• Published 26th May 2017
  • 683 Views, 5 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Magic: The Numeric War - moviemaster8510



The members of Lamss return to Equestria right as a mysterious organization is hunting for the mysterious and powerful Numbers cards.

  • ...
15
 5
 683

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36: Winged Fury

Author's Note:

This chapter's featured card: Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights

Effect Monster Level: 10 ATK: ? DEF: 0 Attribute: LIGHT Type: Winged Beast

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 face-up monsters you control (1 "Blackwing" Tuner and 1 non-Tuner). Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. This card's name, ATK, and effects become the same as that monster's, until the End Phase.

Ryan sat on the sofa, relieved that this wasn’t going to be the end of his journey. Chase walked afterward.

“If my hand didn’t hurt like a bitch right now, I’d punch you again.”

“You will do no such thing,” said Mark, entering the room. “In fact, please leave. I have to talk to Ryan.”

Chase left without a word.

“What’s going on?” asked Ryan.

“When we entered this world, I saw some reluctance in you that I thought would cripple this bureau, but I knew that with perseverance and hard work, you’d prove yourself a worthy agent. You did well, Mr. King.”

“Wait, but I’m-”

“I demoted Chase after his loss and his most recent outburst. I knew it was a bad idea to let such an angry and volatile person be second in command like that. But you have what it takes: strong, smart, and level headed. Congratultions, Ryan.”

Mark then handed him a deck of cards. Upon looking through them, Ryan saw that they were his T.G. monsters. “Sir?”

“You’ve earned them. After what I saw in you last match, you deserve to wield your own deck in its complete form.”

“What about you?”

“I’ll use my own deck.”

Mark then left the room. Ryan then looked over the deck again and slipped his “new” cards into his deck box.

____________________________________

Rainbow Dash stood by Gilda who was waiting for her at the wood gate.

“What’s up?” asked Gilda. “Where’ve you been?”

“I saw Ryan get into a fight with that Chase guy.”

“Who won?”

“Ryan, of course.”

Gilda smiled. “Good. I like him.”

“So, what’s the plan?”

“You mean for the next match? The way I see it, we just go all out if we do doubles of any kind. If we do relay, Scott usually goes first, so I’ll take him on first. My Ally of Justice deck will clobber him.”

“Sounds good.”

____________________________________

“Alright,” called the announcer, “let’s not waste any more time. First, we shall have the two newest additions to the Wonderbolts, Gilda and Rainbow Dash!”

The crowd cheered as Rainbow Dash and Gilda made their way out, posing for any paparazzi in the crowd.

“Last, and certainly not least, we have our final quarter finalists, Scott and Zelda!”

More cheers erupted. As the two teams met in the middle, the four spaced circle appeared again. The light then spun around and around until it landed on the space marked RR. Riding Relay.

“Oh boy,” said the announcer. “It looks like we have our first riding duel. Let’s explain to the duelists how this will work.”

As he explained, two drawbridge-like doors opened on the Scott and Zelda’s right side. The doors looked to open out over the edge of the city, and seeing that the city was perched on the edge of a cliff, it looked like a long drop.

“Each teammate will be required to fly in some way or another, either by their own means or with assistance from the princesses. They will dive off of the drawbridge at the beginning, and whichever duelist pulls out of their dive towards the trees below first will seize the first turn. Teams, pick your first duelist, and as usual, good luck to everypony!”

Scott was already putting his duel disk on, signaling that he was ready to go.

“All part of the plan,” said Gilda who made her way towards the drawbridge.

Scott then took out a Poké Ball of his and threw it, causing a white energy to come out of it. The white light turned into a metallic looking bird with red wings that looked like knives.

“What is that?” asked Gilda.

“This is my Skarmory. Her name is Cirrus.”

“Awesome. Can’t wait to fly with her.

“Neither can she.”

Scott and Cirrus walked up to the edge of the drawbridge. Scott couldn’t even bring himself to put a toe farther than the edge of the door. Must be a hell of a way to go to drop from that height, he thought. Without further hesitation, Scott and Gilda activated Speed World 2, causing the area to be illuminated in a holographic aura.

