• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,058 Views, 170 Comments

My Little Pokemon: Rings of Darkness - Napalm monster



Hello, my name is R-I mean, Omega, recently I went to a convention and got tricked into buying some magic golden 3DS, and now I'm in Equestria. Except I didn't get no superpowers, if that's what your thinking. I got seven powerful bodyguards

  • ...
26
 170
 6,058

Chapter 21: The First.

They say the first of everything sticks with you, because it’s special that way. Even though you can’t remember earlier things like your first walk, word, food, toy, there are things later in life that stick in your memory. Your first best friend ever, your first home ever, your first day of high school ever, your first date ever, and your first Pokémon ever. Omega didn’t play Pokémon until the first 3D models were released in Pokémon X and Y. With graphics so advanced from the regular 2D, it instantly hooked him. There was three starters at the very beginning: the pretty, slender, fire fox Pokémon, Fennekin, next was the cute, bubbly Froakie, finally there was Chespin. Omega’s first. Who evolved into the mighty-

Chesnaught?‘ Metagross repeated.

“Mmmhmm.” Omega nodded, “I thought he was cute as Chespin, and after that I only loved him more as Chesnaught.”

Your first...’ Metagross trailed off, his eyes darted between Omega and Chesnaught’s pokeball, ‘Then sir, that means your originally from the Kalos region, not Hoenn.

“I’m not...well..” Omega muttered, his eyes looking down, “You know what, it’s not important. The point is, I thought I knew what I was doing with poke battles. This is ALL different. Now I realize I won the first battle with beginners luck. So I think it’s appropriate I start with my first Pokémon.”

Yes, it is different sir,’ Metagross leaned to the left and peeked behind Omega staring at Yveltal and the corrupted elements of harmony, ‘These aren’t exactly your standard Pokémon.

“No, that’s not...” Omega trailed off, deciding some existential secrets were better left taken to the grave, “Yeah-Yeah! That’s what I meant.”

Oh what happened? You turned so somber all of a sudden.’ Yveltal mocked, ‘One loss has truly left you depressed, are you still eager to continue these games? Because I promise you there will be more loss ahead. So don’t start crying at the end of this round.

“Your the one who’ll be crying!” Omega called back.

You sure?

Omega’s eyes darted back and forth, his confidence waning , “I dunno. We’ll see.”

So let’s stop wasting time and fight!’ Yveltal turned to Discord, ‘Slave! Fix this mess!

“Nuh-uh-uh, What’s the magic word?” Discord crossed his arms.

Discord’s neck was suddenly gripped by one of Yveltal’s talons as he was pulled face to face with the mighty Pokémon of death, ‘Your on thin ice! Do it before I lose my patience and bite your head off!

Discord smiled nervously, “And a-apparently t-that was the m-magic word.”

Discord snapped his fingers and in an instance the crater that was there ten seconds ago was restored back to a proper battlefield. Ready for both fighters to step in.

Good luck sir!’ Metagross nodded his body.

‘Hoopa trust you not to lose twice in a row.’

“Go get ‘em Mr.Jones!” Applebloom yelled encouragingly.

Omega let out a deep exhale and began shaking his shoulders, pepping himself up, “~Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play~Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid~And all that glitters is gold~Only shooting stars break the MOTHERFUCKING MOLD!”

Omega screamed that last part when he launched his pokeball into the air, releasing Chesnaught in the middle of the field. He let out a growl and tightened his fists, ready to battle.

“Is-is that a porcupine?” Scootaloo asked, tilting her head slightly.

“No! it’s some kind of squirrel, look at his little nose!” Applebloom pointed.

“What if it’s both?” Sweetie proposed and that got a collected “OH!” from both crusaders.

Its dead!’ Yveltal smirked evilly, ‘Or critically injured at best.

“No need to say more master, you had me at dead!” Pinkie said, standing up with a giant mallet over her shoulder that materialized out of nowhere.

No! You fool.’ Yveltal glared at her.

Pinkie pouted, “Why can’t I have some fun. I don’t wanna wait anymore!”

And wait more you shall!’ Yveltal narrowed his eyes, ‘Or suffer my most painful of wraths.

