• ...
42
 12
 1,358

The Bloody Surprise

Sunset Shimmer was telling jokes to her friends while they were walking to Canterlot High. "So, I was like: Yeah, a giant cupcake must have sixty packs of sugar inside of it."

They laughed. "Oh, Sunset, you make me laugh a lot.", Rarity said.

They made it to the school and saw Rainbow Dash shaking in fear on the ground hugging her legs. "H-hey, g-girls.", she said.

"Rainbow Dash?", Sunset asked. She ran over to her and kneeled down to her. "Rainbow, are you ok? Talk to me. What happened last night?"

Rainbow Dash spoke in a shaky voice. "T-there was a p-purple killer dinosaur, Flash Sentry was d-decapitated, and Twilight was a m-m-mannequin."

"Twilight turned into a mannequin?", Applejack asked. "What is Twilight doing back here without seeing us?"

"I don't know, I saw Flash's body without the head and the mannequin was just right there next to him.", Rainbow Dash said. "Then, I turned around and saw the dinosaur."

They heard a scream from inside the school. One of the students was screaming at Flash's corpse and fainted to the ground. "Looks like everyone knows about what happened last night.", Rarity said.

"What was Flash doing here while Canterlot High was closed?", Fluttershy asked.

"I got a text from him saying that he wants to practice our guitars while the school was closed.", Rainbow Dash said.

"What was the dinosaur's name?", Pinkie Pie asked.

"I don't know.", Rainbow Dash said. "It didn't say anything."

"I've seen a dinosaur like this one.", the voice said from behind the crowd of high schoolers. Photo Finish passed the crowd and took a look at the foot-print next to Flash's dead body. She revealed a photo of the dinosaur and showed it to the students. "This dinosaur is called Barney, he is a killer dinosaur who goes out during the night and eating peoples' heads."

The crowd of students gasped.

"Isn't he supposed to be a baby show character?", Pinkie Pie asked.

"This is serious, Pinkie.", Applejack said. "Look how worried everyone in Canterlot High is."

"I know him.", Bon-Bon said. "I've been waiting to kill him for a while."

"How do you know him, Bon-Bon?", Sunset asked.

"A criminal went up to him and poisoned him with a syringe.", Bon-Bon said. "He put a potion on him making his nails grow long on his fingertips, his teeth grow sharp, and his eyes glow red."

"Wow, guess you know a lot about killer monsters than us.", Rarity said. "Is he going to come back here at night if anyone else is in here while the schools closed."

"Yes.", Bon-Bon said. "And that's me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you are not coming here at night by yourself.", Sunset said. "You someone to have your back."

"If you want to help me, that's a yes.", Bon-Bon said. "But, pick one of your friends to go with you."

Sunset looked at her friends and thought about who to choose. "I'll go with Applejack, because she's the brave one."

"I guess I could come here to stop this dinosaur.", Applejack said.

"The rest of you, take care of Rainbow Dash, because I don't want her to have a heart attack when she sees him again.", Sunset said.

"I was hoping you wouldn't pick me, because I have a nervous pit in my stomach.", Rarity said.

"I have a nervous pit to.", Fluttershy said.

"So, how are we going to kill him?", Sunset asked.

"With guns.", Bon-Bon said. "I've got the three of us guns to take down the dinosaur."

They were prepared for the doom of Barney the killer dinosaur.