• Published 21st Dec 2016
  • 7,296 Views, 40 Comments

A Prank Backfired - cornholio4



Suppose Rainbow Dash's cookie prank go off as it was supposed to....

  • ...
17
 40
 7,296

Epilogue

Rainbow Dash groaned as she was in the Mayor’s office filing the thousandth document into the right drawer. She sure paid the price for her prank after confessing to everypony, the mob was out for blood but she had managed to make it up for them all. She gave personal apologises to everyone in the mob individually (which sure took a lot of time), everyone who bought cookies from the Scouts and had their mouths covered in mane would be refunded and the money would be paid by Rainbow Dash working through it by working for the Mayor’s cabinet as well as having her salary from the Wonderbolts garnished.

Speaking of the Wonderbolts, once they caught wind of what happened Spitfire had came to Ponyville to talk to Dash. She made it clear especially with what happened at the show after she joined, pranking the Wonderbolts like she had been doing to Ponyville lately would not be tolerated and they will be watching her to make sure that she behaves herself.

Plus even after paying back everyone it would take a while for the residents of Ponyville to fully forgive Dash, even Scootaloo acted like she was disappointed in her big sister figure (since thanks to her she and her friends were chased by a mob).

Well she definitely learned her lesson this time about taking things too far, she knew she so should have stopped after how badly Fluttershy took being pranked. Pinkie even told her during the first year Twilight was in Ponyville that Fluttershy was too sensitive to be pranked and boy had she forgotten all about that.

Well after she pays everyone back and everyone cools down towards her she will be working to think about this next time. For all she knew there might have been something wrong with that joke cookie batter and it might have turned everyone into cookie craving zombies or something.

She finished all her work for the day and went home, after doing some mathematics (she did not have to use something that would be more Twilight’s know how but she needed it here) and subtracting the hours of pay for the day and how much she still had to pay back. After tripe and quadruple checking the numbers and the result she groaned when she realised she still had at least a week of work to do.

Well the last laugh certainly wasn’t hers because she was certainly not laughing now....

Author's Note:

Sorry for how short this was, this was all I wanted to put in anyway. I tried to make the ending not the same as the zombie hunter story which to me is the best fic related to this episode.

How would you like me to tackle a crossover with Archer or Aqua Teen Hunger Force as I consider them with MLP FIM and Avengers EMH to be among my fave cartoons.

Comments ( 23 )

I happen to know some fitting punishments for those involved in the ZOMBIE PONY stunt. Want to hear them?

7977579 msotly not really as subverting that fanfic idea is a reason why I decided to write this

the mob shouldof laoughd becasue rd did do it and not over anger

7978224 sorry I don't think they did Sicne they paid money for the cookies only to fall victim to a prank by dash especially after all he others she had been pulling

yea but if dash put her cutie mark on the box people would've understand

yea but if they knw it was rainbow dash then they would've had a good laugh

7978257 only dash would find it funny as the point is that there is a time and a palce for gear pranks and dash pretty much ruined the cookie selling if her prank had gotten through

yea your absolutely right but they did the zombie prank the should've known about the outcome of there actions as same for rainbow dash

7977615 Are you sure? You might change your mind.

7978649 certain as I believe what dash was doing was far from harmless

7979725 If you change your mind, you'll let me know right?

7980317 well I don't think I would be Abel to change my mind on this

I just thought of a story idea..from when Daimond Tiara was still bad...

What if after the changeling invasion..Diamond Tiara spread rumor that 'SCOOTALOO couldn't fly because SHE is a changeling spy...' This..ends badly,as in a angry mob hospitalizes Scootaloo whose lucky her friends and the mane 6 found out in time to save her.

What comes next...Is judgement for ponyville by the mane six and possibly 'princess' twilight...disconnection between the mane 6 and the town because they can't believe to their own disgusts that the town let themselves be whipped into a frenzy to such a point...they thought the town knew better after Zecora.

Celestia gets news of what happened and also reacts, making a national speech of her disgust,as well as announcing the TRIAL of Diamond Tiara...who since the incident has been a wreck because she didn't think it would go THAT far. At trial ,questions are asked to her to uncover her mindset,and why she thought causing trouble for the CMC was okay to begin with...unraveling that her home life isn't exactly the best...a Father too busy ,to ensure his beloved daughter lives a comfortable life, and a mother that's verbally abusive and on a rare occasion physically. Only getting deeper when Spoiled goes to Trial and can't keep her mouth shut and reveals family in Manehattan have their own thoughts of superiority.(a certain fashion mare and diva producer)

The plot keeps tumbling open more from here as you can guess. May throw in Spike developing a crush on Sweetiebell after emotionally supporting her after the..incident. Rainbow rethinking her life goal...And meeting Shiny Armor to undergo training to become a ponyville guardsmen,so an incident like this won't happen again.(seriously,they border the everfree but..no guards,police,or anything?) And more on scootaloo will be dug up when she lacks basic medical files...

How's this story sound so far?

8602089
Bit too dark for me to try especially since I don't think EVEN ponyville would go as far to hospitalise scootaloo on the sayso of diamond tiara alone

8602246
Pinkie whipped reasonable twilight into believing in zebra curses....
Diamond Tiara would simply whisper without anyone knowing it's her,and others would begin whispering ,then the rumors information would become distorted as it spreads and bloom into something nasty...
that's how rumors work...kinda like on snap chat when someone says one person is a cheating slag just to ruin their social life.

And no,I was thinking of doing this idea.

8602317
It was only after the poison joke that twilight took them seriously

And still without evidence or anything, I doubt even ponyville can go that far

8603204
Season One....Bunny Stampede...:ajbemused:

The town is full of very irrational hair trigger ponies...

Don't get me started on'the horror,the horror!' Trio...

8603264
They have never shown any violence or anything not even to someone they thought for. A long was a wicked enchantress who does evil dances

8603271
I was actually talking about herd mentality. They panic in mass... they are easily whipped into a frenzy. Although by episode 100 that's apparently no longer a thing since they act causal about the bug bear. Only the flower Trio has issues at that point.

9585128
Well she was jsut going to keep going and they may needed something big to get through to her

Login or register to comment