• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 5,416 Views, 739 Comments

Redux: Lineage - Twilight Adept



The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and today, Crown Prince Richter takes his first step into a wide world of magic, monsters, and turmoil.

  • ...
56
 739
 5,416
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

Not bad. Let's see how Richter can start doing some good here.

It's understandable- and yes. Cancer can go take a long walk off a short pier. Just good to see you still kicking, and back as well. Make sure you take care of yourself, aye?

10049414
I appreciate that, thank you! :pinkiehappy:

10126591
I'm thinking buster didn't pay attention in his highschool biology courses.

Welp, I've just finished my off and on reread. I'm still glad that that forced genetics change from the dragons got retconned in that one 'reset' or whatever you'd call it. That and the rapey vampires. There were chunks of that timeline that rubbed me the wrong way.

Oh, and I feel the need to ask how the friend from your AN is doing. Well, I hope.

10192547
She's doing as well as can be expected, her dads a fighter. Thank you for asking.:pinkiehappy: as to your other comment, much as I'd like to take credit for that, Buster did that before I took over, and I agree, that was a little rough on the old psyche lol

10598630
Yes. I haven't had much motivation to write really but I won't let it die. I took it over from Buster to keep it from doing exactly that.

10827465
do the alicorns have wings and horns or are they just like magic humans?

10827624
In the first part just super powerful humans. They are described as anthro dragons in the second part after the veil.

Is this story dead?

10853870
No, not really, I just don't get much time to write, like sit down and actually write. I'm a custom leatherworker, a father of three special needs kids and a cripple myself. Makes it a tad difficult :twilightsheepish:

Damn this has been a ride for sure, though good to see its not completely dead. Definitely adding this to me favorites and tracking it.

Login or register to comment