• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 12,319 Views, 62 Comments

Plucked From The Air - Norm De Plume



Lyra/Soarin'/Bon-Bon, stud negotiations.

  • ...
14
 62
 12,319
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 62 )

A fantastic romantic fic that I recommend everyone to read.

I am so surprised that more people haven't already read this:rainbowderp: this is a truly amazing story

very romantic>>:pinkiehappy::twilightsheepish::fluttershysad::ajsmug:

Wait? your not going to tell us if it worked? its its a Colt or a filly? the the foul had wings? that the asked Soarin to move in with them?! NO!! I want.. NO I need more a lot more this was truly fantastic.!!

Thank you for writing this for all of us to read!


:twilightblush::rainbowkiss:

*sees Romance tag, then see the 3 cgaracters, then reads discription*
THe only thing that comes to mind is........Threeway.

I think you messed up on the italiacs; the entire second half of the story is in slanted font, and the opening tag for italiacs ([/i/]) is a dead giveaway.

Fantastic fic, but there is a messed up italics bracket that puts the entire second half of the story in italics.

Fixed the borked bracket, everypony. Knew I'd miss *one* with uploading all three fics at once. My mistake!

Zay

Enjoyed the story thoroughly, regardless of the italics mistake stated above. Spitfire got me to laugh a bit at her expostulation, lol.
Very well done.

I read this a while ago and I was impressed at how good it was. I would love to read a sequel to this even if it wasn't clop it's still a great story with good characterizations.

It looks intresting over 14,000 words, and my parents dont know I'm a brony so I'm in the clear for now....

That was amazing brony I give you 10:pinkiehappy:/10:pinkiehappy:

Yeah you left us hanging even a like 2 paragraph wrap up of "10 months later" would have been fine. But then again you did leave it open for revisits.

:eeyup:.........Eeyup, Big Mac Approved!

...THE CLASS THIS STORY HAS!
Man, I have no words for this. This was simply amazing.
Might I ask for an epilogue?... Did I just ask for an epilogue in a clop? Yes. Yes I did. :eeyup:
-Glassed

Okay, this was stupid. But a good kind of stupid, a funny kind of stupid. Until I stopped reading and just skimmed it, I was :rainbowlaugh: mostly. I do dislike how you changed between lesbian and fillyfooler but thats just me. The premise is good, in that it's new. I mean that is excellent, how would Lyra and Bon-Bon have a kid? (Actually writing story on same subject, in mine they use a old spell) And Sorain', he was perfect.

The sex, I did mostly skip, Not my cup of tea:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:, but it looked good:rainbowhuh:. Though I think you may be just the tiniest bit to, how should I say, male in your assumption. Remember that this is a world run by females, and well why are they giving him oral while the main pursuit is of conception. Feels just a bit out but it is your story. But that is just me.

So you get 9 points for the premise.
A good 7 for the writing.
8 for the idea and how it was handled
1 for inter-use of both words fillyfooler and lesbian:twilightangry2::twilightangry2:
So thats a 25/30 = :moustache::moustache::eeyup:
Good going.

FF

I greatly enjoyed this story, particularly the care and attention that you gave to the situation; all too often one-shot authors rush their way to the sweaty stuff without properly setting the scene, when the lead-in can be just as sensual as the actual lemon. None of that problem here though - it was all very lovely.

this needs a sequel or an epilogue

Amazing! Best work Iv Read all day!:pinkiehappy:

Well, I finally got around to reading this, and it certainly didn't dissapoint. I must say, this is the most tasteful and well-done clop I've ever read. Actually, I'll cover some of the parts I really loved:

The fact that the Wonderbolts have an entire record of incidents is hilarious, and it's a nice lead in to the lawyer, which is also a great touch. If we add in the part about the adoption rejection and the whole reason Soarin' is even there, it just fits together so well. Just this aspect alone is impressive enough, but you go even farther with the clopscene. That was very artfully written, and it was wonderful to read something that wasn't the typical 'set-scene-and-buck' stories.

