• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 4,578 Views, 89 Comments

After Dark Stories - Seanzilla115



A series of one shots featuring anthro versions of the Mane 6, and many other characters(both canon and fan made)

Comments ( 12 )

Awesome chapter! While I'm not really into double-teaming one hole, this here is a really great continuation! Hope we will get to see that new 'movie' too! :pinkiehappy:

As i said before, its always exciting to see a new chapter of these, i guess i cant complain since there was a nice selection of other characters beside Flutters, but i really hope that you keep your word and move to others this time, they really need that spotlight.
Also, that last part with the mane 6 and an orgy...not gonna lie im very much interested to see that happen in the future at some point.

Overall this was very enjoyable, you make some great quality stuff here, and ill be sure to supply you with more story ideas if needed.
Hoping to see more from you very soon.

8058828 of course. And I'll be glad to listen to what ideas you have

“Photo Finish,” Pinkie Pie replied nonchalantly. “She wants all six of us! The Princess of Friendship and her inner circle!”

Now I am excited for that! Are all these stand-alone or do at least some have some sort of continuity, because wouldn't be the first time they've been in an orgy/gangbang.

8385933
A few may have some continuity to eachother, but the rest are standalone more or less

Ok dude, its been almost a year since the last chapter so please be honest with us. Is this story gonna get continued or have you dropped it entirely?

8807344
Honestly...*sighs*i think I’m just gonna drop it entirely and try something new nsfw related, this one being more connected rather than a series of separate one shots

8808882
Well thats a big shame to hear, any specific reason as to why? i mean its not that big of a deal that the chapters are random, all of them are very enjoyable and fun to read.
But if you dont have inspiration to continue than its fine i guess, no use trying to force yourself to make more. And since its not a continues story, maybe just loosely, it wouldnt feel out of place if it ended.
Eh, (shrugs) your choice man, i just hope that if you decide to make something new its gonna be something similar to this. If that makes any sence... ok im just rambling at this point so ill stop.

8810406
No no it’s fine. And...lack of inspiration is part of it. Another is...well, the request for chapters was getting a bit out of hand. So I decided to just cancel this one, and work on one that’s similar to this, but more connected. Of course it’ll be based on various pics and videos by certain sfm artist like Hoovesart and Blackjrxiii, but that’s all I will say

8813069
Well now im just sad, i guess that means that my idea is not gonna get put to paper, oh well not much i can do about that.
So the new version is gonna be based on various images and nsfw videos? ok, nothing new there but interesting nonetheless.
Never heard of this hoovesart before so i looked it up and... HOOOLY SHIT!!! ive never seen such high quality models before, their amazing! so far ive only known blackjr's stuff but i was getting so sick and tired of it being always the same thing and no change in the quality or material but this hooves guy seems my kinda artist so thanks for pointing in his direction 👍
And one last thing, just put the "complete" tag on this, since it was a collection of stories with no real goal or ending just a bundle of fun to read concepts i dont think the "cancelled" tag is neccesary.
I hope that you will be at least open for ideas that people can give you and you can decide if you want to implement them in some form or not.

Ill be awaiting the new stuff, till next time.

8813430
Oh I['m still open for plenty of new ideas. Just PM me on here and i'll go over them. And as for Hoovesart..agreed. Massivly agreed.

Login or register to comment