• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,431 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,431

Chapter 11

An entire day had passed, pass the festival, pass the night of love making, and pass all of the complaints of Twilight at 3 a.m. they were just staring at each other. Though she would be gone for a month at the most, it felt like they were saying goodbye forever in two hours. They had met three days ago, but to them it felt like 3 years.

"So, Spike, I have to go in a couple of hours." Photo said as she looked in his eyes.

"Yea, I know. I don't want you to though." Spike said hugging her close.

She gladly returned the hug and kissed his cheek, "I will be back, do not worry."

"I just wish I could at least come with you." he said letting her go and getting out of bed.

"I do to Spike but you are needed here." Her legs got a little week but she could still stand. "Twilight needs you, I heard something about some sort of friendship picnic, and I don't want to get between you and your friends, they are special too."

They shared a quick kiss and Photo walked to the bathroom, "Round 8?" she said with a small wiggle in her hips and a wink at him.

"You know it!!" he said rushing to the bathroom but was stopped by Twilight outside the door.

"Spike, it is 11 p.m. and I know you are in there, go to your room, we have a picnic to go to so clean yourself up."

"Ugh, coming Twilight!!" he yelled, "Sorry, guess we have to end on an odd number"

"Aww, I was gonna do that thing you liked, ya know, that thing?" Photo said seductively.

"As much as I want to, and I really want to, my best friend needs me. I'll be back to walk you to the train station, okay?"

"Yes, I will be ready when you get back, have fun." she said going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Spike went to the door and was met with a tired looking Twilight Sparkle, "Welcome to the outside world, you know where ponies need to sleep to be alert through the day?"

Spike blushed a bit and said, "Oh, sorry Twilight, I was just trying to give a proper goodbye."

Twilight looked up at him, "Well there is a difference between a proper goodbye and overdoing it." she said turning to leave, now follow me, Applejack cooked us lunch."

"Alright, miss her apple pies." he said licking his lips then looked towards the bathroom in Photo room and heard the shower going, "Hey, were gonna have lunch I''l save you some okay!!" With that he and Twilight left for the dining hall.

"So, whens the wedding Spike?" Twilight said with a small giggle.

Spikes blush covered his face and and he said, "Shut up Twilight."

She started laughing, much to Spikes ire and gave him a big smile, "I'm just happy for you not everyday that our oldest and best friend becomes one half of a celebrity couple."

"What do you.." in a flash of purple light many newspaper and magazine articles were showing many pictures of his and Photos kiss.

"You guys are literally the most popular celebrity couple, you beat me and Applejack, and even Cadance and Shining and they were number one on the list for years!" she said as all the articles poofed away

"Wow, I didn't even notice the flashing lights, I was kinda distracted."

"I noticed, by the way Princess Celestia is very angry with you. She still wants to talk to Photo.

"Whatever I'll face her wrath later, so when is your wedding?"

"3 months 2 days 45 minutes and 17 seconds." she said happily.

Spike was astonished, "Only you would have that down to the second Twi."

"Yea, I like to keep track of my crowning achievements."

"So, what was the first one?"

"There was once this dragon egg at the Academy of Gifted Unicorns , that ring a bell?"

"No, I've never heard the.."He ran into the door of the dining hall, "All the time with the doors!!"he said holding his snout.

There were two fits of laughter as Twilight and Applejack started laughing. "That always happens to you!!" and they keep laughing.

Spike still holding his snout just went into the dining hall and started eating, "Yea, real funny." he said in between chews.

When the laughter finally died down Spike was on his second late and even left to get gems and sprinkled them all over it. Applejack and Twilight joined him at the table.

"Woowee Spike I ain't had a laugh like that since Big Mac made that face when he ate a full stick of butter."

"Yeah, keep laughing, I remember the last Hearth's Warming Eve party."he said with a large but smug grin as the laughter died down, with that silence filled the room and the two mares did nothing but eat for five straight minutes, "That's what I thought."

"Oh come on Spike, that night was a bit crazy, alcohol just made it worst." Applejack said with a blush on her face.

"Still happened, and that was kinda first time A.J.,just saying." Everyone in the room blushed.

Twilight said through the blush, "Okay, now that that over lets enjoy our meal please, this is really awkward now." with that the room grew silent.

Just as she opened the door Photo walked into the room to hear nothing but silence, "Did I miss something?"

Author's Note:

One chapter left.