• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,430 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,430

Chapter 12

Though the breakfast was very good, and the time they spent was even better it was time to say bye, metaphorically. It was 12:58, Photo Finish was about to leave, and Spike hated it. They were at the train station, almost exactly in the spot where she was shaking in fear at Spike, but now she was on her hind hooves kissing him, her luggage by her side and a ticket in her hand as she pulled away.

"Spike, I need to go, my train is about to leave." she said looking into his eyes.

"I know, I just want to let you know how much I love you." he said kissing her again."

She gladly accepted it as she giggled,"Spike, it will be one month at the most, I will miss you to."

"But one month seems so long, I just wish Twilight would let me come with you."

"She has her reason, she needs you here, don't worry about me I will be fine."

"LAST CALL!!!" the ticket master said.

Photo looked toward the train, "Spike, it is time for me to leave."

"Go, i'll be here when you get back." he said as she started to walk into the train with her things.

"Is that a promise?" she said through an open window.

"You know it is!" he said with a big smile as the train started moving.

"Bye Spike, keep giganto bear safe!" she yelled as the train left the station.

And with that the lovers felt the love of a thousand..........



""DAD" a small voice yelled as Spike was distracted from his story.

"What Frame Rate?"

"When I said tell me how you and mom met I didn't mean for you to go on as such!"

"Sorry, I just like the story. Fire Flower liked it when I told her how I told her how I met Rose."

"Well she's a girl, girls like emotional stories. I'm a boy, I don't like those types of stories."

"Also half dragon." Spike said as he ran his claw through his sons spines.

"Is he still telling that story darling?" Photo said as she came in the room.

"Yea, dads being a dork!" he complained.

"Yea I know, he can be a dork sometimes." she said kissing Spike.

"Yea I am!"

"Ewwww!!!" Frame Rate said as he ran out the room. "And I wanted know what I was like when I was a baby, nevermind now."

"Thats another good story I'll tell you next time!"

"NOOOOOOO!" he yelled.

Author's Note:

Yea that's right, I ended it like that. Thanks for all the support you guys/gals it was fun while it lasted, and if you came this far with the story you may or may not be happy about this. I'm making a sequel, more based on the kids though, I plan to have at least started it in about 2 weeks so be on the look out for that. I still can't stress enough how happy I am the following of this story, and there aren't enough thanks for you guys. See ya later.