• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 1,560 Views, 154 Comments

Identity Crisis - Thundereaper



It's not easy finding yourself in a world you weren't made for. But nothing truly worthwhile is easy, a lesson Spike knows all too well. Tags to be added as necessary.

  • ...
8
 154
 1,560
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

Great story. Any chance of a sequel?

Yeah, going to need that epilogue. The ending was good but, I really want to see everyone's reaction.
As especially, Twilight's.:moustache::heart::twilightsmile: :twilightoops:

Good story. Has a fun ride!:trollestia:

It's the end!

Well it's been a fun ride. Daily updates can be a lot of fun, and I like what you've been doing with playing with canon.

There were some times when things seemed... a little shortened, or seemed like I wanted to see more of it, but overall the climax was climactic (and wasn't rushed) and I liked it, overall.

That was the best Spike centered fic I have ever read. Dang. I hope you plan on writing more.

7520493 Not a bad guess, but not who I was using.
Zephyr, the west wind, Guardian of Hope. This specific version came from the Wild Arms 3 instance, I thought it would look the most fitting as a 'Good' aligned dragon.

She pressed her lips against his.

Eee! No wait. Not eee! It's the last chapter! ARGH!


Sadness aside this is a GEM. Thank you thank you thank you! I cannot wait for your next story. I really admire your attention to retrofitting canon to make a story. On the rare side when authors do this it may turn out engaging, what you made was down right magical. Also if I'm to completely and selfishly honest, I want that epilogue.

7831070 Ha! Ah, geeze. I've read this a half a dozen times and I never caught that. I'll go fix that, thanks. And thank you for reading! I'm so glad you enjoyed this.

SCI-TWISPIKE HELL YEAH!!

Login or register to comment