• Published 26th May 2017
  • 685 Views, 5 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Magic: The Numeric War - moviemaster8510



The members of Lamss return to Equestria right as a mysterious organization is hunting for the mysterious and powerful Numbers cards.

  • ...
15
 5
 685

PreviousChapters Next
Part 1: The Savior - Chapter 1: Converging

Just Outside of Seattle, WA., Nov. 1st, 2012 A.D., 2:57 PM

A man in his mid-30s was driving down a highway in a perfectly furbished and clean black 2011 Dodge Challenger. This man had a slender face with a slightly pointed nose. He had short, dark-blonde hair that was combed over with a part in the left side of his head. He was wearing a white shirt with a black tie, black trousers, black dress shoes, and an expensive looking suit jacket. He seemed to have a blank look on his face for the entirety of the ride.

He then pulled off into an abandoned storage space lot. He drove quietly and silently as he searched for locker number 23. He found it and parked his car with the front bumper to the garage door. He then exited the vehicle and took out a key for the lock to the door. He inserted the key into the lock, but instead of unlocking the door, a red light turned on from the center of the lock. Then, a holographic screen about 24 inches wide and 18 inches long appeared on the door. On it was a dueling field. On the opponent’s side, it had 2 cards face down, an Ancient Gear Golem, 0 cards in its hand, and 3300 life points. On his side of the field, he had 1 card face down, no monsters, 1 cards in his hand, and 400 life points. A text box appeared on the screen that read: WIN THE DUEL ON YOUR NEXT TURN. The man then gave a slight smirk.

Duel Test Program vs. The Man

Program’s Turn: The program attacks the man directly with Ancient Gear Golem (ATK: 3000 DEF: 3000), but the man activates his face down card.

____________________________________

When the man tapped the image of his face down card, another box appeared with the word CARD: with a white box meant for typing text. A countdown appeared below the text starting at 10. The man tapped the white text box and typed in the words LIMITER REMOVAL on the keyboard that came up. A green checkbox appeared on the screen.

____________________________________

With Limiter Removal’s effect, all Machine-type monsters on the field have their ATK doubled (ATK: 3000 -> 6000).

____________________________________

The man then tapped on the face down card on the right in his hand below the field on the screen. Another “CARD:” box appeared on the screen. The man typed in THE HIGH PRIESTESS’ STAFF. Another green checkbox appeared.

____________________________________

With The High Priestess’ Staff’s effect, the man can activate the card from his hand when he controls no monsters. The attack is negated and 500 points of damage are inflicted onto the opponent.

Program’s Life Points: 3300 -> 2800

The program ends its turn. During the end phase of the turn that Limiter Removal was activated, all Machine-type monsters are destroyed, destroying Ancient Gear Golem.

Status: Hand-1 Life-2800 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-2

____________________________________

The man flew threw his turn, activating the cards in his hand and filling out the subsequent text puzzles with ease. GRACEFUL CHARITY. Check. HEAVY STORM. Check. MONSTER REBORN. Check. ALLY OF JUSTICE FIELD MARHSAL. Check.

____________________________________

The Man’s Turn: The man activates Graceful Charity, drawing 3 cards and discarding 2. He then activates Heavy Storm, destroying all spell and trap cards on the field. Next, he activates Monster Reborn, special summoning Ally of Justice Field Marshal (ATK: 2900 DEF: 2600). The man attacks the program directly.

Program’s Life Points: 2800 -> 0

The man wins.

____________________________________

The red dot on the lock grew bright green. Then, the lock unlocked and the man pulled it off the hook-hole in the wall and the hook hole on the door. He then lifted the door about a couple of inches and put the lock back on the door’s hook hole. He then fully opened the door, got back in his car, and drove the car into the garage until the whole car fit in.

The storage unit’s door then closed on itself, and on the outside, the lock’s iron bar pulled itself over the hook-holes on the door and the adjacent wall, the body twisted around and shut itself, locking the unit from the outside. The man waited in his car as a blue dot shone from the back wall inside the unit, serving as the only light. A beam then scan the man’s face and eyes as he held up a jack-of-spades playing card with a shiny gold backing with its face to the windshield.

A computer’s voice then spoke. “Identification confirmed. Agent Ryan Gosling. Codename: Mr. Jack. Welcome back to the Vegas Bureau.”

