• Published 18th Jun 2012
  • 14,272 Views, 97 Comments

The Night Shift - PillowPet



You move to Canterlot to take in the sights, but what you find is more than you had expected.

  • ...
33
 97
 14,272
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

I can see a lot of grammar errors. Also, some sentences can be shortened to simplify things.

Also, it's not first person - this style is SECOND PERSON.

765421

I believe it would have been wise to proofread more than once, but it's too late now.

Also, that was a typo, my mistake.

I'm not usually a fan of second person, but this is awesome. Good job.

Not bad... Not bad at all. :moustache:

I've seen a story called The Night Shift by totallynotabrony
Coincidence?

765543

bro that gif is fucking amazing

765465

Argh! So many sexytimes! Good job on this clopfic, pretty dman hot if you ask me, but one question. Why does Luna keep reffering to herself as 2 ponies? Like wtf?...

like I said HAWT.

Ahhh... beautiful, man... beautiful... :raritystarry:

Ah what a nice story:moustache::moustache::moustache: I'm sorry cant contain the moustaches

Good run, good end. :raritywink:

:pinkiehappy: Hahahahah! Sharing is caring :scootangel:

765945

Thank you, and everyone else for your compliments. :heart:

And I believe that has to do with her royal descent, I guess royalty talked that way back in "ye olde times."

MY GOD. Oh wait that's me.

THIS.

IS.

BRILLIANT!

A thousand salutes for you, my glorious meatbag, for providing us with this magnificent piece of written work. I salute you sir, I salute you.

Signing off.

-Sixteen, The Binary Scourge

765643 Wait chuck norris likes pepsi?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Aru

Words cannot describe it.

arch.413chan.net/reaction_pc_why_boner-%28n1315073132452%29.gif

I'm not sure if i like it or hate it.

767437

You could always hate the fact that you like it.

766771

My deepest thanks to you for your salutations and praise. :twilightblush:

768741

You are quite welcome sir.

Now get back to writing some new magnificent pieces of literature, organic slave.

Saluting again and logging off.

-Sixteen, The Binary Scourge

Tonight, my dreams will be full of.. well.. I´m just sure that they will be really good :rainbowlaugh:

Added to fav. :derpytongue2:

Seeing as I always preferred Luna over Celestia, I really enjoyed this one.

OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST FIC OF THE BEST PONY I HAVE EVER READ KEEP THIS UP OR I'LL GO TROLLESTIA ON YOUR ASS GOT IT?:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

jk kidding bud but everything but the trollestia thing is true best pony being luna!(unless you could not tell by my username :3)

818001

I never would have guessed. :pinkiegasp:

Thanks, by the way. :P

818419 no prolblem unfornatly ( very unfornatly) i read a HORRIBLE luna fic right after this one and so that got my blood pressure up.... wanna know how? by calling her "Submissive" like.... veyr submissive.... A PRINCESS! A GODDESS! A RULER! A QUEEN OF DARKNESS! being "submissive"?!?!?!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage: so yep still absoulutly downright pissed off about that.... so before i start doing a rant i'm going to end this comment right here....... any minute now......... just a sec............. uhhhhh yea one more minute............... ok i'm leaving.........cya..........bye.......... i won't be home for dinner........ lucy i'm home! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: ok ending now...... right now....... i mean it.... bye!






















END YOU GOD DANG NO GOOD STUPID IDOITIC COMMENT! *bashes it with a desk*

Kind of a sappy ending but all around good story that i enjoyed reading. :moustache: Keep up the good work.

843041 *sees you bash your own comment with a desk* O.O Umm.....well that was......excesively dramatic.......
EDIT: Also, somepony remind me not to........*sees the deak catch fire while on the comment*....uhh.....DAMNIT I FORGOT!!!!!.....oh yea....not to piss that one off in the near future.....

Yes, sharing is caring :raritywink:

Except for men... They can just go and... Do their own thing. I'll wear a sign that says, "ladies only." :applejackunsure:
At least he gets to do more than just a salmon licking to Tia, and it ends on a happy note. Well done, sir, I commend you.
:moustache:

Comment posted by Tardis of Dr Whooves deleted Aug 14th, 2013

818419 Your profile picture disturbs me. I'm not used to seeing Luna(Best Pony) like that, and It makes me uncomfortable. Almost like seeing a family member who appears to be doing good for themselves, and then seeing them later on the streets... No? Just me?

3731477 I can understand possibly bumping into it,But going through it?......Yeah,That's gonna hurt

843041 dang man, if your like this when you read a bad fic I'd hate to see you when your pissed off !

I'm afriad of that...:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:

4890303 brah, back then, i was younger, nowadays i'm much more calm, and harder to tick off

however, that's if you tick me off by doing something to me, imagine what happens if you try to hurt a friend :3

Just to let you know that I did enjoyed this story. It had a happy ending. It wood been better if it had more back ground on the People in the story.

Are you going to write a new story? Is it going to be base off this one? I am asking if you are going to write a Sequel to the story? Do the pony's go into heat? Can he impregnate Luna? Can the Princesses grant Immortality to there mates? after all they are Immortal.

This is just some of the things I wood like to know.

Dragonfox

818419 really great job at the story. I read the whole thing it's amazing. one of my top 5.

Login or register to comment