• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,046 Views, 170 Comments

My Little Pokemon: Rings of Darkness - Napalm monster



Hello, my name is R-I mean, Omega, recently I went to a convention and got tricked into buying some magic golden 3DS, and now I'm in Equestria. Except I didn't get no superpowers, if that's what your thinking. I got seven powerful bodyguards

  • ...
26
 170
 6,046

Chapter 7: Somebody Gonna Get'a Hurt Really Badly.

Groudons roar resonated throughout the Everfree forest. It was so loud, the citizens of Ponyville heard the powerful echo of his roar.

It made the Mane Six and Spike jump in surprise as the force behind his voice boomed and made their hair blow backwards as they struggled to stand straight and maintain their balance.

"What the hay is that!?!" Rainbow yelled. The other ponies looked on dazed.

Okay, I'll admit this meeting could have gone smoother than turning into a shit show. I'm gonna put most of the blame on me for this. I fully admit for being stupid, foolish, stubborn, and an all around dumbass for not apologizing in the first place and fucking up my chances on getting on these alien ponies good graces. I just REALLY don't like to admit when I'm wrong, so I always tried to do the right thing to avoid it. Even for small things. In fact here's a list of all my psychological problems: I don't like admitting I'm wrong, social anxiety, trypophobia, stubborn, picky eater, small attention span, harpaxophobia, gelotophobia, halitophobia, hate being told what to do, compulsive behavior, autogynephilia, ADHD, and tendency to aggressive behavior.

There, now don't go acting like we all don't have problems of our own now, your not better than the rest of us. Let's please move on now.

As Groudon stood between me and the Mane six, standing at his full height, his head above the tree lines. I just noticed, that last time I remembered Gorudon size was around 11 feet. But he's clearly the anime size one right infront of me, which made me grateful since an 11 feet Groudon is bullshit. The thing looks like a red armored Godzilla, it deserves better than 11 feet! 11 feet, yeah right! 11 feet of my foot up your ass Nintendo.

Pokemon size is bullshit.

Anyway, while Groudon kept the Mane Six busy I contemplated what to do. Run? Now a sane person would do just about that. But then again, im the farthest thing away from sane. I know! I will be a spectator and see how powerful Groudon and these aliens are. Test their power against each other.

.....

Or watch the shit get kicked out of them for giggles.

I took out Latios pokeball and hopped right on his back as soon as he materialized infront of me. I pointed towards Groudon head and Latios seemed to understand me as he nodded and flew us up close to what I presumed was Groudons ear.

As I was hovering near him, I told him, "Okay Groudon, these invaders attacked us, and we ain't having that. We don't like that one bit!"

"You attacked us first!" The Rainbow pony yelled, who somehow heard me all the way up here.

"Shut up!" I said quickly before returning back to Groudon, "So I want you to teach them a lesson, but don't kill them or anything. Just go easy on them so they don't mess with us anymore, make them faint. Okay? Okay! Have fun big guy!" I yelled before he nodded.


Twilight couldn't imagine a more disastrous turn of events. This could have been easily avoided if the alien had apologized and Applejack wasn't so brash and provoked them. Why didn't he just apologize!? WHY!? Was it some custom on his planet?

Twilight didn't have time to contemplate that at the moment. She had much BIGGER problems.

"Twilight!" Spike said, "What do we do?"

"We're gonna fight it!" Rainbow said with determination, narrowing her eyes.

"You want us to fight THAT?!" Rarity exasperated, "Have you gone mad Rainbow??"

"She's right." Twilight said, earning her friends attention, "We have no other choice, if we work together the least we can do is paralyze him with a powerful stun spell, but I need time to charge it for a creature of this magnitude."

"How much time?" Rainbow asked.

"Eight minutes to ensure its paralyzed." Twilight responded.

"Consider it done!" Rainbow said before flying off to buy Twilight the time she needed.

Applejack stepped forward, gripping her lasso, "We're all over it sugarcube, me and Rainbow will distract 'em long enough fer yer spell. Pinkie, y'all be second line of defense."

"Okie Dokie!" Pinkie saluted, she then pulled out her party cannon from nowhere behind her back.

Applejack continued, "Rarity, Spike and Fluttershy protect Twilight."

They all nodded and took their positions. Twilights horn glowed a magenta aura as it began collecting energy for the spell.

A streak of rainbow flew around Groudon, circling around him a few times.

"You picked the wrong planet to mess with freak!" Rainbow Dash yelled at Groudon as she kept circling him.

Groudon soon began waving his arms around trying to swat Rainbow Dash out of the air. She was able to avoid it's hands easily enough as she flew around him. She left a sparkling trail of rainbows around him, as he tried in vain to bring her down. But the anthro rainbow pegasus was too fast for the continental pokemon.

