• Published 12th May 2017
  • 9,955 Views, 87 Comments

For the love of Anon - titanictime2



When starlight comes to you (Anon) one day, she has a very weird request.

  • ...
25
 87
 9,955
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 45 )

need to fix the spacing but apart from that its a damn good chapter

*<>* wait ..... /slams on breaks / He STILL HASNT MET THE PRINCESSES .?!?!?
How has that not happened yet ? How long has he been there ? And why were the big labouski ponies not at the bowling ally ?

I gotta say, I really expected this to be a fast-paced story with heavy use of a master/pet play but it honestly is just a regular StarlightxAnon fic with (at the moment) tame elements of pet-play. Not really complaining, the story is trucking along just fine as it is, but since the story kinda revolves around that theme I expected it to be more I suppose. Just a question though(and it will not affect if I will continue the story or not), is it gonna ramp up in the "play department" or will it mostly focus on the romance between Starlight and Anon?

APS

Something i have been thinking about since chapter 2.
Twilight has a pet collar that's big enough to fit on a pony! (or is that her's "pet collar"?, :twilightblush: and why/did fluttershy really give it to her?).

Despite the occasional spelling issues, I'm really enjoying this fic. Glim Glam is super cute and I just want to read more cute shenanigans. :rainbowkiss:

Gonna continue this?

Absolutely adorable! Will there be any more updates?? :fluttercry:

MOAR!!!!!:flutterrage:

8199935 They are supposed to be little for a reason. They are probably aren't half height aren't most.

Holy fuck. I don't mean to be rude, and, correct me if I'm wrong (please let me be wrong), but I think the person who wrote this is dead. I really hope I'm jumping to conclusions though. Like, they haven't even responded to anyone since the middle of May, MAY! Please tell me they're still alive and I'm just being stupid/crazy.

EDIT: Tsk, hold up... Chapter 6 was uploaded on the 23rd which is, in fact, after the 16th... I may have fucked up here, but I still really wanna be wrong on the whole "I think the author is dead" part.

8444895
Ok, I saw this and had to laugh. No I'm not dead, just very busy. I've also been second guessing myself about continuing with this. A lot of people are requesting it though, so I may at least try.

8446426
Ok, this might sound weird, but I was actually kind of scared. I'm glad to know you're alright. Just take as much time as you need/want. Absolutely no rush, good cocoa is better than rushed cocoa I always say.

EDIT: I am unsure if this sounded rude, I really hope not.

Loved this, please continue!

Need more :0

8446426
Pleassseeee!!!!! 3rd time reading it.

8676105
Not necessarily,

The Author is still active on the site and uploaded to his other story back on the 15th of Jan. Sometimes it takes a few months for an Author to get the creativity going.

The Monk

8683430
Fair, but the hiatus status is there for a reason.

So the story died :unsuresweetie:

Is this story dead?:pinkiesad2:

Just checking in:trixieshiftright:

I'm just asking to make sure the sex is not the main thing of the story or 70% of it. Do they rush their relationship, which means did something already happened between them or is this something deeper/ more meaningfull?

Я так сильно люблю Старлайт Глиммер!

Я взволнован за больше Старлайт
pp.userapi.com/c628119/v628119374/2d8ca/hA-C55Ht9PY.jpg

Continue this and the other one

SUCH CUTE! VERY BOOP! MUST MOAR!!!

9150925
Apologies my auto correct didn't catch that.

"Here's your ticket, sir. Just show it to the pony at the cafeteria and they will serve you what you want. With a could of exception. Ask them what they are. Have a nice time." Man she didn't even smile once. Why do receptionists always seem so depressed, Even in the pony world? You put that to the back of your mind as you glance down at your ticket. Lane ten. Great, right next to the wall, and the café. Convenient, and out of the way.

Underlined text should be changed to: "With a couple of exceptions.", "Man, ", and "depressed, even" or "depressed? Even in the pony world, their mood is sour".

“In all bowling alleys, at least that I've seen, using magic isn’t permitted when bowling because of those exact reasons. It would be unfair to the other ponies that don’t have magic, as they would still have to use their hooves. Pegasus wings are also banned, although most pegasi wouldn’t want to use their wings anyway because holing a relatively heavy ball with a delicate wing normally doesn’t work out too well.”

that --> who (they're beings, not things)
holing --> holding

"You know… We could've gotten the large cup. I would've been fine with it." Starlight speaks up while looking up at you. Oh god that face is so adorable. She's not even trying to give you puppy dog eyes and you can help but 'awww' at her.

can't

You both move to the end lane, and you dump your coat onto the bench there. "We need to get our balls, Anon. I'll get them for us. What weight do you want?"

Perfect time to say "I got both of mine right here. *winks while pointing to groin*" just to mess with Starlight, lel.

8446426
Duuuuudddeeee it's been a yeeaarrrr and I just got into this story! I'm HNG'ing all over! I was just about to think this might be one of my favorite alltime stories but...but... *sniffs* it's NOT FINISHED!!!


Pwetty pwease?

I love this story, and would very much be pleased if you were to continue it... Please? :3

I love this story. Please bring it back to life. :fluttershysad:

is this story dead?

Oh good heres another great story to add to the fix graveyard. :facehoof:
Man I love good stories that just get abandoned half way through for no reason at all -_-

8446426
This did not age well

10524272
It's been 3 years since the author updated the story.

10525269
Ah that’s what you meant

Good fluff both cute and a guilty pleasure...

I wish there was more

Login or register to comment