• Published 28th May 2015
  • 8,271 Views, 474 Comments

The Streaker Series - Darksonickiller



A huge collection of stories for the people with an embarrassed streaking fetish where one or more anthro mares or EGQ girl suddenly finds herself/themselves in an embarrassing nude situation.

  • ...
76
 474
 8,271
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 22 )

Now if only Lightning Dust can get her cumuppins

May I make a request for another sunset shimmer story and another scootaloo story?(scootaloo story with smaller breasts and her friends not being terrible and at fault)

Comment posted by Hoping for death deleted May 8th, 2021
Comment posted by Hoping for death deleted May 8th, 2021

Try some streaking stories involving sunset shimmer.

10780380
Read Prom Night Disaster Chapter

10783392
Yeah I read that one. But there’s a different story that has the main six at the end.

10783392
There’s another story we’re trixie, strawberry sweet, starlight glimmer (I think), and Gilda blackmail sunset into showing her booty only for the main six to humiliate the blackmailers.
That’s the story I’m looking for. Haven’t heard of it in a while.

This is why I didn't go to prom.

10806123
What's- okay you know what it's not important. This is a test comment by the way.

10786608
The author of that deleted his account.

10786608
Wait, I've told you that before

Any plans for updates? I know this is community driven but I don't remeber if you write any chapters

10917842
There will be an update eventually when I find the motivation.

Any plans to continue?

11598583
If someone wants to do another chapter sure!

Login or register to comment