• Published 14th Apr 2017
  • 1,655 Views, 78 Comments

Bug Pony Horse Waifu Conquers the World - Scarheart



Chrysalis finds herself trapped in human form. She finds herself married to a human male. These insults will not go unpunished! The solution? World conquest, of course!

  • ...
17
 78
 1,655
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

Damn, you work fast.

Work faster. And make Chrissy here more mean. But only to everyone but Scott. She needs to hate everyone but him. It's great. Also I love your work GG m8

I was kinda hoping we would see Chrysalis react to the season 2 finale. Great chapter either way.

8111987 You really don't want to see how she'll react to that, do you? :pinkiecrazy:

Here's an interesting question, if the show is a watered down, propagandized version of actual events, then what about the Equestria Girls movies? Did Sunset go to a humanized version of Equestria, or was it actually Earth? And if the latter, did she go as the power-hungry wannabe conqueror she was depicted as...or was she fleeing/rebelling against Celestia, maybe because of this project? Maybe she actually stole the Element of Magic to try and derail things and got a face full of rainbow brainwashing for her trouble?

8112044 This will be addressed later.

Again, I suspect that when Starlight said "domineering" she meant that Chrysalis's partner would force themselves on her. But I also take it as the governments also made sure to pick someone that isn't clever enough to already be thinking of a revenge scheme the moment that they found out that their rights had been taken away.

The way that I see it if Scott was a Byronic Hero, or a Count of Monte Cristo like character, then he would have renounced all good and let Chrysalis work on a plan and demand that she placed Cadance's head on a pike.

But Scott, was chosen because he was determined to not be a large threat.

In the end, this all falls apart once you give Chrysalis someone to work with that she would actually respect.

But then in the end Chrysalis will take over the world, break the spell, and kill him. Or maybe she will actually love him after all? Yeah....

Look the way that I see it....

Burn it all, kill all, show no mercy.

As much of a bitch as Chrysalis is, you have to feel sorry for both her and Scott considering they have both been thrown into a pretty shitty situation and by the look of this chapter, Chrysalis is starting to realize that.

8112107 Chrysalis is going to have to find what makes Scott tick and work with that.

The amount of pain the ponies will pay with for all this, it is going to be glorious.

Not a good idea to accept things from witches that are known to eat people.

8113289 Well, the recipients of said gifts had them forced upon them.

8119600 Eh, it's still a word not lightly used these days and for good reason.

Who taught Starlight Glimmer to use magic in her human form? You would think they would want Chrysalis magical knowledge of earth magic to be restricted.

8120585 Twilight. Details to come!

8111991 of course we do! :pinkiehappy:
Also,

unhappy simian noises

I lost it so hard :rainbowlaugh:

So, just read the few chapters we have of this - you should give us more, by the way. MOAR!!! :flutterrage: but I digress - and gotta say, I want to see Cadence burn. Sure, I can perfectly see why do this and I'd agree on a leadership standpoint, the sacrifice of a single person is dirty cheap to get humankind magic again.

On a personal standpoint I believe our unhappy simian should help Chrissy to reap sweet, sweat vengeance upon Cadence and equestria in general. Of course, some key assassinations would be required, mainly the bearers sans fluttershy (because hell if I'd like Discord getting sicked on me), but considering the complete disregard for the most basic respect for a sapient being they demonstrated, they could consider it cheap. All else I'd ask for is heartbutt's dead head on a silver platter. And the rest of her body, that I'd cremate, do unmentionable things to and then melt it with gold. In a Dildo, which I'd send to their dear princesses with a simple card of "Cordially go fuck yourselves where the sun doesn't shine. This is made from Alicorn, by the way. Very exclusive! :pinkiehappy:"

All in all, I'm loving it. More when? :raritystarry:

8167657 As soon as I wrap up some older stories first, then this one will get priority. I'm also doing some research on Asia and Europe for future chapters.

I want too see more toooooo!!:raritydespair:
And burn lovebutt:pinkiecrazy:

Guess this story is dead. Well, I enjoyed the story so far! I only hope you find time to update it.

It didn't work for Cobra because they missed the most important rule: Knowing is half the battle.

8167986
Im not gunna lie. This has to be some INTENSE research to take 3+ years.

10460800
Life does dumb stuff sometimes and drags you with it.

Login or register to comment