Overall, very well done, and you've earned a favorite and a track from me.
-SoI

You have style and class.

730356
You don't know much about what happens during sex, do you? :rainbowlaugh:

I know that Norm De Plume will not read this but its amazing. I would love to see a sequel or a a follow up chapter.

Amazing writing, and of course great idea. Show's many prespectives and really interesting topic.

Good job, instant 10/10 and of course strait into my favorites~!

874484

Read it. Glad you liked it.

I applaud your skill.

I don't think I saw a plot working that well a fic, which delved into clop regions.

The buildup was *really* nice and the action was very tasteful, yet hot. If someone writes a clopfic that is still perfectly fine without the clop you know you just struck gold.

You did that right here.

A great example that a clop fic can be well-written, romantic and just really really.....cute.

there should be a sequel to this about the aftermath.

Man, I keep coming back to this whenever I'm in the mood for some amazing clop, you really should make a sequel to this.

whoaa! amazing word count of manliness! according to some of the comments i've read this is good. I'm excited now!

This is incredibly awesome.

Only 33 comments? How does such an excellent work, especially a cloppy one which I know a lot of people like, get so overlooked? I suppose its the wordcount, but for me that makes the clop scene ever hotter. Very well-written, believable, and nary a typo or misplaced comma in the entire piece. Plus, seeing Lyra and BonBon together with a male involved; yummy, and certainly original.

Liked. Faved. Watched. I'm looking forward to checking out your other works.

Wonderfully well done. The premise is realistic, the naughty scenes properly graphic, and it's all wrapped up in a story with believable characters. I do believe this story will be receiving a like. And I positively adore how you wrapped things up, Soarin' and his pastries should never be separated. :raritywink:

great story, very believable, the "scene" was very well detailed.
Overall a extremely well written story.
Although, I honestly would've liked to hear more about Lyra and Bon bons foal.

This is a really nice story, very well done. Don't know why it hasn't received more love.

Oh god damn it all — I thought I came up with Legal Advice and Marital Aids in my teen comedy fiction, but I wrote mine several weeks after this came out, and I remember reading it some time ago. I'm an accidental plagarist...

2344885

Chuck: You're not alone. I read it somewhere before you, I swear. I just haven't been able to find that fic since and I've really looked. Been hoping that author will see this and let me know, but it's a big site these days.

Wonderful, wonderful read. I like how much investment you put into this beforehand, instead of just making it about something corny, like wanting to try a threesome for the fun of it. It's taxing, but the build-up really comes to fruition when we get to the clop scene. And the clop scene had a lot of fun moments. Loved all the tail play and presenting imagery, as well as the winking nod.

So glad I decided to read this

Someone had fun with the background ponies.

But I approve. Its a cute little story. Naughty things.

Spitfire mimed gagging on something.

I take it Spitfire doesn't have an urge to eat out our rainbow maned speedster, that's new.

“Annnnd I'm out!” Spitfire sang.

Despite how little time Spitfire gets, I like her in this fic.

The salt he'd brought was a good grinding, but all three of them nipped at it sparingly. He supposed neither Lyra nor Bon-Bon wanted to conceive while soused.

When did people get it in their head that salt makes horses high or drunk?

Well, if they spend any time around the Apples, they'd learn pretty darn quick that there was a stallion out there who helped their moms out

Damn them Apples, spoiling our foals!

We want him hard, hot, and . . .

"Hammered", "hung", "hellacious", "heterosexual"? Lyra, you gotta help me out here.

Bon-Bon smirked over Lyra's withers at him and mouthed the word 'horny'.

Damn you Bon-bon, beat me to the punch. Apparently my mind is not as dirty as I once thought.

I mean, we have a coffee table, if you want . . .

Lyra sounds like she wants to be bent over a coffee table. Why is she such a deviant?

