• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 1,872 Views, 17 Comments

The Conversion Bureau EarthGate Saga: A Fist Clenched In Rage - The REAL Mister Pkmn



The other Human descended nations of the Lalande 21185 system are very angry about Earth's fate, so they decide to mobilize their armies.

  • ...
12
 17
 1,872

10- Landing, Arrival, and Alliance

CAPTAIN LAPIS

O.N.S.S. Analytical Mein, Observer Ship, Near Planet Earth

They’d finally arrived beyond the EarthGate. The plan was to attack a highly populated area, and procure as many Newfoals as possible, so they could be sent through the Human Reversion Process. In site was a rather large colony of Newfoals, one that Lapis had known was referred to as New Manehattan. She also knew that when the humans were back to their old selves, they’d take to calling it New York again. As they started to descend, she saw a large army stationed in the city. Lapis cursed. Of course they’d expect us to attack a large population center. It was never going to be easy anyway. As they reached closer to the ground, she saw Princess Birthright at the helm of the troops. Well, what do you know? She mused inwardly, I might actually get to put into use that speech I was telling to the training hologram! As they started to land, however, she gasped at the sight she saw. Crystalline griffon wings. Topaz? I have to fight Topaz!? I wasn’t prepared for this! Her eyes were pinpricks, and she started to hyperventilate.

But then, she felt a strong hand on her shoulder, and a firm masculine voice. “Hey, you okay? You’re not having doubts, are you?”

She turned to meet him, a look of sorrow on her face as she calmed herself. She then spoke. “No, it’s not that, Saul. It’s just…” She looked sorrowfully out the window. “I wasn’t quite prepared to see one of my half-brothers here.”

Saul had a look of understanding on his indigo face. “Judging by your tone, he’s some of the only family you have.” He turned her head with his hand, so that his amber eyes would meet hers. “I may not know what it’s like to fight against your family, but I certainly sympathize.” He then let her head go, and continued. “Although, you must steel yourself nonetheless, and face him head-on.” He then smiled. “Who knows? Maybe you can talk him into joining our side?”

Lapis smiled. “Thanks for that, Saul.” She then faced the door of the spaceship as they opened. It was time to attack.


TRIXIE

Outskirts of Ponyville, Equestria, Planet Equus

They were almost there. Trixie was glad that she could finally show Sapphiron what Ponyville was like! She then spoke up. “Hey, thanks again for saving me. It really means a lot to me.”

Sapphiron chuckled. “Don’t mention it, Trix.” He then sighed. “Well, They’ve probably told Celestia by now that they’ve found me.” He then spat in anger. “Those bastards… I won’t ever forgive them for what they did to Prism!”

Trixie then cocked her head to the side. “Prism? Who’s that?”

Sapphiron sighed deeply. “My adoptive daughter. Well, that is to say, she would’ve been, had I had the right to file the paperwork.” He then snorted. “Honestly, the prejudice against hybrids runs too deep.”

Trixie then was about to say something, when a small yellow Earth filly saw them. She then exclaimed in a loud voice. “She’s here! Trixie’s made it to Ponyville!”

All of a sudden, a large crowd gathered, and started spewing welcomes. Sapphiron decided to hide a little. After all, he hadn’t had the most positive experiences with crowds. Then, the crowd parted, and seven ponies and a dragon came forth. The pony in the center was a purple alicorn, otherwise known as Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle. On her back was her trusted dragon assistant, Spike. The three to their left were Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity. The three to Twilight’s right were Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and a unicorn Trixie had never seen before. She was lavender, and had a purple mane and tail that both had a sky blue streak through them. She had blue eyes, and she had a cutie mark of a small star giving off a cloud of mist that was shaped somewhat like a question mark. Twilight then spoke. “Thank you, Applebloom, for your advanced notice.” The filly from before smiled gleefully. Twilight then turned to Trixie, and smiled. “It’s good to see you again. No matter who shunned you out there for your stance against the potion, you won’t find their faces here, only the faces of friends.”

The crowd cheered, but then Trixie cleared her throat, and garnered their attention. “I am ever so grateful that you are willing to accept me here.” She then paused, as if expecting something, but then decided to continue. “However, I don’t come alone. I’ve brought with me a stallion who’s lived in the Everfree ever since near the beginning of the war. Please allow me to introduce you to Sapphiron Rubeus Emerald!” She then stepped out of the way, and gestured to Sapphiron.

The crowd gasped in awe at what they saw. However, Twilight spoke first. “You’re a Trigem! Honestly, I didn’t quite expect one of them to come to us.” Twilight then cleared her throat. “However, I will be the first to welcome you openly to Ponyville. It’s good to see such a powerful ally on our side.”

The ponies cheered, but then Sapphiron held up a hoof, and silenced the crowd. He then spoke. “It is an honor for me, a Batblood, to be openly accepted by you.” He then shone his teeth, and the crowd shivered a little. He then continued. “However, I would like to ask if you have any information about my family, Topaz and Lapis. Are they well?”