“Just like old times, huh, Gilda?” asked Scott.

“No,” said Gilda. “Today, I duel a friend, not an enemy.”

Scott nodded as he listened to the countdown.

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

*BEEP*

Gilda swooped down towards the ground. Cirrus quickly grabbed Scott in her talons and sped towards the trees below. Despite losing some of her aerodynamics, Cirrus was able to outfly Gilda even whilst clinging onto Scott. Cirrus pulled up in time to have Scott just a few feet over the trees. Scott would be going first. As Cirrus ascended to a taller altitude, Scott and Gilda drew five cards from their decks.

“DUEL!” they both yelled.

Scott and Zelda vs. Gilda and Rainbow Dash

Round 1: Scott vs. Gilda

Scott’s Turn: S:1 G:0 Scott summons Vylon Tesseract (ATK: 800 DEF: 600).

Scott places 1 card face down and ends his turn.

Status: Hand-4 Life-4000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

You may have one-upped me last time we dueled, thought Gilda, but this time I’m prepared. I hope you are too.

____________________________________

Gilda’s Turn: S:1 G:1 Gilda activates Overboost, gaining 4 speed counters (SpC.: 1 -> 5). Next, she activates the speed spell Scapegoat, removing 5 speed counters (SpC.: 5 -> 0) to special summon 4 Sheep tokens in defense position (ATK: 0 DEF: 0).

Gilda places 2 cards face down and ends her turn. During the end phase of the turn that she activated Overboost, her speed counters become 1 (SpC.: 0 -> 1).

Status: Hand-2 Life-4000 Monsters-4 Face Down Cards-2

Scott’s Turn: S:2 G:2 Scott summons Vylon Prism (ATK: 1500 DEF: 1500). Scott tunes Vylon Tesseract with Vylon Prism to synchro summon Vylon Epsilon (ATK: 2800 DEF: 1200). Scott activates his own Overboost, gaining 4 speed counters (SpC.: 2 -> 6). Next, he activates the speed spell Dead Synchron, synchro summoning a monster by removing the appropriate materials in his graveyard from play, banishing Vylon Prism and Vylon Tesseract to synchro summon another Vylon Epsilon. Scott overlays the 2 Vylon Epsilons to xyz summon Number 171: Grand Harmonious Pipe Organ (ATK: 3400 DEF: 2500). Scott attacks one of Gilda’s Sheep Tokens, but Gilda activates Battle Stun Sonic, negating the attack and special summoning a tuner from her hand, choosing Ally of Justice Cycle Reader (ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000).

Scott places 1 card face down and ends his turn. During the end phase of the turn that he activated Overboost, his speed counters become 1 (SpC.: 6 -> 1).

Status: Hand-1 Life-4000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-2

Gilda’s Turn: S:2 G:3 Gilda activates the speed spell Lightning Rod, destroying 1 card she controls, choosing Ally of Justice Cycle Reader. Gilda then activates the effect of Meklord Emperor Granel in her hand, special summoning it when a monster she controls is destroyed by a card effect (ATK: 0 DEF: 0). Gilda overlays Meklord Emperor Granel and the 4 Sheep tokens to xyz summon Number 135: Meklord King Galael (ATK: 2000 DEF: 2000).

Gilda activates Number 135: Meklord King Galael’s effect. By detaching 1 xyz material from it, Gilda can equip one xyz monster her opponent controls to it and have it gain ATK equal to the ATK of the equip card, choosing Number 171: Grand Harmonious Pipe Organ (ATK: 2000 -> 5400). Any xyz materials attached to the xyz monster become attached to Number 135: Meklord King Galael. Gilda attacks Scott directly with Number 135: Meklord King Galael, but Scott activates Damage Diet, halving the damage he takes this turn.

Scott’s Life Points: 4000 -> 1300

Gilda ends her turn.

Status: Hand-0 Life-4000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

“What is this?” asked Scott.

“This is my Number,” said Gilda. “I had a feeling you weren’t going to duel without one yourself, so I put one in my deck for good measure.”

