• Published 24th Oct 2016
  • 2,588 Views, 144 Comments

Fel Equestria - Revised Edition - DarkEquestria



Equestria is broken, damaged beyond all repair. Maybe. But sometimes, a little dirt and goo can piece it back together. Just with a new... sheen... to things!

Comments ( 38 )

Nice a new chapter interesting one as well can't wait till the next one

Oo, coming up on the school takeover, one of my favorite parts from the original.

hiatus ???

Finally! Been waiting since the hiatus for this and was not disappointed.

Now I can't wait for the next chapter.

Well, am I glad you are back. Hopefully you are all better now, or at least will be in the near future. Nice chapter :^)

Couldn't stop grinning when i saw the update. It's great to see you writing again.:twilightsmile:

Well, looking forward to Mistral's bad end. Given the focus she's getting, I'm sure it's going to be deferred quite likely to the point of just being sick of her still being around - so I hope her eventual end is worth the wait.

Oh yes! A new chapter!
Very nice one. I like how you are managing both lines of narrative :)

glade to see that you are putting more attention in the character development and that you will focus more on the one on one confrontation with the teachers and students. I can't wait to see how does encounters will go with the teachers and other high magic users. I order how many of the students are actually successfully indoctrinated by the new order? What happened to Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst and Shining Armor? Was Flurry Heart indoctrinate and used as a figurehead? What about Snip and Snails, what ever happened to then? I wonder what is this magic reduction and potion addiction that Vinal was talking about? Can't wait to see what will happen next

So, Mistral is some relative of Twilight's hmm? Intriguing indeed. I'd almost go so far as to say she's actually Twilight's mother.

8456588
Twilight’s parents are from House Light (Father) and House Arcana (Mother). They founded the minor house ‘Evening Gleam’. Twilight Velvet gave Twi the middle name Arcana as a nod to her heritage. So yes, Mistral is a, somewhat distant, relative.

Why is this on hiatus?

8460780
It will stay listed as on Hiatus until I am back to giving regular planned story updates.

8455907
Ahahahahha! Man....

I'd find it helpful if there was a visual cue when the point of view changed. Reading on a Kindle it's a little difficult to spot sometimes.

8464254

There are visual page breaks, but apparently Kindle won’t display the png images of them? Hmmm, I will consider a modification to give you a clue when I am back to my desktop where the change will be easier to implement.

8466154
Added a bit to the page breaks besides the .png, let me know if that's easier and it will become the standard from now on.

Exquisitely written and fun to read.
Wonderful work!

Awesome work, loving it so far. :heart:
Please update soon. :raritystarry:

Gnnnaahhhh...
The sotry is so good...
the cliffhanger is killing me...
I want to know what happened to Spike, Twilight's parent, Shining Armor and more...

I am really curious about their time in tartaras...might even be a fun prequel

Looks like this story died too

Well.... crap.

Screwed up and completely deleted my whole comment.

Drat me.

Anyway, here's DarkEquestria/Ashinda's comment about that: 8225714.

Sorry my original comment is gone.
But I think he can explain it better than I originally did.

Whatever way that was.:twilightsheepish::twilightblush:

9248260
Sorry to hear that. I usually wait a year or so before thinking a story is dead or not.

9248288 The good news on that front is that, according to him, the plan for the day may include an evening discharge.

Which is good.

And that's a pretty sound policy.

Heaven only knows I've got stories in my Bookshelves here that, for one reason or another, haven't updated since 2013 or so.

9141659 Oh, yeah, just thought of something.

Ashinda and his siblings are moving from where they lived in Colorado to a nice ranch in Texas this week.
Which is another reason why he hasn't been on as of late.

But he told me and the rest of the Fel Equestria crew over on Telegram that one last trip back to Colorado to get the rest of their stuff out of storage will be the end of the move, and then all they'll have to worry about is getting their new house (it's a honkin' big Colonial!) set up the way they all want it, and then they'll be done.

Then, once everything's calmed back down, he's hoping to get back to writing again.

So just be patient, everyone.

Fel will be back!

9351531
I do hope the tree "steps in" and makes things right.

9763305
Especially since Cadance and the Mane 6 didn't deserve what happened to them.......... I wonder if that with enough power the Kanohi Ignika could reverse the demonic transformations as it DID revive a world with LOTS of power put into it.

9763313 Well, neither did Celestia and Luna, but it goes without saying that Canterlot's unicorn nobility are a bunch of worthless, scheming bastards.

And yes, that includes the mares among them.

As to that, I don't know, although I do know that reversing what the seven of them have become over the time that they were all in Tartarus is not in the plan, story plot wise.

9763382
Physically or Mentally?

Please PM the response

Okay, I know that the story is cancelled, but I'm just curious as to what happened to the cover art for it, as it seems to be completely GONE for some reason.
It was beautiful and was so in sync with the story itself.
Help?

10411261
I don't know why it's not on the story any more, but it is still in the announcement blog, and is still on the artist's furaffinity page.

10457008 That makes two of us.
I'm still trying to find out about that, but it's good to know that it's still up in those places.

Given that the story is cancelled (again), would someone from the project be willing to send me the outline/plans in some fashion? I really would like to see what Twilight's actual end game was, since the original story both said she didn't want everyone to become demons, and that the mere long term presense of demons tended to do that anyway. In that vein, what really constitutes "an Equestria worthy of your sacrifices" in her infernally altered perspective? I also want to know what Rarity's idea was regarding Vinyl and Octavia.

Login or register to comment