• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,727 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,727

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 45: The Temple Part 2

Startled, I quickly placed the cup back on the pedestal, but nothing happened.

There must be some way out of here said the joker to the thief I thought to myself. Fortunately, I'm a batpony. I let out a mighty "SKREEEEEEEE!"

Skreeeeeee bounced back the echo. I grimaced. Nothing. There were no other exits. I was trapped.

Suddenly, there was a woosh, and then the sound of rushing water. Water which soon began to pour from hundreds of tiny holes in the wall. Soon it was lapping at my hooves. I was going to drown.

I didn't want to die, not like this. I looked back at the cup. Perhaps the Magical Elixir of Awesomeness could help me. There it sat on the pedestal where I had placed it. I galloped back over and chugged it. It tasted like regular water. Nothing special. I sighed. So this was it. This was how I was going to die.

But then...

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next