• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,431 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,431

Chapter 4

"What?" she thought and said at the same time. 'He just left her like that? He is not the dragon that I thought he was.'

"I know what you're thinking, 'Oh why did he leave her when he found out she was pregnant, that is just so wrong,
.' somewhere in that direction right?" he said looking at her.

"Well..umm..,yes, I did. I assume that you have been told and asked the same?"

"Yea a lot, considering that I just learned about this 2 weeks ago, 8 months after we broke up." he said with venom in his voice.

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't mean to anger you in anyway." she said with a little fear in her eyes.

Spike saw that fear and thought 'Oh great now I'm scaring her, how do I fix this?' he then looks up to see Roseluck in front of him.

"Oh . My. Celestia. are you Photo Finish!?" Roseluck said with a huge smile on her face.

Photo was taken back slightly. "Oh, yes I am." she said with a smile. "You must be Roseluck, Spike told me a thing or two about you."

"Oh he has, has he? Didn't know I was so high on his friend list, I hope it was all good things." she said looking at Spike. "Oh, and how are you Spike?

"I'm doing fine, and how are you today." He said with a smile. "Thought you said that you would be spending today with your coltfriend."

"Oh I am, he is just being a slow poke." she said pointing behind her to a black pegasus stallion with a long yellow mane and a paper with money signs on it. "Come on Write Off you being slow!"

"Sorry love but today's humidity is killer on me." Write off said in a British accent. "Black holds in heat, I'm dying over here." he caught up and saw Spike "Hello Spike." he looked over to the mare at his side "Oh, I know you, you are really famous you're ummm... it is on my tongue."

While he was trying to guess her name, Photo Finish leaned over to Roseluck and whispered. "Umm...not to be rude but I was wondering if I could talk to you alone."

"Oh sure, it would be an honor to talk to you she said following Photo away from the boys. "You two be good, we'll be back.

"Ok." they both said.

Rose walked after Photo Finish to a parka and sat next to her on a park bench. "So, what did you like to talk about?"

"Well." she said with a small blush. "I was actually wondering if I could know a little about you and Spikes relationship."

"Oh, well, I guess I don't mind. she said then starts thinking 'Where to start?' she then said."Well, I dated him after he got rejected by a mare named Rarity, he used to be absolutely in love with her. I ran a flower stand in the center of town and almost few days he would come by and get her different flowers to try and woo her, that's how we met. After a few tries he had told me he was gonna try to ask her out in a few days, that made me happy, then he got rejected. It hurt me a lot to see him with that sad face, so I took it upon myself to make him happy. So over the next few weeks I hung out with him almost any chance I could, then feelings and such got shared, a few awkward moments, then he asked me out and we dated for 7 months. she said with a smile.

"Oh, you two sounded like a really happy couple, so why did you break up?"

"Well, around I wanna say 9 months ago there was a lot of business going on in the castle and Spike had to stay very busy, we only saw each other only twice a week for a while. Then, every time we could see each other he was either really cranky or stressed to the point of exhaustion, he wasn't dealing well. Then he had to leave, something about dragon business he said he didn't want me to be apart of so he broke up with me." Photo saw a sad face on Roselucks face. "He didn't get back till about 3 months ago, we talked it over and we decided to just be friends."

"Oh, but what about your pregnancy?"

"When he was all cranky I did everything I could to make him smile." she said with a deep red blush. "Then well he left and that's when I started feeling morning sickness, I always just thought it was just a bug going around. Then the most horrible part a few months later, the weight gain, then I said enough was enough and went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant. Spike came back a few days after, but I couldn't find the right words to tell him I was pregnant cause while he was gone I met Write Off.

"I am sorry things turned out this way, but just to be sure, I will have to get Spikes side." Photo said

"How are you going to get Spikes side, unless you can talk to him privately."

"We have a date tonight." Photo said with a huge blush. "W we better get back to the boys." she said trying to avoid that conversation and started walking back.

Rose just giggled and followed. "Just to let you know Spike is the single best cook I had the pleasure of eating from."

"Oh really, I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. she said with a smile and they continued a conversation on the way back.

Then Rose said, "and if you do go all the way with him, prepare to be broken." she said in and unshameful manner then got Write Off and said their farewells to Spike.

"So, what did you guys talk about?" Spike said to a silent and red faced Photo Finish.