The floor of the storage unit then lowered down like an elevator. The dirty, rusty walls of the garage changed to a futuristic looking interior reminiscent of the Aperture Science Laboratory from the Portal series. The tight walls of the elevator then made way for a narrow pathway from the front where an underground parking lot was visible.

Ryan then pulled out of the elevator and parked into the next available parking space. He then exited his car and carried out a small briefcase from the passenger seat. He was then greeted by a middle aged man with wider cheeks but a pointy chin. He had grey hair that reached the back of his neck and he had tired looking eyes. Despite his older appearance, he was still fit and strong, especially for a man his age. He was wearing a black dress shirt with the top button opened up. He was wearing black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a long black jacket that reached just below his knees.

“Mr. Jack,” said the older man to Ryan.

“Mr. Ace,” responded Ryan.

After shaking hands, they both walked out of the parking lot and through the sliding glass doors into the heart of the Vegas Bureau’s headquarters, with many other people dressed like Ryan was.

Manhattan, NY., Nov. 5th, 2011 A.D., 4:01 PM

A young man around 30 was shutting down the laptop on his office desktop. He had medium length jet black hair that wasn’t styled in any way. His face looked very young for someone his age, giving some people the impression that he might be in his lower 20’s. He looked very slender but muscular in the upper body. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, faded denim jeans, and a navy blue Iron Maiden t-shirt. He also had a nice pair of Converse shoes with the British flag decorated on them. He walked down the office to the elevators, he saw a co-worker of his working late. He thought of saying good-night to his co-worker, but knowing that he was a talkative person, he decided to enter the elevators without a word.

“See you later, Eli,” said another co-worker to him.

He ignored her and pushed the button that would take him to the parking deck.

Vegas Bureau., Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 3:13 PM

“You haven’t gotten yourself a newer car yet?” asked Mr. Ace.

“What’s wrong with mine?” asked Ryan.

“I like my Challenger.”

“Oh, no that’s fine said,” said Mr. Ace, trying to change the subject.

They then headed into a gym where a muscular woman in her mid 30’s was fighting a large punching bag. She had wavy blonde hair and was wearing nothing but a pair of tight black short-shorts and a black sports bra. Knowing of their presence, she gave two more hard punches and a hard kick that knocked the bag off of the hook it was hanging from.

“Hello, Ms. Queen,” said Mr. Ace.

She slung a towel over her shoulders and walked towards the two.

“What do you two need?” she said in a distinctive Russian accent

“We are going hunting in about an hour. Get dressed,” said Mr. Ace.

Ms. Queen huffed in reply and went towards the changing room.

Ponyville, EQ., Fall, 2:33 PM

As Twilight Sparkle finished posting fliers for the EFDC with Pinkie Pie, a bright light filled the town. The light subsided and revealed a plane flying towards the Ponyville airstrip built for Lamss’ plane for when they would leave and return from and to Ponyville. Twilight and Pinkie Pie decided to greet them at their plane.

Canterlot, EQ, Spring, 4:00 PM

Twilight Sparkle entered into the lower chambers of the Canterlot palace where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were waiting for her. Princess Celestia then told Twilight an old story of an evil that threatened to destroy Equestria, but required the assistance of a human from another world to shut the door. Now, the evil has returned and this guardian is needed to shut the gate again.

"What should I do?" asked Twilight.

"It's just like a manifestation spell," she said, "only much, much harder."

Vegas Bureau., Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 3:49 PM

Ryan, Mr. Ace, and Ms. Queen walked to a large hanger like room with a strange large device in the middle of it. Ms. Queen was now wearing a black woman’s waist length blazer with a white dress shirt underneath with the shirt collar over the blazer collar. She also had a plain black knee length skirt, light pantyhose, and black heels. Her long wavy blonde hair was styled into a bun and she was also wearing red lipstick. Before being admitted to the room, the three showed the guards their badges and were allowed in.

Ponyville, EQ. Fall, 2:41 PM

The members of Lamss plus Orion made their way off the plane joining them were two others. Helena and Orion were the first out. She looked around wondrously.

“Orion,” she said, “Equestria is beautiful.”

