• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 3,383 Views, 218 Comments

Faith and Fire: Hospitable - Diomedes



Under the ruthless iron fist of an alien occupation, the princesses seek out mysterious powers all but unheard of. Their search draws them to the secrets that lay buried under the Crystal Empire itself.

Comments ( 6 )

a surprise to be sure but a welcome one

9771516
Almost at the end now, gotta finish up before season 9 ends XD Thanks for following :twilightsmile:

Wow. Spooky.
... I love it!

9779878
Thanks broski :pinkiehappy:

I hope this gets updated someday, it was truly fantastic. I really like your alternate Imperium, as it's more heroic while still maintaining the charm of 40k. It seems like the Mechanicus is going to release the Tree of Harmony, which will be fantastic for everyone but the daemons and feds. I just hope everything turns out alright for Equestria despite the odds, and the feds realize just how badly they screwed up.

10726106
Thank you very much for the encouragement and support ^^ All I can say for certain is I am, on occasion and very briefly, taking small amounts of time to add to the next chapter of this story. It's not dead yet, but it super slow going since...well...I'm kind of an old man now with old man responsibilities >< But hopefully some day, maybe soon-ish, I'll be ready to finish this all up. Thank again!

Login or register to comment