“Dammit,” said Scott under his breath. If I can’t find a way to get more out of this duel, I’m afraid that Zelda will have to face two fearsome opponents.

____________________________________

Scott’s Turn: S:3 G:4 Scott activates Angel Baton, drawing 2 cards and discarding 1. Scott activates High Speed Crash, destroying his face down card to destroy Number 135: Meklord King Galael, but Gilda activates Number 135: Meklord King Galael’s other effect. By detaching 2 xyz materials from it and sending a monster equipped to it to the graveyard, Gilda can negate the destruction of Number 135: Meklord King Galael until the end phase of the turn (ATK: 5400 -> 2000).

Scott places 1 card face down and ends his turn.

Status: Hand-0 Life-1300 Monsters-0 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

I tried, said Scott. Zelda, it looks like it’s all up to you now.

____________________________________

Gilda’s Turn: S:4 G:5 Gilda summons Ally of Justice Quarantine (ATK: 1700 DEF: 1200). While it’s face up on the field, neither player can special summon LIGHT monsters. Gilda attacks Scott directly with Ally of Justice Quarantine.

Scott’s Life Points: 1300 -> 0

Gilda wins the round.

Status: Hand-0 Life-4000 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-0

Zelda will switch with Scott, who will pass his face down card on to her.

____________________________________

Cirrus landed with Scott on the drawbridge. After calling his Skarmory back to her Poké Ball , Scott passed his card on to Zelda. Zelda put the card in her spell and trap slot, and then she made full sprint towards the end of the drawbridge, shocking the crowd. Zelda leapt off the edge, free falling. She then threw her own Poké Ball in the air, and out of it came a black bird with a red back and white, fluffy head. It caught Zelda in its talons and soared off to catch up to Gilda.

“What’s that?” asked Rainbow Dash to Scott.

“That’s her braviary. Quite a sight, isn’t he?”

“I’ll say.”

____________________________________

Round 2: Zelda vs. Gilda

____________________________________

Zelda’s Turn: Z:5 G:6 Zelda activates her Angel Baton, drawing 2 cards and discarding 1. When Blackwing – Breeze the Zephyr is added to her hand from her deck by a card effect, she can special summon it (ATK: 1100 DEF: 300). Next, Zelda activates her speed spell Summon Speeder, special summoning Blackwing – Pinaka the Waxing Moon from her hand (ATK: 1200 DEF: 1000). Then, she special summons Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind, as she controls a Blackwing monster (ATK: 1300 DEF: 400). Zelda activates Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind’s effect, halving an opponent’s ATK and DEF, choosing Number 135: Meklord King Galael (ATK: 2000 -> 1000, DEF: 2000 -> 1000). Zelda then activates Delta Crow – Anti Reverse from her hand, as she controls exactly 3 Blackwing monsters, destroying all face down cards her opponent controls. Zelda overlays Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind, Blackwing – Breeze the Zephyr, and Blackwing – Pinaka the Waxing Moon to xyz summon Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit (ATK: 2200 DEF: 1300).

Zelda activates Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit’s effect. By detaching 1 xyz material from it, Zelda can normal summon without tributes this turn. Zelda summons Blackwing – Bristote the Tailwind (ATK: 1200 DEF: 1800). Zelda then activates Graceful Revival, special summoning a level 2 or lower monster from her graveyard, choosing Blackwing – Mistral the Silver Shield (ATK: 100 DEF: 1800). Zelda tunes Blackwing – Bristote the Tailwind with Blackwing – Mistral the Silver Shield to synchro summon Blackwing Armor Master (ATK: 2500 DEF: 1500). When Blackwing – Bristote the Tailwind is sent to the graveyard as synchro material monster, Zelda gains 600 life points.

Zelda’s Life Points: 4000 -> 4600

Zelda attacks Number 135: Meklord King Galael with Blackwing Armor Master. Since Numbers can only be destroyed in battle with other Numbers, Number 135: Meklord King Galael isn’t destroyed. Battle damage is still applied.

