• Published 29th Nov 2016
  • 1,977 Views, 27 Comments

Paper Chains - Tethered-Angel



A seemingly simple question from her lover catches Rarity by surprise: Will you tie me up? She had never expected to hear something like that from the normally reserved Fluttershy, though perhaps she should have seen it coming.

  • ...
8
 27
 1,977
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Will the other two sirens be appearing?

7841218 As much as I like them, I don't expect them to show up much, if at all. Odds are better for Aria than Sonata though. But Adagio will be showing up again after the next chapter.

Very good chapter!

I loved the natural feel of this, in particular the communication between Sub and Dom. This fic is an excellent example of safe, sane consensual BDSM.

Congratulations!

7842140 Thanks Im glad you enjoyed it.

7842352 I did, so very much! I can't wait for the next instalment

8176230 Yeah, I admit I wasn't really trying for anything groundbreaking here, I just really like subshy. Glad you enjoyed anyway!

8176274 It works it's just that I'm usually under the impression that normally timid people like to be the dominant and vice versa you know.

8204008 Everyone's different, I think. There's no real set formula for it. I've toyed with the idea of them switching for a while later on, but it depends how it goes. This story is sort of on the back burner for now.

8204105 I guess one of the most appealing aspects about FLuttershy is how helpless she is. Regardless I look forward to the next chapter.

Very nicely done ✅I would love to see you add some new chapters to this. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment