• Published 19th Dec 2015
  • 9,739 Views, 367 Comments

Her Guardian Within the Shadow - The-Black-Knight



When Twilight was born, Princess Celestia summoned a Guardian to protect her, knowing the filly will be in danger in her future. Though, the guardian she chose isn't... The White Knight of Justice one would have predicted. But a Night Lord!

  • ...
40
 367
 9,739
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 42 )

And so it finally ends... Damn, you have made a masterpiece of a Night Lords story! I'm glad I followed this to the end! I take off my helmet to you!

[Klaps in Hand's]u good ending to u good story now let your ader story's grow

This is the first story I've seen that shows all the characters dying of old age.

And done. Just finished and man I got such a headache with the crossover with said crossover overly counted crossover. At the last couple of chapters..... I'm just going to... rest my head now to process everything...:derpyderp2:

7259238 Do you understand the Altar's power then? XD

7284207 There is a lot more to the story than that. While ships are there, it focus more on a single one. But, this is all up to you. Not gonna force you to read it

Wow this was one wild ride of a story.

7287651 Glad you liked it! Be on the look out for my other in progress stories and possible new works ^.^

BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN When's the sequel? Please write sequel!!!
:flutterrage::twilightangry2::twilightsmile::yay::pinkiehappy::fluttershysad: FYI :facehoof::twilightangry2:No I did not copy your Galaxia. I came up with this name out of nowhere while I was reading an astronomy book thank you very much.:trixieshiftleft::flutterrage::twilightoops:

7509882 ................................................................................................. Uh............................... Dat name xD IS THAT MAH GALAXIA!?!?!?!?!!?!? Or... Some random copy that I didn't know about?

7577155 It gets better, I promise xD this was when I was first starting out. Ya know?

7577332 that epilogue was amazing 100/10 IGN

7665306 I hope you enjoy the other stories xD just a little teaser... You will be seeing Xeron again, some day. The Terror Guard will return.

7702691 Warp Talons are corrupted versions of Raptors, those fully given into the warp and their beast-like nature. Lightning Claws were Xeron's weapons of choice due to training,

My only real problem with this story is why is Xeron the one that dies if he's the youngest of the named Night Lords? Shouldn't the others have died before him, yet they seem to still be healthy? Also how can four or five hundred years old be old age for an astartes seeing as most chapter masters are between five hundred and 1,300 years old. I apologize if this is found annoying or insulting but my Asperger's is getting the better of me.

7752909 One: He was the first inside Equestria, and started to age like them. Two, his newer body was being drained while switching into different forms, which put strain on it. The others were newer to the world, so their bodies were "younger" than his own. The effect based itself on their Equestrian forms, not their Astartes Forms. While it kept them alive for a much longer period, it couldn't hold forever. Compared to Xeron's Equestrian Time, they were the younger ones.

7752984 Ooooooooooh, okay thanks for clearing that up for me.

I just realized what it is about the second half of the fic that I like so much. It's a displaced story without the self-insert.

Here's a question, when the Iron within sequel does get written Will Galaxia be call Silver Star again?

7763930 No, that is a different Silver Star

I just had a thought to help you out with the Iron Within sequel, feel free to disregard if you like. How about starting it with the garble rebellion, when the Emperor's Children show up for revenge.

7813093 true but regardless of those limiters and......help, he still rolled over discord like he was almost nothing, so I stand with my previous statement

Definitely worth the read.

I just realized what it was about the Night Lords in this that I found so familiar. They are basically their Roboutian Heresy counterparts.

8943545
I have waited a year for this moment.

I find this post Heretical and in the support of chaos. We have sentenced your planet to Exterminatus. Sleep well, Traitor..

7764173
You a fan of saboton too?
If so what is your favorite song?
Mine is defiantly man at war.

definitely heresy. but...
it involves 40k.
BLAMS SELF AND READS ON

*sees Guardian*
*Destiny 2 Forsaken intensifies*

9195766
I'm also a fan of Sabaton but....... I don't have a favorite song.

9746890
Indeed mein freund.

9747333
Do you know who I'm talking about?
You might want to reply in the chapter the comment was made next time.

I have mixed feelings for this fic.

On one hand, I feel it has serious problems in the plot, and a ton of grammar mistakes. On the other hand, this is among the first mlp fics I ever read, and one of the stories that made me wamt to write my own. I have some fond memories of the summer nights spent reading this.

This is not a perfect fanfic, but I will treasure it forever.

Was not sure id enjoy this particular fic... But I must say I did find it rather entertaining at the end. Now I have that darn song stuck in my head

10633920
Damn i don't remember being that brutishly blunt with this comment. Thank you for the insight I adore the night lords but its easy for me to confuse the modern chaos legion with the horus heresy hera one, mainly cause im just a derp on most occasions.

Really loved the story and can’t wait to see what you do with your other stories

Still holds up nicely even after a few years since I last read. Thank you for such a fun read!

Login or register to comment