• Published 3rd Nov 2016
  • 9,111 Views, 36 Comments

The Naughty Royal Sisters - The Abyss



In the last meeting of the day, Celestia secretly teases Luna's privates in front of everybody. Luna can't help but squirm on her seat, enduring her sister's loving caresses with a sly grin. When their day ends, Luna drags Celestia to her bedroom.

  • ...
53
 36
 9,111
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

and that same part of her wondered if they were fighting to control their cocks from peeking out from between their hind legs.

Are the guards themselves not anthropomorphic? And if they are, why would they not be wearing pants? That seems unprofessional. And if they are not, are their toes unguligrade or plantigrade?

“Like this?” Celestia asked,

Clear as day, with a ball gag in her mouth, huh?

“Ugh, s-sister!” She shot a glare over her shoulder.

Once again, clear as day, with a ball gag in her mouth.

As the morning’s light streamed in through her bedroom windows, Luna stirred awake, her sister still sleeping away in her arms.

So, Celestia and Luna do not control the sun nor the moon in this universe?

This chapter did a better job than the last one in showing that the ladies are anthropomorphic, but just barely. You mentioned tails once, the wings thrice, and the horns five times. But, there was no mention of their soft, furry coats. It still just seems to be skin on skin. And their muzzles are just mouths. And there were no velvety pony ears. And without the fur, the muzzles, and the ears, they are instead more like winged, tailed, and horned humanizations. Which is all really sexy in its own right, but not quite anthropomorphic.

I like this story a lot. But it did not seem to be accurately tagged. It probably would have been more accurate to have a humanization tag than an anthro tag.

You do not write many anthropomorphic stories, do you? I think this is only your second one. The other one was Twilight Masturbates, I believe. I think if you tried more, you will get much better at it. Just write your normal sexy stuff and then just add chest level breasts and hands. Because you are very prolific when it comes to writing about sexy ponies.

~KBO.:twilightsmile:

enjoyed it, its sexy and it made sense
to me at least

Login or register to comment