Pinkie reluctantly sat down, arms crossed over her chest, muttering who knows what.

The yellow one shall fight.

“Seriously!?” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Zip it Pinkie.” Applejack said.

“You zip it!” Pinkie replied angrily.

Fluttershy clasped her hands together and bowed her head towards Yveltal, “Oh thank you my lord and master, they shall suffer in your name.”

Hehehe!’ Yveltal cackled, ‘You’ve already become my favorite. Go, and give me a good reason for you to stay my favorite.

Corrupted Fluttershy nodded and had a malevolent look in her eye as she stepped on the field, staring at Chesnaught like a hungry predator. Not two seconds later and the air around them dropped 20 degrees below, to which Fluttershy was the only one unperturbed by.

“Wait, seriously,” Omega cracked a smile, “That skinny introvert?”

Omega began to snicker wildly, “I get it, this is a pity round. You felt bad for me last round so this is your way of cheering me up! Oh! your too nice Yveltal!”

“Yes, that’s it,” Fluttershy whispered, “That’s how they lose so easily. Underestimating me.”

“What did she-“

Fluttershy quickly cut him off with a straight up punch to Chesnaught’s cheek, catching both trainer and Pokémon completely off guard. It was so fast, and it came out of nowhere. She was fast as Rainbow, maybe even faster. One blink later and she didn’t waste time attacking Omega’s Pokémon. Chesnaught skidded a few feet away before digging his heels into the ground, coming to a complete stop.

Chesnaught took a moment and massaged his jaw tenderly, he narrowed his eyes at the pegasi. He raised his hands and clenched them into fists, growling softly. It was at this moment he knew this mare wasn’t to be underestimated. Him and Omega both knew that now.

“Ok, no fooling around.” Omega expression hardened, he turned to Chesnaught, “Chesnaught, use bulk up!”

Chesnaught huffed in acknowledgement, his whole body was suddenly surrounded in a red energy. He flexed his large arms, his muscles hardening. His defense and attack rising exponentially.

Fluttershy didn’t seem too impressed at first, as he was just standing there, glowing red. So she repeated her previous tactic to just punch her target, really hard and fast. Flying at unbelievable speeds, when her punch connected with Chesnaught, it barely had any affect on him. It didn’t push him far like last time. In fact, it just moved Chesnaught head slightly to the left.

Fluttershy eyes widened in surprise as Chesnaught simply glared at her with her fist still connected to his cheeks.

“Body slam her.” Omega simply said, his arms crossed.

Chesnaught began slowly leaning forward onto her, pushing her down until he finally collapsed over her and fell with Fluttershy giving a soft yelp before disappearing underneath him. Chesnaught was on the ground currently crushing Fluttershy beneath his body.

“Oh man!” Rainbow exclaimed, “That’s gotta hurt!”

Fluttershy squirmed under Chesnaught. It took a little while, but as she finally wriggled herself free she took a deep inhale of air. Once Fluttershy was free Omega wasted no time.

“Chesnaught! vine whip!”

Fluttershy heard Omega and waited for the next attack of her opponent. She wasn't prepared however when a green, grassy tendril wrapped around her neck. Fluttershy cried out as she was lifted into the air, grabbing whatever was around her neck, legs kicking. Even after being physically enhanced by Yveltal it still wasn't enough to pry the vine off. Fluttershy began to writhe uncontrollably as the vine continued to tighten around her neck.

“You.....will.....let....go!” Fluttershy wheezed, both hands gripping the vine tightly, “....of.....me.”

“Yeah right.” Omega rolled his eye, “If I was stupid!”

“Not....you...” Fluttershy looked at Chesnaught, “....him.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened as she unleashed her signature move: The Stare.

Chesnaught abruptly paused as Fluttershy made full eye contact with him and suddenly began to quake, as if the atmosphere suddenly became cold and still. He felt his body temperature drop further the more he stared into her orbs.

“Let...me go!” Fluttershy commanded with authority.

Chesnaught began to whimper softly and felt compelled to listen to Fluttershy’s orders. Her eyes had a cold fury to them, that felt bigger than him. It was so overwhelming he felt like he had no choice in the matter. His vine whip quickly released her down. Fluttershy landed on her hands and knees, panting for air to fill up her lungs.

