• ...
42
 12
 1,358

The dinosaur rises

It was quiet in Canterlot High. Flash Sentry was playing his rock guitar in the rock band room, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna allowed him to be in the rock band room while Canterlot High is closed, he was told to lock the door when he's done, he's been waiting for Rainbow Dash to join him for 30 minutes, she hasn't shown up yet. "I guess Rainbow Dash changed her mind about being here while closed.", he said. "Well, there's always in the morning."

Then, he heard the deepest and slowest singing voice singing a scary tune. "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to."

"Um... excuse me, no one's allowed to be here while the school is closed.", Flash said. "I've been waiting for Rainbow Dash for a while." The voice didn't speak to him. He left the rock band room and started looking around the hallways to find the voice.

"Pinkie Pie, are you in here trying to prank me?", Flash asked. "If you are, this isn't funny." He peeked around a corner and saw a mannequin in the shape of Twilight Sparkle.

"Twilight!", the rocker said. He ran over to the mannequin and held it in his arms. "C'mon, Twi, you can't be dead. Whoever did this, come out! What did my girlfriend do to deserve being this?"

The voice sand again. "I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to."

Flash stopped as he bumped into a huge purple dinosaur. He turned around and sees the monster, he screamed as the dinosaur roared and bit his head off.

Rainbow Dash entered the school holding her rock guitar and heard the scream. "Flash, is everything alright?", she asked. She looked around the corner that Flash was at and saw his decapitated body. She shook in fear and heard an evil laugh. Her heart started beating fast as she turned around and saw the evil purple dinosaur, the dinosaurs teeth were covered in blood and his chin was dripping blood.

Dash screamed and ran out the door. The dinosaur made an evil laugh again.