, Maddie, Scott, Lucas, Orion, Helena, Charley, Eli, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Zelda, Braeburn, and Ryan were walking into a room similar to the one they were in from five different doors. Everyone looked very happy to see each other.

“Is everyone alright?” asked Eli.

“Not you,” said Ryan.

Rainbow Dash was confused. Suddenly, Ryan quickly grabbed Eli’s sword, and killed Orion, Helena, Lucas, and Sammy in one swing. Rainbow Dash was petrified upon the first sight of her friend’s blood. He then killed the rest effortlessly, except for Eli. After a small struggle, Ryan decapitated Eli. Rainbow Dash watched in horror as the guardian’s head fell onto the floor.

“NO!” she cried.

“Do you see this now?” asked Mark, as Rainbow Dash was being consoled by Spitfire.

“Ryan was a grifter; one of the best in the bureau. Once we finally had all of the cards in our hand, we were able to dispose of them. Despite our, embarrassing loss on the battlefield, we couldn’t be more thrilled that every force that could stop our plan were all assembled here. Now he has fulfilled his job. Well, not yet.”

Ryan on the screen was seen falling through a hole magically formed under his feet. A hole opened up in the ceiling of the room where Rainbow Dash and Spitfire were. Ryan’s clothes and face were covered in blood. He initially looked happy to see Rainbow Dash, but Spitfire held him down while Rainbow Dash wailed on him.

“You no good traitor!” she yelled.

Ryan was able to break free of their grip.

“Traitor?” he asked. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb with me! I see the blood is all over your hands.”

“Blood?” Ryan was scared and shocked upon the sight of blood.

"Let’s see how you like it to be killed by someone you thought you trusted.” Rainbow Dash and Spitfire walked slowly towards Ryan. Before they could strike, three circles enveloped around each of them.

“I see,” said Rainbow. “Looks like this is how it has to be.”

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire unsheathed their duel disks. Ryan knew that someone had trapped them. He reluctantly activated his duel disk. They drew five cards from their decks.

“DUEL!” they all yelled.

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire vs. Ryan

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Rainbow Dash summons Gusto Thunbolt (ATK: 1500 DEF: 1200). Next, she activates Double Summon, summoning Gusto Falco (ATK: 600 DEF: 1400). Rainbow Dash tunes Gusto Thunbolt with Gusto Falco to synchro summon Daigusto Sphreeze (ATK: 2000 DEF: 1300). When Gusto Falco is sent to the graveyard, Rainbow Dash can special summon a Gusto monster from her deck in face down defense position.

Rainbow Dash places 1 card face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-2 Life-8000 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

Ryan couldn’t stand to face his friend like this. He was in a perpetual kneel with his head hung low on the ground.

____________________________________

Spitfire’s Turn: Spitfire summons Kaibaman (ATK: 200 DEF: 700). Spitfire tributes Kaibaman to special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from her hand (ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500).

Spitfire places 1 card face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-3 Life-8000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

“Now come at me, Ryan!” called Rainbow Dash. “I’m not scared of you.”

Ryan wouldn’t fight with her. Not like this.

____________________________________

Ryan’s Turn: Ryan ends his turn.

Status: Hand-6 Life-8000 Monsters-0 Face Down Cards-0

____________________________________

“What are you doing?” yelled Rainbow Dash. “Fight back, you coward!”

Ryan’s tears wouldn’t stop flowing from his face.

“Fine,” she said. “Then I’ll finish you off myself!”

____________________________________

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Rainbow Dash flip summons Musto, Priest of Gusto (ATK: 1800 DEF: 900). Rainbow Dash then summons Gusto Squirro (ATK: 0 DEF: 1800). Rainbow Dash tunes Musto, Priest of Gusto with Gusto Squirro to synchro summon Daigusto Grif (ATK: 2100 DEF: 1300). Rainbow Dash tunes Daigusto Sphreeze with Daigusto Grif to accel synchro summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix (ATK: 3300 DEF: 2500). Rainbow Dash attacks Ryan directly.