He was going to take another swipe, but Applejack used the distraction from Rainbow to throw her lasso around it's hand, pulling it tight. Groudon gazed down and roared in annoyance from this. Applejack was only annoying him. She was strong, but Groudons strength was unmatched by these ponies.

He stopped swinging it's arms at Rainbow and effortlessly yanked his hand away with Applejack. She yelped as she was now swinging on the lasso, a few feet from the ground with her legs dangling in midair.

Groudon moved his hand close to one of the trees and used the branches to knock off Applejack, also break off the top part of the tree. Her stomach hit one of the branches as she accidentally released her lasso and fell down, breaking every branch down to her descent. She landed in a bush, with a few scrapes, cuts, and bruises, but still alive.

"Applejack!" Rainbow cried out, she then glared at Groudon, "Okay, that is it!"

Rainbow turned around and pushed herself forward, using her wings. She soared into the night sky above Groudons head as she sought to reach the highest peak in the sky and above the forest. It felt a little dangerous doing this on a living being, but her friends needed her right now. She pushed past the clouds until she saw Luna's moon infront of her. Rainbow flapped her wings until she felt she was high enough. She saw the small figure of Groudon from above the clouds, glaring at her. Almost challenging her.

Rainbow would not refuse that challenge.

She tucked her wings in and allowed herself to fall back down. She aimed herself and picked up strong momentum down. She untucked her wings as she began flapping them harder straight at Groudon with full speed.

Groudon saw this and noticed she was picking up more speed as she flew straight towards him. He growled softly and bared his teeth.

Rainbow powered up downwards, picking up speed as the ground came closer in her view. The ground approached faster and faster. The air around her formed into a cone as tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. A long rainbow trailed behind her mane and tail as she approached faster.

Groudons eyes widened.

BOOOOM

A rainbow explosion erupted right behind her as Rainbow flew so fast, before Groudon could react, she slammed right into Groudon's underbelly. Catching Groudon completely off-guard, as a Sonic Rainboom exploded and expanded across the Everfree Forest. Waking up all of Ponyville for sure.

Groudon roared loudly as he was knocked back, crashing and uprooting into any tree in his path as the hit from Rainbow Dash sent him sixty miles across the forest. Breaking anything under his huge weight.

"That was a critical hit!" Pinkie cheered.

Rainbow rejoined her friends, looking tired and exhausted. Her mane was a mess, and her breathing was wild. But the thought of her victory kept her going. Her friends quickly gathered around her and congratulated her.

"That was so cool!" Spike said pumping his fist in the air.

"Rainbow that was amazing!" Rarity cheered.

"Yeah!" Pinkie nodded, "Way to go Dashie!"

Rainbow huffed and smiled, "Yeah....see? We didn't need a spell. Just a dash of Rainbow!"

They didn't celebrate long as they heard loud footsteps behind them. They turned around and were shocked to see Groudon still standing, he had a huge mark where Rainbow hit, but he didn't look too deterred from finishing the battle.

"Oh come on!" Rainbow whined, "How tough is this guy!?"

"Twilight?" Fluttershy said nervously.

"Just a few more minutes!" Twilight concentrated, her horn illuminating brightly.

Rainbow sighed, "Okay...I got a little more in the tank left for this guy!"

Rainbow maximized her speed at full force, spinning around Groudon fast enough to form a rainbow tornado. Inside the mini tornado, Groudon could only see rainbows and wind. Groudon roared in annoyance.

These weren't challenges to Groudon, 'More like mere pests.' Groudon thought.

He could easily wipe these ants out of exsistence if he was permitted by Omega. In previous battles alongside Omega against 'lesser' Pokemon, he was forbidden from doing such things, so things really didn't seem that much different. For now he will keep his power down to 15%. That was the right amount for fainting results.

Groudon began charging his energy attacks and opened he his mouth and a white light emanated from within.

Hyper Beam.

Groudon shot his hyper beam within the inside of the tornado. The hyper beam peirced through the rainbows, but judging from the continuous winds and rainbow trails, he did not hit his intended mark.

Groudon shot multiple hyper beams, but his opponent was quicker than anticipated.

Too quick.

So Groudon waited for the right moment to hit his mark. The rainbow whirlwind dissipated as Groudon perfectly aimed and unleashed another hyber beam. With better results than before, he heard Rainbow scream as she was blasted by the beam into a tree causing a small explosion.

Rainbow fell to the ground. Black and covered in soot and smoke trailing just behind her, looking badly damaged. Her friends gasped in horror.

"Rainbow!" They all cried in unison.

Fluttershy took to the air and quickly caught her old friend by her arms and shoulders. She used her wings to descend slowly back to the earth, she gently put Rainbow on the ground. Resting her head on her lap while Fluttershy put her ear next to Rainbows mouth to check her breathing. It was soft and steady. A good sign.

"Will she be okay?" Spike asked.