“Now,” Fluttershy began, “Take this!”

A surprise uppercut found its way onto Chesnaught as he was launched into the air. He then crashed back down, teeth gritted. A shadow was soon looming over him, he glanced up to see Fluttershy standing over him with that same disapproving glare from before.

“Look at you, just a big pathetic creature. So big, so dumb-” Fluttershy insulted harshly.

Chesnaught could do no more than lie there as he was frozen by the power of Fluttershy’s Stare, he was stuck in some sort of catatonic state. All he could do was listen to Fluttershy’s cruel words. Fluttershy continued, but instead of using her Stare for scolding, like she normally did before with regular animal, it was now being used to insult and mock.

“-furthermore, look at you! So fat! Can you even fit through a door? I doubt it! I bet you take after your mother fatty!” Fluttershy continued, “She’s so fat I bet when she takes a shower, her feet don’t get wet.”

“Chesnaught get up and use Needle Arm!” Omega called out, “Use something! Just get up! Don’t let her insult you like that! Don’t let her just bully you!”

its no use sir, he’s in some sort of state of extreme terror, he’s can’t respond properly.’ Metagross explained.

Omega looked back over at Fluttershy and Chesnaught as she continued to use the Stare on him to hold him down and insult him.

“Your so fat I bet when you buy a fur coat, a whole species becomes extinct!” Fluttershy continued mercilessly.

Omega clenched his fist and gritted his teeth as he continued hearing Fluttershy’s mean spirited words. This only boiled Omega’s blood more, as Chesnaught could do no more than take that bully’s harsh words without fighting back. Omega’s expression hardened more each second he heard Fluttershy continuing to insult his pokemon.

“-ever loved. Not even your so called friends like you. Never mind love you. Who could ever love a dumb, FAT, ugly cactus!” Fluttershy spat.

Chesnaught whimpered, under the influence of The Stare, he began to believe her every word. His eyes began to get watery as every word she said, he took to heart. Tears threatened to escape from his eyes, for Fluttershy she reacted with sadistic glee, for Omega that was the last straw.

“Aww, you gonna cry?” Fluttershy smirked evilly, “So your fat, dumb, and a crybaby? What a huge disappointment-“

”HEY!”

Fluttershy paused and turned her head back, arching a brow towards Omega whose whole face was red and had a livid expression, glaring daggers at her.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Omega yelled, angrily, “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW! NOBODY FUCKING TALKS TO MY POKÉMON THAT WAY! NOT TO ANY ONE OF THEM! ESPECIALLY CHESNAUGHT! ESPECIALLY FUCKING CHESNAUGHT!

Fluttershy had an annoyed look on her face, while Chesnaught looked up to Omega, tears still threatening to escape.

“Oh yeah?” Fluttershy asked, disinterested, “And whys that?”

HE WAS MY FIRST POKÉMON!” Omega replied angrily, “MY FIRST YOU BITCH! THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT THERE CARRIED ME ACROSS ALL OF KALOS, WE FOUGHT A WHOLE ARMY POKÉMON TRAINERS, TEAM FLARE ASSHOLES, GYM LEADERS, STRAIGHT FROM VANIVILLE TO VICTORY ROAD! NOT TO MENTION A MAGICAL DEER OR MOOSE OR REINDEER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THE THING WAS!!!

Chesnaught eyes widened as memories from when he was a small Chespin came rushing back. The start of their journey, being chosen, earning each badge, discovering and fighting new Pokémon, spending time together and being fed Poke Puffs, fighting Team Flare, challenging Xerneas and defeating Diantha, finally earning his spot on the hall of fame. They were all good memories, they felt so warm.

I saw him, I SAW HIM grow from a little creature that was knee high to the juggernaut you see now! And he’s strong because of me! He’s strong because he pushed himself. And even though I changed my team a lot back then, he always stayed! Because I trusted him through everything! He may not have a fancy mega evolution, but he’s strong because IM his partner! ME! And he was my first partner! AND THAT MEANS MORE TO ME THAN SOME STUPID MEGA EVOLUTION! It was my first journey! My first Pokémon league! My first villain team! My first starter! It was that motherfucker on the ground you were casually insulting!