The second was Zelda. She was wearing a black Aphex Twin t-shirt, an unzipped, black jacket with a hoodie hood stitched along the collar hanging from the back, tight black jeans, and black converse shoes. She looked around her indifferently. Everyone minus the Helena and Zelda were soaking in the nostalgia. Soon, they saw 2 familiar ponies rushing towards them calling their names. Twilight ran first towards Orion, who jumped into his arms and hugged her. Pinkie Pie ran for Lucas, who knocked him on his back and snuggled her face into his, her tail wiggling maniacally. Lucas got back up hugging her. Helena and Zelda looked shocked. Zelda was told what to expect by the others, but they thought they were crazy to believe in a world of multi-colored talking ponies, while Helena was just amazed at the sight of Twilight for the first time. Twilight and Orion then walked towards the gardevoir, who began looking unnerved at the two.

“Helena,” addressed Orion, “this is my good friend, Twilight Sparkle.”

Helena gave a quaint smile, made a small wave with her fingers and said a soft and nervous, “Hello,” to her. Orion couldn’t blame her nervousness the first time around.

“Just give her some time,” said Orion.

“Who’s the other girl?” asked Twilight.

“That’s Zelda Crowley, one of Scott’s friends from his old school. She can be a bit awkward when meeting new people, but if you open yourself up to her, she’ll do the same to you.”

Twilight observed her slightly, interested in her unusual hair and clothing choices.

Vegas Bureau. Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 3:50 PM

The three people were then met by a man in the same exact clothes that Ryan was wearing. Unlike Ryan though, this man was about five years younger than him, he had a square jaw, medium length spiky white hair, and a pair of glasses with circular frames.

“Mr. Ace,” said the man, “we have full power and are ready to begin the hunt.”

“Excellent, Mr. King,” said Mr. Ace. “Let us go over our mission again.”

“With pleasure, sir,” said Mr. King leading them to the large computer about 100 ft. from the machine. “You see here,” said Mr. King, “our computers are telling us that the remainder of the Numbers lie in these two worlds. The strange thing is, the two worlds are almost exactly identical to each other. Same topography, culture, inhabitants, everything.”

“Which has more Numbers?” asked Ms. Queen.

“That’s what else I was going to explain. About 1 and a half hours ago, in what we shall call for the sake of argument World X, a human aircraft came into this world, and upon entering, we found that over 200 new Numbers emerged. That means these people must also be hunting Numbers, and we called everyone here to see if we can get them before they can.”

“Sounds good then,” said Ryan downing the last of his black coffee from a paper cup. “I’ll punch in the coordinates.”

Ponyville, EQ., Fall., 4:02 PM

“Wow, Orion that’s some story,” said Twilight upon hearing of how he and Helena met.

It took only thirty minutes or so to walk back to Ponyville, but everyone was too busy catching up with things back at the plane to remember to walk back. Lamss was greeted by a large number of the town’s population. The members of the former Cutie Mark Crusaders found Scott and group hugged with him. Applejack found Maddie and they hugged.

Spike ran up to Sammy, giving her a hug. It took a while for Fluttershy to notice Charley, but she couldn’t be blamed, as Charley grew her hair out from her flapper girl haircut to being long and straight down to her mid-back. Nonetheless, it was certainly a happy reunion. Alex felt a little sad that Rainbow Dash wasn’t there to greet him.

“Don’t worry,” said Twilight, “Rainbow Dash and Gilda are running some errands. They’ll be back later this afternoon.”

“Oh, okay,” said Alex.

Soon, Princess Celestia swooped down and stood before her old friends. Everyone but Zelda bowed, who honestly didn’t care too much. Celestia ignored her and welcomed Lamss back to Ponyville to cheers from the audience.

Manhattan, NY., Nov. 5th, 2011 A.D., 4:05 PM

Eli exited the parking garage in his 2010 Toyota Camery, fidgeting around with the radio at the red light.

Vegas Bureau, Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 4:05 PM

The three men and woman stood into the machine with their small briefcases in hand. There was enough space inside for each person to stand five ft. away from each other. It looked to be a hexagonal glass cage without a ceiling. The 4 people were standing on a Plexiglas surface. About five ft. below them was a propeller with lights on the blades.

