• Published 2nd Sep 2016
  • 5,296 Views, 43 Comments

Daring Doesn't Do Curses - Wandering Pigeon



On an expedition for a rare treasure, Daring Do and Rainbow Dash get caught up in an ancient curse.

  • ...
9
 43
 5,296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

7541220 Yeah, you're right. That's a much better idea.

7542217 Should be fixed now. Thanks :twilightsmile:

Such a fun story! Loved it a lot.

It does leave me with a couple of questions though, things that I would have kinda liked to see cleared up. Like...with the "bad end," what happens to them from there? Part of me kinda expected some mystical caretaker to show up for Daring or something. Also, with only one pacifier, how would both of them stay cursed? I guess they could just take the paci from each other and refresh their curse, but is that it? And who changes them?

Regardless of getting answers for those, the story was great, and thank you for it!

7543323 Well, the plan was to leave the "bad end" rather open to interpretation. That being said, I'd always just pictured them constantly snapping out of their curse, taking care of the other for a little while, and then end up refreshing their own curse over and over again, but you can come up with your own ending if you prefer.

Glad you enjoyed the story :pinkiehappy:

I LOVE THIS! YOU IS AWESOME!

7575798 Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :twilightsmile:

7575854 Enjoyed is an understatement you and Padded Fox are officially #1!:scootangel:

Quite thr amusing tale indeed. Although I wonder how the bad ending would go after of many diaper changes. You know limited pile and food

7544087
it sounds like it would be possible for both endings to happen. Ending 2 happening first and then ending 1 at a later point.

That said have you thought about doing a continuation from this ending? I have a couple of ideas for how it could continue if you want to hear them.

8173882 Sorry, but I haven't really been all that interested in doing a follow up to this fic. It already has two separate endings, even if they could technically follow a linear timeline, and that's all I really think it needs.

But if you do have ideas you want to see come to life based on this concept, then I really encourage you to write your own fic based around it. I would love to see what you can come up with.

8174245
thanks for the response and encouragement but ehhh... I have far too many story ideas on my plate right now to toss on a few more. besides with my limited time it may be years before I could get to it.

8174715 I understand. Best of luck with the ideas you've got lined up!

Very well written. I particularly liked the pair of ending possibilities. Each one made a lot of sense for the situation. The amount of detail on how the curse effected its target was impressive. Easily imaginable.

I most definitely could see how this adventure would end up never making it to print. Though I am certain Daring wouldn't mind recalling the directions and feeding them to Ahuizotel. Perhaps that would allow her to write about this adventure... with some careful edits of course. :)

quite an enjoyable story, with 2 endings

Login or register to comment