Twilight gathered her composure, and answered. “It was circulated in the news a while back that Lapis was declared M.I.A. on Funestis. We believe that she was left behind on purpose, however. As for Topaz, there was a rumor that he’d decided to stand up and defy Celestia to her face, but none know of his fate.”

Sapphiron mused. “I see… Knowing Lapis, she’s probably helping the Proteans by now. That’s good, seeing as she’s on the right side of things again. As for Topaz… I had a gut feeling that something bad had happened to him. Now I know for certain that Celestia has probably punished him for his ‘impudence.’” He then sighed. “Well, I’ll just have to do something about that.”

Twilight saw that he’d summoned a black portfolio from nowhere. She then asked him something. “What are you planning to do?”

Sapphiron opened the portfolio and pulled out a white amulet. “I’ve sat on the sidelines for too long in this war. All because of something I did while fighting that I deeply regret. It’s time to take action.”

“Well said, Sapphiron.” Came a gentle voice that all of Ponyville was familiar with.

“Luna! You’re back!” Twilight cried.

The midnight blue alicorn touched down from above. “Indeed I am, Twilight. And, like Sapphiron over there, I’m here to offer my help. No matter my reservations about fighting my sister, I must do the right thing.” The rest of the ponies cheered.

Sapphiron spoke up again when they quieted down. “Alright, If I’m gonna help you guys out, I’ll be needing three things: White Platinum, Covellite, and Blue Arcanite. And i’m going to need a large deposit of all of them.”

The unidentified unicorn spoke. “May I ask why, exactly?”

Trixie then butted in before Sapphiron could respond. “And who’s asking?”

The unidentified unicorn responded calmly. “Starlight Glimmer, student of the Princess of Friendship.” she then smirked. “I’d still like to know why he needs those materials, by the way.”

Sapphiron then held up the white amulet from before in his turquoise magic for all to see. “To make more of these. I call it the Sacred Amulet. Think of it as an Alicorn Amulet without the nasty side-effect.” He then asked: “So, does anyone know where to find what I need?”

Rarity then spoke. “I might have an Idea, but I don’t like going there.”

Sapphiron then spoke firmly. “Show me.”


PROTEAN NATIONS

Xenosabe Concourse, Clericorum, Planet Funestis

The Nations were gathered together, and were debating what to do with the pony rebels. Admiral Sevin Truax XCVIII spoke first. “I say that we shouldn’t trust them. It could be a ploy to betray us later.”

Governess Susan N’Gahlli CII spoke next. “We should fully support them, and form an official alliance!”

President Tom Seminazzi C shook his head. “I believe we should test the waters a little more before we rush into anything rash. If they prove to be lying, we will destroy them. If they prove to be truthful, we will fully support them.”

As they were discussing things, a voice permeated the room. “Perhaps I can persuade you to aid us.” Into the center of the room teleported a midnight blue alicorn with a starry mane and tail.

Tom Seminazzi C then spoke. “Ah, the Night Princess, Luna. Lapis has told us of you. So, you seem to have made up your mind. And you hope to persuade us to help.” He then clapped his hands once. “Very well! Let us hear your argument.”

Then Luna started to talk……

To Be Continued In “The Conversion Bureau EarthGate Saga: An Alliance Made In Faith”

Author's Note:

So here's the final chapter. Sorry to leave this on a cliffhanger like this, but I thought that It was time to end this Book, and move on to working out the first chapter of the sequel. Speaking of, don't expect it to go up anytime soon. As for this chapter, Safhell hasn't had a chance to edit it yet. As per usual- wait. You already know the drill by now, right? Constructive Criticism, comments about why you liked/faved/disliked, you know what I want by now. Anyway, see you guys when the sequel's out.

Comments ( 6 )

FIRE IN THE HOLE, Celestia is screwed undoutably
sir, i came here expecting explosions of world ending proportions explained in blistering detail, with fancy words, i have got none of this but yet i read on, why because these stories are fascinating, also I'm bored.

7929594 Hey thanks. And sorry about the cliffhanger- I just felt like this would be a great way to hook people in anticipation for the sequel. Now, regarding that, I have no clue when I'll get that out- after all, I want to wait until Dolphy Blue Drake finishes his story that's like a companion to this one, The Conversion Bureau EarthGate Saga: Prisoner of War and starts its sequel. Who knows how long that'll take? So brace yourself for what might be a very long wait.

7929682 bracing and shoring up the defenses will commence immediately, also pestering the other author will commence very soon as soon a P.R. Get's back to us.
brain command to memory: sucessful

Before I read this, what is the Gore tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8077696 The gore is only really ever "implied" in this fic. It doesn't get too bad, hence why it's only Teen.

Will this get finished

Login or register to comment