Gilda’s Life Points: 4000 -> 2500

When Blackwing Armor Master attacks a monster, a Wedge counter is placed on it. Zelda removes this counter to reduce Number 135: Meklord King Galael’s ATK to 0 (ATK: 1000 -> 0). Zelda then attacks Number 135: Meklord King Galael with Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit.

Gilda’s Life Points: 2500 -> 300

Zelda ends her turn.

Status: Hand-0 Life-4600 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-0

____________________________________

Wow, thought Gilda, I knew she was strong, but this is something else. I wouldn’t doubt for a second that she was in the Vegas Bureau. Looking at her hand, field, and life point count, she knew she was due. Looks like I’m all out of juice. If I can just help my partner out a little more…

____________________________________

Gilda’s Turn: Z:6 G:7 Gilda activates the speed spell Synchro Defuse, taking control of Blackwing Armor Master. Gilda attacks Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit with Blackwing Armor Master. Since Numbers can only be destroyed in battle with other Numbers, Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit isn’t destroyed. Battle damage is still applied.

Zelda’s Life Points: 4600 -> 4300

When Blackwing Armor Master attacks a monster, a Wedge counter is placed on it. Gilda removes this counter to reduce Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit’s ATK to 0 (ATK: 2200 -> 0). Gilda attacks Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit with Ally of Justice Quarantine.

Zelda’s Life Points: 4300 -> 2600

Gilda ends her turn. Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit’s ATK returns to normal (ATK: 0 -> 2200), and Zelda regains control of Blackwing Armor Master.

Status: Hand-0 Life-300 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-0

Zelda’s Turn: Z:7 G:8 Zelda activates Speed World 2’s effect. By removing 7 speed counters (SpC.: 7 -> 0), Zelda can draw 1 card. Zelda summons Blackwing – Jin the Rain Shadow (ATK: 600 DEF: 500). Zelda tunes Blackwing Armor Master with Blackwing – Jin the Rain Shadow to synchro summon Black-Winged Dragon (ATK: 2800 DEF: 1600). Zelda places 1 card face down. Then, Zelda attacks Ally of Justice Quarantine with Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit.

Gilda’s Life Points: 300 -> 0

Zelda wins the round.

Status: Hand-0 Life-2600 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-1

Rainbow Dash will switch with Gilda, who will pass nothing on to her.

____________________________________

“Well, would you look at this?” remarked the announcer. “Gilda is not going to make Zelda’s final stand against her next opponent, Rainbow Dash, an easy one. Despite doing the near impossible and knocking out half of her opponents’ life points in a short amount of time, Zelda has only a little more than half of hers and another 4000 to go. How will she brave this storm? Let’s find out.”

Rainbow Dash flew at full speed, not just to catch up to Zelda, but that her next move required it.

____________________________________

Final Round: Rainbow Dash vs. Zelda

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Z:1 RD:9 Rainbow Dash activates her Summon Speeder, special summoning Gusto Falco (ATK: 600 DEF: 1400). She then summons Gusto Thunbolt (ATK: 1500 DEF: 1200). Rainbow Dash tunes Gusto Thunbolt with Gusto Falco to synchro summon Daigusto Grif (ATK: 2100 DEF: 1300). When Gusto Falco is sent to the graveyard, Rainbow Dash can special summon a Gusto monster from her deck in face down defense position. Rainbow Dash then activates her High Speed Crash, destroying her face down monster to destroy Number 199: Lunar Wolf Spirit.

Rainbow Dash activates Daigusto Grif’s effect. By removing 8 speed counters (SpC.: 9 -> 1), she can remove from play materials from her graveyard that are listed on a WIND synchro monster in her extra deck and special summon it (this is counted as a synchro summon), removing Gusto Thunbolt and Gusto Falco in her graveyard from play to special summon Daigusto Sphreeze (ATK: 2000 DEF: 1300). When Daigusto Sphreeze is synchro summoned, Rainbow Dash can add a Gusto monster from her graveyard to her hand, choosing Windaar, Sage of Gusto. Rainbow Dash tunes Daigusto Sphreeze with Daigusto Grif to accel synchro summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix (ATK: 3300 DEF: 2500). Rainbow Dash attacks Black-Winged Dragon.