Bon-Bon went into heat the other night, just like we'd anticipated.

Interesting they didn't sync up like humans or went into heat at approximately the same time like horses. I no longer know my biology.

So, okay. I totally didn't forget Canterlot after all.

Lyra remembers her college experimenting days. Interesting little glimpse at history there.

All his instincts demanded that he keep going and finish inside her.

Every stallion wants to finish in Lyra, Bon-bon is always forgotten. Though he has a point about being gentlecoltly and getting her off again.

There's a coffee table over . . .

Saving it for Lyra.

“Guess we're both ready,” she murmured, obviously thinking the same thing. “Give it to me good.”

DAAAAAAAMMMNN! Bonnie!

Nice performance, stud. I think she actually enjoyed that. Didn't you, love?

Soarin' is such a stallion he turns all the maremunchers into cock gobblers.

“Somepony's going to need bruuuusssshhhhing!” Lyra sang as she pranced around, giggling.

I think I love Lyra for her fan given personality, she has so much spunk and is a joker.

“No thinking about pastry,”

Is there a reason every time "pastry" is used, the sentence sounds odd?

Looking back through these... What the fuck was I thinking?

Noted errors: Didn't find many, very good

swiped his tongue up and down along her folds of her pussy.

Either "the folds" or drop "of her pussy". I think I get some perverse satisfaction from correcting these sorts of errors.

678416>>726133
Alex and Glassed beat me to the punch as is usual, but I have gotten used to that. I'll read what I can, glad I stumbled upon this though (cause of my sick, sick mind).

I like how this wasn't straight up "fucking" like some fics on this site. It had character and some insight into repercussions from such a trist. It felt real, the worries Spitfire had and such. It was well written and flowed nicely in my opinion... now write one where Lyra is in heat! Fuck you mind!

2675888

I take the salt thing from Over a Barrel, where an obviously inebriated pony is thrown from the 'local watering hole' with the bartender yelling, "That's enough salt for you!"

2676729
Alright, I know normal horses don't have an issue with salt unless they have too little. Thank you for pointing out where you got the info from.

Fully approved clop with a really nice supporting storyline.

Stay classy.

this is great and i would love to see more of either this or more done like this

Amazing work here! I love how you worked in horse physiology and behavior, and the central premise of using a stud(and it being a semi-common practice) is pretty fun. And of course, your writing did the concept great justice! Totally ignoring the erotic section(which was good in of itself, and very well times to boot) your style and characterization were spot on! Lyra and Bonny as the desperate couple(and a pretty original characterization), Soarin as the white knight and Spitfire as the grizzled-but-caring Captain...

11/10

This needs a sequel that takes place seven to eight months later with Soarin visiting Ponyville for some reason and Lyra and Bon-Bon inviting him over for some "fun".

I enjoyed this tale and I've never been a fan of Lyra, so that's saying something. Well done. :twilightsmile:

Excellent fanfic! It was very well written in every way.:twilightsmile::heart::yay::rainbowkiss::pinkiesmile:

How in holy hell did I never find this fic for two friggin' years?

Fan-freaking-tastic, my good man. I absolutely loved every little detail, the stuff about legal backing and regulating for studs was really interesting and thought-provoking to the point of making me want to explore the idea myself (I'm a serious sucker for exploring in detail how stuff like heat and studs and the off-center gender ratio would affect a sentient culture), and the smuttiness itself was powerfully boner-inducing even to someone twice-spent for the day already. I'm sad to see the story end, really, I would have loved to see a hint of what resulted from their night together. Considering it's what the girls spent the whole story wanting and talking about, it was honestly kind of a shame to not know they got the foal they wanted.

I really hope you're still around and still writing. I enjoyed your Fleur/Fancy/Rarity story a while back as well, though not nearly as much as this one, and now that I've found it, I'll be eagerly watching for more from you. Fantastic job.

--CG

Login or register to comment