• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,046 Views, 170 Comments

My Little Pokemon: Rings of Darkness - Napalm monster



Hello, my name is R-I mean, Omega, recently I went to a convention and got tricked into buying some magic golden 3DS, and now I'm in Equestria. Except I didn't get no superpowers, if that's what your thinking. I got seven powerful bodyguards

  • ...
26
 170
 6,046

Chapter 9: This Blue Bitch is Crazy.

Okay that went bad. No it went from bad to down right shittin' horrible. So much for first encounter of the nice kind. Maybe I'll have better luck with second contact, maybe of the not so hostile kind. And yeah, I know, "stupid Omega.", "Bad Omega, What were you doin'! What were you doin'!" This whole mess is my fault. But you all know I won't apologize for it.

Any who, after watching the two freaks battle it out, they tied. Guess her friends softened ol' Groudon up. Whatever, it was still fun to watch. Now I'm on Latios back soaring over the forest, I didn't even care if I would be seen, I just wanted to go somewhere else. Does this "Equestria" as the purple nerd said before, even have a California? Nope, probably not. Alien world, so different geography or something. Damn, I always loved California, now I'm never gonna see it.

My best bet would be to go North to whatever settlement they have up there. I hope it goes better than my last encounter.


Yveltal glided over Ponyville, he remained above the clouds to keep hidden. But he could still see there was a battle fought. No doubt it looked like Groudons handy work. He watched as the citizens scampered. Evacuating to safety, and fleeing from whatever caused that massive explosion. He saw the rainbow shockwave all the way from Canterlot and knew the human had caused unwanted attention. He saw the large mushroom cloud from a distance, so he followed the explosion to the source and was able to catch a glimpse of one of the purple aliens laying on the ground. Unconscious but alive, no sign of the human.

'Curses', Yveltal muttered after circling the sky over the forest.

'That boy is elusive, but he can't hide forever. Sooner or later, I'm either going to find him, or force him to find me.'

With that last word Yveltal made a U-turn back to Canterlot to see how his "oblivious" partners are playing along together.


In Canterlot, morning already began. Celestia sun shined over the capital of Equestria, as Ponyville began recovering from the battlefield a few hours ago. The citizens in Canterlot heard and saw the Rainboom all the way from the forest along with Groudon causing mayhem.

Twilight chest heaved up and down as she began to open her eyes. With a groan she finally woke up, her body feeling weak.

She gazed around her surroundings and found herself laying on a silk sheet bed, looking up at a ceiling in an unknown room. Sitting up, she noticed she was in Canterlot, it was already morning.

'How long have I been out?' She asked herself.

Twilight heard the door creak open as a voice greeted her, "Twilight, I'm happy to see you awake and alive."

"Princess Celestia?" Twilight rubbed her head, she winced when she felt a bruise mark there, "What happened? How long have I been out?"

"A few hours." Celestia answered her, "You suffered a massive magic surge and withdrawal. Your friend Pinkie found you in the clearing and brought you to us."

"You got Spikes message, huh?" Twilight asked.

Celestia nodded, "Your friends told me how you faced some strange creature and he attacked you."

"Where are my friends?"

"Still in Ponyville, your friends Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been released from the hospital earlier. We brought you to Canterlot to discuss an urgent matter about Tirek."

"What about the alien." Twilight inquired.

Celestia had a sullen look as her head drooped, "I'm afraid that's another problem added to the list."

"What do you mean princess?"

Celestia sighed and beckoned Twilight to follow her, "I'm afraid while you were fighting our newest enemy, Tirek was busy. Getting help."

"Help?" Twilight repeated, confused, "From who?"

Celestia remained silent until they reached the double doors leading to the throne room. Waiting for them inside were Luna and Cadence, who looked worried.

"I'm afraid I put too much trust in Discord and the effect that friendship would have upon him." Celestia spoke grimly.

Luna nodded, "Discord has betrayed the ponies of Equestria and joined forces with Tirek."

Twilight gasped in disbelief, obviously shocked by her friends betrayal, "How could he do this?! I thought our friendship meant something to him! I thought he had changed."

Celestia continued, "Tirek has stolen enough magic that he now has the strength to steal flight as well. Without Pegasi to control the weather, there will be no rain in Equestria. There is word he has gone after Earth ponies as well. Without their strength, they will not be able to tend the land."

"Ponies will no longer be in control of their world. That power will belong solely to Tirek."

"There is no doubt that Tirek is after Alicorn magic. With Discord by his side, we will not be able to stop him from taking it."

"Once it is in his possession, his power will know no bounds, and all hope will be lost."

"And the alien me and my friends encountered?" Twilight inquired.

"Right now Tirek is the biggest threat to Equestria, we must set aside this matter for later Twilight." Celestia replied.

"Once he is stopped, we'll focus all our attention on him. For now Tirek is our main concern." Luna added.

"But how do we stop Tirek first?" Cadence piped up.

"Hmm," Celestia hummed, craning her neck up to the ceiling. After a moment of silence, she spoke, "There is one solution. It is only by making this sacrifice that Equestria and the lands beyond it might be saved. We must rid ourselves of our magic before Tirek has the chance to steal it from us."

Twilight and the other princesses gasped.


.........


.........


.........


.........


.........

