• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 581 Views, 94 Comments

Spring Break - Bahamut0



Burst and friends need some downtime after their latest adventure. Luckily, spring break has just hit.

  • ...
8
 94
 581

Kind Hearts

Fluttershy was humming to herself happily the next day as she went to the park. "It's such a nice day out.", she said with a smile. She then spotted someone sitting in her usual spot. "Um, excuse me?" Tyrannus got up and looked down at her.

"Oh. Nice to see you again Fluttershy.", he said with a smile. "Was...this your spot?"

"Oh! You don't have to leave! I'll just be next to you! You won't even know I'm here!", Fluttershy said nervously.

"But I like knowing you're here."

Fluttershy blushed! "Oh my...C-could I lay against you Ty?"

Tyrannus nodded. "I'm a lot comfier than tree bark." Tyrannus laid against the treed, and Fluttershy nestled herself on top of him.

"So...why do you like knowing I'm around?", Fluttershy asked.

"Because you're incredibly kind.",Tyrannus answered. "Even if you are a bit, well, shy. And...you're the first one to not run away from me."

Fluttershy gasped. "But...but you're so nice! Why would anyone be afraid of you?"

"Isn't it obvious? Look at how big I am. Most would brand me as a bully due to my size and strength. And my name means 'tyrant'. It's not the type of name you'd normally associate with a nice guy." Tyrannus. "But I can tell you're a bit scared of me too. I saw it when we first met. You probably thought I was going to yell at you, or tell you to watch where you were going. Right?" Fluttershy looked at the ground in shame. "I thought so."

"I-I'm sorry...", Fluttershy whimpered. "I'm a horrible person! I know I shouldn't judge people like that! I-!" As Fluttershy began to cry, Tyrannus wiped away her tears.

"Hey. No need for that. I've got pretty thick skin. It takes a lot to get to me.", Tyrannus said with a comforting smile. "Besides, you took the time to know me. And, I don't mind being your walking pillow. Someone like you could never be horrible. You're nice to pretty much everyone you come across."

Fluttershy managed a small smile. "Thank you Ty." The two watched the clouds. "I like moments like this."

"When you can just let it all go and it's quiet. Right?"

"Yes. You do this too?"

Tyrannus nodded. "Helps me clear my head. Also makes me wanna take a nap. I think I will." Tyrannus drifted off into sleep, and Fluttershy took in his slumbering form.

He looks so peaceful..., Fluttershy thought with a smile. I hope he doesn't mind some company... Fluttershy rested her ahead against Tyrannus's chest. His heartbeat is so calming. Fluttershy closed her eyes, and had a blissful smile on her face as she and Tyrannus dozed off together. A few minutes later, Fluttershy stirred as she felt something nuzzle her. She opened her eyes to find Tyrannus had wrapped his arms around her. "Oh! You're awake Ty!"

"Nice to see you're awake.", Tyrannus said with a smile. "Your hair's like silk. I felt it against me while I was napping."

"Oh...thank you...", Fluttershy said with a blush. She then noticed something. "I thought you had grey hair?"

"I washed the dye out. Brown's my natural hair color. You know, you're quite beautiful."

"Y-you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Inside and out. That kind heart being the most attractive thing about you. That, and your shyness is pretty adorable. And..." Tyrannus blushed. "You've got really pretty eyes. They're so calming."

"Well...I think you're pretty handsome.", Fluttershy said with a small smile. "You have a kind heart too. And...well...you have really nice muscles. I felt them when you carried me. Your eyes are also so gentle."

"So would you like another?"

"A-another what?"

"Another kiss. You don't have to say yes.", Tyrannus said with a kind smile. Fluttershy wrapped her hands around Tyrannus's neck, and brought her head to his before planting her lips against his. The two soon broke the kiss. "You know...I'm okay with us being together more often."

"I...I'd like to see you more too.", Fluttershy said with a smile.

"How about lunch tomorrow? My treat."

"D-does this mean we're dating?"

Tyrannus smiled as he hugged Fluttershy tightly. "Only if you want it like that..."

Fluttershy smiled as she returned the hug. "...I'd love that..."