Zelda’s Life Points: 2600 -> 2100

Zelda activates Card of Last Will, drawing 5 cards if a monster of hers was destroyed.

Rainbow Dash ends her turn.

Status: Hand-3 Life-4000 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-0

____________________________________

“Sonic Rainboom Phoenix,” remarked Zelda. “I guess it is more fearsome in person than in the stands.” Now that she’s destroyed my Number, I want this to be a fair clean duel. No Numbers between us. Just us.

____________________________________

Zelda’s Turn: Z:2 RD:2 Zelda summons Blackwing – Kochi the Daybreak (ATK: 700 DEF: 1500). When Zelda controls a Blackwing monster, she can special summon Blackwing – Bora the Spear (ATK: 1700 DEF: 800). Zelda then banishes Blackwing – Bora the Spear and Blackwing – Kochi the Daybreak to special summon Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights (ATK: ? DEF: 0). Zelda then activates her speed spell Attack Buster, switching Sonic Rainboom Phoenix into defense position. Zelda activates Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ effect. By removing a Blackwing synchro monster in her extra deck from play, Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ ATK and effects become the same as that monster’s, choosing Blackwing Armed Wing (ATK: ? -> 2300). Zelda attacks Sonic Rainboom Phoenix with Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights. With Blackwing Armed Wing’s effect, it gains 500 ATK when battling a defense position monster (ATK: 2300 -> 2800).

Rainbow Dash’s Life Points: 4000 -> 3700

Zelda places 2 cards face down and ends her turn. Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ ATK goes back to normal (ATK: 2300 -> ?). During the end phase of the turn when Sonic Rainboom Phoenix is destroyed, she can remove 1 WIND synchro monster in her graveyard (Daigusto Grif) from play to special summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix from the graveyard. Also, damage is inflicted equal to half of the removed monster’s ATK.

Zelda’s Life Points: 2100 -> 1050

Status: Hand-0 Life-1100 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-2

____________________________________

“I don’t see why you would do something so pointless,” said Rainbow Dash. “I took a teensy amount of damage while you took a lot.”

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten,” said Zelda. “I know that your monster’s power rests in having synchro monsters in your graveyard, but what happens when you don’t have any left? That’s the weakness of your monster, and I intend to take full advantage of it.”

“Says the egghead with a monster with no ATK.”

____________________________________

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Z:3 RD:3 Rainbow Dash attacks Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights with Sonic Rainboom Phoenix, but Zelda activates Waboku, negating any battle damage or destruction caused by the battle. Rainbow Dash activates the speed spell Speed Storm, inflicting 1000 points of damage to Zelda

Zelda’s Life Points: 1050 -> 50

Rainbow Dash summons 1 monster face down.

Rainbow Dash places 1 card face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-1 Life-3700 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-1

____________________________________

”Now to use my dragon’s real power,” said Zelda.

____________________________________

Zelda’s Turn: Z:4 RD:4 Zelda activates her face down Immortal Dragon, special summoning Black-Winged Dragon from her graveyard. Zelda then activates the effect of Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ again, removing another copy of Blackwing Armor Master in her extra deck from play to have Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ ATK and effects become the same as the banished monster (ATK: ? -> 2500).

Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights attacks Sonic Rainboom Phoenix, but Rainbow Dash activates Magic Cylinder, negating the attack and inflicting damage equal to the attacking monster’s ATK, but Zelda activates the effect of Black-Winged Dragon, placing a Black Feather counter on it instead of taking effect damage (FeC.: 0 -> 1). Black-Winged Dragon loses 700 ATK for each Black Feather counter on it (ATK: 2800 -> 2100). Zelda removes a Black Feather counter from it to decrease a monster’s ATK by 700 for each counter removed from it and inflict damage to the monster’s controller equal to the amount of ATK lost by this effect, choosing Sonic Rainboom Phoenix (ATK: 3300 -> 2600) (ATK: 2100 -> 2800).