Me and Xerneas stared at each other for the longest of time. Infact I wasn't even sure she was breathing.

After finding a clearing in the forest and releasing Sceptile to keep me safe while I slept, I found myself in the same starry area me and shiny Xerneas first met.

I didn't have to read her mind to know she was pissed and displeased with me. Infact the two mixed so well together I created a new name for it: "Displissed."

Anyway, Xerneas caught wind of my meet and greet with the aliens. I don't know how, fucking magic, I'm blaming it on. But she knew how I attacked and sent out the big gun on them aliens. And now she was "Displissed".

'you attacked them,' Xerneas simply said, in a low menacing tone.

"It was self defense." I waved my hands in the air.

'You did the exact opposite of what I told you to. Putting these creatures live in danger, deliberately refusing to apologize for a minor crime, revealing your location to where Yveltal could have found you, and attacking them with Groudon!' Xerneas listed off.

"Seriously, where the fuck are you getting your intel?" I asked.

'Omega!!!' Xerneas snapped, 'this is serious. This brash, impulsive behavior has landed you on these aliens bad side, and now they are possibly hunting you down!'

"Well fuck them. If they want to hunt me down and cage me like some animal off his collar, then they got another thing coming. By that I mean bullets....lots of motherfucking bullets!"

'You don't even have any firearm.' Xerneas pointed out, her eyelids half down.

"Ive got the biggest type of firearm, it's huge, white, mean, hot, and I'm not talking about my dick. I mean Reshiram."

'Oh my Arcues, I can't believe I'm relying on you to save the world.' Xerneas deadpanned.

"I'm just saying if I have to, it is within my right as an American citizen if someone threatens me with death or great bodily harm, I have the right to defend myself, and that includes using deadly force. This right is built in to our laws. And it is nowhere near homicide." I stated justily.

'Uh, yes. Unless-' Xerneas said walking up, and leaning closer to me, 'You are not on American soil, anymore! I told you to PROTECT these creatures not set yourself up as a criminal!'

Xerneas inhaled deeply, and let out a long sigh that dragged for over a few seconds, she remained quiet and gazed longingly into space. Clearly letting out some steam.

'I think it's time I send someone to keep a close eye on you.'

A frown quickly made itself on to my face once I heard that, "Whoa! Whoa! Let's back this bitch up, I don't need some babysitter telling me what's what or when it's past my curfew or-"

'This is non-negotiable Omega. Now listen to me-' Xerneas nagged, but I quickly cut her off.

"No! You listen to me you Bambi looking, Princess of the forest motherfucker! I'm gonna defend a planet filled with aliens that look like some fucked up in the head, six year old girl carved off the heads of her barbies and glued pony heads, I gotta have some right to how I defend it!" I ranted.

Xerneas narrowed her eyes, 'Omega, either you take the help I send you, or I replace all your Pokemon with Magikarps.'

I gasped, "You wouldn't!"

'Try me'

"But they're fucking useless in a fight, all they know is splash until they evolve!"

'Well then, you better get use to them instead of having Groudon or Reshiram around'

I growled, finally caving in, "Fine."

Xerneas nodded with her eyes closed, acting all smug and proud, 'I can send someone to keep an eye on you, to make sure you don't cause anymore "disturbances". Also I've been meaning to get her out of my hair, or antlers in my case.'

"Wait, her?"

Xerneas nodded, her eyes closed. Her antlers glowed, and a fairy aura glowed in the dreamscape.

A small orb appeared infront of us before it slowly began taking form. It was 1 feet tall, stubby feet and fingerless arms. It was aquatic blue, a red gem on its chest, long blue antennas.

It was a Manaphy.

But what really surprised me was how she spoke to us.

'Yo, Yo, Wha'd up homie. Wha's tha word ya'll? Wha's good?'

You have got to be shitting me!

Manaphy turned around and faced Xerneas, 'Yo Xerny! Xerny-Z! Ma' home gurl! Wha's good gurl? Wha's poppin' pimp?'

Xerneas cleared her throat, 'Hello Manaphy, always....'nice' to see you.'

By the tone of her voice, it sounded like she was trying to come up with the appropriate word to use without offending Manaphy.

'Yeah, Yeah! Wha's good gurl?'

'I have a mission for you Manaphy,' Xerneas stated, 'I need you to look after our friend Omega here and keep him secure. Think you can handle that?'

'Yeah, yeah, da's some real spit I'm down wid homie, I'm wid it.' Manaphy nodded.

"Really? Your leaving me with the pretty looking piece of amphibian shit with the ghetto, slightly racist, accent as my babysitter?" I asked sarcastically.

'Despite Manaphy's.....methods. She if very effective in protecting others. In other words, your stuck with her.' she stated coldly.

"You and this pathetic blue racist sperm are officially on my shit list."

'Quit hatin, it's almost time ta wake up yo.'

I slowly felt my physical body stirring, as my astral projection began fading from the dream world back to reality. Before I fully faded back, Xerneas sneered at me.

'Have fun.'

"Seriously...." I muttered to her, before fading entirely out of her view, "Go fuck yourself."

Author's Note:

Okay, this is not a racist thing about Manaphy. You don't see me apologizing to British people about Metagross, this is all good fun. I hope you enjoyed. Please don't be Displissed

Infact go to mystery gift on Pokemon and get your own Manaphy