• Published 11th Aug 2016
  • 4,497 Views, 56 Comments

A Haunted Sleepover - Michael Hudson



After three years of living in her run down house, Sunset finally has turned the shack into a home, so why not invite her best friends to come check it out? Too bad she forgot to mention one special detail about the place.

  • ...
12
 56
 4,497
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Very nice continuation. Quite fun to see this side of Rarity.

I keep looking forward to these chapters. :twilightsmile:

I never thought I would find myself so interested in the adventures of a perverted ghost. :derpytongue2:

7561816 The misadventures. The miss-adventures?

He gently stroked Rarity’s folds again …

… a lady had to be courted, not taken or molested. It was a fine line though, as you couldn’t let a woman like this just say no either, for they normally would.

Fortunately, Rarity still didn’t realize what was going on …

… wow. I … wow.

I'm sorry. I appreciate you giving me the rec for this, but this is *way* too rapey for me. I skipped the chapter the author's note said was rapey, and this is in the chapter afterward.

I'm not gonna downvote or anything. This is a fantasy, and some people enjoy rape fantasies. I don't. I've just gotta stop.

7563908 I can understand that, and that's somewhat me saying that this is what Bartholomew was like in his undeath. Just look at the first one for proof. There is literally no way Sunset is consenting there, so it's technically rape, and Bartholomew just taking what he wants. Unfortunately, that's a part to the original premise in the first place by the commissioner, and the ghost has to be actively known about to avoid it.

Hence why he is poltergheisting, rather than just groping, as he could be considered a malevolent spirit. But, thanks for not downvoting, and I hope you enjoyed up until this point.

7565367
I do appreciate you being clear that lines are being crossed. Have fun writing this, and let me know if there's one where the core premise is consenty.

(I'll keep you in mind if I get some more money to burn on commissions.)

7565394 Thanks for keeping me in mind, and I'll try to let you know.

Wow, good chapter! I can't wait for the next one!

I would love to see this story continue if at all possible as the story is great with lots of sexy moments thrown in to keep it very interesting:rainbowkiss:
hope that there is more to come :raritywink:

Will there be more chapters soon

8456886 Likely not, just because of how long this has been dead and that I've been moving onto other projects, such as my original work. I'm sorry.

wish that this would continue

Off to a great start and i can't wait for more. Mot excellent.

8457000
"If I didn't tend to our guest's every need, what kind of Butler would I be?"

But seriously, love the perverted black butler vibe I'm getting in this story. Really hoping you feel the creative spark to start this one up again.

Is this dead?

Login or register to comment