• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,431 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,431

Oh My

After hearing the loud no from Frame Rate theblack queen woke up with a start. She recognised the voice and ran out of the room to see the little ony dragon hybrid looking a bit mad.

"What's wrong Frame Rate? Did you burn yourself again?" she said a bit worried.

"No, dad just got done telling how he and Mama Photo met. It was anhour long!" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Still? I leave and take a power nap and he goes on for an hour?" she said as she used her magic to put him on her back.

"Yea, there were bears and kissy moments, eww." he said with his tongue out.

"Yea, knowing those two I bet. Hey wanna hear a story from Mama Chrissy?"

"Yea, you tell better stories than dad. Does it have action, drama, and magic!?"

"Yes it does, its how me and your dad fell in love." she said as she went to her and her soudes room and put him on the bed.

"More romance? Why me Celestia." he said laying down a bit annoyed. "Is there anyway out of this?" he asked with a bit of hope.

"Nope." and with that the story started.

Author's Note:

Spike, you lucky dragon you.
This story was only part 1 in a series that will honestly go on till the middle of 2016. I have a plan, an evil little plan, but as always no promises. So keep up with the stories, please and thank you. Yea, I did it. Please don't hate me. Mama Chrissys story comes out next week-ish. also accepting Original OCs for this story, 2 at the least max of 6.

As always, See ya later

Comments ( 2 )

Ooookkkaay... I don't really know where this is gonna go. Guess I better stick around to find out.

6679138

In all honesty Chissys story was gonna be the only one, I already have the first 2 chapters on a usb. I started watching the show from the beginning and saw the episode with Photot Finish and imagination took over and I put Chrysalis part on hold for this story.

Login or register to comment