A man then addressed the four. “Remember, once we reach full power, we’ll turn on the propeller. The energy we’ve conserved will create a gateway between our world and the one we’ve pinpointed. Once we’ve fully constructed the gateway, the glass underneath you will shatter, sending you plummeting through the gateway. As long as you stay inside the path, you are safe and will land on the planet safely. If you need anything, give us a call and we’ll send it to you. Good luck to you all.”

“Thank you, 10,” said Mr. Ace.

10’s were the highest class of operatives in the Vegas Bureau behind the Jack, Queen, King, and Ace (respectfully).

The 10 spoke again. “Power has reached 100%. Engaging propeller.”

The propeller span very quickly with the lights coming from the blades making a bright disk. The propeller elevated up until it was about an inch away from the glass floor.

“Constructing gateway.”

The bright white disk then transformed into a doorway for a wide open space with many planets and stars. They spotted the planet they were looking for. It looked so much like Earth, except it seemed to only have one giant landmass, like Pangaea. Ryan then saw a white beam that would connect the two worlds together for safe travel.

Canterlot, EQ., Spring, 4:06 PM

Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia then began performing a spell that would bring the guardian from his world to theirs.

Vegas Bureau, Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 4:06 PM

Ryan noticed that as their pathway was forming, a similar beam of light was coming from one planet to another. This beam seemed to be headed for another version of planet Earth.

Manhattan, NY., Nov. 5th, 2011 A.D., 4:06 PM

All of the sudden, Eli’s car’s horn began blaring on its own. He got out of his car and started kicking it to see if that would work. People were gathering around this scene. All of the sudden, an invisible force threw Eli out into the sky, to the shock of anybody who was around.

Vegas Bureau, Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 4:06 PM

“Gateway 100% completed,” said the 10.

“No, wait!” shouted Ryan. He then pointed down to the others to show the beam that he saw earlier retracting back to the planet where it came from. Suddenly, the beam then connected with theirs.

“Shit,” said Ryan.

It looked like their beam was pulling the planet from where the other beam came from into theirs, as the other planet moved closer and closer to their beam.

“We’re losing power,” said the 10.

“Increase the power,” said Mr. Ace.

The ten did as he was told.

Canterlot, EQ,. Spring, 4:07 PM

Twilight and Princess Celestia began to look exhausted as they strained with all of their might to keep the spell going. Princess Luna then arrived and began to assist them.

Ponyville, EQ., Fall, 4:07 PM

Princess Celestia’s horn began to glow very brightly. When this happened, Twilight’s began glowing brightly too. They were then pulled by an invisible force into the air. Orion tried to hold Twilight down, but it was no use. All anybody could do was watch their princess and another unicorn be pulled into the sky until they couldn’t see them anymore. Then they saw a beam of light descend from the sky over where Twilight and Princess Celestia were going. The beam landed over by Canterlot.

Vegas Bureau, Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 4:08 PM

As they saw the other planet get closer and closer, the four operatives saw their beam start to thin, as if it was being stretched. The glass underneath them started to crack.

“Get us out of here,” said Mr. King to the 10.

“I’m sorry,” said the 10.

“All of our override software is getting fried. We can’t save you.”

The planet then moved into the beam of light causing it to glow as bright as a sun. The planet then started moving down towards the Bureau’s target planet. Their beam began to “stretch” more and more, leaving larger cracks in the glass. There were flashing red lights all over the room, no doubt from the fact that something was going to go terribly wrong.

Ponyville, EQ., Fall, 4:07 PM

Everyone then saw the gigantic ball of light the size of a planet descend towards Equestria from space. Everyone ran for cover. It was nothing but chaos.

Vegas Bureau, Nov.1st, 2012 A.D., 4:08 PM

On impulse, Ryan then decided to stomp the glass and fully break it. He figured that it would be a safer idea he and his comrades tried to travel through the wormhole themselves and save everyone else inside than if he stood there, did nothing and caused a massive meltdown killing many more people. He kicked his knee high and brought down his foot on the glass. The pressure added from the wormhole made the break much easier. The very moment he heard the glass shatter, he felt a tremendous force pulling his legs downward as he was joined by his other comrades.

Ponyville, EQ., Fall, 4:08 PM

The large planet then descended very fast towards the earth, engulfing Equestria with a ball of blinding light.

PreviousChapters Next