Ryan’s Life Points: 8000 -> 4700

Rainbow Dash ends her turn.

Status: Hand-2 Life-8000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

“Here,” said Spitfire. “Maybe this will bring him out of it.”

____________________________________

Spitfire’s Turn: Spitfire activates Ancient Rules, special summoning a level 5 or higher normal monster from her hand, choosing another Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Spitfire overlays both Blue-Eyes White Dragons to xyz summon Thunder End Dragon (ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000). Spitfire activates Thunder End Dragon’s effect. By detaching 1 xyz material from it, it destroys all other monsters on the field. Spitfire attacks Ryan directly.

Ryan’s Life Points: 4700 -> 1700

Spitfire ends her turn. During the end phase when Sonic Rainboom Phoenix was destroyed, Rainbow Dash can banish 1 WIND synchro monster in her graveyard to special summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix and inflict damage equal to the half of the banished synchro monster’s ATK, choosing Daigusto Sphreeze.

Ryan’s Life Points: 1700 -> 700

Status: Hand-2 Life-8000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

Ryan’s journey to save his son had been an awful one. Hurting many creatures without care. Then when he finally thought he had achieved his wish, he found his son taken from him again. If this was what it took to save his son, he no longer wanted it.

____________________________________

Ryan’s Turn: Ryan ends his turn. Ryan’s hand is 1 card over the limit, so he discards 1 card.

Status: Hand-6 Life-700 Monsters-0 Face Down Cards-0

____________________________________

Rainbow Dash couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Even with a handful of life points, he was fully welcoming death.

“Stop it already Ryan!” she yelled. “Just take your turn again, I’ll give you that much!”

“No,” he quietly said.

“You heard her,” yelled Spitfire.

“No.”

“Give her the respect she deserves and fight her.”

“No!”

“Just do it!”

“NO! I won’t! She’s my best friend! I won’t hurt Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow Dash was starting to well up with tears. “You killed my friends. I will never accept you as a friend!”

“Killed your friends? I didn’t do that.”

“Don’t lie to me! I see the blood.”

“I don’t even know where that came from. When we were sucked into the portal, I fell inside here and was attacked by you.”

“Stop lying!”

“I’m not! I’m through with hurting even my friends to get what I want.”

He threw his D-Pad on the ground. Ryan’s words started ringing true to Rainbow Dash.

“I meant it when I said that you are my best friend. Even in my time of suffering, you were there to support me. But if this is where our friendship ends, then so be it. Thank you for saving me.”

Ryan threw his arms out in the shape of a cross, waiting for the end.

Rainbow Dash was tempted to draw from her deck, but the sincerity of Ryan’s words couldn’t have been faked. She set her arm down.

“I believe in you,” she whispered, a tear rolling off her cheek onto the floor.

All of the sudden, a bright light descended from the room. The light revealed the circles that Ryan, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire were trapped in. The light then turned into beams that seemed to erase the seals holding them. Ryan and Spitfire were confused, but Rainbow Dash seemed to know what was happening. As the light subsided, everyone could see that the source of the light was the Element of Loyalty, having been restored by Ryan and Rainbow Dash’s bond.

The two began to step closer, realizing that they weren’t held captive anymore. Ryan then fell to his knees again and broke down. Rainbow Dash flew to Ryan and hugged him warmly, stroking his back for comfort. Spitfire could see that Ryan was telling the truth now too, and she went over and hugged him too. Ryan wrapped both of his arms around his friends and openly cried.

“What are you doing?” yelled a voice.

Ryan, Rainbow Dash, and Spitfire, alerted by the voice turned around and faced the wall. The wall, however was gone, and replaced with the other half of the room. Standing at the end, was Mark with Twilight Sparkle trapped in her stone prison with the corrupted element of magic floating at his side.