Rainbow Dash’s Life Points: 3700 -> 3000

Zelda attacks Sonic Rainboom Phoenix with Black-Winged Dragon.

Rainbow Dash’s Life Points: 3000 -> 2800

Zelda places 1 card face down and ends her turn. Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights’ ATK goes back to normal (ATK: 2500 -> ?). During the end phase of the turn when Sonic Rainboom Phoenix is destroyed, she can remove 1 WIND synchro monster in her graveyard (Daigusto Sphreeze) from play to special summon Sonic Rainboom Phoenix from the graveyard. Also, damage is inflicted equal to half of the removed monster’s ATK. A Black Feather counter is placed on Black-Winged Dragon instead (FeC.: 0 -> 1) (ATK: 2800 -> 2100).

Status: Hand-0 Life-50 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-1


I just pray that she doesn’t draw a speed spell now, thought Zelda.


Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Z:5 RD:5 Rainbow Dash flip summons Kamui, Hope of Gusto (ATK: 200 DEF: 1000). When Kamui, Hope of Gusto is flip summoned, Rainbow Dash can special summon a Gusto tuner from her deck, choosing Gusto Egul (ATK: 200 DEF: 400). Rainbow Dash then tributes Kamui, Hope of Gusto to summon Windaar, Sage of Gusto (ATK: 2000 DEF: 1000).

Rainbow Dash tunes Windaar, Sage of Gusto with Gusto Egul to synchro summon Daigusto Eguls (ATK: 2600 DEF: 1800). Rainbow Dash attacks Black-Winged Dragon with Sonic Rainboom Phoenix, but Zelda activates Spirit Barrier, preventing Battle Damage as long as she controls a monster. Rainbow Dash attacks Blackwing – Aurora the Northern Lights.

Rainbow Dash ends her turn.

Status: Hand-1 Life-2800 Monsters-2 Face Down Cards-0

____________________________________

“I have to say,” said Rainbow Dash. “Even with double digit life points, you still manage to get another turn, even without a Number. You have my respect as a duelist and a friend.”

“Likewise.” I need a good draw here, thought Zelda.

____________________________________

Zelda’s Turn: Z:6 RD:6 Zelda activates the speed spell Shift Down, removing 6 speed counters (SpC.: 6 -> 0), to draw 2 cards. Zelda summons 1 monster face down.

Zelda places 1 card face down and ends her turn.

Status: Hand-0 Life-50 Monsters-1 Face Down Cards-1

Rainbow Dash’s Turn: Z:1 RD:7 Rainbow Dash attacks the face down monster with Sonic Rainboom Phoenix, but Zelda activates Trap Reborn, activating a trap card from her opponent’s graveyard by halving her life points, choosing Magic Cylinder.

Zelda’s Life Points: 50 -> 25

With Magic Cylinder’s effect, Sonic Rainboom Phoenix’s attack is negated and damage is inflicted equal to its attack.

Rainbow Dash’s Life Points: 2800 -> 0

Zelda wins the round.

Scott and Zelda win the match.


“What a shocker!” said the announcer. “After what looked like an endless struggle, Zelda still managed to come out on top and defeat Rainbow Dash for the eligibility to enter the semi-finals, which will begin with Alex and Eli vs. Orion and Helena.”

Rainbow Dash flew into the coliseum hot and flustered. After all that, it was a simple spell card that would be her undoing. Zelda landed in the coliseum with her braviary and called it back into her pokéball. Gilda was consoling Rainbow Dash when Zelda walked up and rubbed Rainbow Dash’s side under her wing. This didn’t seem to help Rainbow Dash too much, so instead, Zelda knelt next the pegasus and hugged her from behind. Somehow, Rainbow Dash instantly felt better.

“Sometimes, all we need is a little hug to flush away all of our sorrow.”

“Mm-hm,” agreed Rainbow Dash, still choked up a little.

“Come on,” said Zelda. “Alex is up next, and I know you’ll want to cheer him on.”

“Mm-hm!” hummed Rainbow Dash.

Together, Zelda, Rainbow Dash, and Gilda walked to the stands to cheer on their friends.

PreviousChapters Next