• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,431 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,431

Chapter 8

After, drying both himself and Photo off, Spike grabbed Photos equipment and slung a fainted Twilight on his shoulder. "That everything?" he asked Photo Finish.

"Hmm..my shades, sensitive eyes remember?" she said pointing a hoof to the dresses drawer to her side.

"Oh yeah.' he said as he grabbed them and put themon her face.

"Thank you, that is all."

"Ok" Spike said as he walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs as music plays outside.

"Spike." Photo said "What time is it?" she asked as she looked out the window to see a cross eyed grey pegasus mare holding a balloon shaped like a muffin run into the side of the castle.

"Last time i checked it was almost noon, why?"

Her eyes went wide and she looked at Spike "Did you say noon!?"

"Yea, when we got out the shower it was like, 11:40."

"Spike we need to hurry, I was supposed to meet a friend there at 11:30!"

"Ok, let me just wake Twilight up."

"How are you gonna.."Spike pushed a finger on her lips to shush her.

Spike got close to Twilights ear and whispers quietly "If you don't wake up I'm gonna tell everyone about the balloon incident."

Twilights eyes shot open and she yelled, "I TOLD YOU I SLIPPED!!!"

Spike started laughing wildly and drops Twilight. "Oh.. my fire...ohh...it hurt"

Twilight who is turned bright red says to Spike with a smirk on her face says, "Photo what happens it you pull Spikes tail?" all laughter stopped and Spike ran, "That's right you better run!"

Photo just looked down and closed her eyes and held on for the ride as he ran and she wondered, 'What happens if you pull his tail?' he suddenly stopped and she opened her eyes and looked up to see Princess Cadance looking down on Spike. "Umm..uhhh she managed to get out as she frantically thought, 'Oh my Celestia, it's Princes Cadance!'

Cadance smiled as said, "Hello Spike."

Spike smiled, "Hi Princess, how are you doing?"

"I am doing well Spike and.." Cadance saw the shaking blue blue figure on Spikes back,.."and who is this?"

"This is Photo Finish, my.." he stopped for a sec and opened his mouth but was cut off by Photo Finish.

"I..I am his mare friend!" she said loudly with a large blush.

A small smile formed and it seemed to get wider, "I am happy you are giving love another try, by the way, I'm telling Celestia and Luna, I think Luna is here somewhere actually." she said as she looked to the clock tower. "Excuse me, but I am quite famished, would you like to join me for lunch?"

"Maybe another time I'm sure Photo wants to take pictures of the flowers and maybe play some games."

"Very well, but I do make a speech at about companionship later at 12:30 so I hope you're there."

"We will" he said as she walked away. "Good to see her again, so where to first Photo?"

Shaken out of her stupor she said.."How about we just walk around and see where we end up?"

"Good Idea."

They walked around the festival for a while, looking at the flowers, which Photo took pictures off, talking to ponies, griffons, and other creatures, even a lot of media ponies and journalists. Photo was met by a few stars, she and Spike were looking for her friend, that decided to come and make an appearance. They met Spikes friends such as the Elements of Harmony, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Zecora, and even Granny Smith. They had played a game and Spike won Photo a Luna plushie, then they heard Twilight over a loud speaker.

"Excuse me everypony." no one listened, "Everypony?" again no one listened.

Then Luna took the mic, "LISTEN, CITIZENS ON OF EQUESTRIA AND BEYOND!!" everypony turned to the stage and looked in attention to the stage in the middle of it all.

Spike, who is still carrying Photo Finish, went to the front of the crowd.

Twilight took the mic back in her magic, "Thank you Princess Luna." Luna nodded and sat next to her and Twilight cleared her throat "I would like to introduce you to someone." Spike was enveloped in Twilight magic and levitated on the the stage with Photo hanging on tight.

"Uhh, hi?" he said as he put Photo down beside him.

"This is Spike, I know the ponies of Ponyville know who this but to everypony beyond he is the perfect example for companionship." she said with a smile "He is a dragon, if you don't know he is my first and oldest friend, dragons can be very mean and very scary to anyone who sees, but this dragon was accepted into the lives of so many ponies lives because he was willing to be a friend. He has even gone to such length to even save the Crystal Empire on multiple occasions, he has bared his soul and helped anypony who asked and not asked for anything in return, sometimes." There were a few giggles through out the crowd. "and if even a dragon can become friend to so many what is stopping you?. If you are a true friend looks don't matter and material objects that they have don't matter to a true friend. Now I want you all to do something for me, look at the pony, crystal pony, griffin, goat or whatever that is next to you and look into there eyes."
Spike did so with Photo Finish who removed her glasses, and everyone in attendance did so as well. "I want you to look into their eyes, pass their flaws, pass their insecurities, I want you to see them not as a pony, griffon or whatever i want you to be their friend, for them and every beautiful piece inside them." a few moments passed and as people turned their attention back to the stage there was suddenly a huge array of camera flash and loud cheers.

Twilight thought to herself 'Ok, i expected the the cheering but whats with all of the camera flash?' she looked to her left to see Luna and Cadance with huge smiles looking past her 'Ok, whats so fun...' she looked to her right to see Photo Finish and Spike in a full blown kiss arms/hooves wrapped around each other and her mouth fell wide open.

The kissing couple pulled their lips from each other and stared in each others eyes as they said, "I think i'm in love."