• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 893 Views, 27 Comments

Dead by Dawn - TheWraithWriter



Nine trapped ponies. One psychotic killer. The longest night of their lives.

Comments ( 5 )

Someone should write a whole story about that.

Dang it I'm already working on a different kink request, don't tempt me with my absolute favorite one now.

Nice chapter, and an interesting twist. Are you going the route of The Vore House of Klyneth?
I'm guessing Bright's just in a sort of chemically induced euphoric trance?

The Vore House of Klyneth

What's this? Lamia vore art I haven't heard of? I'm off my game.
And unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your kink), the story won't quite be taking that route. Or maybe it will. Who knows!
For real reals, I am working on something oddly similar to VHoK (hence the ever so subtle Author's Note), but I need to finish this story first.
And Bright is basically tripping balls inside Val. Lack of oxygen mixed with chemicals in Val's body or something.

8962051
Dance shows? I've been in a theater class while they discussed dance routines for a thing. Good luck, brother and/or sister.

And the story can function without the vore scenes. Been meaning to make a handy dandy avoid the creepy sex stuff guide for such a reason.

will this story be updated?

10689713
As of right now, unlikely. Maybe after I can set up a subscribestar or something to help motivate me more.

Login or register to comment