Omega panted, his throat tired from all the yelling, he still kept his glare directed at Fluttershy, it softened when his eyes landed on Chesnaught still on the ground. His mouth was open and eyes were still watery, but they weren’t hurt. They were watery for some other reason.

Omega’s glare returned to Fluttershy, “So-so if you think you can insult him...y-you big bully...then...fuck you!”

Omega panted not realizing everyone was gawking at him with wide eyes and stunned expressions. After delivering that speech Metagross and Hoopa had new found respect for him. Fluttershy seemed unfazed however.

“Hmm,” Fluttershy smirked, “That was a cute tantrum, but it doesn’t change much. As you can see, your friend is a quivering mess, who can’t even stand.”

A shadow suddenly loomed over Fluttershy now as her eyes widened in surprise. She spun around to face Chesnaught’s intense glare as he bared his teeth at her.

“Hey!” Fluttershy piped up, “Don’t you dare stand up! Get back on the ground where you belong!”

Fluttershy activated her stare and focused on Chesnaught eyes. Chesnaught flinched a little as Fluttershy’s cold stare began freezing him internally. However memories with Omega in Kalos began pouring in, along with Omega’s words from before. Yelling at Fluttershy and defending him when he was down. All that cold began melting and was replaced by a new warmth. A more happier, nostalgic warmth.

(Chesnaught gathered all its energy to break through its paralysis so that Omega wouldn't worry!)

Chesnaught’s glare returned, it soon leaned forward, without ever blinking. He was suddenly unfazed by Fluttershy’s stare. This surprised Fluttershy when he didn’t cower or back away. She took two steps back as Chesnaught leaned forward, growling.

“W-What?” Fluttershy said in disbelief, her power having no affect on her opponent, “That’s...n-no way!”

“Chesnaught?” Omega raised a brow, “Are you good?”

Chesnaught looked away from Fluttershy and turned to his partner, nodding with a smile, breathing softly.

(Chesnaught and Omega are breathing in perfect sync with one another!)

Omega smiled back, “Ok then, let’s get back to battling then!”

(Chesnaught trusts Omega to come up with the best strategy!)

“Chesnaught use Needle Arm!”

Chesnaught nodded and his right arm was soon encompassed in a green aura with long spikes around it. He then delivered an uppercut to Fluttershy, sending her into the air a few feet high.

“Okay follow up with a Seed Bomb while she’s in the air!”

Chesnaught opened his mouth and launched multiple seeds into the air towards Fluttershy which exploded on impact. This created a thick cloud of smoke from the explosion. Suddenly the smoke was blown away and scattered as Fluttershy used her wings to clear the air around her. Her clothes had holes and her overall appearance was disheveled, she also had an angry expression clear on her face.

“You,” she looked straight at Chesnaught, “Your gonna pay for that!”

“It’s not him!” Omega yelled, “It’s us, we got both hands on the wheel! Always have, since day one!”

(Chesnaught is remembering the first time it met Omega)

“Well don’t worry, I’ll make sure this is both your last day!” Fluttershy proclaimed maniacally .

Fluttershy then launched herself, fist in front of her ready to ram it into Chesnaught. It was so fast Omega didn’t have time to yell at Chesnaught to duck. However he didn’t need to.

Chesnaught ducked underneath Fluttershy’s form just in time. Chesnaught suddenly turned around and grabbed the pegasi by her tail and using her own momentum against her, spun around and released Fluttershy directly into a tree.

(Chesnaught read Omega's mind and avoided the move!)

Omega hunched his shoulder and flinched as he heard the sound of Fluttershy’s body collide with the tree. He looked over to see her rear end sticking out of a hole she just created.

“When I get out of this....thing...you’ll be sorry!” Fluttershy cried out, struggling to free herself.

“The only thing worth feeling sorry for was me buying those stupid Comic Con tickets.” Omega shook his head.

