• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,430 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,430

Chapter 5

"Uhhh...Photo..Photo Finish you ok?" Spike said. 'Its been 5 minutes since Rose and Write Off left and she is still like this, what did she and Rose talk about?' he said worriedly, then he suddenly got an idea 'That should work.' then said "Well I guess I have no other choice then to take a bunch of selfies on your cameras!" he yelled as he ran off.

Photo snapped out of her shock and looked to him with red in her eyes hidden by her shades "Oh no you do not!!" she yelled chasing after him. 'I will not have anything to do with that horrid fad.'

Spike laughed as he ran, then looked back to see her catching up and noticed the angry red face she had. 'Oh crap.' Spike decided to shift to second gear and ran on all fours. She chased him through town and back to the castle, where they ran through the foyer and knocking down a few of the servants as Photo chased Spike up the stairs. 'Oh no she catching up.' Spike said as he ran to her room. "Where is it, where is it!" he said as he looked for the camera, then he saw the case for it and opened it then grabbed the camera. "Ok, just need to..." He pointed the camera at himself.

"SPIKE!!" yelled an angry Photo Finish at the opened door. "You will not touch my equipment!!"

"Make me." He said as he clicked a picture of himself with his long tongue out.

"AGGHHH" She tackled him to the bed, her shades flying off, and began wrestling him for the camera, but Spikes long arms keeping it away accidentally snapping blurry photos in the progress.

"Give it!!" she said reaching for it. "Give it right now."

"Nope, whats the magic word." he said giggling and tried to roll out the bed only to have her jump on him taking the cover with them to the floor, in a loud thud. They continued wrestling for the camera as an annoyed group of ponies came to the room and and saw the two wrestling under covers with a constant flashing of a camera underneath. One of the ponies in the group stared chuckling, another blushing, and 2 with their mouth wide open. The two beings under the covers were broken from their battle when they hear somepony laughing and emerged from the cover, they saw see the elements of harmony and one cyan mare holding her sides laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Uhhhhh, its not what it looks like." Spike said as he accidentally snapped a photo of everyone in the room.

Rainbow dash laughed continuously as she tried to speak "You....oh...the flashes...i can't ...i can't breathe.."

Twilight went close to Spike and said "Well, anything you want to tell me?"

"It was a beautiful day outside, oh and I got to talk to Write Off about..." he was interrupted by the lavender mare.

"Spike, while I am afraid to ask, what are you doing with my guest?"

Photo blushed and spoke as Spike tried to reply "He was just showing me a good time."

And with that Twilight blushed and Rainbow Dash laughed harder wheezing. "Breathe darling!" Rarity said as she looked at Rainbow with worry.

"I ..can't... i can't belive...she..oh Celestia."

"A lil' help here Twilight, I dont thank she can take much more." Applejack said.

Twilight teleported Rainbow 10 feet off the ground and let her drop to the ground.

"Owww"

"Thank ya kindly" AJ said with a tip of her stetson.

"Now that Rainbow has joined us in the land of the sane will you answer Twilights question." Rarity spoke looking at the dragon.

"Well, it happened like this." Spike answered as he told them the story. "and that's what happened."

"Ohh." said the four elements of harmony and Rainbow began to giggle again.

"No, please Rainbow, no." Spike said as he got up and helped Photo Finish up.

"Well, not that I don't like to see Spike and Photo Finish wrestle, it is the funniest thing I have ever got to see, but if I laugh that hard again i'll hurt something so I have to leave." She said with a smile creeping on her lips and flew away a she thought 'I gotta tell Pinkie.'

"Well now that she is gone we can approach this seriously, what are you gonna wear for this date darling?" Rarity said looking at Photo Finish.

"Well I want it to be a surprise it is something a friend gave me so may you other three please leave." she said shooing Applejack, Twilight, and Spike out.

They left the room and left for the throne room and Spike said. "Twilight, I'll need the kitchen, don't worry I will cook you something as well."

"Thank you Spike, but You should worry about your date much more than me and Applejacks."

"Yea, you got your hands full, me and Twi can just go out to eat." Apple jack said agreeing with Teilight.

"No, I'd rather my best friends celebrate their 5 year anniversary with some real food. Seriously, it is no problem for me besides I feel bad for ruining your last one." he said hugging her and she hugged back.

"You know you are the bet dragon anyone would want right?" Twilight said with a smile.

"Yea, it just helps to hear you say it, cause I am pretty great." he said pulling away from the hug.

"OK mister great and mighty, remember no spicy food for me, now if you two will excuse me, I have to go finish some paperwork." She finished giving Apple jack a peck on the cheek and left. Spike waited till she rounded the corner then turned to Applejck and said.

"So, you really want to propose to her tonight?"

"Yea, she is somethin special, I love her, every little bit." She said with a big smile.

"Ok, just remember what I said I would do if you hurt her." He grew a serious look and looked deep in her eyes.

She replied in a scared tone. "Y..yea, I wouldn't think of hurtin her."

"Just remember what I did to Flash Sentry when he cheated on her, he till can't stand on his front hooves."

"Well, i do enjoy hearin you hurtin other ponies but, I got to get goin, I gotta big night ahead of me." she left with a smile.

'Don't overthink this Twilight, she makes you happy. Now to go to the kitchen, I am gonna be there for a while.' he thought as he made his way to the kitchen.

Author's Note:

Ok, this is obviously a filler chapter the date will be in the next chapter. as always leave a comment of your thoughts.