• ...
42
 12
 1,358

The Death of Killer Barney

Sunset, Bon-Bon and Applejack were in school with their guns. "Okay, keep an eye out for that dinosaur, and try to be stricted.", Bon-Bon said.

They walked down a hallway. "Does Barney eat apples?", Applejack asked.

"I don't know.", Bon-Bon said. "All he eats is peoples' heads."

"So, who was his first victim before Flash?", Sunset asked. "I bet he killed a lot of people out there."

"I don't know, I never knew his first victim when I heard about him.", Bon-Bon said.

"When we kill him, you think the effect of the potion inside might ware off?", Sunset asked.

"I think so.", Bon-Bon said.

"When he was poisoned, was he placed in a grave?", Applejack asked.

"I don't think he was placed in a grave when he got poisoned.", Bon-Bon said.

Then, they heard the deep singing voice. "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to."

"What is this song?", Sunset asked.

"This is his ending song when an episode comes to an end.", Bon-Bon said.

The song continued. "I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to."

"Is he behind us?", Applejack asked.

"Lets see.", Bon-Bon said.

They turned around and saw the dinosaur staring at them. "Um... hello.", Sunset said nervously.

The dinosaur smiled evilly and started running after them. The three students ran for lives through halls. "Did we ever grab bullets for these guns?", Applejack asked.

"I think so, AJ.", Sunset said.

They ran into a dead end. "Oh no.", Sunset said.

The three turned around and the dinosaur is still running at them. "Sunset, SHOOT HIM!", Bon-Bon said.

Sunset aimed her gun at Barney, pulled the trigger and shot the dinosaur. Barney fell to the floor. Sunset's heart was beating fast. "Did I kill him?", she asked.

"Yes.", Bon-Bon said. "You did, Sunset."

"I'll take care of the body.", Applejack said. She walked over to the body, picked it up, and dragged down the hallway.

"You think he's done for good.", Sunset asked.

"Nah, he'll come back.", Bon-Bon said. "He always comes back."

Comments ( 11 )
B_25 #1 · Dec 14th, 2016 · · 1 ·

MASTERPIECE.

Yeah this was pretty good.

Imma like this before I even read it just on the principle.:pinkiecrazy:

this just ruined my childhood :fluttershysad:

*sees thumbnail*
childhood ruined...

At first I thought this was gonna be one of those cringeworthy self insert manchild Barney x Thomas x MLP crossover kind of things, but after reading I was laughing my ass off, extremely hilarious and certainly worth a read!

Well, that was a thing

i was expecting more negative comments in this.... now i am confused... going to read story to become unconfused

edit
READ STORY... IS AWESOME... NEED MOAR!!!! MAKE MOAR!!!.... please?

Login or register to comment