• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 583 Views, 94 Comments

Spring Break - Bahamut0



Burst and friends need some downtime after their latest adventure. Luckily, spring break has just hit.

  • ...
8
 94
 583

Epilogue

Burst stretched as he and Moon returned home. "This has been one of the best nights of my life! Good thing I showered earlier. I don't know about you Moon, but I'm going to change into my PJs. Think I'll go shirtless tonight." Burst went upstairs and changed before crawling into bed. However, he was surprised to see Moon enter his room wearing nothing! "Moon?! This is kinda...new." Moon smiled.

"Let's just say I wanted to make your night ever better.", Moon said in a silky tone as she crawled into bed. "I like how the sheets feel against my bare skin. Mmmmnnnh. I also love how your body feels against me." Moon then summoned her wings as she pulled Burst closer. Wrapping her wings around him like a blanket. "Don't be shy. Rest your head against my chest. Your hearbeat always lulls me to sleep. Let mine do the same for you." Moon looked down at Burst with a loving gaze. Burst nuzzled against her and smiled.

"Moon?"

"Yes?"

"You got this idea from Highschool DxD didn't you?", Burst asked.

Moon giggled. "Guilty as charged. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all.", Burst said as he wrapped his arms around Moon. "I've got to admit. Your body feels nice too. And I think your hearbeat's starting to get me sleepy."

Moon smiled lovingly as she leaned in and kissed Burst before whispering her last words before sleep claimed them both. "Sweet dreams my beloved." The two fell fast asleep. Eagerly awaiting the next day. They still had four days left of spring break after all. And they were planning on making the most of them.

Comments ( 12 )

>Highschool DxD
Quality fanservice anime. I can't remember the plot, but I'm not supposed to so I'll just bookend my first comment on this story.

F A N S E R V I C E
A 







8077567
The story or the jerkoff material anime?

If you were talking the story I loved the attitude between Inferno and Rarity a few chapters back. Both being over the top about romancing eachother was fun to read.

If you mean the anime then I actually don't like it and only watch it when I don't feel like risking the viruses from rule 34

8077573
I meant between Burst and Moon.

8078110
Nothing in terms of moments to stand out, but here is an aspect I think you nailed.

Burst has a lot going for him, but he is inexperienced in sexual matters, so when his girlfriend wants to get more intimate he is as shy and awkward as you'd expect a virgin like me to be. I found myself thinking I'd probably go through this in a similar way to Burst: so he is more relatable to me. Except that I'm not nearly as athletic, talented, confident, handsome, or nice as Burst...

Though as a note, if you ever make a story focusing on everyone's romantic life in the future for this continuity, then it should be dropped. Enough time went by that Burst would likely have the experience and not react like he did here, you don't need to go into specifics (in fact, I would prefer you don't) but keep this in mind.

8078110 This was so amazing! Love the 2 finale chapters with the party and the moment with Burst and Moon in the end with a HighSchool DxD idea with it Aswell! :heart: but I am curious on if you are planning to do more side stories before the big finale like a remake of the sleepover story, And a adventure with Ice Indigo and her friends Etc

8078289
More than likely, I'll do a sleep over story as the final prelude before the final story.

8078744 kk be interesting to see how it will go as we now have new members for the guy sleep over such as North Narico Akage etc and for the girls we have Midnight ((from begging Her brothers if she gets to go to the girls sleepover)) And Abyss

8078964
Submitted the next story! Should post soon!

8079310 yay! Looking forward to seeing it when it's posted

8079338
Slight miscalculation. I still need to type up a bit more. Will post as soon as possible.

8079346
Just submitted the story! Should post soon!

Login or register to comment