• Published 21st Jun 2015
  • 2,655 Views, 36 Comments

Celestia's First Vacation - warbird



Celestia's going on vacation and she'd got one thing on her mind. Sex, and lots of it. All she needs is to find the best stud on the island. But will she be satified looking for Mr. Right Now or is Mr. Right waiting to be found.

Comments ( 8 )

Good chapter, hope to see another update soon.

I don't want to sound critical but, why do I have a feeling that Celestia can only be satisfied by a giant teddy bear with a jackhammer for a dick?
Or maybe Jonah Falcon.

8342380
Not critical at all, that's quite possibly what's she's looking for. A bodybuilding teddy bear with that will hammer her through the bed.

plate of freshly cook French toast

Sorry I don’t have anything better to serve but I’m out of eggs

That's not how you French toast.

8379087
Your right! How did I miss that? I'll be sure to fix that before I post the next chapter.

Hmm, what should I serve her for breakfast then? I don't want to just give her cereal.

Oh what do you think about a fried bean taco? Johnny might have had a little in the fridge to mash.

8379206
Potato pancakes? Maybe some grits? Not that there's anything wrong with a fried bean taco.

8379234
We'll I plan to have Johnny use those potatoes later. I could just provide more potatoes, but I want him to be running out of everything.

It would be easy to just give him a couple of eggs for the french toast, but then I'd feel complied to have him make eggs with bacon and he's gonna need the bacon later as well.

Login or register to comment