After a bit of squirming Fluttershy finally freed her body from the tree. She then used her wings to propel herself towards Chesnaught and began attacking him. She began using Rainbow Dash’s technique to use speed and strike from all sides. Chesnaught began to swipe around himself, but Fluttershy was just as fast as Rainbow Dash. This gave Omega some flashback from earlier.

“No! No, no, no! Not again!” Omega said, full of panic, “What if I use Rollout? No! Pin Missle? No, she’d just dodge them! Spiky Shield? No! She’d Just go around it! What the hell do I do! I’m-I’m-I’m....”

Omega’s mind was going in full panic as he grabbed his hair, and his focus was somewhere else. He didn’t know how to truly deal with an opponent that was too fast. Meanwhile Chesnaught was using his arms to guard his head as he was being assaulted from all sides, he closed his eyes waiting for Omega to give an order.

“What do I do? Can’t Pin Missile her! Too fast! Can’t Rollout! Too fast! Can’t Spiky Shield! Too fast! Too fast! Too fast!” Omega repeated frantically and gripped his hair tighter.

Sir!

Omega spun around and faced Metagross who was giving him a quiet look. After a moment of silence he spoke seriously.

Brute force won’t win against speed, think this through properly and strategize. Don’t attack because it feels right, attack because you know it’s right.

Metagross words sunk into Omega’s mind as everything seemed to slow down. He turned to Chesnaught while he was being attacked from all sides by Fluttershy. He spotted his left eye crack open and looking towards him.

(Chesnaught is looking at Omega with trusting eyes!)

Omega turned his head away and began to stare into empty space. He took a deep inhale followed by a long exhale. His mind silenced as he thought for a moment.

“I can’t use Pin Missile on her. With Rollout, she’ll dodge easily. I certainly can’t use Spiky Shield.” Omega mused, an idea finally formed in his head after a moment of silence, “What about all of them at the same time?”

He faced Chesnaught still being attacked from all sides, “Chesnaught I got an idea! Use Rollout! But don’t attack Fluttershy!”

“Hmm?” Chesnaught titled his head confused.

Omega did a motion with his finger, “Roll around the area and kick up as much dust into the air as possible!”

Chesnaught didn’t understand Omega strategy, but he trusted his partner enough to follow through with it. Chesnaught curled up into a ball and followed Omega’s instructions. He rolled away from Fluttershy and around the field kicking up as much dust as possible. Fluttershy trailed behind him, she began attacking the ball, though it didn’t do as much damage and it continued to roll around the field despite being punched and kicked repeatedly, the exterior was strong enough to handle her attacks. She continued to strike over it nevertheless.

Just as Omega wanted, the more times Chesnaught rolled around the battlefield, the more dust rose until both Fluttershy and Chesnaught were hidden within it. Nobody could see them both, as for Fluttershy and Chesnaught, they couldn’t see at all.

Fluttershy stopped striking Chesnaught in his ball form, and she began coughing wildly. Chesnaught covered his mouth to avoid any dust getting past his lips.

“Okay Chesnaught now use Pin Missile....above the battle field! As many as you can! Make sure it’s a lot!”

Chesnaught coughed a bit, but he complied. The spikes on his back stiffened and glowed green. Chesnaught then fired green orbs trailing green streams of light in the air. He fired as many as he could in the air, everyone looked up and half expected them to explode almost like fireworks. This also got a simultaneous “OOOO!” from all the crusaders.

‘Eh, What Omega-kan doing?’ Hoopa asked, still staring up at all the orbs in the sky together.

Its simple’ Metagross began, ‘Law of gravity dictates the height of an object increases the gravitational potential energy. The larger the distance between said object and the ground the greater the amount of gravitational potential energy the object loses as it falls. As most of this energy is changed into kinetic energy, the higher up the object starts from, the faster it will be falling when it hits, that’s to include air resistance, not to mention-

‘Simple?!’ Hoopa repeated loudly and incredulously, ‘You think Hoopa think that all simple for Hoopa?!’

Metagross sighed, ‘What goes up, must come down!

Hoopa raised a brow and continued to stare at the orbs, there were around maybe 16 or 17. Just as Metagross predicted, the Pin Missiles all began falling down back towards the battlefield. Ready to rain down over whoever was unfortunate enough to be below them. Omega wasted no time.

