• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,430 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,430

Chapter 9

Suddenly there was a flash of bright white light next to Luna, but she didn't care. Out of the flash came a heavily breathing Princess Celestia. "Sorry about leaving so suddenly Lulu, I had to check on something really important." she was met with silence and with an entire crowd of ponies and other species looking in one direction. 'Okay, what is going on, something rather shocking must have..' she looked in the same direction as everyone else and saw the display of Spike and Photo Finish 'Oh me, that is so' she accidentally yelled out loud "ADORABLE!" She yelled breaking everyone out of there trance.

Spike pulled out of the heated kiss with Photo and blushed red,"Uhhh, we justdid that in front of everyone didn't we?"

Photo still a little entrance from the kiss was shaken out of it as she heard Spikes voice and said, "I believe we did, wait, wheres the bear you won me. I liked it" she said through her blush as she saw everyone looking at them. 'Well, this is very awkward' little did she know Spike was thinking the same.

"I'll win you another one, ok?

"Okay." she said as he put her on his back and he walked off stage, "I can already feel the hell my publicist is going to give me, getting a feeling I am going to have a migraine."

"Why do you say that, I think he'd be happy that you made front cover." he said through a smile.

"Because he has the biggest crush on me, he has tried so many times to ask me out."

A feeling of nostalgia hit Spike like a ton of bricks, "Well, I know what that's like."

"Rarity has told me of the major crush you once had on her, I have to say she made it sound adorable. I have a question Spike."

"What would that be?"

"Why did you fall out of love with her, you were quite smitten by what she told me."
`

"Well, the first strike would have to be a while before me and rose got together, I was helping her get some inspiration with her work and with the help of a magical spell book she kinda tried to make everything in her own image. The second would of have been when she and Fluttershy dated, thought she was playing for the same team so that was a spirit crusher, that's when I met Rose, after her and Fluttershy decided to stay friends. Though after months of trying I finally got a date, but, didn't have the right feeling though, the vibe wasn't there,Ii wanted someone else, and you know who that was."


"Rose, well at least it had a happy ending." she said with a tiny bit of sadness.

"Yea, I met a beautiful German mare with a light blue coat and and cool pink purple glasses, and I love her." he said with a smile.

With a big smile and blush Photo kissed his cheek, "I love you too, now mush, you lost my bear and I demand a new one."

"Okay." and he walked to the nearest game stand.

"Photo!" said a mysterious voice

Photo looked and saw a friend coming to her, "Oh, hello Pixel Pizzazz, I am sorry I didn't meet you at the clocktower."

"Oh it's fine, I see what you were busy with." she said winking at her.

With a blush Photo said "Why must you tease me so?"

"It's my job I am one of your best friends, comes with the title." she replied with a smile

"I guess it does. she turned to Spike and said "Spike."

"Yea, kinda zoned out."

"Will you put me down in a seat? Pixel and I must catch up."

"Alright" he set her on a bench and said, "Have fun you two."

"Be back in and hour, and don't eat too much, I like your body as it is." she said as she kissed him.

"You and me both." he said as he returned the kiss.

Pixel was blushing madly and shoo'd him away quickly, "Go on, get,"

"Alright, alright." he said as he left them alone.

Pixel took a seat next to Photo and looked her in the eyes, "Why cant you walk? "

"W...w..well, I can only say one thing, dragons are bigger than stallions." she said with a huge blush on her face.

Meanwhile with Spike as he was walking he got a few stares and a few congratulations, just some ego stroking material, then he was met with a poke to his side to. He turned to see Rose with a small smile on her face.

"I just came to say congratulations Spike, you found the one."

"Yea, I guess, I did. Hey Rose."

"Yea Spike."

"I'll be there,every step of the way, all you need to do is call for me and I'll be there in a heartbeat, I want to be a great dad"

"I know Spike, I know, we had fun huh, you and me?"

"Yea we did, I still have to tell Twilight what happened to you when you went through the poison joke." he said as he started giggling.

"Oh hush Mr. if you pull my pail my diary appears out my flames."

"It is a journal, its manly."

She started to giggle. "I'm just teasing." she said as she looked up to see the sun in the middle of the sky, "I'm glad you're finally happy."

"Yea I am too. So come up with a name yet?"

"Oh I have indeed, if it is a girl I'm calling her Emerald, cause I like the name."

"What a bout a boy?"

"I wanted you to pick."

'Eonflare, I have thought about it since you told me you were pregnant."

"Oh Mr. I got this has good ones"

"I guess I do." he said smiling then felt a magical encase him and he gets lift in the air. "Uhhh, guess I'll see you later?"

"Okay see ya!"

Spike was pulled over the crowds of ponies and the like, bumping into a few pegasus ponies on the way him saying sorry to Rainbow Dash for making her drop her ice cream. Then there were the journalist who wanted to know more about the kiss, he tried to simply ignore them but when he answered a few questions to a few of them many more followed, until he disappeared and reappeared next to Princess Celestia.

"Hello Spike." she said.

"Umm hello." he said nervously.

"When were you gonna tell me that you got a marefriend?"

'When you learn to not try to interrogate every marefriend I have.' he thought. "Next week-ish"

"Okay, I just hope you know what you're doing, you know how I worry about you. You were devastated when you had to leave Roseluck, I don't want you hurt again."

"Don't worry Princess, Photo is something special." he said with smile on his face.

"Only if you're sure, but I am going to talk to her." she said getting up and rocketing in the air.

"Princess, please no." he was too late she already took off. 'Gotta find Photo first.' he thought as he ran off.

And with that, the race was on.

Author's Note:

Tell me what you think in the comments.