“Don’t you know what he did with your friends?”

Rainbow Dash stepped up. “He didn’t do that.”

“You’re going to believe his lies?”

“You mean like the ones you told Ryan about being able to save his son?”

Mark knew that Rainbow Dash couldn’t be tricked anymore. “Fine! Then I’ll take all of you down.” Similar circles formed around all four duelists. “You want to pass me, beat me first.”

“Gladly,” said Ryan.

Ryan and Mark activated their duel disks while Rainbow Dash and Spitfire unsheathed theirs. They all drew five cards from their deck.

“DUEL!” they yelled.

Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Ryan vs. Mark

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Rainbow Dash activates Graceful Charity, drawing 3 cards and discarding 2. When Gusto Grif is sent from the hand to the graveyard, Rainbow Dash can special summon 1 Gusto monster from her deck, choosing Gusto Gulldo (ATK: 500 DEF: 500). Rainbow Dash normal summons Gusto Codor (ATK: 1000 DEF: 400). Rainbow Dash tunes Gusto Codor with Gusto Gulldo to synchro summon Daigusto Sphreeze (ATK: 2000 DEF: 1300). When Daigusto Sphreeze is synchro summoned, Rainbow Dash can add a Gusto monster from her graveyard to her hand. When Gusto Gulldo is sent from the field to the graveyard, Rainbow Dash can special summon a level 2 or lower Gusto monster from her deck, choosing Gusto Falco (ATK: 600 DEF: 1400).

Rainbow Dash activates Double Summon, summoning Musto, Priest of Gusto (ATK: 1800 DEF: 900). Rainbow Dash tunes Musto, Priest of Gusto with Gusto Falco to synchro summon Daigusto Grif (ATK: 2100 DEF: 1300). When Gusto Falco is sent from the field to the graveyard, she can special summon a Gusto monster from her deck in face down defense position. Rainbow Dash tunes Daigusto Sphreeze with Daigusto Grif to accel synchro summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix (ATK: 3300 DEF: 2500).

Rainbow Dash places 3 cards face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-1 Life-12000 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-3

Mark’s Turn: Mark activates Temple of the Kings, allowing him to activate trap cards the same turn they were set. Mark activates Pyramid of Light. Next, he special summons Andro Sphinx by paying 500 life points (ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500).

Mark’s Life Points: 12000 -> 11500

Mark places 1 card face down. Next, he equips Andro Sphinx with Big Bang Shot, increasing Andro Sphinx’s ATK by 400 (ATK: 3000 -> 3400). Then he activates Wind Nature’s Release, having Andro Sphinx gain ATK equal to its DEF (ATK: 3400 -> 5900). Ryan attacks Sonic Rainboom Phoenix with Andro Sphinx, but Rainbow Dash activates Attack Invulnerability, having her take no battle damage this turn.

During the end phase, Andro Sphinx is destroyed due to Wild Nature’s Release’s effect, but is also removed from play due to Big Bang Shot’s effect. Mark then activates Card of Last Will, drawing 5 cards when a monster of his is destroyed. During the end phase when Sonic Rainboom Phoenix was destroyed, Rainbow Dash can banish 1 WIND synchro monster in her graveyard to special summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix and inflict damage equal to the half of the banished synchro monster’s ATK, choosing Daigusto Sphreeze.

Mark’s Life Points: 11500 -> 10500

Mark ends his turn.

Status: Hand-5 Life-10500 Monsters-0 Face Down Cards-0

Spitfire’s Turn: Spitfire activates her Graceful Charity, drawing 3 cards and discarding 2. Spitfire activates Swing of Memories, allowing her to special summon a normal monster from the graveyard, choosing Blue-Eyes White Dragon (ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500) Spitfire then activates Ancient Rules, special summoning a level 5 or higher normal monster from her hand, choosing another Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Spitfire overlays her 2 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to xyz summon Thunder End Dragon (ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000). Spitfire attacks Mark directly with Thunder End Dragon. Mark attempts to activate The High Priestess’ Staff from his hand, but Rainbow Dash activates Trap Jammer, negating and destroying The High Priestess’ Staff. The attack goes through.