“Chesnaught use Spiky Shield over your head.” Omega yelled.

Omega heard Chesnaught grunt in confirmation. Fluttershy used her wings to fan away all the dust nearby, so she could see properly. She continued to cough, with her eyes closed. After a moment she was able to finally see around her area, still with a lot of dust. She looked around trying to spot her opponent. She turned up when she noticed multiple shadows over her. She looked up and felt her blood run cold. Her eyes widened and she let out a soft squeak.

“Eep!”

Everyone closed their eyes when the Pin Missiles hit the earth. The dust from before was nothing compared to the dust being kicked up as Pin Missiles rained over the battlefield. Everyone heard multiple booms. It was like bombs crashing as everything around the battlefield shook.


Twilight was tired.

She had been fighting Tirek for Celestia knows how long, and she was already sick of the fighting. Despite the enormous amount of magic running through her body thanks to the princesses, all she wanted to do was collapse and rest.

She panted heavily, her horn sparking a bit, “I suppose...we can’t have a....cease fire, of some sort?”

Tirek was almost tempted by the idea, but he refused, “Not....until you...you fall. I am lord Tirek, I didn’t spend all that time in Tartarus just to quit now. That magic in you...it will go to it’s true master!”

Twilight huffed tiredly, “Figures.”

Twilight caught a small flash in the corner of her eye and turned around in time to see multiple orbs gather over a large dust cloud before falling and generate more dust. She felt the soft rumbling as those orbs hit the ground below, it wasn’t powerful as the sonic rainboom from before, but it served to only pique her curiosity further. Especially as the building continued to block whoever was fighting back in Ponyville.

“What is going on over there?” Twilight said out loud.

“Doesn’t matter,” Tirek replied, “What matters is what happens now, princess.”

Twilight knew she had to brush off her need for rest. She knew if Tirek got his hands on the magic of the princesses, there would be no stoping him. Equestria would be his to wreck havoc as he pleased.

Twilight returned her glare back to Tirek, “I won’t surrender the princesses magic! Especially to you! You won’t get an ounce of their magic Tirek!”


The dust finally settled, the explosions generated by the Pin Missiles was massive, no one could deny that. Everyone held their breath to see who would be the last one standing. The crowd near Yveltal gasped when they finally saw Chesnaught stand up both arms above his head holding a massive green shield construct of green energy with spikes protruding from the front. Right next to him was Fluttershy’s weak form, sprawled out on the ground.

Chesnaught’s Spiky Shield finally dissipated as he fell back and panted heavily, with his elbows resting on his knees, slowly recovering. The shield took the most of the heavy damage, so he was fine, unlike Fluttershy.

“Chesnaught!”

Chesnaught perked his head up and turned to the direction of the voice. He saw Omega, Metagross and Hoopa running towards him, and Omega with tears in his eyes. He wasted no time and threw himself at Chesnaught hugging his Pokémon around his neck.

“I didn’t know-I was-you did-I-I-“ Omega sobbed uncontrollably, hugging Chesnaught like his life depended on it, “-I’m-Im...Im so proud of you!”

Chesnaught returned the hug and stood up with Omega’s legs dangling above the ground. Chesnaught began nuzzling his partner affectionately. Soon Hoopa joined in, clinging to Chesnaught. There was one other member missing however. All three turned their heads to look at Metagross who was just standing there.

I-I-’ Metagross darted his eyes back forth nervously, ‘Look at me! I can’t hug like all of you! With my joints it would be too awkward! Just look at me!

Omega’s eyelids drooped, “In that case.”

Metagross soon found himself hugged from all sides, as Omega hugged his left leg and Hoopa hugged his right leg, Chesnaught was right behind him and proceeded to hug him from behind while carrying his body. The other two continuing to hug his legs.

‘Better?’ Hoopa asked.

Only, ever so slightly.

Suddenly someone began coughing loudly. This got everyone’s attention and they turned to see Fluttershy rising up, all scratched up, her clothes a mess and her wings molting damaged feathers.