Fluttershy nodded, "She's ok, she just fainted."

The hyper beam was used at minimum strength as Groudon planned, and judging by how bad and defeated she looked from a weak hyper beam, something told Groudon she would not survive a full powered one.

"Hey you big red meanie!" Pinkie yelled up at Groudon, before aiming her cannon right at him. "You wanna dance? Let's tango!"

She then pulled a cord in the back, firing the cannon at Groudon and releasing a burst of pink batter and confetti at his chest, taking damage.

Groudon roared as he tried brushing the pink batter off his chest but now found his hand stuck to the batter. He roared angrily as he attempted to remove the pink substance.

"Pinkie dear, what is that?" Rarity asked.

"Oh just my super-sticky, double-bubble, bubble-gum batter for gummy cake."

While Groudon was distracted Twilight had gathered enough magical energy and took aim of her horn that was radiating magic for the stun spell. With a quick release, a bolt of magic shot from her horn and hit Groudons chest. Much to Twilights surprise, the spell didn't took full effect. He was still standing, it looked as if the spell just weakened him.

Groudon growled as he felt his arms heavy. Whatever they hit him with suddenly made him feel paralyzed, he couldn't move anything except his head.

"Hey, why's he up?" Asked Pinkie, "Isn't he supposed to be paralyzed?"

"He is, but not as much as I predicted." Twilight explained, "His skin has armor, he's only paralyzed momentarily."

"What do we do then?" Spike asked.

"Fluttershy, Rarity," Twilight pointed, "I need you two to take Rainbow and Applejack to a hospital, Spike you send a letter to the Princess."

"What about you?" He asked.

"Pinkie will be with me while we keep this thing away from Ponyville until Princess Celestia and Luna arrive," Twilight instructed, "Go! take them!"

The girls and Spike nodded, collecting their fallen friends before they all wished her and Pinkie good luck. Rarity lit up her horn and teleported all of them to the nearest hospital.

Groudon growled as he tried to move, but the paralysis was still effecting him.

Twilight turned to Pinkie, "Are you ready Pinkie?"

"I was born ready!" Pinkie grinned, aiming her cannon.

Unfolding her wings, Twilight took off to the air, soaring high above a still paralyzed Groudon. She hovered there for a few seconds before shooting a magical energy beam straight at him. Groudon flinched as the beam made a critical hit on him.

Meanwhile Pinkie continued shooting pink batter at Groudon from her cannon. In response Groudon growled in anger.

Groudon was being assaulted by magic energy beams and batter. The continental Pokemon grew angry with each hit. It soon had enough.

He glared at Twilight still soaring in the air and shooting beams his way, Groudon eyes turned yellow. It then began charging itself before a yellow burning aura suddenly appeared around him and expanded, knocking Twilight out of the air. Groudon launched multiple fiery rocks up into the air from its mouth that rained down on the Everfree forest.

Eruption.

The force from the blast caused her to fall down, landing on the ground near Pinkie.

"Twilight!" Pinkie called out.

The pink mare soon heard a whizzing sound as she turned to see a giant fiery rock aimed at her. Pinkie quickly dodged, but her party cannon was shattered by the impact of the rock as pink batter exploded everywhere.

But Pinkie didn't care, her friends health was her main priority. She ran towards and kneeled down.

"Twilight say something. Don't go to that big white fluffy library in the sky!" Begged Pinkie.

Twilight responded with a groan, rubbing her head, still dazed "I'm fine Pinkie, just got the wind knocked out of me."

"Phew!" Pinkie replied, wiping off imaginary sweat from her forehead, "That's a big relief."

Twilight tilted her head and noticed Pinkies cannon destroyed, with batter and debris from the rock, "Oh no Pinkie! Your cannon."

Pinkie turned to the remains of her cannon, she simply shrugged, "Eh, I got twenty more in my closest."

"But it still means you can't fight now," Twilight pointed, "Go to Ponyville and warn everypony, I'll make sure this monster doesn't get too close."

"Really?" Pinkie raised a brow, "Twilight are you sure? if you get more critical hits its game over."

"Just go!" Twilight replied.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie nodded, "Try not to faint!"

With that Pinkie zipped across the Everfree Forest at an amazing speed towards Ponyville to warn the citizens, leaving Twilight to face off Groudon.

She stood at full height, brushing dust off her shoulders, then ignited her horn. She gritted her teeth and faced him, she clenched her fists, and unfurled her wings. Both opponents faced each other.

It didn't matter who won, somebody was still gonna get hurt really badly.

Groudon lvl 100:

240/355

Twilight lvl 90:

250/270

Author's Note:

Okay big face off and cliffhanger. I hope that satisfied all your needs. And if you recognized any references, I shake your hand. Till next time keep it frosty.

Where are Omegas meds!? Where are they!? Oh my gosh he got so many problems!