Mark’s Life Points: 10500 -> 7500

Spitfire places 2 cards face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-1 Life-12000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-2

Mark’s Turn: Mark special summons Sphinx Teleia from his hand by paying 500 life points (ATK: 2500 DEF: 3000).

Mark’s Life Points: 7500 -> 7000

Mark then activates D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation, discarding 1 card to special summon Andro Sphinx from the banished zone. Mark then attempts to activate Heavy Storm, but Spitfire activates Magic Jammer, discarding 1 card to negate Heavy Storm’s destruction and destroy it. Mark activates Riryoku, halving the ATK of one monster and have another monster gain ATK equal to the amount halved, halving Thunder End Dragon’s ATK to increase the ATK of Sphinx Teleia (ATK: 3000 -> 1500) (ATK: 2500 -> 4000). Mark attacks Thunder End Dragon with Sphinx Teleia, but Spitfire activates Negate Attack.

Mark places 1 card face down and ends his turn.

Status: Hand-0 Life-7000 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-1

Ryan’s Turn: When he controls no monsters while his opponent controls one, Ryan can special summon T.G. Striker from his hand (ATK: 900 DEF: 0). When a level 4 or lower monster is special summoned, Ryan can special summon T.G. Warwolf from his hand (ATK: 1200 DEF: 0). Ryan tunes T.G. Warwolf with T.G. Striker to synchro summon T.G. Hyper Librarian (ATK: 2400 DEF: 1800). Next, Ryan normal summons T.G. Cyber Magician (ATK: 0 DEF: 0). Ryan activates T.G. Cyber Magician’s effect, being able to use T.G. monsters in his hand as the non-tuner synchro material for a synchro summon. Ryan tunes T.G. Drill Fish in his hand to synchro summon T.G. Recipro Dragonfly (ATK: 300 DEF: 300).

With T.G. Hyper Librarian’s effect, Ryan draw 1 card whenever a synchro summon happens. Ryan then activates Monster Reborn, special summoning Daigusto Grif from Rainbow Dash’s graveyard. Rainbow Dash activates Star Changer, lowering T.G. Hyper Librarian’s level by 1 (Lvl.: 5 -> 4). Ryan tunes T.G. Hyper Librarian and T.G. Recipro Dragonfly with Daigusto Grif to delta accel synchro summon T.G. Halberd Cannon (ATK: 4000 DEF: 4000). Ryan activates his Heavy Storm, destroying all spell and trap cards on the field. When Pyramid of Light is destroyed, Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia are also destroyed. When Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia are destroyed at the same time, Mark can special summon Theinen the Great Sphinx from his deck, but Mark activates T.G. Halberd Cannon’s effect, negating the summoning of a monster and destroying it. Ryan then activates Limiter Removal, doubling the attack of all Machine-type monsters on the field (ATK: 4000 -> 8000). Ryan attacks Mark directly with T.G. Halberd Cannon.

Mark’s Life Points: 7000 -> 0

Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Ryan win.


Mark laid on the ground unconscious as the Element of Magic was restored. With it, Twilight was freed from her stone prison.

“Where am I?” she asked.

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire tackled Twilight with hugs. Ryan looked happy at their playing.

“What happened?” Rainbow Dash spoke. “Ryan-”

“We,” corrected Ryan. “We saved you.”

“Thank you,” said Twilight. “With a friend as great as Rainbow Dash, it was the very least I could do for her.”

Rainbow Dash blushed. Twilight put the Element of Magic on her head.

“Where is everyone else?” asked Twilight.

Immediately after asking, the door opened.

“I guess we’ll find out,” said Rainbow Dash.

The four of them walked outside together.

PreviousChapters Next