“Holy shit your alive!” Omega yelled in disbelief, “Wasn’t really expecting that.”

“I....I....I...” Fluttershy struggled, “....want....to s-s-switch out!”

This caught Omega by surprise, “Wait you can’t do that!” He turned to Metagross, “r-right?”

A-actually she can, if she hasn’t fainted and given up then it still follows the standards rules.’ Metagross explained.

Yes’ Yveltal chuckled, ‘It is, and though you critically damaged her, she isn’t done quite yet I’m afraid.

“You gotta be fucking pulling my leg!” Omega slumped his shoulders

“And I...” Fluttershy panted, she suddenly grinned, “Have the perfect candidate...in mind.”

Fluttershy proceeded to place both her thumb and middle finger within her mouth and let out a shrill whistle that pierced everyone’s eardrums, so they all covered their ears. The whistle seemed to last quite a while. Suddenly Fluttershy stopped and everyone slowly uncovered their ears.

“Ugh,” Rarity said, “That was dreadful.”

‘Hoopa’s ears hurt.’ Hoopa complained.

Really? I don’t see your ears Hoopa.’ Metagross said.

‘Hoopa don’t see YOUR ears either!’ Hoopa deflected.

Metagross was slightly taken back by this, his eyes darted back and forth to glance at where his ears should be.

Well...uhh...touché Hoopa.

As Omega’s ears were recovering, he stuck his pinkie finger in his left to make sure he didn’t go completely deaf before giving Fluttershy a quizzical look.

“Anyone else feel a heartbeat in their ears?” Omega asked.

The crusaders uncover their ears and turned to one another.

“Who do you think Ms Fluttershy called?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Maybe it was Harry the bear?” Scootaloo guessed.

“A manticore maybe?” Applebloom hunched her shoulders.

“Some wild and powerful creature I bet.” Scootaloo said nervously.

Chesnaught nose soon began wiggling as he caught the air of someone new entering. He turned his head and looked around until he spotted something closer to the ground a.....bunny?

Seriously, a pure white bunny with black adorable beady eyes and a puffy little tail.

“Aww!” Sweetie Belle said.

Applebloom smirked and turned to Scootaloo, “A wild and powerful creature huh?”

Scootaloo’s jaw fell as her eyes were glued on the little bunny, “Ok, what?”

Omega arched a brow at the bunny, “Did a magician loose their rabbit in a hat?”

Discord suddenly appeared in the middle of the field next to the bunny, “Oh trust me, we haven’t begun to get magical just yet.”

He suddenly pulled out a top hat from his back and a classic magicians wand, he placed the top hat over the white rabbit, which was big enough to completely hide the rabbit underneath. Discord proceed to give the side of the hat a few taps with the wand. Suddenly something began to grow underneath. Omega, his Pokémon, and the crusaders gawked in disbelief as they saw the once small rabbit grow into a huge grotesque, and muscle bound rabbit monster. He grew until he was Chesnaught’s size, and had large claws and rows of sharp, disgusting teeth.

“Oh shit!” Omega said.

Oh shit!

‘Oh shit!’

“Oh shit!” All of the cutie mark crusaders said in unison.

Soon a loud angry roar was followed, directed at Chesnaught.

Author's Note:

Originally, Applejack was going to fight Chesnaught. After a little pondering I decided against it and thought Fluttershy would be better, and look I was right!

Comments ( 10 )

Wait if she switched out it means that her animal counts as a different pokemon so he had seven.

9692248
Fluttershy and the bunny are a two parter. Like Kangaskhan and her kid.

I hope to see Omega use Hoppa as his last Pokemon or maybe something else in mind.

9692272
Okay problem with that, that only happens via mega evolution, and is not a switch out, that is just mega evolution, they are not a two partner pokemon, if Lil Kanga get's Ko'd then they both lose, that is how that works.

9693567
Well I thought it would be fun to include Angel and it would seem like something the villain would do to bend the rules to include a giant rabbit monster so he wouldn’t straight up lose the third round.

Shouldn't there be an adventure tag if this is an adventure?

Great chapter hope you keep up the great work

Well this was very enjoyable

Login or register to comment