• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,430 Views, 47 Comments

The Beauty of a Form - hcnation123



Two souls meet for a celebration, one who can breathe fire and one with eyes that speak it. Beyond extremely rare pairing inside.

  • ...
9
 47
 2,430

Chapter 6

"My goodness, Ms. Rarity we have been at this for a few hours I believe I have found the right garment for this occasion!" said an irritated Photo Finish. 'Seriously I love the girls ambition but sometimes she can be a bit much.' she thought looking at herself in the bathroom mirror with a dress that Rarity just gave her. When she put on the dress she looks at herself in the bathroom mirror 'I like it.' she thought as she turned and left through the bathroom door.

"I like it, it compliments you. Now, what are you going to talk about on the date." Rarity said curiously.

"I believe that I have been on a date before Rarity, besides I want to be honest with him." Photo said in a bit of matter of fact of tone.

"Oh I know darling, I am just planning for every little thing." Rarity said sitting.

"I have done that already, but sometimes it is best to take chances as they are presented that is how you succeed." She said with a smile on her face as she passed by Rarity and opens the door to be assaulted with a a heavenly scent. "What....Is...That...Smell!?" as her stomach started growling.

"That must be Spike." she said turning to pick up and fold some of the rejected outfits. "He cooks the most heavenly dishes that I have ever had the pleasure of eating darling, you are in for a treat," she turned to see Photo gone. 'Tats what I did as well when he cooks I cant blame her.' she said with a smile and continued folding and left when she finished.

Meanwhile, with Photo Finish, she passes by a few servant ponies seemingly floating on air following the smell of food. 'I smell spaghetti, p'zone, all of the smells of Italy. Oh it is going to be wonderful I can tell!' she squeed and ran into the kitchen door. 'Ow' she opened the door to see Twilight and Applejack leaving with a picnic basket in Twilights lavender aura.

"Oh hey there Photo Finish we was just headin' out, he's all yours ." Applejack said.

"Have a fun time you two, but not to fun." Twilight said following Applejack.

"Oh I plan to" she said waving at them as they left. 'Now where is the fo...' her thought went unfinished as she saw the spread of food in front of her. 'Corn on the cob, Pizza, P'zones, Spaghetti, mashed potatoes and green beans!' her mouth watered as she passed every plate. 'Control yourself girl. you are a big girl, you can do it now where is that dragon so he can...' another disturbed thought as she looks at Spike pulling a pie out the oven. 'He is a god!' the casual wear that Spike had on was

"Oh, I was just gonna come get you...." he said looking at her and his jaw fell open. She wasn't wearing her shades and had a tight black dress on that showed off her shape with her mane in a braid sitting on her side. 'Oh my..Spike, no, down boy down' he scolded himself as he sat the pie on the table and pulled Photo chair out for her.

"Thank you." she said eyes concentrating on him and the food her was putting on a plate. 'He is so nice with looks as well, and most importantly he can cook. I will call that carriage bump a happy accident cause Celestia or Cadence, whoever must have heard my prayers and sent me a miracle.' she thought with a smile as the plate Spike was making was sat down in front of her.

"No need to wait up, but would you like wine or soda?" he said going to the refrigerator.

"Wine, I suppose." she said sniffing the food again.

"Ok, be just a second." he said a he went to the cellar and went down and grabbed a random bottle and came back to see her plate empty and her holding her cheeks saying in German.

"Oh süßer Himmel Ich glaube, mein Mund ist mit einem Orgasmus!" smiling happily.
(Translation: Oh sweet heavens I think my mouth is having an orgasm!)

"So I take it that I did just fine?" he said opening the bottle.

"Just fine?..Is this what you call just fine? It gets even better than this!?"

"Yup, Maybe I'll show you next time." he said smiling getting glasses from the cabinets and pouring wine for her.

"Yes, i would love that!" she said putting more food on her plate as Spike put her wine next to her.

Spike sits and pours himself wine and fills his plate with food. 'So, what to talk about?'

"What is it like?" she said eating some more of the spaghetti "Being a friend to royalty."

"Well, it is kinda like talking to any other pony after a while, I mean you hang out with a lot of other celebs right?" he said eating some of the food.

"Well I do but the only one close to being an actual friend is Hoity Toity and he is more like a big brother he helped me out a lot when I was up and coming." she at more a

"So kind of like Twilight for me in a kinda sense?" he said eating.

The rest of the time went on with them talking, telling jokes, and them slowly getting closer to each other till they were sitting nearly an inch from each other.

"So that's how I got a golden necklace for free, without having to go in the door." Photo Finished with a laugh.

"Wait, so the guy actually thought that the mannequin was Fleur?" Spike said through laugh.

"Yea, when I passed by the place a week later he still had it in the shop." She chuckled reaching for more food to see nothing was left.

"Oh, my side."Spike said smiling at her.

"It seems we are out of food." looking him in the eyes to have a familiar feeling rush through her veins

"Yea it does." he said looking at her taking note of her beautiful eyes like he did in the carriage.

"Umm.. it is getting really late." She turned with a blush away thinking 'Calm yourself'

"Yea, it is." he said with a large blush thinking. 'Don't be dumb.' then he said "Would you like for me to walk you back?"

"Yes, that would be nice." she said standing from the chair.

Spike stood as well and lead her from the kitchen, up the stairs and to her room.

"I had a wonderful time Photo Finish." he said looking down to her eyes with a smile and blush.

"I did as well." looking in his big green orbs blushing madly.

"We should do this again sometime." he said standing closer.

"Yes we should." she aid also getting closer til they were centimeters apart. "The festival is tomorrow, you could accompany me there."

"I would love to."

"Just kiss me already." she said closing space to have her lips meet his in a rush of fiery passion.

Spike got the hint and began to kiss back as he felt her tongue at his teeth begging for entrance and he opened to feel their tongues dance for dominance as he held her close with his claws moved along her body as he opened the door as they went inside as he kicked it close with his foot. Her dress was off before they got on the bed.

Author's Note:

Could have been better but I actually went through and changed a lot of stuff, the first draft was only 760 words long. Tell me what you think.

Also, be on the look out for a new story maybe around 8/14/15