• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,859 Views, 46 Comments

Princess Pee Challenge - DragonflyDreams



Discord challenges Celestia to a game where she must contain her desperate urge to pee.

  • ...
20
 46
 3,859
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Interesting

However, tiny yellow droplets continued to fall from the Princesses mound
princesses mound(s) is plural
princess' mound is the possessive
in conclusion, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME LUNA WAS PLAYING TOO? (hint hint: sequel time :raritywink: )

6553965 Thanks, nice find :) Will fix it

I loved this. I loved that Celestia won. I LOVED IT
And I actually need to pee while reading this, but I didn't :rainbowwild:

Oh this was a horrifying game. And I hope Discord challenges Twilight next.

THAT WAS GREAT!!! i like how Discord was surprised he lost lol

thx for finishing it

Great story now that it's finished! 10/10

(fist-pump) Go Princess Celestia! I knew you could do it!:pinkiehappy:

Hey guys! I've started a new group and need some people to kick it off. It's a group where you create your own contests, and enter contests made by others. My reason for making it, is that the other groups for contests and competitions are never updated. Please feel free to join and create some awesome contests for people to enter :)

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209560/the-contest-corner

Comment posted by Blazingcurent deleted Dec 3rd, 2019

Hey guys, I've decided to finally get the Contest Corner going!

As it's almost Halloween, I've created a contest for short horror themed stories :) Please feel free to enter any stories you have written in the past, or write an entierly new one. You can also vote on which story you like the best and the winner will be announced after Halloween and receive some spooky character art as a prize! Good Luck!

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209560/the-contest-corner

Discord you ASSHOLE! HOW COULD YOU MAKE CELLY CRY?! I'm gonna fucking.....:flutterrage:
:twilightoops: Ahem, I mean, that was cruel.

Celestia shuffled around on the velvet cushion

If I had rubbed my nether area on a cushion as many times as Celestia I would've orgasmed. And I'm a guy.
...
Okay okay, it was just a joke! :twilightsheepish:

was never really fond of science.” He then leaned closer, and whispered in Celestia’s ear, “I only care for the results.”

Just like me at Science exams :rainbowlaugh:

“Is… this some kind of turn on for you?” The princess was disgusted

I knew it! He's a pervert and he's torturing her sexually!

There was another moment of silence, and then the Princess blushed once more.

“Because” She replied , “this has been kind of a turn on for me… too.”

See? I told...wait, what?! :twilightoops:

Anyway, that was a nice read. At least Discord didn't challenge Celestia to hold her poop. Holding poop is far harder than holding pee...in my opinion. Yes, my opinion.

I hate myself for enjoying this :ajsleepy:

I noticed the cover has a picture of Celestia wearing regalia… so she was planning to sleep in that?

The ending was not strong, but the rest of the story was amusing.

The only things is the ending. While Discord hates to lose he also loves a game of wits. Things getting turned around on him in a game is something I think he'd love.

Login or register to comment